Forum: OFFSHORE FORUM - Online Sportsbetting - Mentioned in NY TIMES, WSJ, USA TODAY, & DRF. The place to discuss all kinds of sports and gambling related subjects.

Thread: Why does the Limbaugh thread get pushed to the Rubber Room ? But Kobe threads are still on main page ?

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    I wouldn't leave the forum because of any member here... I would consider using the ignore option.. might not be a bad option for a lot of us.. Might just respond with " coward " with each of his posts too .. maybe other options are available

Quote Originally Posted by Enfuego View Post
    Do you mean links to the #1 rated news network Fox News? Is that propaganda in your opinion? I assume you think it's propaganda because it doesn't align with your world view right?

Again, with the non-stop racism talk that Hache told you yesterday has to stop. It's nauseating.

Yes I mean those right wing extremist propaganda threads. Yes. Those were nauseating. This is an offshore section to a SPORTS BETTING forum. Are you aware of that? You and your friends don’t like that this isn’t a political section. Unless you’re betting on a candidate to win....no political shit should be posted here. Do you understand that?

You and your friends would be better off checking out one of those kkk forums I truly believe they would fit you and your crew better. Think about it.....you are the only klan member here to EVER POST PLAYS outside of the offshore. Think about that for one second. Truly astonishing. Which means all you guys have ever done here is talk shit within this section. Pretty fucking sad. And Enflameo posts plays but you’re the craziest mother fucker out of anyone. That ptsd fucked up your head. Meaningless arguments. Saying Lamar Jackson would be a bust but then saying you were right lol. I could go on and on about how psycho you are.

That all goes to show just how worthless you and your friends are. Faireycarrey had the best solution for you guys....stop talking about me. Leave me alone. And see if I just vanish lol. That’s what he said. Go find out now. Leave me the fuck alone. But if you want to continue getting smashed... I’m open season.
    It’s easy to pass judgement when you’re comfortable in life

RX Semi-God
    Quote Originally Posted by Mobdeeper7239 View Post
    Yes I mean those right wing extremist propaganda threads. Yes. Those were nauseating. This is an offshore section to a SPORTS forum. Are you aware of that?

You and your friends would be better off checking out one of those kkk forums I truly believe they would fit you and your crew better. Think about it.....you are the only klan member here to EVER POST PLAYS outside of the offshore. Think about that for one second. Truly astonishing. Which means all you guys have ever done here is within this section. Pretty fucking sad. And you post plays but you’re the craziest mother fucker out of anyone. That ptsd fucked up your head. Meaningless arguments. Saying Lamar Jackson would be a bust but then saying you were right lol. I could go on and on about how psycho you are.

That all goes to show just how worthless you and your friends are. Faireycarrey had the best solution for you guys....stop talking about me. Leave me alone. And see if I just vanish lol. That’s what he said. Go find out now. Leave me the fuck alone. But if you want to continue getting smashed... I’m open season.
    1) Guys have been posting non-sports related topics here in the Offshore forum for years and years now. Either get over it or don't read it.

2) So, you admit you think Fox News is right wing extremist propaganda haha. What a dope. It's the #1 rated news network in America but hell, it must be propaganda according to Mobey haha this is so dumb I'm speechless.

3) Again, more references to KKK for what? Because we read Fox News? Hache told you to knock it off but you're ignoring the moderator.

4) You actually claim Lamar is the greatest QB ever. And I'm the strange one huh lol.

Mob thinks Fox New is right wing propaganda haha. I wonder why the liberals allow Presidential Debates on a right wing propaganda platform?
    Welchers are the worst.

RX Junior
    1) Guys have been posting non-sports related topics here in the Offshore forum for years and years now. Either get over it or don't read it.

2) So, you admit you think Fox News is right wing extremist propaganda haha. What a dope. It's the #1 rated news network in America but hell, it must be propaganda according to Mobey haha this is so dumb I'm speechless.

3) Again, more references to KKK for what? Because we read Fox News? Hache told you to knock it off but you're ignoring the moderator.

4) You actually claim Lamar is the greatest QB ever. And I'm the strange one huh lol.

Mob thinks Fox New is right wing propaganda haha. I wonder why the liberals allow Presidential Debates on a right wing propaganda platform?
    Former White House chief of staff John F. Kelly spoke to an audience in Morristown, N.J..........

“That said, you have to be careful about what you are watching and reading, because the media has taken sides,” he continued. “So if you only watch Fox News because it's reinforcing what you believe, you are not an informed citizen."

L5Y, USC is 4-0 vs SEC, outscoring them 167-48!!! 3peet's Avatar
    Hearing Rush having advanced lung cancer is pretty funny shit. I'm sure there'll be long line waiting to urinate his tombstone.

RX Junior
    Quote Originally Posted by 3peet View Post
    Hearing Rush having advanced lung cancer is pretty funny shit. I'm sure there'll be long line waiting to urinate his tombstone.
    lib just being..a lib

RX Semi-God
    Quote Originally Posted by soli View Post
    Former White House chief of staff John F. Kelly spoke to an audience in Morristown, N.J..........

“That said, you have to be careful about what you are watching and reading, because the media has taken sides,” he continued. “So if you only watch Fox News because it's reinforcing what you believe, you are not an informed citizen."
    Who says guys only watch Fox News? Another assumption by you Soli. Figure it out and do better.
    Welchers are the worst.

RX Semi-God
    What a dick.
    Welchers are the worst.

Who says guys only watch Fox News? Another assumption by you Soli. Figure it out and do better.

Lmfao. Smh

RX Semi-God
    Lmfao. Smh
    Shaking your head at what that you think the #1 rated news network in America is right wing propaganda and that people that watch it belong to the KKK? You're right, shaking my head at that stupidity too.
    Welchers are the worst.

I always find it ammusing when people attack Fox News or any other outlet they don't agree with. .. But they never mention what their news sources are... Where's the real news ?

Pretty clear which party is the party of hate and intolerance.

Atleticooooooooooooooooo letsgoooooooooooooooooooiooooooooooooooo

Quote Originally Posted by festeringZit View Post
    Pretty clear which party is the party of hate and intolerance.

Yours pal. Remember I came here for sports and to share plays and thoughts. Don’t forget that you came here for politics and hate. Don’t forget that.

RX Semi-God
    Yours pal. Remember I came here for sports and to share plays and thoughts. Don’t forget that you came here for politics and hate. Don’t forget that.
    Yet you don't share shit.
    Welchers are the worst.

RX Junior
    Remember I came here for sports and to share plays and thoughts.
    When are you starting this?

Yet you don't share shit.

Your dumbass wouldn’t know if I did lmfao. You came into one of my threads last year saying “WOW” (mob posted a play omg). Even though I have 10 years of posting plays here you still wanted to enter my thread and stir shit up. Goes to show how you behave on here. Even something as serious as betting money on plays....you find a way to enter my thread and create problems when you know nobody likes you here, especially me. You’re a joke.

Quote Originally Posted by Cheddar View Post
    When are you starting this?

RX Semi-God
    Your dumbass wouldn’t know if I did lmfao. You came into one of my threads last year saying “WOW” (mob posted a play omg). Even though I have 10 years of posting plays here you still wanted to enter my thread and stir shit up. Goes to show how you behave on here. Even something as serious as betting money on plays....you find a way to enter my thread and create problems when you know nobody likes you here, especially me. You’re a joke.
    Haha, Lil Mobby lecturing on how to behave. Tell us again how engaging with you here means you get the right to label us as racists.
    Welchers are the worst.

RX Wizard
    Quote Originally Posted by RED EYE View Post
    ... I would consider using the ignore option...

I highly recommend this
    Understand others, don't blame them.

RX Junior
    Well you have been here longer than me, so you are in the know. Can't argue that or stupidity

RX Junior
    What's really cool Lil Mobbie is that it only takes 1 click to get to an actual "sports" forum to participate. It takes 3 clicks to send a PM, which of course was accidental when you were sending one to your buddy

Quote Originally Posted by Timmy Rules View Post
    I highly recommend this
    Other options since he's so fascinated with throwing the KKK reference around is to just respond with " coward " with every single post .. At least the coward label fits and has been verified on the forum.. Nothing can change that... He got exposed

RX Senior
    Never cared for Rush. Savage is a much better