Forum: NBA Basketball Forum - Post your picks or discuss anything related to betting the NBA & WNBA here.

Thread: Boom boom who let dogs out

1. #1 Boom boom who let dogs out 
    RX Senior
    Ok lucky i have some $$ for rainy day. All conventions suspended in Anaheim . My other gig catering 2 Weddings cancelled. Just applied for Unemoyment. . Giems what we going bet on now the ponies. Funny i took break from gambling few days ago. No monoply $$$ laying around. I donít bet horses, thank god. Tonight got cash bar 150 Middle eastern group. Bad tippers & obnoxious group.3 Bartenders turned it down I took it. Like i said i donít have monoply $$. Bringing hand soap & Clorox wipes tonight. They said you get germs & virus possibly from $$$ exchange. If this party was hosted, everyone would want to work.Ok wether you hate me or like me in here. This is serious stay healthy Especially Timmy Rules, youíve had my back few times in here. Mambo Out Go LAKERS

RX Semi-God
    Good luck Baron. Hotel, conventions and hospitality taking hits.

Just had 4 canceled I was to attend in San Diego, Chicago, Atlanta and Miami

RX Senior
    Have 2 friends in vegas that our bartenders They got hit harder. Going on unemployment No work at least 2 months

RX Wizard
    BMan!
    Be careful, especially if any in that group have been around international travelers...

Hope they tipped better since you went out of your way to provide a good service to them that others refused.

Thats what unemployment is for, take it and hopefully all this fear and spread of virus will be over in 30 days or so.

I’m glad I don’t live in a big city right now!

Take care BMan and fellow RX’rs
    Understand others, don't blame them.

RX Senior
    Quote Originally Posted by Timmy Rules View Post
    BMan!
    Be careful, especially if any in that group have been around international travelers...

Hope they tipped better since you went out of your way to provide a good service to them that others refused.

Thats what unemployment is for, take it and hopefully all this fear and spread of virus will be over in 30 days or so.Thanks Timmy , i had purellat bar for guests
    Iím glad I donít live in a big city right now!

Take care BMan and fellow RXírs
    Thanks Timmy had purcell at bar for guests. I had hand sanitizer. Believe it or not hotel might close couple weeks to remodel. Only made $125 after tip my porters. Those guys are cheap a lot stiffs. Hopefully blow over. When weather gets better, back on the tennis courts. Iíll be doing a lot work around house , paint room or 2. A lot lawn work. Donít know how you do it Timmy , iím bored after 1 day. Good luck to you guys , hopefully the break betting will make you concentrate on important things in life. Good health to all, be safe & clean