Forum: College Football Forum - Post your picks or discuss anything related to betting NCAA football here. Sponsored by:

Thread: Kojak Report From Vegas (Strong Info)

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by ~Falco~ View Post
    1. Was Uber driving today and picked up a rider from Westgate Superbook. He flew in from San Fran and placed a bet for $75000 on Frisco -7 For Sunday's NFC Final. Showed me the ticket so verified. Guy was legit not random, said his name was Dennis Celery.
    Solid guy who is simply misunderstood.

RX Junior
    Ha not sure why i tailed this either. Following picks from an Uber driver

Please find a Hall of Fame for this thread.

GL

When you're broke, you Break
    Quote Originally Posted by Inittowinit View Post
    Ha not sure why i tailed this either. Following picks from an Uber driver

Better off doing blow off a hookers asshole and asking her who she likes in the Big Game

Sticky this thread.

why would you ever listen to anyone they did not know!

Quote Originally Posted by New York Knight View Post
    Better off doing blow off a hookers asshole and asking her who she likes in the Big Game
    Right! And.....she said LSU. Haha

RX Junior
    Surprised a big time player like Kojak is now an Uber driver, and taking picks from random riders. Back in the day, Kojak used to have a lot of supporters on here, despite never keeping a record, and then throwing out 50 and 100 star plays, after losing a bunch of 5 and 10 star plays on a bad day. Didn't seem like a bad guy, just a very questionable betting strategy for anyone actually betting real money.

FYI- Sherwood who posts occasionally here, and gives out free picks on his own site based in Canada ( Don't think I can say the name here ), had a very good writeup and pick on LSU, and correctly stated he thought they could win by two TD's or more. The crux of his argument was that LSU played a much tougher schedule, and beat teams he felt were as good or better than Clemson this year, while Clemson played no one comparable to LSU except possibly OSU, and that OSU really should have won that game. As it turned out, no team in college football could stop Burrows and LSU this year. Clemson got some key stops early, and sacked Burrows 5 times, but he is just so good with so many talented weapons. Probably, the most dominant season for a QB in college football history.

Sherwood has a legit business. Kojak and most of these people are trying to become a legit handicapper in a business that full of liars and con men. I know this is a forum to share info and opinions about games but I go back to the same thing, and that is, if you're going to post your picks (and I don't care if Sammy the German Shepherd licked CoCo the Monkeys ass resulting in CoCo throwing a dart at a board of teams) you should be responsible enough to keep your record and make sure the accounting is right week to week!

A few guys do that on here and those are always a must read! Although the best practice would be to handicap you own games. They should add another category to this forum for people that accurately track themselves and send the rest of these windbags to the rubber room!

RX Member
    1. Was Uber driving today and picked up a rider from Westgate Superbook. He flew in from San Fran and placed a bet for $75000 on Frisco -7 For Sunday's NFC Final. Showed me the ticket so verified. Guy was legit not random, said his name was Dennis Celery.
    Hilarious! Easily, the best post of the decade!!!

Ha! That has to be post of day/week/month and possibly the year!

RX Member
    Quote Originally Posted by MLB View Post
    Sherwood has a legit business. Kojak and most of these people are trying to become a legit handicapper in a business that full of liars and con men. I know this is a forum to share info and opinions about games but I go back to the same thing, and that is, if you're going to post your picks (and I don't care if Sammy the German Shepherd licked CoCo the Monkeys ass resulting in CoCo throwing a dart at a board of teams) you should be responsible enough to keep your record and make sure the accounting is right week to week!

A few guys do that on here and those are always a must read! Although the best practice would be to handicap you own games. They should add another category to this forum for people that accurately track themselves and send the rest of these windbags to the rubber room!
    Well said MLB. I remember when there were 6-8 guys I would follow on here and they were legit handicappers. Oldman Ted and ********* are two of the guys I really respected and would keep an accurate record. The only guy now that I compare to any of those guys is BigCat. Not saying he is the only one, but he is one of the few.

RX Junior
    Quote Originally Posted by Knightrofins View Post
    Good luck and who loves ya babe

plus if u win u can give that guy a 5 star Uber rating!!
    that guy is getting 1 star

RX Member
    You guys are way too hard on people who post here. Instead of bashing this dude, use it to your advantage and smash the opposite side(if you feel his info is trash)...Or did you guys tail and now you feel salty?

Some of us use what others post in different ways. You don't always have to take it for face value. Let the man post and don't hate, that brings no value other than making the guy not want to post anymore.

**It's also easier to talk shit after the game is played and the results are in. There are a lot of good write ups that look completely stupid after the fact, that doesn't make the person who wrote them up any less credible. No one is going to have EASY winners every time, no one is going to predict the right outcomes every time. DO YOUR OWN HOMEWORK and put YOUR MONEY on whatever you want. No need to bash, learn how to take advantage of people who post. Simple. Like I said before, people who post add a lot of value to this forum. You gotta learn how to take advantage of the content.

RX Member
    Think about this value...If you faded all his plays, you struck GOLD. You don't want to keep someone like that from not posting. I'm done. Good luck in the future Kojak

‘Strong info’ in the thread title was poor form...

hopefully no one blindly followed the 3 ‘strong info’ plays.

Quote Originally Posted by MLB View Post

i give sherwood respect.

updates his record every time he has plays in any sport.

Also keeps a 15-year season-by-season recap in the individual sports.

Does that win or lose...and I respect anyone that keeps an accurate record, especially when things go extremely bad in a given season.

RX Junior
    I actually wonder if this is the real Kojak. It is an insulting post. Hacked?

He posted earlier in the year one weekend, went something like 1-6, his first WLYB big play was on NC St. when they were missing 5-6 of their top DBs (started some backup WRs as DBs) and several other key starters, they got smoked +7.5 at home I think against WF, a very good passing team. I tailed that game but when I watched and the announcer explained the horrible situation I thought something was very wrong with the Kojak thing...

Seriously...

Thank you Kojak for the 3 team parlay winner. You and Steiner are my favorite Operators(agents)

Quote Originally Posted by TonyMar View Post
    ‘Strong info’ in the thread title was poor form...

hopefully no one blindly followed the 3 ‘strong info’ plays.
    You are correct TM, it should have been "Random Info". Just because someone flies in from out of town to drop $75K on on a game does no mean anything. There are many wealthy people who throw money around, especially gambling in Vegas. Would it have made a difference if it was Barkley or Mayweather in the Uber?

Anyone who tails blindly is an idiot. With that written, I understand there are new members on any given day who may be naive. There should be a warning on top of every Forum,"Fade, Follow or Ignore. Take the information and make your own informed decision."

Quote Originally Posted by Serbone View Post
    I actually wonder if this is the real Kojak. It is an insulting post. Hacked?

He posted earlier in the year one weekend, went something like 1-6, his first WLYB big play was on NC St. when they were missing 5-6 of their top DBs (started some backup WRs as DBs) and several other key starters, they got smoked +7.5 at home I think against WF, a very good passing team. I tailed that game but when I watched and the announcer explained the horrible situation I thought something was very wrong with the Kojak thing...

Seriously...

Agreed Serbone, I thought it was a bit odd, and a random post. At first when I read it I thought it was interesting due to the Laker angle. When I read it again, I thought it was strange he would suggest following a random Uber fair. Well, only Kojak can explain.

my clock is stuck on 420 time to hit this bong brendanjack's Avatar
    Strong info reminds me of the l word . =kiss of death no disrespect but usually bad things are piling up to lead to the holy grail

RX Junior
    Damn...just hired that guy to do my taxes.

Quote Originally Posted by azbob View Post
    Damn...just hired that guy to do my taxes.
    I was just gonna make that exact post.....I love it. I’m try to figure it out, but I guess it’s just a random name, or is it ?
    Help>Slip>Frank

Quote Originally Posted by Professor-Z View Post
    You guys are way too hard on people who post here. Instead of bashing this dude, use it to your advantage and smash the opposite side(if you feel his info is trash)...Or did you guys tail and now you feel salty?

Some of us use what others post in different ways. You don't always have to take it for face value. Let the man post and don't hate, that brings no value other than making the guy not want to post anymore.

**It's also easier to talk shit after the game is played and the results are in. There are a lot of good write ups that look completely stupid after the fact, that doesn't make the person who wrote them up any less credible. No one is going to have EASY winners every time, no one is going to predict the right outcomes every time. DO YOUR OWN HOMEWORK and put YOUR MONEY on whatever you want. No need to bash, learn how to take advantage of people who post. Simple. Like I said before, people who post add a lot of value to this forum. You gotta learn how to take advantage of the content.
    I don't think people are salty as you describe. Personally, I couldn't care less what people play or don't play or post or don't post. My only point was keeping an accurate, factual record.

Às far as Kojak is concerned, he had a nice run on this forum and then disappeared and charged for his picks (from what people said, I don't know if it's true) After failing, he comes back and posts "Strong Info". Why? Attention seeker?

I heard a guy yell “Go Vols” in Buffalo Wild Wings once so I went and bet on them.