Forum: NFL Football Forum - Sponsored by: WagerWeb - get your 100% bonus here!
Post your picks or discuss anything related to betting NFL football here.

Thread: These announcers tonight....

  1. #1 These announcers tonight.... 
    RX Junior duckhunter's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Mid South
    Posts
    3,052
    Kissing Wilsonís ass as if he is the best ever. He is a good QB, but enough already.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  2. #2  
    RX Junior
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    chicago
    Posts
    1,029
    Quote Originally Posted by duckhunter View Post
    Kissing Wilson’s ass as if he is the best ever. He is a good QB, but enough already.
    As a Chicago Bears fan he looks pretty damn good compared to the piece of shit Trubinsky that we have for 1 more year before the hunt begins again to find a Russell Wilson caliber QB.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  3. #3  
    RX Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Location
    NYC
    Posts
    499
    u have to factor in the "sucking the star's dick" angle for these TV games
    Reply With Quote  
     

  4. #4  
    seer seer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    bc canada
    Posts
    12,143
    Quote Originally Posted by FORGETABOUTIT View Post
    As a Chicago Bears fan he looks pretty damn good compared to the piece of shit Trubinsky that we have for 1 more year before the hunt begins again to find a Russell Wilson caliber QB.
    they should look at zach collaros.
    then again the bears oline makes trubby even worse
    Reply With Quote  
     

  5. #5  
    RX Semi-God varkeyboy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Chicago
    Posts
    42,230
    Quote Originally Posted by seer View Post
    they should look at zach collaros.
    then again the bears oline makes trubby even worse
    From the Winnipeg Blue Bombers?
    Reply With Quote  
     

Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •