Forum: NFL Football Forum - Sponsored by: WagerWeb - get your 100% bonus here!
Post your picks or discuss anything related to betting NFL football here.

Thread: N. S. F. L.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    I would love GB vs. KC as I have both for SB futures. But I think SF is going to beat GB, and pretty good. KC has the tougher road as Tennessee seems to be unfazed by anyone in front of them.

If Tennessee wins the first game will you change your mind on GB/SF? Just asking, because it would derail your "preFIXtion"

Quote Originally Posted by MLB View Post
    I would love GB vs. KC as I have both for SB futures. But I think SF is going to beat GB, and pretty good. KC has the tougher road as Tennessee seems to be unfazed by anyone in front of them.

If Tennessee wins the first game will you change your mind on GB/SF? Just asking, because it would derail your "preFIXtion"
    Tennessee won't win so that scenario won't happen.

San Francisco will not beat Green Bay. That's not the storyline for this season. Ask yourself a few questions.

This is the 100th anniversary season in the NFL. Who were the participants in Super Bowl I (Kansas City and Green Bay).

What is the entire media saying this morning and actually since the playoffs started? SF DEFENSE. They are building up Rodgers as the hero after they beat the 49ers. Can you imagine that storyline all week and then they beat the 49ers?

What did Aaron Rodgers say after they lost to SF this season. "We're going to have to beat the 49ers at their place at some point this season".

Its Aaron's year for the NFL. Not Lamar Jackson, not Russell Wilson, not Patrick Mahomes. They will make certain Green Bay plays Kansas City in the bowl because that's the best game for the audience. It will be a very entertaining Super Bowl leaving fans on the edge of their seat but it's not Mahomes year and it's not his time.

I can give you examples all day.

Quote Originally Posted by Loves2kickass View Post
    [IMG]20200113_080302.jpg[/IMG]

Not a 1st down

The yellow line is not the first down marker. It was off by a yard. It was a first down.

Quote Originally Posted by cgarn View Post
    The yellow line is not the first down marker. It was off by a yard. It was a first down.
    Lol. Imagine that. Now the fiction and storyline is the yellow line was a yard off. Yellow line or not they were short of the first down. The NFL will tell you anything you want or need to hear to justify their narrative.

But what IF Tennessee wins?

They won't. They already did what they were supposed to do. Vrabel got rid of Billecheck who's system he went through and Tennessee sent the Baltimore hype packing. Their mission for this season is complete. Its KC vs GB. A repeat of Super Bowl 1 on the 100th season of the NFL

Buy some stock in State Farm soon!

With this kind of guarantee, will you cover my losses if I lose with your predictions?

RX 25 to life
    It was not a first down they have 5 angles on instant replay they did get the call rite.

Tennessee won't win so that scenario won't happen.

San Francisco will not beat Green Bay. That's not the storyline for this season. Ask yourself a few questions.

This is the 100th anniversary season in the NFL. Who were the participants in Super Bowl I (Kansas City and Green Bay).

What is the entire media saying this morning and actually since the playoffs started? SF DEFENSE. They are building up Rodgers as the hero after they beat the 49ers. Can you imagine that storyline all week and then they beat the 49ers?

What did Aaron Rodgers say after they lost to SF this season. "We're going to have to beat the 49ers at their place at some point this season".

Its Aaron's year for the NFL. Not Lamar Jackson, not Russell Wilson, not Patrick Mahomes. They will make certain Green Bay plays Kansas City in the bowl because that's the best game for the audience. It will be a very entertaining Super Bowl leaving fans on the edge of their seat but it's not Mahomes year and it's not his time.

I can give you examples all day.
    Let's see some more examples because I see nothing concrete.

RX Junior
    Earlier, L2KA had NE & Balt (AFC) and Minny & Saints (NFC) at the top of the list to get into the Super Bowl, but that is OK. Now it is GB and KC into the Super Bowl because it has been pointed out it is an NFL anniversary, and GB wins the whole she-bang. Solid!

I cannot pass up this opportunity, I will load up on both ML's, KC & GB, what could go wrong? My biggest bets, ever!

Then GB ML in the Super Bowl!!!

RX Semi-God
    Guys. You are forgetting who is posting this.

Quote Originally Posted by tbird View Post
    It was not a first down they have 5 angles on instant replay they did get the call rite.
    And then after the referee announced the call on the field stands he takes 30 seconds and comes back and says, "After review of additional information the call on the field still stands". Really? Lol

Quote Originally Posted by Serbone View Post
    Earlier, L2KA had NE & Balt (AFC) and Minny & Saints (NFC) at the top of the list to get into the Super Bowl, but that is OK. Now it is GB and KC into the Super Bowl because it has been pointed out it is an NFL anniversary, and GB wins the whole she-bang. Solid!

I cannot pass up this opportunity, I will load up on both ML's, KC & GB, what could go wrong? My biggest bets, ever!

Then GB ML in the Super Bowl!!!
    Blow smoke somewhere else and you will slowly learn the narrative son. Keep pounding those stats and see how it works out for you

Quote Originally Posted by StevieRay View Post
    Guys. You are forgetting who is posting this.
    You are another one of those who need to read and learn instead of whatever else you do.

With this kind of guarantee, will you cover my losses if I lose with your predictions?
    I didn't guarantee anything I'm just telling you what the NSFL narrative is for the remaining games including the bowl. After Sunday come on back into the thread and let me know what ya think ;)

Oh, I see. Just telling us what is scripted. Ok. Guess I'll hold off on the 5 lbs of $10s I was going to play on those games.

RX Semi-God
    You are another one of those who need to read and learn instead of whatever else you do.
    Learn what?

u are 2-5 on your picks

should i go in past history why banned ?

good luck regardless. I can see Gb and Kc winning easily though

RX Junior
    Blow smoke somewhere else and you will slowly learn the narrative son. Keep pounding those stats and see how it works out for you
    You had Minny (or #2 NO) and NE (or #2 Balty) in the Super Bowl. Your favorite play was Minny ML vs SF. You had the unders Sunday. And so on...

So... all these years you have presented us with your super-powerful-mystery-secret-formula, you were wrong? Do you promise not to use the formula any more?

RX Member
    Why does this guy get picked on, yet not NFL TRENDS, who charges for his picks and then posts losers. Why don't we have a contest next year with all posters picking 3 games a week. Then we will see who laughs the loudest.

RX Semi-God
    Quote Originally Posted by bengals34 View Post
    Why does this guy get picked on, yet not NFL TRENDS, who charges for his picks and then posts losers. Why don't we have a contest next year with all posters picking 3 games a week. Then we will see who laughs the loudest.
    Don’t buy his picks next year. Simple

RX Semi-God
    They won't. They already did what they were supposed to do. Vrabel got rid of Billecheck who's system he went through and Tennessee sent the Baltimore hype packing. Their mission for this season is complete. Its KC vs GB. A repeat of Super Bowl 1 on the 100th season of the NFL
    Good luck. Let’s see if it KC and GB as u predict

Could happen.......but doubt that's the "fix"

RX Semi-God
    Anything can and will happen in the NSFL! Just watch if you haven't already noticed it in years past and in the last couple weeks. Tennessee and San Feancisco has come to the end of their road this season.
    San Fran looks strong, still time though

RX Semi-God
    Quote Originally Posted by Serbone View Post
    You had Minny (or #2 NO) and NE (or #2 Balty) in the Super Bowl. Your favorite play was Minny ML vs SF. You had the unders Sunday. And so on...

So... all these years you have presented us with your super-powerful-mystery-secret-formula, you were wrong? Do you promise not to use the formula any more?
    He also had GB and KC