Forum: Boxing, UFC, Mixed Martial Arts Forum - Picks, discussion and fighter analysis. This is TheRx's official fighting and combat forum.

Thread: The Professional Fighters League (PFL)

1. #1 The Professional Fighters League (PFL) 
    Georgia .. 5 billion BBQ places , one good pizza place in the entire state
    Parlay (3 teams)
    maycee barber (w) -950
    (roxanne modafferi (w) vrs maycee barber (w)) (ufc 246 - flyweight 3 rounds - t-mobile arena - las vegas, nevada)
    kayla harrison (w) -1000
    (larissa pacheco (w) vrs kayla harrison (w)) (pfl 10 - lightweight 5 rounds @ hulu theater at msg - new york, new york)
    ali isaev -600
    (jared rosholt vrs ali isaev) (pfl 10 - heavyweight 5 rounds @ hulu theater at msg - new york, new york)

Kayla Harrison won the 2010 World Championships, gold medals at the 2012 and 2016 Olympics, and gold at the 2011 and 2015 Pan American Games and has super human strength, and balance. She lives breathes and eats MMA, She will have the advantage in this rematch vs Larissa Pacheco with so many more moves in her tool box.

When you're broke, you Break
    Great capping Tard

Valentina Shevchenko also worth a look at -1000 at UFC 247

My Bentley had a flat tire today, so i had to drive my G wagon to the rub n tug, my favorite masseuse got knocked up and now insults from you, how am i going to go on. I don't mind being insulted, what i don't like ... is being insulted by poor people. Now more heavy heavy chalk winners to come... gambling the chalklife. Now New York Night go give your girl friend Matty Matt a reach around , since he lost all his money in the stock market.