Forum: OFFSHORE FORUM - Online Sportsbetting - Mentioned in NY TIMES, WSJ, USA TODAY, & DRF. The place to discuss all kinds of sports and gambling related subjects.

Thread: Been on this forum almost 20 years.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
  1. #76  
    RX Semi-God Mobdeeper7239's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Maryland
    Posts
    25,718
    I was the guy to provide that new information when I would post....as well as others. But I was definitely that guy here. Some of my shit if you have paid attention to my threads over the years I have given out plays for the duration of a lifetime that technically I don’t have to post because I have shared formulas/approaches/theories on here. Lmfao. Yet people are leaving this forum because of me LMFAO!!!!!! X 1000000000000000000. Right.

    What about the guys who have done nothing here besides play runner for someone’s money that has 0 to do with the RX?
    If I slide thru....I wouldn’t be there if I was you
    Reply With Quote  
     

  2. #77  
    Nirvana Shill RED EYE's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2001
    Location
    View is freaking unreal up here !!
    Posts
    20,996
    Judging someones worth on this forum based on whether they give out picks in a tracking forum is a joke... Most in that part of the forum are just wannabe touts , hoping to catch a hot streak and sell their picks..Most are playing with monopoly money... The % of success coming out of there probably is on the lower end.. Not a valuable asset for me.. I can probably count on 1 hand how many times I've even visited the tracking forum over my long stretch here. Who cares !

    I would rather spend the time in the other sub forums.. Where posters are actually discussing the games , odds , and the selections.. I've given opinions with selections and strategy for years in the college football forum.. Whether someone agrees or disagrees with what my analysis over the years , I have to assume it was mostly appreciated.

    Th RX thrives with traffic coming to its site.. The RX has sponsors .. The RX thrives even more when the posters actually post up with those sponsors.. I can say without hesitation , that I would be in the top 1% of posters here over the years with the number of shops and sponsors that I've joined and played with. Very few here can match that..

    So what kind of poster does this site want or help their bottom line ?.. One who contributes in all phases ? One who posts up with the RX sponsors ... One who posts Vegas information when there , odds etc , or the one who alienates just about everyone on this site with race baiting ? fabricates to the highest degree ! , runs and hides in Vegas like a coward , with nothing to add from Las Vegas , except he's afraid of getting lost... ..
    Reply With Quote  
     

  3. #78  
    RX Junior
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    Nebraska
    Posts
    4,391
    [QUOTE=Mobdeeper7239;13075512]

    I think you are wrong though. “Many others feel the same way and have left.” Lmfaoooo nobody has left. Not even you.

    The ones who have left are gone because of them. Not me. Read above ^^^^.

    /QUOTE]

    To be clear not left because of you, but because it's the same 6 or 7 people arguing over and over (although a couple have). I just ignore it but posting overall is down and have to assume at least partially because of it. Maybe I'm wrong wouldn't be the 1st time.

    I'm not leaving, I just visit less because the content doesn't interest me as much as it used to.

    Again not my forum you can post whatever you like it's a free country. I just don't pay much attention to it but sometimes it overlaps into conversations I"m interested in. Ah well said my piece keep on keepin on
    Reply With Quote  
     

  4. #79  
    RX Semi-God Mobdeeper7239's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Maryland
    Posts
    25,718
    [QUOTE=GoBlue34;13075568]
    Quote Originally Posted by Mobdeeper7239 View Post

    I think you are wrong though. “Many others feel the same way and have left.” Lmfaoooo nobody has left. Not even you.

    The ones who have left are gone because of them. Not me. Read above ^^^^.

    /QUOTE]

    To be clear not left because of you, but because it's the same 6 or 7 people arguing over and over (although a couple have). I just ignore it but posting overall is down and have to assume at least partially because of it. Maybe I'm wrong wouldn't be the 1st time.

    I'm not leaving, I just visit less because the content doesn't interest me as much as it used to.

    Again not my forum you can post whatever you like it's a free country. I just don't pay much attention to it but sometimes it overlaps into conversations I"m interested in. Ah well said my piece keep on keepin on
    Fair points. Especially overlapping into convos you like. My advice would be to call out those who bring unnecessary banter into those threads. Most of it is bait for me. I can’t respond to all of it. But almost every thread they are talking about me or saying something that has nothing to do with the topic and calling it liberalism. That’s what’s ruining a forum. How about if everybody just added content pertaining to the subject matter. That’s what I would like to do. But they never do that.
    If I slide thru....I wouldn’t be there if I was you
    Reply With Quote  
     

  5. #80  
    Rx. Senior
    Join Date
    Aug 2002
    Location
    Chicago
    Posts
    7,060
    Quote Originally Posted by Mobdeeper7239 View Post
    Because you are single handedly the most closed minded and most ignorant fuck remaining on here truthfully. You might not be individually racist alone by yourself. But you’re a racist by association.

    You ever heard your vibe attracts your tribe? That’s you....or maybe it’s just the only tribe that will take you in...also a possibility
    So Enfuego is a racist by association but you starting a thread about "Black" quarterbacks isn't racist? It's not going to lead to posts pointing out differences between the races?
    Reply With Quote  
     

  6. #81  
    RX Semi-God
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Unknown
    Posts
    37,841
    Quote Originally Posted by raiders72 View Post
    So Enfuego is a racist by association but you starting a thread about "Black" quarterbacks isn't racist? It's not going to lead to posts pointing out differences between the races?
    I still don't even know what this means?
    Welchers are the worst.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  7. #82  
    RX Semi-God Mobdeeper7239's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Maryland
    Posts
    25,718
    Quote Originally Posted by raiders72 View Post
    So Enfuego is a racist by association but you starting a thread about "Black" quarterbacks isn't racist? It's not going to lead to posts pointing out differences between the races?

    If that’s what they want to make it about. It may if they can’t help themselves.

    You do realize why I made that thread right? Because we had a lot of people here banned and not banned saying that black QBs couldn’t play QB (usually in a much more ignorant way than just saying that)

    That they never win sbs. They can’t throw. They can’t think. They aren’t smart. They can’t process information. They can’t read defenses. They will always get hurt. Etc etc etc. That’s what I heard nonstop here over and over. Do you think that is a very logical way to assess sports? Imo, to generalize and judge a QBs ability to process information and read defenses because of the color of their skin is a prejudice judgement to me. I dno about you.

    Maybe you missed all of that and just saw my thread.
    If I slide thru....I wouldn’t be there if I was you
    Reply With Quote  
     

  8. #83  
    RX Semi-God Mobdeeper7239's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Maryland
    Posts
    25,718
    Quote Originally Posted by Enfuego View Post
    I still don't even know what this means?
    Lmao
    If I slide thru....I wouldn’t be there if I was you
    Reply With Quote  
     

  9. #84  
    RX Wizard
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Roll Tide
    Posts
    14,548
    Mobbie gets ignored so much that his nickname should be Terms and Conditions!
    "The stock market is a no-call-strike game. You don't have to swing at everything...
    you can wait for your pitch." Warren Buffett
    Reply With Quote  
     

  10. #85  
    EV Whore HarryCaray's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Wrigley Field
    Posts
    18,660
    Quote Originally Posted by Mobdeeper7239 View Post
    If that’s what they want to make it about. It may if they can’t help themselves.

    You do realize why I made that thread right? Because we had a lot of people here banned and not banned saying that black QBs couldn’t play QB (usually in a much more ignorant way than just saying that)

    That they never win sbs. They can’t throw. They can’t think. They aren’t smart. They can’t process information. They can’t read defenses. They will always get hurt. Etc etc etc. That’s what I heard nonstop here over and over. Do you think that is a very logical way to assess sports? Imo, to generalize and judge a QBs ability to process information and read defenses because of the color of their skin is a prejudice judgement to me. I dno about you.

    Maybe you missed all of that and just saw my thread.
    It's literally like arguing with a woman, but worse.
    You don't listen, you think your stance is 10000% right even though the vast majority of people are telling you that you're not, and you cannot accept any other alternative.
    At some point you realize it's better to just save your breath.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  11. #86  
    RX Semi-God Mobdeeper7239's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Maryland
    Posts
    25,718
    Quote Originally Posted by HarryCaray View Post
    It's literally like arguing with a woman, but worse.
    You don't listen, you think your stance is 10000% right even though the vast majority of people are telling you that you're not, and you cannot accept any other alternative.
    At some point you realize it's better to just save your breath.


    1. He asked me a question lmfao.
    2. Why are you still responding to me?

    3. What did I say that isn’t true?????

    Everything I said is fact here and has happened here. Lmfao. Not sure why you even want to dispute that. It is 100000000000% right. There is nothing even remotely close to a lie in what I said. You need to take your own advice and kick rocks. Put me on ignore like you advised everyone else to do. I am waiting....
    If I slide thru....I wouldn’t be there if I was you
    Reply With Quote  
     

  12. #87  
    RX Semi-God Mobdeeper7239's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Maryland
    Posts
    25,718
    Quote Originally Posted by cloverleaf View Post
    Mobbie gets ignored so much that his nickname should be Terms and Conditions!

    I wish. You guys need to practice what you preach. Sounds like you just didn’t ignore me and faireycarrey didn’t just ignore me. Come on ladies
    If I slide thru....I wouldn’t be there if I was you
    Reply With Quote  
     

  13. #88  
    RX Semi-God Mobdeeper7239's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Maryland
    Posts
    25,718
    Quote Originally Posted by Mobdeeper7239 View Post
    If that’s what they want to make it about. It may if they can’t help themselves.

    You do realize why I made that thread right? Because we had a lot of people here banned and not banned saying that black QBs couldn’t play QB (usually in a much more ignorant way than just saying that)

    That they never win sbs. They can’t throw. They can’t think. They aren’t smart. They can’t process information. They can’t read defenses. They will always get hurt. Etc etc etc. That’s what I heard nonstop here over and over. Do you think that is a very logical way to assess sports? Imo, to generalize and judge a QBs ability to process information and read defenses because of the color of their skin is a prejudice judgement to me. I dno about you.

    Maybe you missed all of that and just saw my thread.


    Who said this isn’t accurate? Do i need to refresh your memory? Lmfaoooo bro you can’t live in denial and then just say I’m wrong lmfaoooooo. seriously, what the fuck are you talking about saying this isn’t true??????!!!!????
    If I slide thru....I wouldn’t be there if I was you
    Reply With Quote  
     

  14. #89  
    RX Junior
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Wisconsin
    Posts
    3,315
    Quote Originally Posted by Mobdeeper7239 View Post
    3. What did I say that isn’t true?????
    See post#76

    You couldn't be "that guy" at an all girls school
    Reply With Quote  
     

  15. #90  
    RX Semi-God Mobdeeper7239's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Maryland
    Posts
    25,718
    Quote Originally Posted by Cheddar View Post
    See post#76

    You couldn't be "that guy" at an all girls school

    Trust me when I say the punchline game is not a game you want to play with me.
    If I slide thru....I wouldn’t be there if I was you
    Reply With Quote  
     

  16. #91  
    RX Junior
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Wisconsin
    Posts
    3,315
    Quote Originally Posted by Mobdeeper7239 View Post
    Trust me when I say the punchline game is not a game you want to play with me.
    I can't for the life of me think of a game I would want to play with you. Sorry Lil Mobbie
    Reply With Quote  
     

  17. #92  
    RX Semi-God
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Unknown
    Posts
    37,841
    Quote Originally Posted by Mobdeeper7239 View Post
    If that’s what they want to make it about. It may if they can’t help themselves.

    You do realize why I made that thread right? Because we had a lot of people here banned and not banned saying that black QBs couldn’t play QB (usually in a much more ignorant way than just saying that)

    That they never win sbs. They can’t throw. They can’t think. They aren’t smart. They can’t process information. They can’t read defenses. They will always get hurt. Etc etc etc. That’s what I heard nonstop here over and over. Do you think that is a very logical way to assess sports? Imo, to generalize and judge a QBs ability to process information and read defenses because of the color of their skin is a prejudice judgement to me. I dno about you.

    Maybe you missed all of that and just saw my thread.
    Maybe some guys like Vlad said this as a general statement about Black QB's. Most did not.

    In my case, I said Lamar isn't smart, can't process defenses and is inaccurate. I said that about Lamar not other black QB's. You have to be able to know the differences Lil' Mobbie.
    Welchers are the worst.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  18. #93  
    RX Semi-God
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Unknown
    Posts
    37,841
    Quote Originally Posted by Mobdeeper7239 View Post
    Lmao
    Laugh all you want, racism by association isn't a thing guy.
    Welchers are the worst.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  19. #94  
    RX Wizard Bourn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Dallas
    Posts
    12,779
    Quote Originally Posted by Mobdeeper7239 View Post
    Trust me when I say the punchline game is not a game you want to play with me.
    Oh look, Mob is arguing again. and cheddar makes him hard....... gay


    Reply With Quote  
     

  20. #95  
    RX Wizard
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    Michigan
    Posts
    12,236
    Mob is a 100% racist,just a fact
    Reply With Quote  
     

  21. #96  
    RX Senior
    Join Date
    Sep 2017
    Location
    ny
    Posts
    6,661
    Labels are thrown around everywhere with racist here. The discussion never seems to be is that idea racist? If so, why? And more importantly....does it matter? It is one big..."You are racist...which means I am not racist.....which means I am morally superior"
    I don't find racial discussions a problem unless they morph into just calling someone racist and acting superior with no valid argument. That is usually what they end up being though
    Reply With Quote  
     

  22. #97  
    RX Semi-God Coldweather's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    usa
    Posts
    29,192
    ​This here site is interesting and a bunch of fun!
    Reply With Quote  
     

  23. #98  
    Official Rx music critic and beer snob FairWarning's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Location
    The Taxpaying side of Michigan
    Posts
    24,917
    Quote Originally Posted by RED EYE View Post
    Judging someones worth on this forum based on whether they give out picks in a tracking forum is a joke... Most in that part of the forum are just wannabe touts , hoping to catch a hot streak and sell their picks..Most are playing with monopoly money... The % of success coming out of there probably is on the lower end.. Not a valuable asset for me.. I can probably count on 1 hand how many times I've even visited the tracking forum over my long stretch here. Who cares !

    I would rather spend the time in the other sub forums.. Where posters are actually discussing the games , odds , and the selections.. I've given opinions with selections and strategy for years in the college football forum.. Whether someone agrees or disagrees with what my analysis over the years , I have to assume it was mostly appreciated.

    Th RX thrives with traffic coming to its site.. The RX has sponsors .. The RX thrives even more when the posters actually post up with those sponsors.. I can say without hesitation , that I would be in the top 1% of posters here over the years with the number of shops and sponsors that I've joined and played with. Very few here can match that..

    So what kind of poster does this site want or help their bottom line ?.. One who contributes in all phases ? One who posts up with the RX sponsors ... One who posts Vegas information when there , odds etc , or the one who alienates just about everyone on this site with race baiting ? fabricates to the highest degree ! , runs and hides in Vegas like a coward , with nothing to add from Las Vegas , except he's afraid of getting lost... ..
    Agree with you, the shared info is much more valuable than looking for blind picks from a wannabe tout. Anyone remember that kid that was on fire, then his computer supposedly crapped out and begged for money to buy a new one?
    Reply With Quote  
     

  24. #99  
    RX Semi-God
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Unknown
    Posts
    37,841
    Quote Originally Posted by FairWarning View Post
    Agree with you, the shared info is much more valuable than looking for blind picks from a wannabe tout. Anyone remember that kid that was on fire, then his computer supposedly crapped out and begged for money to buy a new one?
    Randizzle
    Welchers are the worst.
    Reply With Quote  
     

Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •