Forum: Service Plays Forum - Only Daily Service Play Threads Allowed in This Forum. Do not post your own private plays here.
Sponsored by Cappers File

Thread: Wednesday Service Play Thread 02/12/2020

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    RX Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Ahhting View Post
    Dear ,
    Thank you for purchasing 5% NBA TOTALS SYSTEM MAX BET ( 65% )!

You can view any of your selections and get full analysis by logging in at http://www.wagertalk.com/login.
    Want these updates on your mobile device? Subscribe here: http://www.wagertalk.com/members/updateaccountinfo (all access and season pass only).

For your convenience, here are your selection(s):
    Date Expert Rating Game Play
    Feb 12 Dwayne Bryant 5% [NBA] (519) Miami Heat at (520) Utah Jazz

Time: 9:05 PM EST
    Total Under 217.0 (-110)
    Analysis:
    9:05 PM ET -- NBA

519 Miami Heat
    520 Utah Jazz

PLAY --> UNDER 217

BET SIZE --> 5%

5% play at 215.5 or higher
    4% play at 214.5 or 215
    3% play at 214
    No play below 214

PSA: 5% MAX BET does NOT mean bet all the money you have. It also does NOT mean bet money you don't have. It simply means 5% of your bankroll is the most we will ever bet on any single play, and that is what we are betting on this one. BE SMART! BET SMART!

My NBA totals system is a combination of relevant statistical data (using Hollinger's ratings for pace and offensive & defensive efficiency), history involving similar games (researched through the SDQL database), and current market data. A play is made when enough of these factors align. The size of the play is determined by a combination of how many of these factors align, how much value is perceived, and how confident I am about the play.

PROJECTION = 211
    mod can you delete and I will repost without my name and additional items. thanks
    Last edited by Betallsports; 02-13-2020 at 11:16 AM. Reason: took name out here

Got to the Site. So Spreadbred it apparently 42-16-1 (+36.0 Units) without a losing money on any day in the month of February. They say they 24-5-1 (+36.0 Units) but if you add up the wins/losses each day it comes up 42-16-1. They say they give 24 hour customer service, perhaps you can ask why the difference.

Also noted they do not show previous months/years. Not sure if they are brand new or just missed it on the site. Any way, if you are investing in their plays Yankee you may want to know.

Good Luck.

RX Member
    My NBA totals system is a combination of relevant statistical data (using Hollinger's ratings for pace and offensive & defensive efficiency), history involving similar games (researched through the SDQL database), and current market data. A play is made when enough of these factors align. The size of the play is determined by a combination of how many of these factors align, how much value is perceived, and how confident I am about the play.

I could swear the above paragraph from Dwayne Bryant is almost word for word what Shaker stated a couple of weeks ago...

My bad again. Their calendar I looked at had the last 5 days of January (18-11-1).

RX Member
    SPREADBREAD.com...added 2 more plays to the card
    NCAAB 9:00 EST
    Northwestern +7 (2u)

NBA 9:10 EST
    Jazz -4 (2u)

RX Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Mosi View Post
    Got to the Site. So Spreadbred it apparently 42-16-1 (+36.0 Units) without a losing money on any day in the month of February. They say they 24-5-1 (+36.0 Units) but if you add up the wins/losses each day it comes up 42-16-1. They say they give 24 hour customer service, perhaps you can ask why the difference.

Also noted they do not show previous months/years. Not sure if they are brand new or just missed it on the site. Any way, if you are investing in their plays Yankee you may want to know.

Good Luck.
    Thanks for your help. they started Jan I believe. I bought a day package yesterday, 2/11, they went 3-0. Bought a day again today, 2/12, so far 2W-2L, with 2 more plays pending. lets see if those remaining 2 plays lose, and if they post what would be their first losing day in February. Get an idea to see if they are legit or not. I posted all their plays on here as well. Thanks again