Forum: Site Promotions Forum. - Post any Promotional or Sports Service information here. Warning - Records posted here are not verified by The Rx.com. Use Caution.

Thread: Been Killing it with this guy

Page 1 of 36 1234567891021 ... LastLast
  1. #1 Been Killing it with this guy 
    Joined this guy last Bowl season and having a great year, you can find him on Twitter...@Laker_Crazy or get in touch directly at lakercrazynba@gmail.com NBA he's been awesome he'll give free plays on Twitter This guy not your typical in the Biz...Friendly , honest and transparent....NO BS....always there to reach to....Just trying to help anyone out having a bad year....All the Best...

'My #NCAAB

PLAY of the #Day is now available for #purchase on my #Website below ;https://pickscity.com/products/laker_crazy-daily/The Game begins at 7.00 pm ET My #POD website record currently stands at (10-3) hitting at (76.92%)The play will come with a small #WriteupGet it & Good luckLC

RX Junior
    Where is his POD record. I don’t see it on his site. So he’s 10-3. How about his entire year pod. No current basketball records this year at all unless I’m missing something

RX Junior
    Quote Originally Posted by jrk View Post
    Where is his POD record. I don’t see it on his site. So he’s 10-3. How about his entire year pod. No current basketball records this year at all unless I’m missing something
    His POD record is updated on the website you can click on the link and check everything updated and his POD now is at 12-4 good luck

RX Junior
    Laker has been on fire with his POD's and in general with his NBA & NCAAB as well. The guy has had 9 winning NBA seasons in a row, easier said, i think those looking for a genuinely good handicapper for sports especially NBA, Football & NCAAB should get in touch with him on his twitter handle @laker_crazy or email him at lakercrazynba@gmail.com for membership details.

His POD website record as of now is 13-4 hitting at 76.4%. I have been following him for nearly a decade now and he is money.

Will share his NBA record just now.

RX Junior
    Posting Laker_crazy's records for NBA and other sports, Steller is the word, knows his crafts that is why he does well.

NBA
    YEAR DAYS NO OF PLAYS W/L RECORD HIT RATE UNITS IN PROFIT

2010 ( 160 days) 856 plays ( 466-390) ( 54.43%) + 41 Units
    2011 (165 days) 351 plays ( 209-142) ( 59.54%) + 79 Units
    2012 ( 122 days) 305 plays ( 175-130) ( 57.37%) + 64 Units
    2013 ( 155 days) 262 plays ( 159-103) ( 60.68%) + 94 Units
    2014 ( 158 days) 341 plays ( 185-156) ( 54.25 %) + 33 Units
    2015 ( 162 days) 337 plays ( 202-135) ( 59.94%) + 69 Units
    2016 ( 142 days) 312 plays ( 193-119) ( 61.85 %) + 89 Units
    2017 ( 145 days) 242 plays ( 145-97) ( 59.91 %) + 82 Units
    2018 ( 146 days) 285 plays ( 180-105) ( 63.15 %) + 99 Units

2019 ( 55 days) 107 plays ( 65-42) ( 60.74 %) + 40.75 Units

NCAAB
    YEAR DAYS NO OF PLAYS W/L RECORD HIT RATE
    2016 ( 112 days) 374 plays ( 210-164) ( 56.14%) +84 Units
    2017 ( 163 days) 570 plays ( 311-259) ( 54.50%) +61 Units
    2018 ( 168 days) 465 plays ( 270-195) ( 58.04 %) +102 Units
    2019 ( 42 days) 74 plays ( 45-31 ) ( 59.21 %) +22.45 Units

NFL
    YEAR NO OF PLAYS W/L RECORD HIT RATE

2016 146 ( 83-63) ( 56.84%)
    2017 156 ( 90-66) ( 57.69%)
    2018 135 ( 82-53) ( 60.74 %)

2019 14 (9-5) (60.74%)
    NCAAF
    YEAR NO OF PLAYS W/L RECORD HIT RATE

Who wouldn't want to join him after this?

2016 122 ( 72-50) ( 59.01 %)
    2017 112 ( 63-49) ( 56.25 %)
    2018 106 ( 69-35) ( 65.09 %)

2019 32 (21-11) (65.62%)

RX Junior
    Laker_crazy's #NBA

PLAY of the #Day for today is also available on his #Website below ;https://pickscity.com/products/laker_crazy-daily/Those who want to get in on this can Buy it right now. The #Game will begin soon.The #POD comes with a #Moneyback#Guarantee if it does not Win.

His #POD #Website Record is 13-4 hitting at ( 76.4%) Venmo/****** accepted

Cheers,LC

RX Junior
    Those of you who want to get Laker's NBA POD for tonight can do so from the link below. The game starts at 10 PM ET.

The play comes with a full money back guarantee. If it loses, the website refunds your money that very minute. Good luck

https://pickscity.com/products/laker_crazy-daily/

Still 1 hour to go, jump on it

RX Junior
    Quote Originally Posted by moneymoney84 View Post
    His POD record is updated on the website you can click on the link and check everything updated and his POD now is at 12-4 good luck
    Ok i get it pod 13-4. How about his record for thw entire 2019. I mean come on guys anyone can get on a run. This guy is not new hes been around. Just curious why people wouldnt post the more then a sample size if its so good. Does he have his entire year record. If so please let me know. Thanks

RX Junior
    Ok i get it pod 13-4. How about his record for thw entire 2019. I mean come on guys anyone can get on a run. This guy is not new hes been around. Just curious why people wouldnt post the more then a sample size if its so good. Does he have his entire year record. If so please let me know. Thanks
    Well i would definitely like to see you get on a 14-4 run after his winner again yesterday with a money back guarantee if the play loses. And i believe you missed my post above where in i have posted his current NBA as well as NCAAB record for 2019. This is not a sample size, the guy is associated with a website which is legit in the first place and if has posted 18 plays as his POD on it and 14 have cashed, i do not think people will complain much. Of course a win % of 75 cannot be sustained but he is very capable of hitting around 60 and most of us would happily take that, anyway we are posting for those who wish to try, there is no compulsion here on anything, if you are not comfortable do not go for it, nobody is sticking a knife on your neck. But if someone does well, we appreciate, its as simple as that. Happy holidays !!

RX Junior
    'Laker_crazy's Christmas eve special #NCAAF

PLAY of the #Day is now available for #purchase on his #Website below,https://pickscity.com/products/laker_crazy-daily/Game time is 8.00 pm ET The #POD comes with a #Moneyback#Guarantee if it does not Win.His #POD website record is 14-4 hitting at ( 77.7%)Venmo/****** accepted !LC

RX Junior
    Yes that is a sample size. Post more then a 3 week period. And yes I’m posting to protect others from falling for a small sample size. I don’t expect 75 percent but I’d like to see a long pod record before I purchase when I’m only playing 1 play a day. Lady guy did the same thing then went 2-17. Why not post his entire years pod record. But you never seem to answer. why not what is the pod record. I think it should be on his web page That’s all Good luck to you crazy laker.

RX Junior
    Yes that is a sample size. Post more then a 3 week period. And yes I’m posting to protect others from falling for a small sample size. I don’t expect 75 percent but I’d like to see a long pod record before I purchase when I’m only playing 1 play a day. Lady guy did the same thing then went 2-17. Why not post his entire years pod record. But you never seem to answer. why not what is the pod record. I think it should be on his web page That’s all Good luck to you crazy laker.
    Either what i am saying is not getting through to you, or you are just too ignorant to read. I am posting his website link below, below the daily pick price are his records for NBA, NCAAB, NFL & NCAAF, what more do you need? he has just started posting his POD on the website otherwise he has his own group where he posts daily for his Members who have been with him since a decade now and most are from the SBR forum including me. If anything, guys should be contacting him to get on his members list than his play of the day on the website.

Reach out to Laker on twitter on : @laker_crazy or email him at lakercrazynba@gmail.com for further details.

the guy has given 9 NBA winning seasons in a row and is giving his 10th one this year. Not everyone can do that. Simple as.

RX Junior
    'My #NBA

PLAY of the #Day is now available for #purchase on my #Website below,http://pickscity.com/products/laker…Game time is 5.00 pm ET The #POD comes with a #Moneyback#Guarantee if it does not Win.My #POD website record is 14-5 hitting at ( 73.68%)Venmo/****** accepted !LC

RX Junior
    'My #NCAAF

PLAY of the #Day is now available for #purchase on my #Website below,http://pickscity.com/products/laker…Game time is 4.00 pm ET The #POD comes with a #Moneyback#Guarantee if it does not Win.Venmo/****** accepted !LC

RX Junior
    1st winner for tonight is almost done. Laker has his 2nd one for the night, give him a try and you will not be disappointed, he will sweep the super bowl plays tonight. Good luck

RX Junior
    'My 2nd #NCAAF

#POD is now available for #purchase on my #Website below,http://pickscity.com/products/laker…Game time is 8.00 pm ET The #POD comes with a #Moneyback#Guarantee if it does not Win.

1st winner on its way to you all, i will take nothing less than a SWEEP tonight Venmo/****** accepted !LC

RX Junior
    'My #NCAAF

PLAY of the #Day is now available for #purchase on my #Website below,https://pickscity.com/products/laker_crazy-daily/Game time is 8.00 pm ET The #POD comes with a #Moneyback#Guarantee if it does not Win.Venmo/****** accepted !LC

RX Junior
    'My 2.5 unit #NBA

#POD is now available for #purchase on my #Website below,https://pickscity.com/products/laker_crazy-daily/Game time is 9.30 pm ET The #POD comes with a #Moneyback#Guarantee if it does not Win.

Venmo/****** accepted !LC

Laker-s POD get on it guys cashed soccer now nba

RX Junior
    'My #Soccer #POD is now available for #purchase on my #Website below,

http://pickscity.com/products/laker…

Game time is 3.00 pm ET

The #POD comes with a #Moneyback #Guarantee if it does not Win.

My #POD website record is 22--11--(+ 21.3 units)--( 66.6%)

Venmo/****** accepted,

LC

RX Junior
    Lets get this one lc is doing well lets ride the soccer wave good luck to everyone who gets the play, you are getting your money back if it does not hit, what more do you need, riding his confidence join in and lets get this one

RX Junior
    Another winner from LC

My #Soccer #POD Recap on my #Website in association with
    @PicksCity

2nd Jan

1) Liverpool vs Sheff united ( 2 units)
    Pick Game totals UNDER 3 @ -125

( Winner)

My #POD website record is 23--11--(+ 23.3 units)--( 67.6%)

#Congratulations guys

LC

RX Junior
    He will be having his NCAAB play of the day in sometime as well, has hit 3 straight as well, get on it guys and win some money.

RX Junior
    'My #NCAAB #POD is now available for #purchase on my #Website below,

http://pickscity.com/products/laker…

Game time is 10.00 pm ET

The #POD comes with a #Moneyback #Guarantee if it does not Win.

My #POD website record is 23-11--(+ 23.3 units)--( 67.6%)

Venmo & Pay Pal accepted

LC

RX Junior
    My #NCAAF #POD Recap on my #Website in association with
    @PicksCity

2nd Jan

1) Boston college vs Cincinnati ( 2 units)
    Pick Game totals UNDER 54 @ -110

( Winner)

My #POD website record is 24--11--(+ 25.3 units)--( 68.5%)

#Congratulations guys

LC

Make that 2 in a row today, get on the last NCAAB one and lets sweep it with LC good luck guys definitely give it a go he is worth every thing he says he is.