Forum: Financial Investment Forum. - Discuss Stocks, Cryptocurrency, And Other Financial Investments

Thread: Dow Jones to hit 30,000 by 5/1/20

1. #1 Dow Jones to hit 30,000 by 5/1/20 
    RX Member
    Risk: $0.000000000001
    to win: $0.000000000016

RX Wizard
    i hope

RX Junior
    zero chance

Georgia .. 5 billion BBQ places , one good pizza place in the entire state
    The U.S. Federal Reserve announced Tuesday an emergency interest rate cut, lowering the target range for federal funds by 50 basis points to a range of 1-1.25 percent. This seems stupid to me, now they have no more moves to make and the market sill dropped 900 points. China's economy is experiencing a severe economic recession which, in a best case scenario, will last at least two quarters. I'm already feeling the disruption in the supply chain, I lost my distributor for kitchen cabinets for my house building company. I am very optimistic about the economy, as long as the republicans hold the white house, but not The Dow 30,000 optimistic.

RX Junior
    Quote Originally Posted by smartmoneyfollower View Post
    The U.S. Federal Reserve announced Tuesday an emergency interest rate cut, lowering the target range for federal funds by 50 basis points to a range of 1-1.25 percent. This seems stupid to me, now they have no more moves to make and the market sill dropped 900 points. China's economy is experiencing a severe economic recession which, in a best case scenario, will last at least two quarters. I'm already feeling the disruption in the supply chain, I lost my distributor for kitchen cabinets for my house building company. I am very optimistic about the economy, as long as the republicans hold the white house, but not The Dow 30,000 optimistic.
    I agree it was a stupid move. The have a pistol with 6 bullets in it. They wasted 3 of them shooting them in the air when the economy should not have had any stimulus. Today they shot a couple more and just made things worse. Basically said Houston we have a problem and threw gas on the fire. Bad move.

RX Junior
    Quote Originally Posted by RidgewoodRob View Post
    Risk: $0.000000000001
    to win: $0.000000000016
    Yeah you mushed it