Forum: OFFSHORE FORUM - Online Sportsbetting - Mentioned in NY TIMES, WSJ, USA TODAY, & DRF. The place to discuss all kinds of sports and gambling related subjects.

Thread: Will Jason Garrett be unemployed next week?

  1. #1 Will Jason Garrett be unemployed next week? 
    RX Local JustinCruise's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    United States
    Posts
    18,759
    Reply With Quote  
     

  2. #2  
    RX Wizard
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    Michigan
    Posts
    11,481
    no
    Reply With Quote  
     

  3. #3  
    RX Junior
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    Boston
    Posts
    4,696
    He should be but don't think JJ has the balls to do it during the season.

    Should have been fired 4-5 years ago,
    Peace offering...let's see what happens...
    Reply With Quote  
     

  4. #4  
    RX Local
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    15,197
    Quote Originally Posted by T Hawk View Post
    He should be but don't think JJ has the balls to do it during the season.

    Should have been fired 4-5 years ago,

    Correct.

    But same old thing will happen. The ginger will give JJ a blow job after yet another loss. And JJ will go "I fully stand behind this losing fucking team!"


    Also, giving up Romo for Dak was a big mistake. Romo was better and Romo was finally developing into something. Dak is just hyped up trash that has no business being a QB.

    Almost 9 times out of 10 to win in this league -- to win big -- you need a top QB. Dak is not a top QB.


    So that sums up JJ in a nutshell -- losing coach and losing QB. You going to get a Superbowl with that formula, Jerry?
    Reply With Quote  
     

  5. #5  
    RX Wizard Bourn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Dallas
    Posts
    12,749
    Quote Originally Posted by RunMaker View Post
    Correct.

    But same old thing will happen. The ginger will give JJ a blow job after yet another loss. And JJ will go "I fully stand behind this losing fucking team!"


    Also, giving up Romo for Dak was a big mistake. Romo was better and Romo was finally developing into something. Dak is just hyped up trash that has no business being a QB.

    Almost 9 times out of 10 to win in this league -- to win big -- you need a top QB. Dak is not a top QB.


    So that sums up JJ in a nutshell -- losing coach and losing QB. You going to get a Superbowl with that formula, Jerry?
    QB Rating is a good way of rating a QB’s performance in relation to other QB’s in the league, right? Well, Dak is #1 in the league QB Passer Rating.

    Raw QB Rating values a QB on all play types on a 0-100 scale. Dak is #1 in the League in that as well. And Total QBR Dak is #3 in the league.

    But you say Dak is not a top QB? Hmmm


    Reply With Quote  
     

  6. #6  
    RX Wizard Bourn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Dallas
    Posts
    12,749
    90% of Cowboys problems this year and prior years is Bad Coaching. Garrett is a detriment to the team and the biggest reason they have been losing.


    Reply With Quote  
     

  7. #7  
    you can't fix Liberal rolltide's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    Pittsburgh, PA
    Posts
    26,675
    urban seems the natural fit. dak ran his offense under mullen at MSU and even had them #1 in the nation for a few weeks
    If liberty means anything at all, it means the right to tell people what they do not want to hear
    Reply With Quote  
     

  8. #8  
    RX Junior
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Location
    Clearwater, FL USA
    Posts
    2,598
    Jones will not fire Garrett ever.

    At best (for team and for fans) JG will resign.

    Side note....The notion Cowboys of 2016-19 would be better w Tony Romo is absurd. He fully realized that his desire to walk without a lifetime hobble and his desire to play professional golf would never be realized if he continued playing QB in the NFL any longer than he did.
    donnie trump is another Nixon.....if Nixon had 4th grade literacy, weighed 374 lbs, snorted amphetamines like Pez candy & exhibited expanding symptoms of FTD
    Reply With Quote  
     

  9. #9  
    RX Local
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    15,197
    Quote Originally Posted by Bourn View Post
    QB Rating is a good way of rating a QBs performance in relation to other QBs in the league, right? Well, Dak is #1 in the league QB Passer Rating.

    Raw QB Rating values a QB on all play types on a 0-100 scale. Dak is #1 in the League in that as well. And Total QBR Dak is #3 in the league.

    But you say Dak is not a top QB? Hmmm

    Dak is not a top QB?

    How many playoff games has he won? One? Two?

    Lol, Brady wins two playoff games almost every year.

    Does Dak have a higher calculator score than Brady? Okay, let's crown him then.


    Come on, man. Cowboys are fuckign going NOWHERE with Dak at QB.


    JJ better realize he's fuckign 90 years old and going to be 100 soon. Does he want to be wringing his hands after another Cowboys shitshow year after year?


    He might be on the phone calling up Snyder for best methods to trash his team now. Shit is getting ridiculous.


    Would have to look into the JJ story... but it's probably another fake media relations story fed to the public.
    Cowboys used to be legit. Been a laughing stock for a while.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  10. #10  
    RX Wizard Sal santorre's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    bay village , oh (cleveland)
    Posts
    12,637
    Quote Originally Posted by RunMaker View Post
    Dak is not a top QB?

    How many playoff games has he won? One? Two?

    Lol, Brady wins two playoff games almost every year.

    Does Dak have a higher calculator score than Brady? Okay, let's crown him then.


    Come on, man. Cowboys are fuckign going NOWHERE with Dak at QB.


    JJ better realize he's fuckign 90 years old and going to be 100 soon. Does he want to be wringing his hands after another Cowboys shitshow year after year?


    He might be on the phone calling up Snyder for best methods to trash his team now. Shit is getting ridiculous.


    Would have to look into the JJ story... but it's probably another fake media relations story fed to the public.
    Cowboys used to be legit. Been a laughing stock for a while.
    I understand the way you think now. My apologies.
    Attached Images
    Reply With Quote  
     

  11. #11  
    RX Wizard Bourn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Dallas
    Posts
    12,749
    A backup QB with zero coaching history has been coaching the Cowboys for the last 10 years. It’s not Dak who has won more games first 4 years than 95% of other QBs in the league their first 4 years.


    Reply With Quote  
     

  12. #12  
    RX Wizard Bourn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Dallas
    Posts
    12,749
    Here Runmaker.....

    Most Wins by a Starting QB since 2016 Tom Brady (31) Ben Roethlisberger(29) Dak Prescott (27) Drew Brees (27) Alex Smith (26)

    man he sucks huh


    Reply With Quote  
     

Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •