Another week gone! Tump has done nothing on illegal immigration.

Search

Tokens
All you sheep still falling for this fake theater act.

No wall, no deportations, no nothing.

Should bump this thread every week.

If you're a Trump fanboy, at some point you've got to put down your pom-poms. What has he done about illegal immigration? Absolutely nothing. All words. Zero action. And there's a reason for that.

At some point you'll realize it was all a scam. You'll resist right now. But another week will pass, then another, then a month, then a few months, then a year.... then 3 years..... AND TRUMP WILL HAVE DONE ABSOLUTELY NOTHING ABOUT ILLEGAL IMMIGRATION.

When will you wake up?

Go ahead and show your support right now for Trump. But come back to this thread in a week, a month or 6 months. Anything changed? Answer that for yourself.

LMFAO. Nothing.

I eagerly await your replies of support of Trump. Then I will bump them as each week passes and he does nothing. Then what will you say?

Tokens
The Trump administration has undertaken several measures to restrict the flow of asylum seekers at the U.S.-Mexico border and limit who qualifies for asylum, but two of the most consequential ones went into effect this year. The Migrant Protection Protocols, also referred to as Remain in Mexico, require those seeking entry at the southern border — including asylum seekers — to wait in Mexico until their day in court rather than wait in the U.S. The Department of Homeland Security cast the policy as a way to restore a “safe and orderly immigration process,” reduce fraud, and protect vulnerable populations from being exploited by smugglers and traffickers. It was launched in January, but also faced legal challenges. As the case made its way through courts, a group representing U.S. asylum officers urged a federal appeals court to block MPP, saying it “abandons our tradition of providing a safe haven to the persecuted and violates our international and domestic legal obligations.”

Another major change came in July, with a rule that barred anyone from claiming asylum in the U.S. if they first crossed through another nation and failed to apply for asylum there, with some exceptions. The measure would effectively block all asylum seekers at the southern border, except Mexicans.

Meanwhile, Guatemala, Honduras and El Salvador — countries that account for a majority of migrants at the border right now — agreed to deals with the Trump administration that, if implemented, could lead to them accepting asylum applicants diverted from the U.S. border. Capps noted that any plan to send asylum seekers to those countries would require a lot of preparation and infrastructure to be built in both the U.S. and participating countries.

As of Oct. 8, more than 51,000 people were returned to Mexico to await their court dates, according to Customs and Border Protection. Human Rights First, an advocacy group, found more than 100 cases of rape, kidnapping and other violent crimes when they interviewed asylum seekers sent back to Mexico. “Some asylum seekers returned under MPP have been kidnapped outside immigration offices in Mexico, virtually in sight of U.S. officials,” the August report said.

Tokens
U.S. immigration laws dating back to the 1800s sought to exclude those who were “unable to take care of himself or herself without becoming a public charge.” Since 1999, a public charge had been defined as someone who was, or was likely to become, “primarily dependent on the government for subsistence” through cash assistance or long-term institutional care.

A new “public charge” rule applying to legal immigrants went into effect on Oct. 15. It expanded the types of public benefits that define someone as a public charge, including the use of food stamps, subsidized housing or certain Medicaid benefits for more than a year within a 3-year window. Using two benefits in one month would count as two months. With some exceptions, those people could be ineligible for green cards or visa extensions. The applicants’ age, health, financial status and educational background would also be considered to determine how likely they were to become a public charge.

“Give me your tired and your poor who can stand on their own two feet and who will not become a public charge,” Kenneth Cuccinelli, acting director of U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services, told NPR.

A more recent presidential proclamation that goes into effect Nov. 3 says the U.S. will only accept immigrant visa applications — visas that people obtain before becoming permanent U.S. residents — from those who are able to obtain health care in the U.S. within 30 days of arrival, or have the resources to pay for “reasonably foreseeable medical costs.”

What’s the impact: DHS estimated that 382,000 green card applicants annually would be subject to review under the public charge rule. It estimated more than 324,000 would either drop or not enroll in public benefit programs. MPI estimated that the chilling effects of the rule could impact up to 10 million noncitizens, even those the rule doesn’t apply to. One in seven adults in immigrant families said they or a family member avoided public benefits in 2018 because they were scared it could put a future green card at risk, according to the Urban Institute. The health insurance requirement could block an estimated 375,000 immigrants per year, according to MPI’s analysis.

Status: Federal judges in three separate rulings blocked the public charge rule on Oct. 11, days before it would take effect. One judge wrote, “The harms to children, including U.S. citizen children, from reduced access to medical care, food assistance, and housing support … will compound over time.” The health insurance proclamation is also expected to face legal challenges.

Tokens
Yawn.

I was with you a year or two ago, but facts are facts. It's all just bullshit, my friend. No wall. No deportations. Millions more savages. All by design. And designed by who?

Further, who does Trump work for and who put him there? Now you know why he has done ZERO, ABSOLUTELY NOTHING on immigration.

I like the line you posted, though: "The Trump administration has undertaken several measures..... "

bwaa haa haaa haaa haaaaaaaaaaaa............. TRUMP HAS DONE NOTHING. ONE MORE TIME -- N - O - T - H - I - N G.

Tokens
Yawn.

I was with you a year or two ago, but facts are facts. It's all just bullshit, my friend. No wall. No deportations. Millions more savages. All by design. And designed by who?

Further, who does Trump work for and who put him there? Now you know why he has done ZERO, ABSOLUTELY NOTHING on immigration.

I like the line you posted, though: "The Trump administration has undertaken several measures..... "

bwaa haa haaa haaa haaaaaaaaaaaa............. TRUMP HAS DONE NOTHING. ONE MORE TIME -- N - O - T - H - I - N G.

Tell me the total number of federal injunctions filed against Trump's policies regarding illegal immigration. Now tell me the *total* number of injunctions filed against any former president's administration. Notice a glaring difference? Trump has done far more than Democrats on illegal immigration despite that glaring difference. You sound like the stupid shitheads on CNN who are saying "any court in the land would find Trump guilty" while failing to mention Trump was not allowed to provide a defense or even have a lawyer in the room.

Tokens
Bilbal, you're still falling into the trap. It's just a game.

The whole left, right bullshit. It's all just a game.

And dumb white people just eat it up in the universities and gulp down the fake news (Fox and CNN). The whole fake Russia witch hunt, the fake impeachment witch hunt and all the other fake news cycles and psyops they played on the masses. Just fake characters. And when the dust settles..... oh, that's funny, absolutely nothing was done. But there was a big show put on by the media and talking heads on both fake sides mouthed off.

Take a step outside and weigh what has been done. NOTHING. ZERO. NADA. ZILCH.

Literally absolutely nothing. He has not done one thing. And they'll throw you scraps and tidbits of fake news, fake financing, fake wall construction.

It is November 25, 2019. It is the same as November 2015, 2015. Actually, it's worse. More illegals, more immigration... and they have spawned more babies that hate the US and US culture.

Tokens
Look what Trump and Co. is dumping on Spain.

Yes, Trump is on their team and Trump is "their boy".

Tokens
Look what Trump and Co. is dumping on Spain.

Yes, Trump is on their team and Trump is "their boy".

I get a kick out of these white/European cucks talking about not having kids to fight climate change while so many places in Africa and India have population explosions that are out of control. Stop foreign aid and let these people die off. Yes, it is harsh. Te consequences wil be more harsh and these people doub;e their populations

Tokens
Bilbal, you're still falling into the trap. It's just a game.

The whole left, right bullshit. It's all just a game.

And dumb white people just eat it up in the universities and gulp down the fake news (Fox and CNN). The whole fake Russia witch hunt, the fake impeachment witch hunt and all the other fake news cycles and psyops they played on the masses. Just fake characters. And when the dust settles..... oh, that's funny, absolutely nothing was done. But there was a big show put on by the media and talking heads on both fake sides mouthed off.

Take a step outside and weigh what has been done. NOTHING. ZERO. NADA. ZILCH.

Literally absolutely nothing. He has not done one thing. And they'll throw you scraps and tidbits of fake news, fake financing, fake wall construction.

It is November 25, 2019. It is the same as November 2015, 2015. Actually, it's worse. More illegals, more immigration... and they have spawned more babies that hate the US and US culture.

You can't appear laudable while highlighting your ignorance.

Tokens
Trump just keeps kicking their weak, liberal ass and its been fun watching.

Four more years and the whiney liberals will go crazy. More fun things to watch.

Tokens
You can't appear laudable while highlighting your ignorance.

Lol.

What ignorance?

The joke is on you, my friend. No deportations, no wall, no nothing. You're asleep while the country continues to be raided and destroyed.

Just yesterday likely another 1,000 illegal immigrants in the country. No wall. Maybe a handful of deportations. Throw on top the legal immigration and the anchor babies.. and the chain migration of the now legalized illegals...

Anybody with half a brain can see what is going on. And it has been going on for decades.

Got anything tangible to go on? Maybe a wall? Maybe one million deported?

Literally, you got nothing for me. Think about that. If I'm on team "Illegal Immigration", then I'm dominating the game 56-0 and it's in the third quarter. And you think you're winning because your couch is TALKING ABOUT playing some defense.... or TALKING ABOUT scoring.

And you -- the fans, the American people -- are patting the couch on the back and high-fiving each other in the stands b/c Trump is talking jive on the sidelines about how his team will score and play defense.

Tokens
Trump just keeps kicking their weak, liberal ass and its been fun watching.

Four more years and the whiney liberals will go crazy. More fun things to watch.

All a television drama show made for sheep. You're literally just tuning in and watch a movie that's not real. All words manipulating a goy's brain.

Meanwhile, Trump is on their team. Hard thing to accept, but it is what it is.

All talk and no action. And that's b/c he's on their team.

Tokens
November 26, 2019.

Millions being deported today?
Massive wall going up?

No and no.

Millions more pouring in?

Yes and yes.

Same magic formula every day for over four decades? Yes.

Watch that movie tomorrow as well.

Tokens
November 26, 2019.

Millions being deported today?
Massive wall going up?

No and no.

Millions more pouring in?

Yes and yes.

Same magic formula every day for over four decades? Yes.

Watch that movie tomorrow as well.

Yeah, and I'll watch the RunMaker comedy where he asks stupid rhetorical questions that have no basis in fact. You are so full of shit it's not even funny. I mean, I knew you were a moron when you made an ass out of yourself trying to prove we didn't land on the moon. You certainly haven't gotten any more intelligent since then. Just keep right on posting your bullshit, whatever makes you feel better about yourself, but you're not fooling anyone, except poor, deluded you!

Tokens
Yeah, and I'll watch the RunMaker comedy where he asks stupid rhetorical questions that have no basis in fact. You are so full of shit it's not even funny. I mean, I knew you were a moron when you made an ass out of yourself trying to prove we didn't land on the moon. You certainly haven't gotten any more intelligent since then. Just keep right on posting your bullshit, whatever makes you feel better about yourself, but you're not fooling anyone, except poor, deluded you!

Lolz. Did we land on the man? You might want to take a closer look. Boomers can never get out of their bubble and question all the shit they have been brainwashed with. Do you think you could get on a land line and call to the moon in 1969? Just think about that for a minute. Getting on a desk phone and calling to the moon in 1969 ... :):)

Meanwhile, back to the subject of Trump and illegal immigration, you have provided zero with regards to deportations and the wall. If you are honest with yourself, you will realize that Trump has DONE ABSOLUTELY NOTHING on illegal immigration.

Where are the deportations? Where is the wall?

I used to be a Trump fan, but facts talk... and words are bullshit. Where is the wall?

The fact is he has done nothing. And that is for a very precise reason. You can be a Trump fanboy all day long, but when you sit down and look at the results..... there is NOTHING. You may hate me for bringing the truth your way, but even a 5 year old can look at the results... and see Trump has done nothing.

WHERE ARE THE DEPORTATIONS?
WHERE IS THE WALL?

I have a 100% prediction for tomorrow, next week and 3 months forward ------ NOTHING, NADA, ZILCH DONE.

Tokens
The deportations are held up by Schumer and Pelosi.

There is between 80 and 100 miles of new pretty impenetrable wall. It is being built every day.

Trump is doing all one man can do to fix immigration against the will of many Republicans and all Democrats.

Now tell me one person in the country who could do a better job of fixing our many immigration problems. One person.

Tokens
Why did you start a new thread when some of us took the time to respond in your previous thread?

Rx. Senior
Tokens
All you sheep still falling for this fake theater act.

No wall, no deportations, no nothing.

I guarantee all the retarded liberals here will be defending it, as if it's ok for Trump to turn America into North Mexico

Tokens
Lolz. Did we land on the man? You might want to take a closer look. Boomers can never get out of their bubble and question all the shit they have been brainwashed with. Do you think you could get on a land line and call to the moon in 1969? Just think about that for a minute. Getting on a desk phone and calling to the moon in 1969 ... :):)

Meanwhile, back to the subject of Trump and illegal immigration, you have provided zero with regards to deportations and the wall. If you are honest with yourself, you will realize that Trump has DONE ABSOLUTELY NOTHING on illegal immigration.

Where are the deportations? Where is the wall?

I used to be a Trump fan, but facts talk... and words are bullshit. Where is the wall?

The fact is he has done nothing. And that is for a very precise reason. You can be a Trump fanboy all day long, but when you sit down and look at the results..... there is NOTHING. You may hate me for bringing the truth your way, but even a 5 year old can look at the results... and see Trump has done nothing.

WHERE ARE THE DEPORTATIONS?
WHERE IS THE WALL?

I have a 100% prediction for tomorrow, next week and 3 months forward ------ NOTHING, NADA, ZILCH DONE.

You're a dimwitted, attention starved idiot and that's being nice about it. About 800,000 have been deported under Trump and that is an impressive number considering the unprecedented number of injunctions federal judges have used against Trump regarding illegal immigration. The pentagon says 1 mile of new border wall goes up each and every day. Try pulling your attention starved head out of your dumb ass, clown. Putting your questions in big, bold fonts only draws attention to what a clueless idiot you are but you seem to relish being that clueless idiot for some weird reason.

Tokens
You're a dimwitted, attention starved idiot and that's being nice about it. About 800,000 have been deported under Trump and that is an impressive number considering the unprecedented number of injunctions federal judges have used against Trump regarding illegal immigration. The pentagon says 1 mile of new border wall goes up each and every day. Try pulling your attention starved head out of your dumb ass, clown. Putting your questions in big, bold fonts only draws attention to what a clueless idiot you are but you seem to relish being that clueless idiot for some weird reason.

Keep deluding yourself all you want. You can insult me 80 hours per day. I don't give a fuck.

But let's look at the facts:

-- No border closing
-- No wall
-- 5G
-- No arrests
-- No deportations (millions come in, joke fake numbers are deported)
-- Still in the Middle East
-- Defending other countries' borders, doing nothing for our border

"LOCK HER UP" .... Ha ha ha.

HE ..... AINT..... DOING ...... SHIT!!!!!

GET THAT THROUGH YOUR THICK HEAD.

I was with many Americans in supporting Trump, but it's time you realize (and this will be hard for your Boomer head to take) ..... HE IS ONE OF THEM. HE IS PART OF THE SWAMP.

I watched his rally the other day. He is mesmerizing and his words are beautiful. But after all the bullshit sales talk.... WHERE IS THE FUCKING PUDDING?

TENS OF MILLIONS OF ILLEGAL FUCKIGN SAVAGES RUNNING AROUND THE US AND NO FUCKING WALL....

But he talks pretty... :):)

Wake up, dude. He aint doing shit.

And, oh by the way, another day 3 years in and no fucking wall and no mass deportations..... and the same will happen tomorrow.

You can throw a billion words at me tomorrow.... but come tomorrow (and the next day)... NO FUCKIGN WALL AND NO FUCKING DEPORTATIONS!!!

See you tomorrow with the same message about our fake president who didn't do shit.... but he sure does talk fucking pretty just like Obama. Yiiiippeeeeee!!!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
billcunninghamhomeloans
The RX is the sports betting industry's leading information portal for bonuses, picks, and sportsbook reviews. Find the best deals offered by a sportsbook in your state and browse our free picks section.FacebookTwitterInstagramContact Usforum@therx.com