Forum: The Rubber Room - Serious disease and death wishes =automatic ban. No blatant socially taboo racist insults, no obscenely gross pics and ABSOLUTELY NO HARDCORE PORNOGRAPHY.

Thread: Important Virus Update

  1. #17876  
    RX Junior
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    FT LAUDERDALE
    Posts
    304
    Reply With Quote  
     

  2. #17877  
    RX Local
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    15,645
    Quote Originally Posted by SportsBookData View Post

    WHO DELIBERATELY DESTROYED THE DATA?


    Election data was deliberately destroyed to prevent the auditors from accessing it.

    The auditors know exactly who destroyed the data.

    The identity of the criminal was given to AG Brnovich.

    Was it county recorder Stephen "Chucky" Richer?

    Or the MCBOS chairman Jack "Sellout" Sellers?

    I do know that AG BRNOVICH KNOWS!



    It looks like Mark Sonofabitch is a poor loser also, and since he didn't get what he wanted in the way of results, he decided to blame someone else.

    Sound familiar?

    Well a certain FORMER POTUS and ALWAYS to be FORMER POTUS, named Donald Trump, uses the same tactics!!!

    The Maricopa Audit put the icing on the cake except of course for delusional poor losers like fpp/sbd who still believe almost one year later after the Election

    that Trump is still going to be reinstated!!
    Reply With Quote  
     

  3. #17878  
    RX Member LENBO's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    NY
    Posts
    5,490
    I will take all necessary actions that are supported by the evidence and where I have legal authority. Arizonans deserve to have their votes accurately counted and protected.


    https://www.azag.gov/press-release/attorney-general-mark-brnovich-issues-statement-regarding-arizona-senates-draft



    Reply With Quote  
     

  4. #17879  
    RX Senior
    Join Date
    Aug 2019
    Location
    Not of this World
    Posts
    9,571
    Quote Originally Posted by SportsBookData View Post
    Over the next 9 hours savage1 is going to be off the charts in his posting.

    He is then going to explode immediately after the audit results are released.

    But, of course, he won't be watching the senate live, instead, will tune in to CNN to watch their updates so they can tell him what to think and say.

    In 9 hours his worst nightmare is going to come true.

    NOTHING CAN STOP WHAT IS COMING!



    savage1 posting was off the charts yesterday as predicted.

    He outposted the op of this thread 41-23.

    Looks like he is picking up today where he left off.

    Only a delusional, borderline psychosis, individual would try to convince himself that Arizona will not be decertified.

    The fraud was obvious and massive.

    Decertification and arrests are imminent.

    "LAW & ORDER"

    Reply With Quote  
     

  5. #17880  
    RX Local
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    15,645
    Judging by some of the truly laughable Hail Marys being tossed around today by those who can't accept the fact that their Trump biased and funded Maricopa

    Audit didn't produce the results that they wanted expected(that is being kind), perhaps they ought to consult Doug Flutie for advice as to how to make these Hail Marys

    a bit more credible!
    Reply With Quote  
     

  6. #17881  
    RX Local
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    15,645
    Quote Originally Posted by SportsBookData View Post
    savage1 posting was off the charts yesterday as predicted.

    He outposted the op of this thread 41-23.

    Looks like he is picking up today where he left off.

    Only a delusional, borderline psychosis, individual would try to convince himself that Arizona will not be decertified.

    The fraud was obvious and massive.

    Decertification and arrests are imminent.

    "LAW & ORDER"

    Your illogic, rants, delusions, lies, poisoning the well and now new predictions about the Maricopa Audit speak

    volumes about YOU(for the few who don't already know), and lets just say it isn't "exactly" pretty!!

    Keep trying though.

    Its not my fault that you were not raised in the proper manner to graciously accept defeat!!
    Reply With Quote  
     

  7. #17882  
    RX Local
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    15,645
    Quote Originally Posted by savage1 View Post
    Your illogic, rants, delusions, lies, poisoning the well and now new predictions about the Maricopa Audit speak

    volumes about YOU(for the few who don't already know), and lets just say it isn't "exactly" pretty!!

    Keep trying though.

    Its not my fault that you were not raised in the proper manner to graciously accept defeat!!
    fpp/sbd-you really need to show more respect to yours truly aka your shadow and conscience!!
    Reply With Quote  
     

  8. #17883  
    RX Local
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    15,645
    Here is one of the many of 10 the quotes of fpp/sbd which FIZZLED yesterday:

    "BUT AT 4PM ET THE WORLD WILL GET THE WHOLE TRUTH AND NOTHING BUT THE TRUTH."

    Well actually I have to backtrack on that a little, in that the whole truth did corroborate that Biden won Maricopa County and not Trump.

    But in the context in which fpp/sbd used it, he meant that the results would show a massive landslide for Trump.

    That predictions didn't "quite" make it although today he pathetically tries to claim that his contention is what the Audit did show.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  9. #17884  
    RX Local
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    15,645
    You can choose to believe fpp/sbd's version of the Maricopa Results or the REAL ONE:

    Maricopa County GOP audit confirms Biden 2020 victory in Arizona (msn.com)
    Reply With Quote  
     

  10. #17885  
    RX Member LENBO's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    NY
    Posts
    5,490
    Quote Originally Posted by savage1 View Post
    You can choose to believe fpp/sbd's version of the Maricopa Results or the REAL ONE:

    Maricopa County GOP audit confirms Biden 2020 victory in Arizona (msn.com)

    Fann did, however, send the results to the state's Attorney General Mark Brnovich pointing out several irregularities found by the audit and called on him to investigate them.


    "We are asking him to open up a formal investigation so that he can pursue and seek additional information, additional facts, perhaps get some of these missing things that we were never able to get, verify all this information, and take the appropriate actions of anything that is necessary to do. I have every confidence that he will be doing that," Fann said in her letter to the Attorney General.






    Take the rest of the day off and do something else besides being beaten like a piñata .
    Reply With Quote  
     

  11. #17886  
    RX Senior
    Join Date
    Aug 2019
    Location
    Not of this World
    Posts
    9,571
    The Arizona forensic audit found over 17,000 duplicates of votes.

    The same voter cast ballots 2, 3, and even 4 times.

    This far surpasses the Federal Election Commission’s legal limit of 0.0008% error rate.

    The election must be decertified & people should be prosecuted.




    And the duplicates are only a small number of the total number of the nearly 300,000 votes actually in question.

    This fact alone is enough to decertify the election.

    And it's imminent.

    Reply With Quote  
     

  12. #17887  
    RX Local
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    15,645
    I posted a link to one song for distraught Trump supporters based on what happened yesterday.

    Here is another one, which they should be considering as it applies to their right wing/fascist cult leader, Donald Trump:

    Na Na Hey Hey Kiss Him Goodbye - Bing video
    Reply With Quote  
     

  13. #17888  
    RX Local
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    15,645
    Quote Originally Posted by SportsBookData View Post
    The Arizona forensic audit found over 17,000 duplicates of votes.

    The same voter cast ballots 2, 3, and even 4 times.

    This far surpasses the Federal Election Commission’s legal limit of 0.0008% error rate.

    The election must be decertified & people should be prosecuted.




    And the duplicates are only a small number of the total number of the nearly 300,000 votes actually in question.

    This fact alone is enough to decertify the election.

    And it's imminent.


    Give it up, pal, it ain't happening, and move on to what will be your next FAILED prediction!!

    ps Who is going to decertify the Election, perhaps EX POTUS TRUMP??? lol

    Also could you tell us now that the Maricopa esults are in, why it was/is our "worst nightmare?" lol
    Reply With Quote  
     

  14. #17889  
    RX Senior
    Join Date
    Aug 2019
    Location
    Not of this World
    Posts
    9,571
    WHY BEN COTTON IS THE KEY TO DECERTIFYING ARIZONA

    The highlight of the audit was by far Ben Cotton's presentation of criminal conduct on behalf of those who operate Maricopa County's Dominion Election Management System.

    Cotton proved that the system connects to the internet, that it allows remote access, and that its anti-virus and security software has never been updated.

    Most importantly, Cotton provided evidence that the people running the system methodically and repeatedly deleted election data just prior to critical events that could have shown fraud.

    Cotton's presentation was damning because Dominion itself runs the election management system.

    According to former Maricopa County Recorder Adrian Fontes, Dominion has offices in the Maricopa County Election Center and the county employs two full time Dominion contractors who manage the system.

    If Dominion manages the system, they will likely be the ones facing criminal prosecution.

    The evidence presented yesterday should cause any county that uses Dominion Voting Systems to consider auditing their election.

    The fact that Cotton provided evidence of criminal conduct was icing on the cake.

    An hour before the report was released, AG Brnovich issued a statement saying, “I will take all necessary actions that are supported by the evidence and where I have legal authority."

    Brnovich has sufficient motive to prosecute those who broke the law.

    States that use Dominion systems now have an uphill battle if they intend to argue that an audit is unnecessary.

    As stated at the onset, everything goes through Arizona.

    Arizona will decertify.

    And the dominoes are going to fall fast.

    Reply With Quote  
     

  15. #17890  
    RX Local
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    15,645
    Quote Originally Posted by SportsBookData View Post
    WHY BEN COTTON IS THE KEY TO DECERTIFYING ARIZONA

    The highlight of the audit was by far Ben Cotton's presentation of criminal conduct on behalf of those who operate Maricopa County's Dominion Election Management System.

    Cotton proved that the system connects to the internet, that it allows remote access, and that its anti-virus and security software has never been updated.

    Most importantly, Cotton provided evidence that the people running the system methodically and repeatedly deleted election data just prior to critical events that could have shown fraud.

    Cotton's presentation was damning because Dominion itself runs the election management system.

    According to former Maricopa County Recorder Adrian Fontes, Dominion has offices in the Maricopa County Election Center and the county employs two full time Dominion contractors who manage the system.

    If Dominion manages the system, they will likely be the ones facing criminal prosecution.

    The evidence presented yesterday should cause any county that uses Dominion Voting Systems to consider auditing their election.

    The fact that Cotton provided evidence of criminal conduct was icing on the cake.

    An hour before the report was released, AG Brnovich issued a statement saying, “I will take all necessary actions that are supported by the evidence and where I have legal authority."

    Brnovich has sufficient motive to prosecute those who broke the law.

    States that use Dominion systems now have an uphill battle if they intend to argue that an audit is unnecessary.

    As stated at the onset, everything goes through Arizona.

    Arizona will decertify.

    And the dominoes are going to fall fast.

    The FACT is that the results of Maricopa clearly and show and corroborate previous counts that Biden won and Trump lost.

    Even the Karen Fuckhead or whatever her name who led the initial charge is stated that Biden won-that's good enough for me.

    All I can say is that if you believe what fpp/sbd just said, I strongly suggest that consider the FACT that we have documented that 99.9% of his

    predictions have failed to come even remotely true!!
    Reply With Quote  
     

  16. #17891  
    RX Local
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    15,645
    BREAKING NEWS:

    It has been reported by a reliable source that two goal posts in WHACKOVILLE while being moved to a new yet to be disclosed location

    collapsed while beinguprooted because of overall overuse, abuse and rot injuring several of the crew members who were attempting to move them.

    A witness, who is actually the owner of the goal posts, on the scene, who goes by the name of sbd in the Rubber Room at the RX Forum

    in a thread hemaintains entitles Important Virus Update, is taking responsibility for the accident and told our reporter:

    "Yeah shit like this happens sometimes when you overestimate the capacity of goal posts to withstand the tons of posts, bullshit

    and lies I have posted beginning 18 months ago."

    Mr. fpp/sbd while not promising to cut down on his fabrications, did state that he will be extra sure when purchasing new ones

    that they have significantly more capacity than the ones he is replacing to withstand the excessive bullshit snd lies

    and also with some kind of warranty.

    Stay tuned for further updates on this story!
    Reply With Quote  
     

  17. #17892  
    RX Local
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    15,645
    Quote Originally Posted by SportsBookData View Post
    The Arizona forensic audit found over 17,000 duplicates of votes.

    The same voter cast ballots 2, 3, and even 4 times.

    This far surpasses the Federal Election Commission’s legal limit of 0.0008% error rate.

    The election must be decertified & people should be prosecuted.




    And the duplicates are only a small number of the total number of the nearly 300,000 votes actually in question.

    This fact alone is enough to decertify the election.

    And it's imminent.

    If anyone cast the multiple votes, it was most likely a Trump supporter, which makes sense for anyone who admires a criminal(Trump)

    and who has hung out with convicted criminals and felons for his entire adult life!!
    Reply With Quote  
     

  18. #17893  
    RX Member LENBO's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    NY
    Posts
    5,490
    Quote Originally Posted by savage1 View Post
    If anyone cast the multiple votes, it was most likely a Trump supporter, which makes sense for anyone who admires a criminal(Trump)

    and who has hung out with convicted criminals and felons for his entire adult life!!


    The Biden base



    Reply With Quote  
     

  19. #17894  
    RX Junior
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    FT LAUDERDALE
    Posts
    304
    Quote Originally Posted by SportsBookData View Post
    WHY BEN COTTON IS THE KEY TO DECERTIFYING ARIZONA

    The highlight of the audit was by far Ben Cotton's presentation of criminal conduct on behalf of those who operate Maricopa County's Dominion Election Management System.

    Cotton proved that the system connects to the internet, that it allows remote access, and that its anti-virus and security software has never been updated.

    Most importantly, Cotton provided evidence that the people running the system methodically and repeatedly deleted election data just prior to critical events that could have shown fraud.

    Cotton's presentation was damning because Dominion itself runs the election management system.

    According to former Maricopa County Recorder Adrian Fontes, Dominion has offices in the Maricopa County Election Center and the county employs two full time Dominion contractors who manage the system.

    If Dominion manages the system, they will likely be the ones facing criminal prosecution.

    The evidence presented yesterday should cause any county that uses Dominion Voting Systems to consider auditing their election.

    The fact that Cotton provided evidence of criminal conduct was icing on the cake.

    An hour before the report was released, AG Brnovich issued a statement saying, “I will take all necessary actions that are supported by the evidence and where I have legal authority."

    Brnovich has sufficient motive to prosecute those who broke the law.

    States that use Dominion systems now have an uphill battle if they intend to argue that an audit is unnecessary.

    As stated at the onset, everything goes through Arizona.

    Arizona will decertify.

    And the dominoes are going to fall fast.


    I love you stupid fucks with your libtard, msm fake news, hoax, witch-hunt bullshit. All the while posting disinformation from the least credible sources available to support your laughable assertions.

    Remember the EO that had nothing to do with trumps voter fraud claim?

    How about Pence’s constitutional authority and duty to reject the electoral votes, that he never had.

    One idiot here called for bloodshed.

    You and others claim we listen to the msm while you do your own research. Please…tell me about the double blind clinical study you did in regards to Covid-19 or the vaccine.

    You call treasonous acts patriotic.

    You’re promoting, maybe even hoping for a authoritarian fascist government while claiming to love democracy.

    You’ve echo the most nonsensical conspiracy theories imaginable.

    You call anyone who doesn’t share your delusions sheep, and mind control you say…

    You have bought into the white christian nationalist, xenophobic, anti-democratic propaganda coming from your comrades in the kremlin and targeting democracy worldwide.

    All this in support of one of the most vile people on earth.


    LETS SEE IF YOU CAN UNDERSTAND,

    ARIZONA IS NOT GOING TO DECERTIFY THE ELECTION RESULTS. THERE IS NO LEGAL PATH TO DO SO.

    Eleven months later, “the dominos are going to fall fast”. No they’re not. But not to worry, you don’t need dominos falling. You need a brick wall to fall on you.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  20. #17895  
    RX Local
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    15,645
    Quote Originally Posted by RAINMAKER View Post
    I love you stupid fucks with your libtard, msm fake news, hoax, witch-hunt bullshit. All the while posting disinformation from the least credible sources available to support your laughable assertions.

    Remember the EO that had nothing to do with trumps voter fraud claim?

    How about Pence’s constitutional authority and duty to reject the electoral votes, that he never had.

    One idiot here called for bloodshed.

    You and others claim we listen to the msm while you do your own research. Please…tell me about the double blind clinical study you did in regards to Covid-19 or the vaccine.

    You call treasonous acts patriotic.

    You’re promoting, maybe even hoping for a authoritarian fascist government while claiming to love democracy.

    You’ve echo the most nonsensical conspiracy theories imaginable.

    You call anyone who doesn’t share your delusions sheep, and mind control you say…

    You have bought into the white christian nationalist, xenophobic, anti-democratic propaganda coming from your comrades in the kremlin and targeting democracy worldwide.

    All this in support of one of the most vile people on earth.


    LETS SEE IF YOU CAN UNDERSTAND,

    ARIZONA IS NOT GOING TO DECERTIFY THE ELECTION RESULTS. THERE IS NO LEGAL PATH TO DO SO.

    Eleven months later, “the dominos are going to fall fast”. No they’re not. But not to worry, you don’t need dominos falling. You need a brick wall to fall on you.

    Anything I say today plays second fiddle to that because it is all so true and so well expressed!!

    I assure you that if fpp/sbd responds to it, which is highly unlikely, the only response will be that you are of low iq, delusional, etc!!
    Reply With Quote  
     

  21. #17896  
    RX Junior
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    1,382
    Quote Originally Posted by RAINMAKER View Post



    AAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAHHH!!! So true!!! The Cultist are losing it this weekend!!!!!!
    Reply With Quote  
     

  22. #17897  
    RX Junior
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    1,382
    The state Senate released the report Friday during a presentation by Cyber Ninjas and its subcontractors of its findings.
    "The ballots that were provided to us to count in the coliseum very accurately correlate with the official canvass numbers," Cyber Ninjas CEO Doug Logan said during the presentation. He noted that the hand recount found President Joe Biden gaining 99 votes in Maricopa County and former President Donald Trump losing 261 votes -- which he called "very small discrepancies."




    Still, the report is certain to be used as propaganda by Trump and his allies to push for more restrictive voting laws and further investigations into the 2020 election, both in Arizona and in other states.


    Logan and other presenters used the report and Friday's presentation to cast doubt on tens of thousands of ballots.
    Both before and during the hearing, elections experts debunked virtually all of the claims Cyber Ninjas and its subcontractors made about ballots they characterized as questionable and Maricopa County's handling of cybersecurity.



    You gotta be a serious Cultist to spin this somehow into "a win".......



    Reply With Quote  
     

  23. #17898  
    RX Member LENBO's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    NY
    Posts
    5,490
    Quote Originally Posted by Habsburger View Post
    The state Senate released the report Friday during a presentation by Cyber Ninjas and its subcontractors of its findings.
    "The ballots that were provided to us to count in the coliseum very accurately correlate with the official canvass numbers," Cyber Ninjas CEO Doug Logan said during the presentation. He noted that the hand recount found President Joe Biden gaining 99 votes in Maricopa County and former President Donald Trump losing 261 votes -- which he called "very small discrepancies."


    Still, the report is certain to be used as propaganda by Trump and his allies to push for more restrictive voting laws and further investigations into the 2020 election, both in Arizona and in other states.
    Logan and other presenters used the report and Friday's presentation to cast doubt on tens of thousands of ballots.
    Both before and during the hearing, elections experts debunked virtually all of the claims Cyber Ninjas and its subcontractors made about ballots they characterized as questionable and Maricopa County's handling of cybersecurity.



    You gotta be a serious Cultist to spin this somehow into "a win".......





    Ahaaaaaahaaaa ! Yes the recount with 50k fraudulent votes was correct . Now show the actual findings of the audit .

    Another sheep fed the narrative by the mainstream media and swallowed it whole .


    Reply With Quote  
     

  24. #17899  
    RX Junior
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    1,382
    Quote Originally Posted by LENBO View Post
    Ahaaaaaahaaaa ! Yes the recount with 50k fraudulent votes was correct . Now show the actual findings of the audit .

    Another sheep fed the narrative by the mainstream media and swallowed it whole .


    You're a broken Cultist record, pathetic that a grown man can sink this low for a fat, failed reality tv personality who became the most selfish sore loser in US history.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  25. #17900  
    RX Local
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    15,645
    I would equate those at his juncture who still claim that Trump won not only Maricopa County but the 2020 Election to a Vanderbilt fan who

    claims that the 62-0 route they suffered today to Georgia was/is only because Georgia got all of the calls and because the game may even

    have been rigged for Georgia overall.

    Without that, Vandy would have easily prevailed!! lol
    Reply With Quote  
     

Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •