Forum: MAIN FORUM - Online Sportsbetting - Mentioned in NY TIMES, WSJ, USA TODAY, & DRF. The place to discuss all kinds of sports and gambling related subjects.

Thread: Let's cut the Corona talk for a moment. Have you boys seen Tiger King on Netflix?

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
  1. #1 Let's cut the Corona talk for a moment. Have you boys seen Tiger King on Netflix? 
    RX Semi-God
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Unknown
    Posts
    39,224
    Best documentary I've ever seen on Netflix.

    Watch it starting tonight. You will be fully entertained.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  2. #2  
    EV Whore HarryCaray's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Wrigley Field
    Posts
    19,869
    Yep
    Awesome
    Reply With Quote  
     

  3. #3  
    RX Semi-God
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Unknown
    Posts
    39,224
    What does a guy do when his zoo worker gets her arm ripped off by a tiger? Throw on an EMS jacket.

    Reply With Quote  
     

  4. #4  
    RX Senior Albatross's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Georgia
    Posts
    9,655
    Wife has been watching. Says it's good.
    Donít drink and drive...
    you might slice a hook!
    Reply With Quote  
     

  5. #5  
    fbi X-Files's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2002
    Location
    hollywood north
    Posts
    24,350
    I got bored half way through the trailer & ended it:

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=acTdxsoa428

    Not much of a docu guy, anyway. I'm presently watching SSN 3 of "Dark Matter" which series i've seen before in its entirety.

    Netflix has a lot of stuff i enjoy, & have watched in 2020, such as, to name just a few:

    Travelers (2016-2018)

    Altered Carbon (since 2018)

    V Wars

    The Protector
    Reply With Quote  
     

  6. #6  
    RX Semi-God
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Unknown
    Posts
    39,224
    Quote Originally Posted by X-Files View Post
    I got bored half way through the trailer & ended it:

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=acTdxsoa428

    Not much of a docu guy, anyway. I'm presently watching SSN 3 of "Dark Matter" which series i've seen before in its entirety.

    Netflix has a lot of stuff i enjoy, & have watched in 2020, such as, to name just a few:

    Travelers (2016-2018)

    Altered Carbon (since 2018)

    V Wars

    The Protector
    Dear god you don't know what you're missing.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  7. #7  
    fbi X-Files's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2002
    Location
    hollywood north
    Posts
    24,350
    Quote Originally Posted by Enfuego View Post
    Dear god you don't know what you're missing.
    If they can't make a 2 minute trailer that interests me, & i end it half way through, i don't give the show much chance
    that it won't be a waste of my time, especially when it's a documentary. Give me reruns of Game of Thrones, The 100,
    The Vikings (all on Netflix) & many others, instead. I know i'll enjoy watching them the 2nd, 3rd, 4th & 5th times.
    It's a lock.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  8. #8  
    RX Junior beefdiesel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    TX
    Posts
    1,434
    I enjoyed it, crazy as all hell
    Reply With Quote  
     

  9. #9  
    Banned Mobdeeper7239's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Murderland
    Posts
    28,144
    Faireycarrey and a Enflameo both loved the breaking bad movie after the show ended. That was awful. So canít really take their opinion on television/movies at all
    Reply With Quote  
     

  10. #10  
    RX Semi-God
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Unknown
    Posts
    39,224
    Quote Originally Posted by Mobdeeper7239 View Post
    Faireycarrey and a Enflameo both loved the breaking bad movie after the show ended. That was awful. So can’t really take their opinion on television/movies at all
    You are one weird human being that just talks to talk for whatever reason...never adding anything of substance.

    I saw the first season of breaking bad and that was it. Enjoyed it. I also saw the movie. It was ok...nothing special.

    You literally, just make stuff up. Out of everyone here at the RX, you are the #1 offender of just pulling things out of thin air.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  11. #11  
    RX Junior Chi_Archie's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    chicago
    Posts
    602
    I guess you have to be crazy and a freak to own multiple big cats in the US.

    the Doc Antle guy just gave me the creeps so bad when he was on screen I was actually wincing.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  12. #12  
    RX Semi-God festeringZit's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    Great State of Texas
    Posts
    42,778
    Quote Originally Posted by Mobdeeper7239 View Post
    Faireycarrey and a Enflameo both loved the breaking bad movie after the show ended. That was awful. So can’t really take their opinion on television/movies at all

    You must have 1,000+ posts calling people flaming and fairies. I'm thinking that you are hiding something, and are a closet rump stuffer.

    Just admit it, it will be cathartic for you. (look it up in a dictionary retard)
    Reply With Quote  
     

  13. #13  
    RX Semi-God festeringZit's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    Great State of Texas
    Posts
    42,778
    Quote Originally Posted by Enfuego View Post
    You are one weird human being that just talks to talk for whatever reason...never adding anything of substance.

    I saw the first season of breaking bad and that was it. Enjoyed it. I also saw the movie. It was ok...nothing special.

    You literally, just make stuff up. Out of everyone here at the RX, you are the #1 offender of just pulling things out of thin air.
    He's so stupid, he doesn't even realize the hypocrisy and irony in him mentioning the "klan" every other post, while calling people
    flamers and fairies in the same posts.

    Comedy Gold.

    There is no doubt he's hiding something in the closet.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  14. #14  
    Freedom Doesn't Mean You're Free To Do Whatever The Hell You Want
    Super Moderator
    Hache Man's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2002
    Location
    Orlando, FL
    Posts
    126,487
    Maybe tonight
    Reply With Quote  
     

  15. #15  
    I'm from the government and I'm here to help rolltide's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    Pittsburgh, PA
    Posts
    29,948
    it was ok. i prefer a few others that are available like the about that dude that blew up in Erie, PA.....the cult in Oregon....and the one about the inventor of hot yoga

    tiger king certainly shows off a bunch of weird folks in some rural parts of usa. but you gotta dig that guy in myrtle who has like 9 girlfriends rolling

    at some point you definitely start rooting for one of these big cats to just maul the park owner. I was rooting for the lion (or was it a liger?) that grabbed onto Joe Exotic's foot.

    more or less it's a collection of America's slimiest trolls and con-artists...sort of like if stock, mob, phd mick, vit, mango, and sal all had a hobby they turned into a career.
    Think of how stupid the average person is, and realize half of them are stupider than that
    Reply With Quote  
     

  16. #16  
    RX Junior Chi_Archie's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    chicago
    Posts
    602
    Evil Genius is a good one if you haven't seen it yet
    Reply With Quote  
     

  17. #17  
    fbi X-Files's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2002
    Location
    hollywood north
    Posts
    24,350
    Quote Originally Posted by Chi_Archie View Post
    Evil Genius is a good one if you haven't seen it yet
    That sounds more like a documentary that might interest me, as opposed to animal kingdom.

    Serial killer & porn docs, too, might be watchable. BTW, i enjoyed The Following & Dexter.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  18. #18  
    RX Junior Chi_Archie's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    chicago
    Posts
    602
    Quote Originally Posted by X-Files View Post
    That sounds more like a documentary that might interest me, as opposed to animal kingdom.

    Serial killer & porn docs, too, might be watchable. BTW, i enjoyed The Following & Dexter.

    It was immensely interesting to me, more so to me because I remember it happening in real time as I lived about 50 miles from where it happened and had been in that exact spot many times.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  19. #19  
    RX Semi-God
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Unknown
    Posts
    39,224
    Quote Originally Posted by Chi_Archie View Post
    Evil Genius is a good one if you haven't seen it yet
    Evil Genius was freaking phenomenal.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  20. #20  
    RX Semi-God
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Unknown
    Posts
    39,224
    Quote Originally Posted by X-Files View Post
    That sounds more like a documentary that might interest me, as opposed to animal kingdom.

    Serial killer & porn docs, too, might be watchable. BTW, i enjoyed The Following & Dexter.
    Tiger King isn't about the animal kingdom.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  21. #21  
    RX Senior Dog Daze's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    The Sticks
    Posts
    5,255
    Been looking for stuff to check out. Currently watching "Breaking Bad" now.
    Will check this out for sure though. Thanks.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  22. #22  
    fbi X-Files's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2002
    Location
    hollywood north
    Posts
    24,350
    Quote Originally Posted by Enfuego View Post
    Tiger King isn't about the animal kingdom.
    It didn't appear to be from the 60 seconds i watched & comments i've read. But it showed quite a few animals, hence the reference.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  23. #23  
    fbi X-Files's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2002
    Location
    hollywood north
    Posts
    24,350
    Quote Originally Posted by Dog Daze View Post
    Been looking for stuff to check out. Currently watching "Breaking Bad" now.
    Will check this out for sure though. Thanks.
    Breaking Bad wasn't bad. Not bad at all. Yet, at the same time, really bad. Like Dexter & True Blood.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  24. #24  
    RX Senior Dog Daze's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    The Sticks
    Posts
    5,255
    Quote Originally Posted by X-Files View Post
    Breaking Bad wasn't bad. Not bad at all. Yet, at the same time, really bad. Like Dexter & True Blood.
    I'm mid-way through season two right now....enjoying it thus far. The two main dudes are really good actors, IMO.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  25. #25  
    RX Semi-God
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Unknown
    Posts
    39,224
    Quote Originally Posted by X-Files View Post
    It didn't appear to be from the 60 seconds i watched & comments i've read. But it showed quite a few animals, hence the reference.
    Yes, it’s about the animal kingdom. Please don’t watch it. It’s boring.
    Reply With Quote  
     

Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •