Forum: College Football Forum - Post your picks or discuss anything related to betting NCAA football here. Sponsored by:

Thread: As I promised LSU vs Clemson

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by LSUpete View Post
    Public money......

Sharp money. When they realized it was never hitting 7 it starting coming in, hence the line drop in the last 24 hours.

RX Senior
    CODE BREAKER I HAVE 2 3 TEAM PARLAYS PENDING LAST LEG IS LSU ML . ALSO HAVE +12.5 on PENDING 7 POINT TEASER YOU CONVINCE ME IM GOING PLAY LATER CLEMSON ML & CLEMSON +5.5 MAYBE ANOTHER TEASER TO UNDER HOW MUCH YOU BETTING ON THE GAME. WHAT IS YOUR MORTGAGE. YOU ARE LIKE MOST IN HERE & POST HUGE. NEVER TELL $$$ AMOUNT . HOW MUCH DINERO SIR??? GOOD LUCK

RX Junior
    60,190 Baht, that buys a lot of Ladyboys, so Clemson better cover

BOL

RX Senior
    Quote Originally Posted by Baronman View Post
    CODE BREAKER I HAVE 2 3 TEAM PARLAYS PENDING LAST LEG IS LSU ML . ALSO HAVE +12.5 on PENDING 7 POINT TEASER YOU CONVINCE ME IM GOING PLAY LATER CLEMSON ML & CLEMSON +5.5 MAYBE ANOTHER TEASER TO UNDER HOW MUCH YOU BETTING ON THE GAME. WHAT IS YOUR MORTGAGE. YOU ARE LIKE MOST IN HERE & POST HUGE. NEVER TELL $$$ AMOUNT . HOW MUCH DINERO SIR??? GOOD LUCK
    BMan and Codbreaker with a teaser for the ages

RX Semi-God
    Quote Originally Posted by StevieRay View Post
    Yep. Down to 5
    -4 some places

where is the 7 it was going to? .

RX Senior
    Quote Originally Posted by pathologist View Post
    bman and codbreaker with a teaser for the ages
    code breaker dont tease their no 6 or 7 out there codebreaker mortgaging his trailer payment about $300 month . Afraid he
    wont post his play like most of you in here. Good luck stevie ray im all over the place.

RX Semi-God
    code breaker dont tease their no 6 or 7 out there codebreaker mortgaging his trailer payment about $300 month . Afraid he
    wont post his play like most of you in here. Good luck stevie ray im all over the place.
    Lol. Good luck.

Georgia .. 5 billion BBQ places , one good pizza place in the entire state
    Quote Originally Posted by smartmoneyfollower View Post
    LSU has not faced a complete team like Clemson ever. Holy shit, Clemson played one good team all year Ohio State. LSU played a very under rated Texas Longhorns, Auburn Tigers, Bama, UGA and pulled their starters in the 1st quarter of the Oklahoma Sooners. LSU could have scored 100 in the Sooners game.
    easy money

Hopefully that shit ass Codebreaker shows up with some excuses for his lack of football experience.

RX Junior
    Quote Originally Posted by Codebreaker View Post
    Kenny, was Clemson battle tested last year, when they humiliated Bama in the NC game? Hell no, they play in the ACC and besides Trevor Lawrence was a true freshman.

Burrows has completed 70% of his passes in every game this season. Clemson has not allowed any QB's to complete 70% of their passes since 2012, Brent Venables 1st season as DC at CU. it was EJ manual, in 108 games CU and Venables has not allowed a 70% passer, the QB's included Baker Mayfield, Tua, Lamar Jackson twice, TJ Barrett, Ian Book, Hurts. 108 games straight, thats coaching and it's built into the system.

What makes Burrows special is he still has a 73% completion record while under pressure. Just trowing warm bodies at him is not the solution. Venables will attack the receivers with a very deep and well coached secondary, lots of battles at the LOS. Burrows has to feel pressure while his WR are locked down. Clemson leads the nation preventing completions beyond 20 yards. The complete exact opposite from OU.

Simmons will get to Burrows faster then any player he has ever faced. Clemson will need to play man on every play, LSU sends 5 out on every play, there s no zone to cover that. With 4 then Clemson will need to get pressure. Simmons is the man for that job. I expect Burrows to run more in this game, like Lawrence last week.

Clemson has a deep and very well coached secondary, man up on every play and get pressure with 4, one of the 4 will be Simmons. On the ground I'd take Simmons vs Burrows every time. That is the match up Clemson needs to force. Venables is a master at that game. 108 straight games nothing over 70%.

Well, they did hold Burrows to under 70% completion rate. He completed just 63% of his passes for 463 yards and 5 TD's. He also rushed 14 times for 58 yards and a TD. I'd say Burrows did ok vs Venables, Simmons, and the rest of the Clemson D.

Code will go back into his hole......six more weeks of losing!

RX Semi-God
    I’m sure his his Thai boy eased his pain of losing six figures

RX Junior
    Crap. I bet my mortgage AND quit my job because Code told me too and I believed him b/c he played college football.

damnit!!

Take Clemson -6 or better, and make Pete refund your money for gross negligence, stupid homer, LOL
    Another loss, as expected, from a guy that has no idea what he's talking about. Tough break for anyone who followed Clemson and the "Codebreaker".

RX Wizard
    Quote Originally Posted by Knightrofins View Post
    Crap. I bet my mortgage AND quit my job because Code told me too and I believed him b/c he played college football.

damnit!!

me too.....

oh wait....

I’m retired and have no house payment....

whew, just a bad dream
    Understand others, don't blame them.

L-S-U brings the gold!

Easy money on the Bayou Bengals.

RX Semi-God

RX Senior
    Saw Shot Doctor lost like $25,000. YEAH SURE

Saw Shot Doctor lost like $25,000. YEAH SURE
    $33k+!

Over half his yearly salary. Lol

A bookies dream come true, Code and Doc for clientele...

RX Wizard
    If I knew how to upload photo, I’d show one with about a thousand of these out in my front yard....damn birds are migrating....
    Understand others, don't blame them.

RX Wizard
    Quote Originally Posted by MLB View Post
    Code will go back into his hole......six more weeks of losing!

Actually to his parents cellar apartment.....

RX Wizard
    I’m sure his his Thai boy eased his pain of losing six figures
    Checkout the current exchange rate of the Baht to the dollar......(,033); You might also want to check out the conversation rate for Monopoly Money, that is the "currency" he most likely uses when he wagers........Poor Kid....

LSU has not faced a complete team like Clemson ever. Yes, Burrows is a good QB but like all QB's, as my HOF DC would always say, "he can't throw on his back". Clemson can pressure LSU on both sides of the ball, which UGA, Bama, UF, could not. The SEC is not a very good league this year. Clemson will score 45+ points on LSU, everyone else has.

Last year all I heard was Clemson played no one all year and lost to Syracuse, no way theY can step on the field with the SEC battle tested Bama team, with a freshman QB. I knew Saben and Bama were starting their fall from the top last year, it was painfully obvious before the Clemson game.

Can LSU keep up scoring against Clemson? Not with Venables running the ship. When LSU is down 10 points late in the forth Quarter, and Burrows either throws a pick six or fumbles during a sack, you guys will darn happy I posted here one last time from paradise.

Clemson -6, mortage your house when LSU retards push it to -7 late Monday. Louisiana is nothing more then a bunch of French cowards that walked down from Canida after being ordered by the English. LSU will surrender in the 4th Q after Clemson does exactly what they did to Bama last year. The French army tank has 7 gears, one forward and 6 reverse. Take Clemson -6 or better, and make Pete refund your money for gross negligence, stupid homer, LOL

Dude.....Clemson got ran out of the building. It's one thing to be on the wrong side, but your analysis was complete BS.
    Donít drink and drive...
    you might slice a hook!

RX Semi-God
    Quote Originally Posted by Albatross View Post
    Dude.....Clemson got ran out of the building. It's one thing to be on the wrong side, but your analysis was complete BS.
    It was easy to see he was full of shit a long time ago