Forum: OFFSHORE FORUM - Online Sportsbetting - Mentioned in NY TIMES, WSJ, USA TODAY, & DRF. The place to discuss all kinds of sports and gambling related subjects.

Thread: I don't get the Hysteria!

Page 1 of 30 1234567891021 ... LastLast
  1. #1 I don't get the Hysteria! 
    RX Junior
    We have one death in Canada so far. On any given day 760 citizens die in Canada! 220 Canadians die each day from Cancer! I know Cancer is not contagious, but one death in a month and half and we have all this!?!?! The deceased was in his 80's and in long term care!!!!! Doesn't make sense!!

RX Semi-God
    Be careful. The libs are going to get angry at you in a few minutes. They’ll say you’re dumb and don’t know anything.
    Welchers are the worst.

RX Junior
    Quote Originally Posted by Enfuego View Post
    Be careful. The libs are going to get angry at you in a few minutes. They’ll say you’re dumb and don’t know anything.
    Yeah, I'm one of the very few that always uses facts when debating. Opinions are just that, opinions.

RX Junior
    it's not the deaths yesterday, it's the exponential spread of this shit and the fact that Trump minimized it for weeks making it MUCH WORSE than it should have been

This is the year of Trump all right, Trump Virus and Trump Recession

RX Semi-God
    Quote Originally Posted by phdinsports View Post
    Yeah, I'm one of the very few that always uses facts when debating. Opinions are just that, opinions.
    Opinions of degenerate gamblers at that

RX Junior
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr Bet it all View Post
    it's not the deaths yesterday, it's the exponential spread of this shit and the fact that Trump minimized it for weeks making it MUCH WORSE than it should have been

Trump!?!? Trudope hasn't done shit and we only have one sick octogenarian dead?!? Trump has done way more than our "fearless leader"

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Bet it all View Post

TDS is strong here.......oh the horror
    Donít drink and drive...
    you might slice a hook!

RX Wizard
    Quote Originally Posted by phdinsports View Post
    Trump!?!? Trudope hasn't done shit and we only have one sick octogenarian dead?!? Trump has done way more than our "fearless leader"
    Just don't use the word "Mankind" around Trudope

RX Junior
    Quote Originally Posted by michael777 View Post
    just don't use the word "mankind" around trudope

lmfao!!

RX Junior
    While I'm not that worried about me personally the biggest worry or concern is hospitals getting overrun. If a bunch of people starting getting this and need medical attention (testing, quarantine, etc) and it pushes back people that need other medical help like emergency surgery, hospitals could quickly get overrun.

RX Wizard
    Quote Originally Posted by GoBlue34 View Post
    While I'm not that worried about me personally the biggest worry or concern is hospitals getting overrun. If a bunch of people starting getting this and need medical attention (testing, quarantine, etc) and it pushes back people that need other medical help like emergency surgery, hospitals could quickly get overrun.
    How many people are reported to have the virus today? How many hospitals are in the United States?

You need to turn off CNN...……………….
    "Predicting rain doesn't count, building the ark does." Warren Buffett

Quote Originally Posted by Enfuego View Post
    What do you know?

Please explain this whole pandemic to us please...

You are a "forumville medical professional"...In your small closed mind that makes you an expert...

Ask Italy how it is going...
    Go Big Red

RX Junior
    There have been many confirmed cases in my county and YET people were still out partying all weekend.

Makes zero sense

RX Wizard
    I live in a small city of a little over 55,000 here in North Alabama.

Business as usual. No sky falling here!
    "Predicting rain doesn't count, building the ark does." Warren Buffett

Quote Originally Posted by Knightrofins View Post
    There have been many confirmed cases in my county and YET people were still out partying all weekend.

Makes zero sense
    People are not paying attention...look at the situation in Italy.

It is like a wave coming to shore and they have their back turned...you know what happens there.

I am no medical expert AT ALL...I do have common sense though...I do look at the past to learn lessons...Italy is in the past.

Dumb fuck "forumville medical experts" here are trying to argue "its just the flu" blah blah blah...It is not about what it is but about how it spreads...

It IS coming to just about everyone's door step here one way or another...BE PREPARED.
    Go Big Red

RX Junior
    Quote Originally Posted by stock07 View Post
    People are not paying attention...look at the situation in Italy.

It is like a wave coming to shore and they have their back turned...you know what happens there.

I am no medical expert AT ALL...I do have common sense though...I do look at the past to learn lessons...Italy is in the past.

Dumb fuck "forumville medical experts" here are trying to argue "its just the flu" blah blah blah...It is not about what it is but about how it spreads...

It IS coming to just about everyone's door step here one way or another...BE PREPARED.
    I spoke to someone from Italy the other day whose family is still in Italy. He was told people go to work, people can go to the store, then people just stay home. We SHOULD be following suit. I'm in half panic mode only b/c i interact with many people during the days and my kids are gonna drive my wife crazy from cabin fever haha

RX Junior
    Quote Originally Posted by cloverleaf View Post
    How many people are reported to have the virus today? How many hospitals are in the United States?

You need to turn off CNN...……………….
    I'm not worried at all. I'm saying I think those that are level headed is their main concern. Me catching a cold for a couple days? Who cares

Quote Originally Posted by Knightrofins View Post
    I spoke to someone from Italy the other day whose family is still in Italy. He was told people go to work, people can go to the store, then people just stay home. We SHOULD be following suit. I'm in half panic mode only b/c i interact with many people during the days and my kids are gonna drive my wife crazy from cabin fever haha
    I agree with you there! Cabin fever for sure.

There is really no need to panic per say...Just good common sense really...

Just do the necessary things you can and stay home for awhile and do stuff around the house that we have all been putting off! HaHa...like cleaning out the garage or closets etc...

This virus IS going to spread and more and more cases will pop up everyday...For awhile...But there is nothing wrong with being vigilante and following the CDC directions...

To many yahoos out there spreading rumors this is a conspiracy to win an election or "its just the flu" both are flat out wrong...Take the advice of MEDICAL PROFESSIONALS not forumville experts and stay vigilante...

This too shall pass.....
    Go Big Red

I agree with you there! Cabin fever for sure.

There is really no need to panic per say...Just good common sense really...

Just do the necessary things you can and stay home for awhile and do stuff around the house that we have all been putting off! HaHa...like cleaning out the garage or closets etc...

This virus IS going to spread and more and more cases will pop up everyday...For awhile...But there is nothing wrong with being vigilante and following the CDC directions...

To many yahoos out there spreading rumors this is a conspiracy to win an election or "its just the flu" both are flat out wrong...Take the advice of MEDICAL PROFESSIONALS not forumville experts and stay vigilante...

This too shall pass.....
    Who gives a shit what we call it ? Chinese virus ? Is that better ? Same fuckn thing as the flu though. Different variation of it..who knows whether its better or worse than the Swine Flu. No overreaction back then though to tank the economy ...Whatever you want to call this thing is fine by me. Its still liberal hysteria though..

RX Semi-God
    Why are some of you claiming guys like me think this situation is a hoax? It’s not a hoax. It’s so weird for you take take our opinion this situation is overblown by the press and spin that into saying we think it’s a hoax? The two things couldn’t be more different. Be honest for once in your lives.
    Welchers are the worst.

RX Wizard
    What do you know?

Please explain this whole pandemic to us please...

You are a "forumville medical professional"...In your small closed mind that makes you an expert...

Ask Italy how it is going...
    I see you brought up Italy - is it not going to well over there? and Spain? and Germany? and France? Is it all the fault of the Italian President, Spanish President, German President or French President? because in the US we have a Corona Virus problem and it's all Trumps fault - you fucken ass clown

Quote Originally Posted by Seymour View Post
    I see you brought up Italy - is it not going to well over there? and Spain? and Germany? and France? Is it all the fault of the Italian President, Spanish President, German President or French President? because in the US we have a Corona Virus problem and it's all Trumps fault - you fucken ass clown
    Who said it was trumps fault?

Certainly not me...

Reread and think before you make idiotic comments...
    Go Big Red

Quote Originally Posted by Seymour View Post
    Its Trumps fault that Italy kept travel open to China even though our example was to ban travel early. I get it now

Quote Originally Posted by RED EYE View Post
    Who gives a shit what we call it ? Chinese virus ? Is that better ? Same fuckn thing as the flu though. Different variation of it..who knows whether its better or worse than the Swine Flu. No overreaction back then though to tank the economy ...Whatever you want to call this thing is fine by me. Its still liberal hysteria though..
    You really are slow...

No one is arguing what to "call it"...
    Go Big Red

You really are slow...

No one is arguing what to "call it"...
    Then why do you keep bringing the flu up ?