Forum: OFFSHORE FORUM - Online Sportsbetting - Mentioned in NY TIMES, WSJ, USA TODAY, & DRF. The place to discuss all kinds of sports and gambling related subjects.

Thread: Cuomo should be president

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Could be fake news.....but Mr Leadership cut 16k ventilators out of his budget a few years ago. Could be fake news tho.
    Don’t drink and drive...
    you might slice a hook!

RX Junior
    considered essential in ny...doorman..lol

RX Semi-God
    Quote Originally Posted by Albatross View Post
    Could be fake news.....but Mr Leadership cut 16k ventilators out of his budget a few years ago. Could be fake news tho.
    100% real.

In 2015, he had an opportunity to buy a bunch from the federal government at a reduced price. His health team said "We need them."

He passed.
    Welchers are the worst.

The Great Govenor of California Railbird's Avatar
    Cuomo is not an "orator" he sounds like Vinny Barbarino from Welcome back Kotter. Newsome is an orator but says uh every sentence and talks 1 mph

RX Wizard
    Quote Originally Posted by bmd1803 View Post
    Right on...

By the way, is that senile Bite-me the great hope for the democrats? Hell, the pitiful guy doesn't even know what day of the
    week it is. Can you imagine Bite-me handling this pandemic as president? The great democratic hope my ass!
    "Actually, the only time I ever took out a one-iron was to kill a snake. And
    I took a 9 to do that." Bill Murray

RX Senior

RX Wizard
    God Bless you Clover and Exploited

RX Wizard
    A month can change anything - but Joe Biden is an after thought right now - everyone, including dems think he would be overwhelmed with trying handle this virus shit - there is a legit chance they try to bring in Cuomo if Biden doesn't have the delegates

So running a failed state into the ground qualifies you to run the country?

RX Member
    Franklin Graham
    on Tuesday

In a news conference today NY Governor Andrew Cuomo said, “My mother is not expendable, and your mother is not expendable and our brothers and sisters are not expendable, and we’re not going to accept a premise that human life is disposable, and we’re not gonna put a dollar figure on human life. The first order of business is save lives, period. Whatever it costs.” I agree with Gov. Cuomo on the high value of life and applaud his efforts to defend lives from the coronavirus. Yet he signed a law that legalizes abortion up to birth for nearly any reason. I respectfully urge the governor to consider his statements today in light of the millions of innocent lives taken by abortion. In 2017 alone, 105,380 babies lost their lives by abortion in New York. Human life is not expendable, and we should work to save it—from womb to tomb.

my clock is stuck on 420 time to hit this bong brendanjack's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by pete7713 View Post
    Franklin Graham
    on Tuesday

In a news conference today NY Governor Andrew Cuomo said, “My mother is not expendable, and your mother is not expendable and our brothers and sisters are not expendable, and we’re not going to accept a premise that human life is disposable, and we’re not gonna put a dollar figure on human life. The first order of business is save lives, period. Whatever it costs.” I agree with Gov. Cuomo on the high value of life and applaud his efforts to defend lives from the coronavirus. Yet he signed a law that legalizes abortion up to birth for nearly any reason. I respectfully urge the governor to consider his statements today in light of the millions of innocent lives taken by abortion. In 2017 alone, 105,380 babies lost their lives by abortion in New York. Human life is not expendable, and we should work to save it—from womb to tomb.
    I’m a little confused here by what you write. You commend governor fuck face for his love for Mom at what ever cost but condone him for preservation of a new born. Where do you draw the line with government involvement . To pursue life liberty and happiness do you really need government controlling everything. Road infrastructure and common laws military protection. If any American small business aka the American dream ran there business like government what would happen . Yet people keep looking to them for the answers which is defined as crazy. Propaganda has not changed only how it’s delivered keep drinking the cool aid .