Forum: Service Plays Forum - Only Daily Service Play Threads Allowed in This Forum. Do not post your own private plays here.
Sponsored by Cappers File

Thread: Sunday Service Play Thread 01/05/2020

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345
    RX Junior
    Sharpplay does it again. What a god he is

Underdog
    Damn, no Bezobets

RX Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr Unlucky View Post
    Damn, no Bezobets
    He wasn't so great yesterday. But let's go eagles

RX Senior
    Power sports

10 cbb gow

Minn -9.5

RX Senior
    Will Roger's nba

10 * revenge Suns -6

RX Member
    Quote Originally Posted by bowlda View Post
    Sharpplay does it again. What a god he is
    what he do??

RX Senior
    Scott richenbach nba

10 situational slaughter

Miami

RX Senior
    Jim feist

Blowout gom

Miami

RX Member
    Quote Originally Posted by beeks19 View Post
    what he do??
    Premium Play was Minnesota +7.5

RX Junior
    His info is good. Dont understand giving back most of it on parlay. And Robinhood is down -8 units..

Premiun plays the way to go.Imo

RX Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Magnumsr38 View Post
    LJP Score:

Minnesota = 3OPEN

New Orleans = 0

OVER = 0

UNDER = 2U

Top Sharp Consensus count:

SIDE is 3-0 Minnesota +7.5 (QUALIFIES AS A PREMIUM PLAY)

TOTAL is 2-0 UN50.5 (DNQ)
    Let me see if I have this right. LJP score is robinhood?, Premium plays is somebody different ?? so both entities had Minnesota today ?? Not trying to be a dick, just trying to clarify for the future. Not sure how to read this correctly. TIA

Underdog
    Everyone but their great-grandmother's service was on Eagles while public money was all on Seattle. Doomed from the start.

The Biz finished the two-days with a record of 6-3. He listed Vikings on a 22-0-1 stat...pretty damn good after six or seven weeks of mediocrity. No other tour or service had a winning NFL weekend.

RX Member
    Quote Originally Posted by skyline69 View Post
    Let me see if I have this right. LJP score is robinhood?, Premium plays is somebody different ?? so both entities had Minnesota today ?? Not trying to be a dick, just trying to clarify for the future. Not sure how to read this correctly. TIA
    Both sets of plays (Robinhood & Premium) are from the same service. Robinhood selections are different from the Premium selections. LJP is simply a selection rating scale based upon 3 criteria, including the service's proprietary algorithms. It has evolved into a real time utility. The post you replied to represents the LJP scale rating against the NFL playoffs that could show any potential plays that qualify as a Premium Play, as in Vikes today.

Both Robinhood and Premium plays are acquired via subscription, but only Robinhood selections come with a profit guarantee. Not every play, but the initial release gets you access to the Robinhood plays until you get your initial investment back, called the Robinhood Club. Premium plays are different in that there is no profit guarantee. Premium plays are more rare than RHC plays. Both RHC and Premium released the Vikings today, but RHC had other plays outside of NFL as well.

Member Bowlda typically posts the RHC plays, as I assume he is a subscriber.

Member SDF and others including myself have either chipped in for Premium or purchased a package outright. I currently have the NFL playoff package.

Hope this helps clear up the confusion. Best of luck.

RX Member
    [QUOTE=tak;13044141]Both sets of plays (Robinhood & Premium) are from the same service. Robinhood selections are different from the Premium selections. LJP is simply a selection rating scale based upon 3 criteria, including the service's proprietary algorithms. It has evolved into a real time utility. The post you replied to represents the LJP scale rating against the NFL playoffs that could show any potential plays that qualify as a Premium Play, as in Vikes today.

Both Robinhood and Premium plays are acquired via subscription, but only Robinhood selections come with a profit guarantee. Not every play, but the initial release gets you access to the Robinhood plays until you get your initial investment back, called the Robinhood Club. Premium plays are different in that there is no profit guarantee. Premium plays are more rare than RHC plays. Both RHC and Premium released the Vikings today, but RHC had other plays outside of NFL as well.

Member Bowlda typically posts the RHC plays, as I assume he is a subscriber.

Member SDF and others including myself have either chipped in for Premium or purchased a package outright. I currently have the NFL playoff package.

Hope this helps clear up the confusion.

Thanks for the explanation.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Unlucky View Post
    Damn, no Bezobets
    Everyone thought you was buying them and finally contributing instead of bitching about the plays you followed in here for free.
    Who started this bullshit rumor. Mr Unlucky never buys plays. Just pisses and moans when what he followed for free loses.

You guy's get off your ass and buy these plays for this gem.