Forum: MAIN FORUM - Online Sportsbetting - Mentioned in NY TIMES, WSJ, USA TODAY, & DRF. The place to discuss all kinds of sports and gambling related subjects.

Thread: You are the GM of an expansion team and you can have Lamar Jackson or Jimmy G as your QB. What's your choice?

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by magking1 View Post
    You are one deluded MOFO man, no wonder you come on here to argue. people in your real life must really avoid your ass.

Glad my coffee cup was on the counter and not in my mouth when I read this, lmao!

Jimmy G only had 8 passing attempts last game. That probably was the game plan .. had nothing to do with his ability...rather have a QB that follows the game plan and doesn't force passes , than one that was reckless with the ball in a high stakes game..

Who do you believe will be in the league for the long duration ? can't be the guy that's running the ball numerous times a game exposing himself to injuries

Oh, so they ran the ball like Lamar does best. Imagine that

Conservatives, Patriots & Huskies return to glory Willie99's Avatar
    Home of Foxwoods, Mohegan Sun & Looney Libs
    Quote Originally Posted by RED EYE View Post
    Jimmy G only had 8 passing attempts last game. That probably was the game plan .. had nothing to do with his ability...rather have a QB that follows the game plan and doesn't force passes , than one that was reckless with the ball in a high stakes game..

Who do you believe will be in the league for the long duration ? can't be the guy that's running the ball numerous times a game exposing himself to injuries
    Fair point, but Jimmy's the one who already suffered two significant injuries

We're all just speculating my friend

I made the point about 8 passing attempts just as a counter to the fact that "he led his team to the SB". Just pointing out he had a little more help
    Free daycare, preschool, college, healthcare, prescriptions, it's all free people. Redirect police funding, navigate away from oil, the Green New deal, pack the SC 😆

Quote Originally Posted by Willie99 View Post
    Fair point, but Jimmy's the one who already suffered two significant injuries

We're all just speculating my friend

I made the point about 8 passing attempts just as a counter to the fact that "he led his team to the SB". Just pointing out he had a little more help
    fair point on the injuries.. But he's bounced back very well .. running the ball like Lamar does takes its toll , doesn't bode well long term... pretty much why most running backs are finished by 30

I want to make one thing perfectly clear, I'm not bashing Jimmy G. I like the kid, and he may end up having the better career. But based on performance to date, I take Lamar
    Free daycare, preschool, college, healthcare, prescriptions, it's all free people. Redirect police funding, navigate away from oil, the Green New deal, pack the SC 😆

RX Semi-God
    I want to make one thing perfectly clear, I'm not bashing Jimmy G. I like the kid, and he may end up having the better career. But based on performance to date, I take Lamar
    And this is a fair point. I'm looking at the ceiling for both and who I feel has the best chance for long-term success in the league and who will lead their team to the most success.

Take nothing away from Lamar Jackson. League MVP but you know how I feel about him. He's an athlete first, not a long-term winning QB and by winning, I mean multiple playoff wins and making it to a Super Bowl or two.
    Welchers are the worst.

So Willie , by making this choice you believe you can win championships with a QB running the ball numerous times a game ? You would endorse this offense in NE ?

Precisely.

So Willie , by making this choice you believe you can win championships with a QB running the ball numerous times a game ? You would endorse this offense in NE ?
    In Belichick I trust. I don't think Belichick would mind having Lamar Jackson, but I also don't think he's a good fit for Belichick and McDaniels right now. They would have to change everything they built

Systems matter, as does chemistry

You're asking me to speculate, that's what I'm doing. I can't pretend to know what he thinks, other than he likes to draft big guys in the early rounds

RX Local
    I will let you know this time of the year in 2021 (God willing) - the wildcat initially worked - but if Lamar can play like this two years in a row then he’s for real - I still truly believe he’s gonna be out of the QB position real quick with that arm

Jimmy G passed 8 times in the NFL Championship game, just stop.

We both made are arguments, people can judge for themselves. I cited facts about lifelong accomplishments, I think the body of work speaks for itself. You counter with more speculation and more opinion. Thanks for confirming you have no idea what NFL GM's think. Well, you have no citation anyhow, I suppose you may actually believe you know what they think.

Your comment about Mahomes is the type of juvenile stuff, like pretentiously citing NFL GM's to begin with, that bores the shit out of me. Not even worthy of a response, it's the type of stuff that leads to the endless pissing contests found around here.

Mamba Out
    Thats the ball game...Mcfuego loses AGAIN!

Way to lay the smack down willie!

The Mamba out was a nice touch!
    Go Hawks

He starts threads just to argue. Disappears for 7 weeks when he is wrong while Lamar dominated the NFL. Enflameo is everything that is wrong about this forum. Along with Enflameo 2.0 Rednose the clown. You guys just wonít admit ever you were wrong about anything. Itís hard to share a forum with you losers. Whereís that dumbfuck cheddarbob

A reasonable question was posed with this thread.. what happens ? the usual race baiters, childish namecalling behavior , and haters come out in full force.

One QB guided his team to the big game playing with the structure of a team concept

the other , was reckless with the ball in a clutch situation with the highest stakes on the line..

Pretty much was my opinion from day 1.. Why would I admit I'm wrong , when I was right..LOL Lamar winning the MVP had nothing to do with my takes . The haters need to learn basic reading comprehension skills . would help with these debates... congrats on winning a MVP trophy.. But that's not the goal for most NFL teams

A reasonable question was posed with this thread.. what happens ? the usual race baiters, childish namecalling behavior , and haters come out in full force.

One QB guided his team to the big game playing with the structure of a team concept

the other , was reckless with the ball in a clutch situation with the highest stakes on the line..

Pretty much was my opinion from day 1.. Why would I admit I'm wrong , when I was right..LOL Lamar winning the MVP had nothing to do with my takes . The haters need to learn basic reading comprehension skills . would help with these debates... congrats on winning a MVP trophy.. But that's not the goal for most NFL teams

LMFAO what!?!?!? Who are you calling a race baitor? I have one post in this thread and it was the one above yours lmfao. Who are you referring to? Willie?

You don’t even know what you are saying anymore. Look at you.

Quote Originally Posted by Mobdeeper7239 View Post
    LMFAO what!?!?!? Who are you calling a race baitor? I have one post in this thread and it was the one above yours lmfao. Who are you referring to? Willie?

You don’t even know what you are saying anymore. Look at you.
    can't even comprehend your own posts.. LOL.... not 1 word of your post has anything to do with the thread with your only post.. just adding to your resume here bro ! LOL

Are you retarded?

Who is the race baiter in this thread?

Are you retarded?

Who is the race baiter in this thread?
    My god .. you can't be this dumb !

I see literally nothing about racism in this thread until YOU just fucking brought it up lmfao. You shelled it out. So certainly you can point to who is race baiting in this thread? Otherwise I think itís time to take some medicine and another L for you

My god .. you can't be this dumb !
    YOUrE A FUCKING DUMBASS BAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAH

Shut your mouth next time boy

YOUrE A FUCKING DUMBASS BAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAH

Shut your mouth next time boy
    show up next time boy ! don't be afraid of getting lost boy ! LOL BAHA …………………………………..

a Dark Winter before the Great Reset

exactly, it was the game plan....had nothing to do with Jimmy G ability

shit, the Ravens were 1-3 when Jackson threw more than 33 passes and unbeaten when throwing 33 or less. doesn't mean he's not a great player it means it wasn't the game plan
    Think of how stupid the average person is, and realize half of them are stupider than that

RX Semi-God
    Jimmy G looking good out there.
    Welchers are the worst.

Quote Originally Posted by Enfuego View Post
    Jimmy G looking good out there.
    Do you think Jimmy G is the reason the 49ers are winning this game?
    Go Hawks

MVP in SB probably a better trophy.. Just sayin