Forum: OFFSHORE FORUM - Online Sportsbetting - Mentioned in NY TIMES, WSJ, USA TODAY, & DRF. The place to discuss all kinds of sports and gambling related subjects.

Thread: I don't get the Hysteria!

Page 1 of 30 1234567891021 ... LastLast
  1. #1 I don't get the Hysteria! 
    RX Junior
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    to
    Posts
    2,217
    We have one death in Canada so far. On any given day 760 citizens die in Canada! 220 Canadians die each day from Cancer! I know Cancer is not contagious, but one death in a month and half and we have all this!?!?! The deceased was in his 80's and in long term care!!!!! Doesn't make sense!!
    Reply With Quote  
     

  2. #2  
    RX Semi-God
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Unknown
    Posts
    38,067
    Be careful. The libs are going to get angry at you in a few minutes. They’ll say you’re dumb and don’t know anything.
    Welchers are the worst.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  3. #3  
    RX Junior
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    to
    Posts
    2,217
    Quote Originally Posted by Enfuego View Post
    Be careful. The libs are going to get angry at you in a few minutes. They’ll say you’re dumb and don’t know anything.
    Yeah, I'm one of the very few that always uses facts when debating. Opinions are just that, opinions.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  4. #4  
    RX Junior
    Join Date
    Sep 2019
    Location
    Bern CH
    Posts
    415
    it's not the deaths yesterday, it's the exponential spread of this shit and the fact that Trump minimized it for weeks making it MUCH WORSE than it should have been

    This is the year of Trump all right, Trump Virus and Trump Recession
    Reply With Quote  
     

  5. #5  
    RX Semi-God
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    North of there
    Posts
    32,923
    Quote Originally Posted by phdinsports View Post
    Yeah, I'm one of the very few that always uses facts when debating. Opinions are just that, opinions.
    Opinions of degenerate gamblers at that
    Reply With Quote  
     

  6. #6  
    RX Junior
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    to
    Posts
    2,217
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr Bet it all View Post
    it's not the deaths yesterday, it's the exponential spread of this shit and the fact that Trump minimized it for weeks making it MUCH WORSE than it should have been

    This is the year of Trump all right, Trump Virus and Trump Recession

    Trump!?!? Trudope hasn't done shit and we only have one sick octogenarian dead?!? Trump has done way more than our "fearless leader"
    Reply With Quote  
     

  7. #7  
    RX Senior Albatross's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Georgia
    Posts
    9,049
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr Bet it all View Post
    it's not the deaths yesterday, it's the exponential spread of this shit and the fact that Trump minimized it for weeks making it MUCH WORSE than it should have been

    This is the year of Trump all right, Trump Virus and Trump Recession
    TDS is strong here.......oh the horror
    Donít drink and drive...
    you might slice a hook!
    Reply With Quote  
     

  8. #8  
    RX Wizard
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    Michigan
    Posts
    12,318
    Quote Originally Posted by phdinsports View Post
    Trump!?!? Trudope hasn't done shit and we only have one sick octogenarian dead?!? Trump has done way more than our "fearless leader"
    Just don't use the word "Mankind" around Trudope
    Reply With Quote  
     

  9. #9  
    RX Junior
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    to
    Posts
    2,217
    Quote Originally Posted by michael777 View Post
    just don't use the word "mankind" around trudope

    lmfao!!
    Reply With Quote  
     

  10. #10  
    RX Junior
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    Nebraska
    Posts
    4,391
    While I'm not that worried about me personally the biggest worry or concern is hospitals getting overrun. If a bunch of people starting getting this and need medical attention (testing, quarantine, etc) and it pushes back people that need other medical help like emergency surgery, hospitals could quickly get overrun.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  11. #11  
    RX Wizard
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Roll Tide
    Posts
    14,592
    Quote Originally Posted by GoBlue34 View Post
    While I'm not that worried about me personally the biggest worry or concern is hospitals getting overrun. If a bunch of people starting getting this and need medical attention (testing, quarantine, etc) and it pushes back people that need other medical help like emergency surgery, hospitals could quickly get overrun.
    How many people are reported to have the virus today? How many hospitals are in the United States?

    You need to turn off CNN...……………….
    "Predicting rain doesn't count, building the ark does." Warren Buffett
    Reply With Quote  
     

  12. #12  
    RX Junior stock07's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Here and There
    Posts
    4,470
    Quote Originally Posted by Enfuego View Post
    Be careful. The libs are going to get angry at you in a few minutes. They’ll say you’re dumb and don’t know anything.
    What do you know?

    Please explain this whole pandemic to us please...

    You are a "forumville medical professional"...In your small closed mind that makes you an expert...

    Ask Italy how it is going...
    Go Big Red
    Reply With Quote  
     

  13. #13  
    RX Junior
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    south florida
    Posts
    4,404
    There have been many confirmed cases in my county and YET people were still out partying all weekend.

    Makes zero sense
    Reply With Quote  
     

  14. #14  
    RX Wizard
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Roll Tide
    Posts
    14,592
    I live in a small city of a little over 55,000 here in North Alabama.

    Business as usual. No sky falling here!
    "Predicting rain doesn't count, building the ark does." Warren Buffett
    Reply With Quote  
     

  15. #15  
    RX Junior stock07's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Here and There
    Posts
    4,470
    Quote Originally Posted by Knightrofins View Post
    There have been many confirmed cases in my county and YET people were still out partying all weekend.

    Makes zero sense
    People are not paying attention...look at the situation in Italy.

    It is like a wave coming to shore and they have their back turned...you know what happens there.

    I am no medical expert AT ALL...I do have common sense though...I do look at the past to learn lessons...Italy is in the past.

    Dumb fuck "forumville medical experts" here are trying to argue "its just the flu" blah blah blah...It is not about what it is but about how it spreads...

    It IS coming to just about everyone's door step here one way or another...BE PREPARED.
    Go Big Red
    Reply With Quote  
     

  16. #16  
    RX Junior
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    south florida
    Posts
    4,404
    Quote Originally Posted by stock07 View Post
    People are not paying attention...look at the situation in Italy.

    It is like a wave coming to shore and they have their back turned...you know what happens there.

    I am no medical expert AT ALL...I do have common sense though...I do look at the past to learn lessons...Italy is in the past.

    Dumb fuck "forumville medical experts" here are trying to argue "its just the flu" blah blah blah...It is not about what it is but about how it spreads...

    It IS coming to just about everyone's door step here one way or another...BE PREPARED.
    I spoke to someone from Italy the other day whose family is still in Italy. He was told people go to work, people can go to the store, then people just stay home. We SHOULD be following suit. I'm in half panic mode only b/c i interact with many people during the days and my kids are gonna drive my wife crazy from cabin fever haha
    Reply With Quote  
     

  17. #17  
    RX Junior
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    Nebraska
    Posts
    4,391
    Quote Originally Posted by cloverleaf View Post
    How many people are reported to have the virus today? How many hospitals are in the United States?

    You need to turn off CNN...……………….
    I'm not worried at all. I'm saying I think those that are level headed is their main concern. Me catching a cold for a couple days? Who cares
    Reply With Quote  
     

  18. #18  
    RX Junior stock07's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Here and There
    Posts
    4,470
    Quote Originally Posted by Knightrofins View Post
    I spoke to someone from Italy the other day whose family is still in Italy. He was told people go to work, people can go to the store, then people just stay home. We SHOULD be following suit. I'm in half panic mode only b/c i interact with many people during the days and my kids are gonna drive my wife crazy from cabin fever haha
    I agree with you there! Cabin fever for sure.

    There is really no need to panic per say...Just good common sense really...

    Just do the necessary things you can and stay home for awhile and do stuff around the house that we have all been putting off! HaHa...like cleaning out the garage or closets etc...

    This virus IS going to spread and more and more cases will pop up everyday...For awhile...But there is nothing wrong with being vigilante and following the CDC directions...

    To many yahoos out there spreading rumors this is a conspiracy to win an election or "its just the flu" both are flat out wrong...Take the advice of MEDICAL PROFESSIONALS not forumville experts and stay vigilante...

    This too shall pass.....
    Go Big Red
    Reply With Quote  
     

  19. #19  
    Nirvana Shill RED EYE's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2001
    Location
    View is freaking unreal up here !!
    Posts
    21,139
    Quote Originally Posted by stock07 View Post
    I agree with you there! Cabin fever for sure.

    There is really no need to panic per say...Just good common sense really...

    Just do the necessary things you can and stay home for awhile and do stuff around the house that we have all been putting off! HaHa...like cleaning out the garage or closets etc...

    This virus IS going to spread and more and more cases will pop up everyday...For awhile...But there is nothing wrong with being vigilante and following the CDC directions...

    To many yahoos out there spreading rumors this is a conspiracy to win an election or "its just the flu" both are flat out wrong...Take the advice of MEDICAL PROFESSIONALS not forumville experts and stay vigilante...

    This too shall pass.....
    Who gives a shit what we call it ? Chinese virus ? Is that better ? Same fuckn thing as the flu though. Different variation of it..who knows whether its better or worse than the Swine Flu. No overreaction back then though to tank the economy ...Whatever you want to call this thing is fine by me. Its still liberal hysteria though..
    Reply With Quote  
     

  20. #20  
    RX Semi-God
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Unknown
    Posts
    38,067
    Why are some of you claiming guys like me think this situation is a hoax? It’s not a hoax. It’s so weird for you take take our opinion this situation is overblown by the press and spin that into saying we think it’s a hoax? The two things couldn’t be more different. Be honest for once in your lives.
    Welchers are the worst.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  21. #21  
    RX Wizard
    Join Date
    Sep 2001
    Location
    Miami
    Posts
    14,409
    Quote Originally Posted by stock07 View Post
    What do you know?

    Please explain this whole pandemic to us please...

    You are a "forumville medical professional"...In your small closed mind that makes you an expert...

    Ask Italy how it is going...
    I see you brought up Italy - is it not going to well over there? and Spain? and Germany? and France? Is it all the fault of the Italian President, Spanish President, German President or French President? because in the US we have a Corona Virus problem and it's all Trumps fault - you fucken ass clown
    Reply With Quote  
     

  22. #22  
    RX Junior stock07's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Here and There
    Posts
    4,470
    Quote Originally Posted by Seymour View Post
    I see you brought up Italy - is it not going to well over there? and Spain? and Germany? and France? Is it all the fault of the Italian President, Spanish President, German President or French President? because in the US we have a Corona Virus problem and it's all Trumps fault - you fucken ass clown
    Who said it was trumps fault?

    Certainly not me...

    Reread and think before you make idiotic comments...
    Go Big Red
    Reply With Quote  
     

  23. #23  
    Nirvana Shill RED EYE's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2001
    Location
    View is freaking unreal up here !!
    Posts
    21,139
    Quote Originally Posted by Seymour View Post
    I see you brought up Italy - is it not going to well over there? and Spain? and Germany? and France? Is it all the fault of the Italian President, Spanish President, German President or French President? because in the US we have a Corona Virus problem and it's all Trumps fault - you fucken ass clown
    Its Trumps fault that Italy kept travel open to China even though our example was to ban travel early. I get it now
    Reply With Quote  
     

  24. #24  
    RX Junior stock07's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Here and There
    Posts
    4,470
    Quote Originally Posted by RED EYE View Post
    Who gives a shit what we call it ? Chinese virus ? Is that better ? Same fuckn thing as the flu though. Different variation of it..who knows whether its better or worse than the Swine Flu. No overreaction back then though to tank the economy ...Whatever you want to call this thing is fine by me. Its still liberal hysteria though..
    You really are slow...

    No one is arguing what to "call it"...
    Go Big Red
    Reply With Quote  
     

  25. #25  
    Nirvana Shill RED EYE's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2001
    Location
    View is freaking unreal up here !!
    Posts
    21,139
    Quote Originally Posted by stock07 View Post
    You really are slow...

    No one is arguing what to "call it"...
    Then why do you keep bringing the flu up ?
    Reply With Quote  
     

Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •