Forum: Service Plays Forum - Only Daily Service Play Threads Allowed in This Forum. Do not post your own private plays here.
Sponsored by Cappers File

Thread: Saturday Service Play Thread 01/18/2020

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
  1. #51  
    RX Member Paceman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Indianapolis
    Posts
    162
    All this BS bickering use to not be allowed. The old way was better. If you lose you lose, follow who you want or cap your own games.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  2. #52  
    RX Senior MG Man's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    Minneapolis, MN
    Posts
    5,628
    Do you have his late report. 7-3 in nba this week since I started tracking him.

    Quote Originally Posted by RobbieGould View Post
    Seabass first report :

    400 Florida
    400 vcu
    300 Toledo
    Reply With Quote  
     

  3. #53  
    RX Senior MG Man's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    Minneapolis, MN
    Posts
    5,628
    Quote Originally Posted by Paceman View Post
    All this BS bickering use to not be allowed. The old way was better. If you lose you lose, follow who you want or cap your own games.
    Pace, I wasn't bickering, I'm just trying to help others understand that most big plays are marketing ploys and not to take too much into them. That's why I said what I did about Leiner. I'm also letting people know he's cold so a good fade right now. Larry Ness supposedly is 11-1 or something, on his signature plays could be a good follow if the record is accurate.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  4. #54  
    RX Member Paceman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Indianapolis
    Posts
    162
    Quote Originally Posted by MG Man View Post
    Pace, I wasn't bickering, I'm just trying to help others understand that most big plays are marketing ploys and not to take too much into them. That's why I said what I did about Leiner. I'm also letting people know he's cold so a good fade right now. Larry Ness supposedly is 11-1 or something, on his signature plays could be a good follow if the record is accurate.
    No Problem wasn't trying to single anyone out, You understand sometimes you win sometimes you lose it's called gambling. GL2ALL$$$$
    Reply With Quote  
     

  5. #55  
    RX Junior
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Location
    United States
    Posts
    182
    VIP SPORTS LOCK CLUB
    Gonzaga -13
    Reply With Quote  
     

  6. #56  
    RX Junior
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    3,659
    Quote Originally Posted by sailfish View Post
    GREAT LAKES SPORTS BIG DAY FOR THEM

    College Basketball Selections:
    5* CBB GOM: 5* (668) Akron (-5.5) 2:00est L
    4* (692) Washington (+1.5) 3:45est L
    4* (714) Wichita State (-3.5) 4:00est L
    3* (754) Vanderbilt (+4.5) 6:00est L
    3* (764) Duke (-7.5) 6:00est L

    NBA Selections:
    4* Atlanta (+2) 7:30est L
    4* Philadelphia (-3.5) 7:30est L
    3* Orlando (-4) 8:30est L
    Drumroll please----0-8 day with most of losses not even close-an 0-8 day is pretty hard to do no matter how bad a service is!!

    Yeah I agree-it was a "big day" all right.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  7. #57  
    RX Wizard METFAN's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    NEW YORK
    Posts
    11,070
    Quote Originally Posted by sailfish View Post
    GREAT LAKES SPORTS BIG DAY FOR THEM

    College Basketball Selections:
    5* CBB GOM: 5* (668) Akron (-5.5) 2:00est
    4* (692) Washington (+1.5) 3:45est
    4* (714) Wichita State (-3.5) 4:00est
    3* (754) Vanderbilt (+4.5) 6:00est
    3* (764) Duke (-7.5) 6:00est

    NBA Selections:
    4* Atlanta (+2) 7:30est
    4* Philadelphia (-3.5) 7:30est
    3* Orlando (-4) 8:30est
    WOW.NOT SO "GREAT" s that an"O" fer?
    Reply With Quote  
     

Tags for this Thread

View Tag Cloud

Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •