Forum: The Rubber Room - Serious disease and death wishes =automatic ban. No blatant socially taboo racist insults, no obscenely gross pics and ABSOLUTELY NO HARDCORE PORNOGRAPHY.

Thread: Important Virus Update

  1. #18826  
    RX Local
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    15,614
    Quote Originally Posted by SportsBookData View Post
    This will be impossible for him and others.

    They are ramping up the mind-control frequencies that are connecting to the AI that is now inside their bodies as a result of the shot they took.

    It will only get worse for these people.

    It is best to disengage.
    Sadly what fpp/sbd doesn't realize is that it is we who are looking at reality and not him whose mind, soul and body has been sabotaged by Satan as a representative

    to try to do his part to destroy this country and to eliminate all Jewish people from the face of the Earth!!
    Reply With Quote  
     

  2. #18827  
    RX Local
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    15,614
    Quote Originally Posted by SportsBookData View Post



    Judge Amero's ruling changes nothing.

    It was always going to come down to the military.

    Devolution.

    Very soon.



    Here we go again with devolution/smevolution, the term fpp and uses and predicts when NOTHINH is going his way as a desperate attempt on his

    part to fire up the one or two people in this thread who at this point give him any credibility at all after 19 months after 99.9% failed

    predictions and other unproven bullshit and lies!!
    Reply With Quote  
     

  3. #18828  
    RX Senior
    Join Date
    Aug 2019
    Location
    Not of this World
    Posts
    9,557
    Quote Originally Posted by SportsBookData View Post
    HUNTER'S TRIBUNAL SET FOR OCTOBER 4TH

    Multiple counts of drugging and raping underage girls.

    Drug trafficking.

    Money laundering.

    This is where good ole Joe gets fully exposed.



    GUILTY.

    HANGING.

    OCTOBER 15TH.

    Reply With Quote  
     

  4. #18829  
    RX Junior sports nut's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    University of Mars
    Posts
    1,649
    Quote Originally Posted by SportsBookData View Post



    "81 million votes"

    "Most votes ever"


    Libtards, take notice on how many thumbs down as opposed to thumbs up. Does this make sense to you or do you need fagot Anderson Cooper to tell you otherwise?
    Reply With Quote  
     

  5. #18830  
    RX Senior
    Join Date
    Aug 2019
    Location
    Not of this World
    Posts
    9,557
    Quote Originally Posted by SportsBookData View Post
    CUOMO ARRESTED

    NAVY SEALS.

    COERCION.

    NURSING HOME DEATHS.

    GITMO.


    GUILTY.

    HANGING.

    DATE NOT YET SET.

    Reply With Quote  
     

  6. #18831  
    RX Senior
    Join Date
    Aug 2019
    Location
    Not of this World
    Posts
    9,557
    Quote Originally Posted by sports nut View Post
    Libtards, take notice on how many thumbs down as opposed to thumbs up. Does this make sense to you or do you need fagot Anderson Cooper to tell you otherwise?
    And don't forget how many people are watching.

    Reply With Quote  
     

  7. #18832  
    RX Local
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    15,614
    [QUOTE=SportsBookData;13614595]


    [/Q

    QUOTE]

    Sorry buddy-70 plus FAILED legal challenges by Trump's Legal team including a 9-0 to the SCOTUS and who finally in so many words told Trump

    to stop bothering them, Smelly LIEdelli's 100% FAILED and laughable Symposium, the MariPOOPa Audit which

    also fizzled and produced ZERO as well as many recounts in lots of states and a lot more speak otherwise.

    No audit is needed to realize that you are a fraud, a liar with nothing but 99.9% FAILED everything to his "credit" as

    well as a whining/petulant crybaby whoas an alleged adult is unable to accept losing!!!
    Reply With Quote  
     

  8. #18833  
    RX Local
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    15,614
    [QUOTE=SportsBookData;13614630]GUILTY.

    HANGING.

    OCTOBER 15TH.

    Will he be buried next to Bill and Hillary Clinton and Bill Gates who have "already" been executed?? lol
    Reply With Quote  
     

  9. #18834  
    RX Local
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    15,614
    Quote Originally Posted by SportsBookData View Post
    GUILTY.

    HANGING.

    DATE NOT YET SET.

    If only imagination, lies and delusions became reality, you would be happier than a pig in shit!!
    Reply With Quote  
     

  10. #18835  
    RX Local
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    15,614
    Quote Originally Posted by SportsBookData View Post
    And don't forget how many people are watching.

    And don't forget that like it or not that Biden/Harris rule into at least Inauguration Day, 20205 and that you would be better served at this point to offer positive

    suggestions to the Administration rather than to continue to attack for your own good, that of your families and that of the entire world!!
    Reply With Quote  
     

  11. #18836  
    RX Member LENBO's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    NY
    Posts
    5,476

    When do they subpoena the FBI agent who’s informant told him there was nothing planned for 1/6 ?



    Cling on to this like you did for two years with the Russia hoax you simple minded Libtard .
    Reply With Quote  
     

  12. #18837  
    RX Senior
    Join Date
    Aug 2019
    Location
    Not of this World
    Posts
    9,557
    Quote Originally Posted by LENBO View Post
    When do they subpoena the FBI agent who’s informant told him there was nothing planned for 1/6 ?



    Cling on to this like you did for two years with the Russia hoax you simple minded Libtard .
    Seriously, "we have him this time".

    Reply With Quote  
     

  13. #18838  
    RX Local
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    15,614
    Quote Originally Posted by SportsBookData View Post
    Seriously, "we have him this time".

    lol-In actuality we have YOU and have had YOU since you started this thread 19 months ago when we started documenting your 99.9% FAILED

    predictions, wacko conspiracy theories, alleged, non existent executions and scheduled executions at GITMO such as you

    posted today, body doubles, etc.

    As far as Lenny LenBLOW goes, anyone who knows anything about psychology realizes at this point that on some level

    of consciousness he views himself s a failure, most likely on a personal life, and who has chosen Trump, who represents

    power and authority to him, and in general a person for some unknown reasons would love to emulate and to live his

    miserable life through vicariously as well as his other hero, John Elway!!!
    Reply With Quote  
     

  14. #18839  
    RX Member LENBO's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    NY
    Posts
    5,476
    Quote Originally Posted by SportsBookData View Post
    Seriously, "we have him this time".


    It’s as easy as shooting fish in a barrel smacking lightweight savage and his fellow tards around in here . It’s even better using their left wing sources to do so .



    From The NY Times no less . Yep they got him this time . He may even be banned from running again .






    An FBI Informant Marched Into the Capitol on Jan. 6 Riot …



    https://www.nytimes.com/2021/09/25/us/politics/capitol-riot-fbi-informant.html


    Sep 25, 2021
    · On the eve of the attack, the records show, the informant said that the group had no plans to engage in violence the next day except to defend itself from potential assaults from leftist activists ...


    wait…what

    Reply With Quote  
     

  15. #18840  
    RX Local
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    15,614
    Quote Originally Posted by savage1 View Post
    lol-In actuality we have YOU and have had YOU since you started this thread 19 months ago when we started documenting your 99.9% FAILED

    predictions, wacko conspiracy theories, alleged, non existent executions and scheduled executions at GITMO such as you

    posted today, body doubles, etc.

    As far as Lenny LenBLOW goes, anyone who knows anything about psychology realizes at this point that on some level

    of consciousness he views himself s a failure, most likely on a personal life, and who has chosen Trump, who represents

    power and authority to him, and in general a person for some unknown reasons would love to emulate and to live his

    miserable life through vicariously as well as his other hero, John Elway!!!
    What I forgot to mention in above post that Lenny "I(Lenny) needs a lobotomy" LenBLOW also wants to emulate you, fpp/sbd, as far as stuff like the

    Election being stolen, etc.

    As far as your allegations/predictions, etc of Trump's being reinstated, alleged executions of the Clintons, Bill Gates, body doubles along

    with your fantasies, he believes and has posted in so many words that you ARE FULL OF SHIT AND LIVING IN A WORLD DEVOID OF REALITY!!
    Reply With Quote  
     

  16. #18841  
    RX Senior
    Join Date
    Aug 2019
    Location
    Not of this World
    Posts
    9,557
    Quote Originally Posted by LENBO View Post
    It’s as easy as shooting fish in a barrel smacking lightweight savage and his fellow tards around in here . It’s even better using their left wing sources to do so .



    From The NY Times no less . Yep they got him this time . He may even be banned from running again .






    An FBI Informant Marched Into the Capitol on Jan. 6 Riot …



    https://www.nytimes.com/2021/09/25/us/politics/capitol-riot-fbi-informant.html


    Sep 25, 2021
    · On the eve of the attack, the records show, the informant said that the group had no plans to engage in violence the next day except to defend itself from potential assaults from leftist activists ...


    wait…what


    Hold the line....

    They are searching fake news links, fake polls and fake fact-checkers now.

    Reply With Quote  
     

  17. #18842  
    RX Local
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    15,614
    Donald Trump is doing everything he can to hurt Republican chances in 2022 - CNNPolitics

    Spot on article!!

    This is exactly what the self-centered dipshit did in Georgia in the run off Elections, and which resulted in loss of control of the Senate for

    the Republicans!!
    Reply With Quote  
     

  18. #18843  
    RX Local
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    15,614
    Quote Originally Posted by SportsBookData View Post
    Hold the line....

    They are searching fake news links, fake polls and fake fact-checkers now.

    Your sources like Real Raw News, Breaking 911, Disclose TV and a zillion more have about same credibility as your claiming

    that you screwed 10 different women within a 12 hour time period!!! lol
    Reply With Quote  
     

  19. #18844  
    RX Senior
    Join Date
    Aug 2019
    Location
    Not of this World
    Posts
    9,557



    Reply With Quote  
     

  20. #18845  
    RX Senior
    Join Date
    Aug 2019
    Location
    Not of this World
    Posts
    9,557



    Some of us always knew what he meant.

    Reply With Quote  
     

  21. #18846  
    RX Senior
    Join Date
    Aug 2019
    Location
    Not of this World
    Posts
    9,557


    #WINNING

    Reply With Quote  
     

  22. #18847  
    RX Senior
    Join Date
    Aug 2019
    Location
    Not of this World
    Posts
    9,557
    *A MUST WATCH* - Sanjay Gupta went on Joe Rogan's show and got absolutely embarrassed and destroyed.

    [WATCH]



    Reply With Quote  
     

  23. #18848  
    RX Junior
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Location
    Ovadea
    Posts
    572
    [QUOTE=SportsBookData;13613016] @RealGenFlynn

    "I would actually like to see a complete government shutdown where ALL federal employees, essential and nonessential, are directed to stay home. I don’t even care if they continue to get paid…I know many of them are good and decent people but the federal government is so broken currently and not working for the purpose it was designed to do…which was to serve the people of the United States of America. That train has long left the station and needs to be stopped dead in its tracks. If I were POTUS, I would shut the government down and tell everyone to stay home for at least a month. C’mon #JoeBiden, #Shutitdown"


    Be careful what you wish for, General.

    The clock is ticking.




    [/QUOTE. this turd would say anything just to be in the lime lite, TURDS seek attention.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  24. #18849  
    RX Member LENBO's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    NY
    Posts
    5,476
    Quote Originally Posted by savage1 View Post
    Donald Trump is doing everything he can to hurt Republican chances in 2022 - CNNPolitics

    Spot on article!!

    This is exactly what the self-centered dipshit did in Georgia in the run off Elections, and which resulted in loss of control of the Senate for

    the Republicans!!

    Yeah they’re running for the hills from a Trump endorsement you CNN brainwashed stooge .


    NO MORE RINOS: Pro-Trump Candidate Eric Greitens Takes Commanding Lead in Missouri Senate Race


    Reply With Quote  
     

  25. #18850  
    RX Local
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    15,614
    Quote Originally Posted by SportsBookData View Post
    *A MUST WATCH* - Sanjay Gupta went on Joe Rogan's show and got absolutely embarrassed and destroyed.

    [WATCH]




    He is one of the finest and most respected physicians in the entire country despite your lies to the contrary!!
    Reply With Quote  
     

Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •