Forum: Political Forum - Spirited Political comedy. All serious political and World Event posting is also to be posted in this forum.

Thread: Bits and peaces start to emerge from the Horowitz report.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Conservatives, Patriots & Huskies return to glory Willie99's Avatar
    Home of Foxwoods, Mohegan Sun & Looney Libs
    Quote Originally Posted by Dave007inVegas View Post
    Nice spin but you still haven't answered the question. And I didn't think it was rhetorical.
    Actually, I did still answer your question. After their work is done, how can I suggest we have to wait until they complete their work?

If they don't indict people, then I trust there's just not enough evidence to prosecute.

Either that or they'd being taking the road Nixon took in 1960 when said he didn't want to divide the country with a recount. But things were different then, and that horse has left the barn.

Indictments are coming
    "The best argument against democracy is a five-minute conversation with the average voter". "A rising tide raises all boats". "MAGA"

Free Heber! Heber Carl Jentzsch, 84, President of the Church of Scientology International, is believed to be held in a Scientology prison (RPF). He has not been seen since 2005.

Free Heber! Heber Carl Jentzsch, 84, President of the Church of Scientology International, is believed to be held in a Scientology prison (RPF). He has not been seen since 2005.

Life's a bitch, then you die! Dave007inVegas's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Willie99 View Post
    Actually, I did still answer your question. After their work is done, how can I suggest we have to wait until they complete their work?

If they don't indict people, then I trust there's just not enough evidence to prosecute.

Either that or they'd being taking the road Nixon took in 1960 when said he didn't want to divide the country with a recount. But things were different then, and that horse has left the barn.

Indictments are coming
    With all that we know I can't believe you just wrote that.

Indictments are coming
    i definitely need to move to your world if you truly believe that untouchable politicians, CIA, FBI, and DOJ leaders must be innocent because they weren't prosecuted for their crimes
    If liberty means anything at all, it means the right to tell people what they do not want to hear

With all that we know I can't believe you just wrote that.
    Quote Originally Posted by rolltide View Post
    i definitely need to move to your world if you truly believe that untouchable politicians, CIA, FBI, and DOJ leaders must be innocent because they weren't prosecuted for their crimes
    What do youse and I really know?

We think more, we raise more questions, we try to apply logic as opposed to the circus seals, butt at the end of the day we really don't know everything

I'm a nuanced kinda of guy, I choose my words wisely leaving room for some misunderstanding or misinterpretation when talking seriously about legal matters
    "The best argument against democracy is a five-minute conversation with the average voter". "A rising tide raises all boats". "MAGA"

What do youse and I really know?

We think more, we raise more questions, we try to apply logic as opposed to the circus seals, butt at the end of the day we really don't know everything

I'm a nuanced kinda of guy, I choose my words wisely leaving room for some misunderstanding or misinterpretation when talking seriously about legal matters
    We know that the Granny used an unsecure server and we know Comey let her slide.

We know that Rosenstein signed off on a renewal for a FISA warrant against Carter Page
    based on the unverified Steele dossier.

We know that Comey, McCabe and Yates signed FISA surveillance warrants to spy on Trump campaign.

I could go on but I won't. That alone could keep Barr a busy little beaver for quite awhile.

That's 5 slam dunk indictments. No grey areas just guilty as shit.

When Barr announces his indictments the list better be long and contain the above and others.

RX Junior
    We know that the Granny used an unsecure server and we know Comey let her slide.

We know that Rosenstein signed off on a renewal for a FISA warrant against Carter Page
    based on the unverified Steele dossier.

We know that Comey, McCabe and Yates signed FISA surveillance warrants to spy on Trump campaign.

I could go on but I won't. That alone could keep Barr a busy little beaver for quite awhile.

That's 5 slam dunk indictments. No grey areas just guilty as shit.

When Barr announces his indictments the list better be long and contain the above and others.
    What we actually know is that in addition to HillaryC using an unsecured server, Tiny has been conducting official domestic & foreign policy business using his unsecured personal cell phone for the past 35 months

Rosenstein did not sign off on the extensions of the Page-related FISA warrants - that was a federal judge....three separate times

The Comey-led FBI did not serve warrants to surveil the "Trump campaign". They served warrants to surveil Carter Page, GeorgeP and Paul Manafort. And Trump then happily hired all three even with that level of law enforcement scrutiny.

WILLIE stated it with rueful accuracy - the prevalent reason Barr has not brought indictments against any of your hated public figures is because he frankly cannot produce sufficient evidence of any federal crimes

But please don't let me stop you from fantasizing about Hillary in handcuffs. It's pretty fucking kinky, but guys our age probably need more kinks
    donnie trump is another Nixon.....if Nixon had 4th grade literacy, weighed 367 lbs, snorted amphetamines like Pez candy & exhibited expanding symptoms of FTD

DESTROYED, EVERYTHING THEY THINK IS BEING DESTROYED

it's all over but the crying, the only thing besides lying the circus seals are good at

RX Deplorable
    Progressivism is the bastard child of Marxism

Quote Originally Posted by Sgt Lanquel View Post
    What we actually know is that in addition to HillaryC using an unsecured server, Tiny has been conducting official domestic & foreign policy business using his unsecured personal cell phone for the past 35 months

Rosenstein did not sign off on the extensions of the Page-related FISA warrants - that was a federal judge....three separate times

The Comey-led FBI did not serve warrants to surveil the "Trump campaign". They served warrants to surveil Carter Page, GeorgeP and Paul Manafort. And Trump then happily hired all three even with that level of law enforcement scrutiny.

WILLIE stated it with rueful accuracy - the prevalent reason Barr has not brought indictments against any of your hated public figures is because he frankly cannot produce sufficient evidence of any federal crimes

But please don't let me stop you from fantasizing about Hillary in handcuffs. It's pretty fucking kinky, but guys our age probably need more kinks
    You are the Eric Swalwell of the Rx.

RX Deplorable
    Progressivism is the bastard child of Marxism