Forum: The Rubber Room - Serious disease and death wishes =automatic ban. No blatant socially taboo racist insults, no obscenely gross pics and ABSOLUTELY NO HARDCORE PORNOGRAPHY.

Thread: Important Virus Update

  1. #9401  
    RX Semi-God
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    North of there
    Posts
    48,142
    Quote Originally Posted by SportsBookData View Post
    BREAKING: PHYSICIST PROVIDES 100% SCIENTIFIC PROOF AND "IRREFUTABLE EVIDENCE THE ELECTION WAS STOLEN FROM PRES. TRUMP

    Mike Lindell teams up with world-renowned physicist, Dr. Douglas G. Frank, to provide 100% “irrefutable evidence” the election was stolen!

    Dr. Frank reveals a stunning algorithm used nationwide to control the election.

    And he shows the world exactly WHO did it and HOW!

    *A MUST WATCH AND SHARE WITH EVERYONE YOU KNOW*

    Link>> https://cdn.jigg.cloud/ScientificPro...21-FINALHQ.mp4



    This is the start of that 4-6 week "evidence/data dump" period I previously referred to in March.

    Thats been out a week or so and has gained no traction

    of a tree falls in the woods and no one is around to hear it .........
    Reply With Quote  
     

  2. #9402  
    RX Senior
    Join Date
    Aug 2019
    Location
    Not of this World
    Posts
    5,580
    Ghislaine Maxwell prosecutors disclose almost 3 million pages of evidence

    Prosecutors have produced nearly three million pages of evidence in the sex trafficking case of Ghislaine Maxwell, a new court filing has revealed.

    US attorney Audrey Strauss wrote in a letter to the court, seen by Newsweek, that prosecutors have “produced to the defendant more than 2.7 million pages of discovery pursuant to the Government's various discovery obligations”.

    https://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/ghislane-maxwell-jeffrey-epstein-evidence-b1827610.html


    More than 2.7 million pages?

    There's a lot of elites [politicians, hollywood, professional athletes, CEOs, etc.] shitting their pants right now.

    Reply With Quote  
     

  3. #9403  
    RX Senior
    Join Date
    Aug 2019
    Location
    Not of this World
    Posts
    5,580
    Quote Originally Posted by StevieRay View Post
    Thats been out a week or so and has gained no traction

    of a tree falls in the woods and no one is around to hear it .........
    It's been watched by millions already and being widely circulated by The People through text and email.


    Reply With Quote  
     

  4. #9404  
    RX Senior
    Join Date
    Aug 2019
    Location
    Not of this World
    Posts
    5,580





    Standing room only along the streets as she was greeted with such a warm welcome!


    Reply With Quote  
     

  5. #9405  
    RX Senior
    Join Date
    Aug 2019
    Location
    Not of this World
    Posts
    5,580
    Revolver News: DeSantis just unleashed a torrent of righteous abuse on the fake news corporate media whores...




    DeSantis is a real Patriot who is not afraid to fight for America and The People.

    Reply With Quote  
     

  6. #9406  
    RX Semi-God
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    North of there
    Posts
    48,142
    Quote Originally Posted by SportsBookData View Post
    It's been watched by millions already and being widely circulated by The People through text and email.


    Again, nothing really new from previous claims stolen

    we know that
    Reply With Quote  
     

  7. #9407  
    RX Senior
    Join Date
    Aug 2019
    Location
    Not of this World
    Posts
    5,580
    Quote Originally Posted by SportsBookData View Post



    He will finish the job!


    The Dems-DS used "racism" and BLM as an attempt to get Trump supporters and American Patriots to engage in violence through uprising and civil war.

    Trump supporters and American Patriots never took the bait.

    Now, they are trying to do the same thing with Putin and Russia.

    They will fail.

    Next to Trump, Putin is one of the most intelligent men on this planet.

    And as stated from the onset, he has secretly worked with President Trump to take them down.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  8. #9408  
    RX Senior
    Join Date
    Aug 2019
    Location
    Not of this World
    Posts
    5,580
    Quote Originally Posted by StevieRay View Post
    Again, nothing really new from previous claims stolen

    we know that
    Perhaps you don't understand the purpose and significance.

    This video evidence is for The People who are still asleep and for the rest of the world to see.

    It show's it was 100% irrefutable.

    Those who are "awake" knew it was stolen the night of the election.

    Those who are "aware" knew something wasn't right but understood a short time later.

    Those who are "asleep" are still clueless but starting to question.

    We need the "walking dead" to wake up.

    This presentation is also intended for the rest of the world to see too.

    This is equally important because once the evidence is presented to SCOTUS it will make it almost impossible for them to not do the right thing.

    This, because the whole world will already know the truth and would have seen the evidence.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  9. #9409  
    RX Senior
    Join Date
    Aug 2019
    Location
    Not of this World
    Posts
    5,580
    Bill Gates and George Soros Team Up to Form Organization Tasked with Policing with “Disinformation” - Big League Politics


    The two evil "disinformers" now become the "disinformation police".

    Reply With Quote  
     

  10. #9410  
    RX Senior
    Join Date
    Aug 2019
    Location
    Not of this World
    Posts
    5,580
    BLM/ANTIFA IN POSITION AND READY TO UNLEASH TERROR ON THE USA

    The George Floyd trial will not end well.

    Derek Chauvin to be found innocent.

    Proof the restraining technique used by Chauvin approved by Minneapolis Police Dept.

    Autopsy proved Floyd died of heart attack, likely cause by meth, with no injury to neck or throat.

    George Floyd's best friend pleads the 5th during the trial.

    BLM/Antifa in position ready to unleash terror.

    Stay aware. Stay safe. Report anything suspicious.

    Reply With Quote  
     

  11. #9411  
    RX Member RAINMAKER's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    FT LAUDERDALE
    Posts
    189
    [QUOTE=SportsBookData;13470168]BLM/ANTIFA IN POSITION AND READY TO UNLEASH TERROR ON THE USA

    The George Floyd trial will not end well.

    ​If it ends well or not is totally dependent on your point of view.

    Derek Chauvin to be found innocent.

    He won’t be found innocent you ignorant fool, that’s not an option. The verdict could be not guilty, but not innocent. Those are different things.

    Proof the restraining technique used by Chauvin approved by Minneapolis Police Dept.

    Kneeling on someone’s throat or neck while handcuffed and prone is not an approved technique. Just more disinformation from a low IQAnon ass lick.

    Autopsy proved Floyd died of heart attack, likely cause by meth, with no injury to neck or throat.

    No, no it didn’t. One of them said the following;

    An independent autopsy ordered by Floyd’s family ruled Floyd’s death a homicide. The two doctors who conducted the autopsy concluded that Floyd died of asphyxiation, or suffocation.

    and the other stated this;

    The Hennepin County medical examiner’s office also ruled that Floyd died in a homicide. But it said the cause of his death was "cardiopulmonary arrest complicating law-enforcement subdual restraint, and neck compression," which occurred while Floyd was being "restrained."

    But you’ve never let facts get in the way of your bullshit.


    George Floyd's best friend pleads the 5th during the trial.

    What do you know, even a blind squirrel finds a nut every now and then. I’m willing to bet you’re fucking clueless as to why he would take the 5th.

    BLM/Antifa in position ready to unleash terror.

    It won’t be pretty if Chauvin is acquitted, but the domestic terrorists are on your side. You know the ones with the confederate flags and swatikas.

    Stay aware. Stay safe. Report anything suspicious.

    I’m aware that you are a repugnant piece of shit. I stay as safe as possible in the real world, you should visit here once. I would like to report very suspicious people filled with delusions, calling themselves patriots will trying to overthrow our government and hoping for fascism to take root in the USA.

    Reply With Quote  
     

  12. #9412  
    RX Senior
    Join Date
    Aug 2019
    Location
    Not of this World
    Posts
    5,580
    Quote Originally Posted by SportsBookData View Post
    BLM/ANTIFA IN POSITION AND READY TO UNLEASH TERROR ON THE USA

    The George Floyd trial will not end well.

    Derek Chauvin to be found innocent.

    Proof the restraining technique used by Chauvin approved by Minneapolis Police Dept.

    Autopsy proved Floyd died of heart attack, likely cause by meth, with no injury to neck or throat.

    George Floyd's best friend pleads the 5th during the trial.

    BLM/Antifa in position ready to unleash terror.

    Stay aware. Stay safe. Report anything suspicious.


    ”I ate too many drugs” - George Floyd

    Reply With Quote  
     

  13. #9413  
    RX Junior sports nut's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    University of Mars
    Posts
    1,390
    Quote Originally Posted by SportsBookData View Post
    ”I ate too many drugs” - George Floyd

    I can foresee the Libtards 90 miles west of me will have the Twin Cities tore apart, and there useless pile of fuck Governor will think they are all heroes!
    Reply With Quote  
     

  14. #9414  
    RX Junior
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    440
    It’s ‘their’, ‘their useless pile of fuck’

    Can you imagine being so stupid you call someone out on spelling, then not know the difference of there and their?

    Thats poor dumb Red stupid
    Reply With Quote  
     

  15. #9415  
    RX Junior sports nut's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    University of Mars
    Posts
    1,390
    Quote Originally Posted by TheJerkStoreCalled View Post
    It’s ‘their’, ‘their useless pile of fuck’

    Can you imagine being so stupid you call someone out on spelling, then not know the difference of there and their?

    Thats poor dumb Red stupid
    Good call, my bad.......
    Reply With Quote  
     

  16. #9416  
    Nirvana Shill RED EYE's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2001
    Location
    View is freaking unreal up here !!
    Posts
    24,199
    Quote Originally Posted by TheJerkStoreCalled View Post
    It’s ‘their’, ‘their useless pile of fuck’

    Can you imagine being so stupid you call someone out on spelling, then not know the difference of there and their?

    Thats poor dumb Red stupid
    Sniveling again I see.. How pathetic !
    Reply With Quote  
     

  17. #9417  
    RX Junior
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    440
    SN, thanks. Now I feel bad.

    Poor dumb Red on the other hand seems to have discovered a new word. Find a synonym website and expand your vocabulary.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  18. #9418  
    Nirvana Shill RED EYE's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2001
    Location
    View is freaking unreal up here !!
    Posts
    24,199
    Quote Originally Posted by TheJerkStoreCalled View Post
    SN, thanks. Now I feel bad.

    Poor dumb Red on the other hand seems to have discovered a new word. Find a synonym website and expand your vocabulary.
    Yes. I have mastered sniveling as much as you have poor dumb.. .
    Reply With Quote  
     

  19. #9419  
    RX Junior
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    1,012
    Quote Originally Posted by RED EYE View Post
    Yes. I have mastered sniveling as much as you have poor dumb.. .
    Do you have a brain injury? A tumour? Severe dyslexia?

    Snivelling doesn't mean what you think it does.

    Are you over Nov 3rd yet?

    Keep up the good skepticism.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  20. #9420  
    RX Junior sports nut's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    University of Mars
    Posts
    1,390
    This is why medical freedom is at the forefront of everything I do.


    Nothing else matters to me if we don’t have the freedom to participate in society unless we take an experimental injection.


    Not holistic health. Not clean beauty products. Not non toxic cleaning products. Not organic food. Not political affiliation or social justice problems. Not women’s rights. None of it.


    Regardless of what I do, medical freedom will always be number one because it impacts ALL of us regardless of race, gender or age.


    Without medical freedom none of us are free and none of us are safe.


    Pharmaceutical companies have limitless influence and freedom.

    That is a problem.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  21. #9421  
    RX Senior wilbur's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    galena
    Posts
    7,821
    Looks like the low iqanon mob is getting more rabid.
    Still waiting for the "return".
    Reply With Quote  
     

  22. #9422  
    RX Junior sports nut's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    University of Mars
    Posts
    1,390
    Look’s like the gay rocker is getting more gay...I am sure you are looking forward to all of the gay concerts that will be playing this summer, only if you are spaced 12 apart...
    Reply With Quote  
     

  23. #9423  
    RX Junior
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Location
    Ovadea
    Posts
    400
    Quote Originally Posted by SportsBookData View Post
    BREAKING: PHYSICIST PROVIDES 100% SCIENTIFIC PROOF AND "IRREFUTABLE EVIDENCE THE ELECTION WAS STOLEN FROM PRES. TRUMP

    Mike Lindell teams up with world-renowned physicist, Dr. Douglas G. Frank, to provide 100% “irrefutable evidence” the election was stolen!

    Dr. Frank reveals a stunning algorithm used nationwide to control the election.

    And he shows the world exactly WHO did it and HOW!

    *A MUST WATCH AND SHARE WITH EVERYONE YOU KNOW*

    Link>> https://cdn.jigg.cloud/ScientificPro...21-FINALHQ.mp4



    This is the start of that 4-6 week "evidence/data dump" period I previously referred to in March.

    ​SBD.....like A..BRA..CA..DABRA
    Reply With Quote  
     

  24. #9424  
    RX Senior wilbur's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    galena
    Posts
    7,821
    13 months of failed predictions.
    And only two dimwitted followers believe.
    Low iqanons at their finest.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  25. #9425  
    RX Senior
    Join Date
    Aug 2019
    Location
    Not of this World
    Posts
    5,580
    ASHLI BABBITT DEATH WAS FAKE - CAPITOL RIOTS WERE A STAGED HOLLYWOOD SET UP

    Ashli Babbitt was officially ruled a homicide death, the only one so far from the U.S. Capitol riots.

    But officials are still hiding the name of the shooter.

    It's because there wasn't one.

    Immediately after the "Capitol shootings" I stated it was "false flag" event, a staged set up.

    The evidence is overwhelming.

    Here is is the irrefutable proof:
    https://rumble.com/vdoqzj-everything-wrong-with-the-capitol-shooting-in-21-minutes-or-less-wooz-news.html


    REALLY Bad actors.

    Reply With Quote  
     

Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •