Forum: College Football Forum - Post your picks or discuss anything related to betting NCAA football here. Sponsored by:

Thread: So called Bookie

1. #1 So called Bookie 
    RX Member
    Guys guys please stop stop , this guy is not a bookie .... No bookie is that bad ....

Fade, Follow, Ignore.

The thing about a book sharing information is you only see a portion of their action. They do not post every need they have everyday. So you get general information on games. If you want to follow a book, one needs to see every need on every game, and play them for the precise amount. It is simply not feasible. So use the info posted and do what you want with it.

Conservatives, Patriots & Huskies return to glory Willie99's Avatar
    Home of Foxwoods, Mohegan Sun & Looney Libs
    Whether he's good or bad, you should be winning

You're responsible for your own decisions, I'd advise to never follow anyone blindly.

Accumulate data, make your decision, and live with it
    Living life & loving life, despite the bumps. "Always stay humble and kind".

As I said in prior posts months ago. It's info that people should look at with caution. Willie is right, do your homework! My book shares his "needs" with me at times and I profit from them from time to time. However, I never change my play based on him telling me "everyone is on them" or "you're the first bet on them". If you're coming on a forum and changing your mind on a game based on other people, you probably shouldn't be wagering.

There are a variety of factors that go into the decision making.....I think the biggest issue with novice gamblers is they bet too early...yes quite a few 80-90% of the bettors came in early on Lsu.....but after a flood of Clemscum action pretty much all the way up to tip I think most books needed LSU. Honestly every book could have different needs based off where they are located. I admit I got my chin handed to me by a couple of brothers who I guess are sharper than I imagined...I myself went 8-2 on my bowl plays so it just about covered up for the 3-10 needs I posted. Anyways GL in the future.
    Your health is your wealth

RX Senior
    We are all in here to get info . And hopefully win some $$. Recently i listened Code breaker & lost Had 2 3 tam ml parlays on LSU ML . Still won $50. Next time he might be right .Nobodys perfect

Quote Originally Posted by Baronman View Post
    We are all in here to get info . And hopefully win some $$. Recently i listened Code breaker & lost Had 2 3 tam ml parlays on LSU ML . Still won $50. Next time he might be right .Nobodys perfect
    How's Sunny?