Forum: The Rubber Room - Serious disease and death wishes =automatic ban. No blatant socially taboo racist insults, no obscenely gross pics and ABSOLUTELY NO HARDCORE PORNOGRAPHY.

Thread: Wearing a mask is just common sense

Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 3456789101112
  1. #276  
    fbi X-Files's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2002
    Location
    hollywood north
    Posts
    19,291
    Originally Posted by blueline, post: 7652261, member: 55550
    X-Files bringing facts and logic...nice to see






    Originally Posted by Heisenberg, post: 7652210, member: 104691
    X is bringing cold hard facts





    Originally Posted by Heisenberg, post: 7652254, member: 104691
    Thanks for your posts X


    Maybe the most informative Covid posts [XXX] has had

    ------


    http://www.therxforum.com/showthread.php?t=1168338&page=2&p=13287128&viewfull=1#post13287128


    Be well, live long & prosper! "What's the correct response to forum trolls": http://www.therxforum.com/showthread.php?t=1142443
    Reply With Quote  
     

  2. #277  
    RX Senior
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    9,810
    "Stating something repeatedly like a self hypnotizing brainwashing mantra does not make it true let alone convince the intelligent."

    For me the best and most telling "mantra" of all re: his overall so-called credibility is the one that Trump is going to win "in the biggest landslide in history,"

    is going to win all 50 states and capture 90% of the popular vote-of course if you say so, yeah right, sure thing, mortal lock, bet your house on it!!! lol
    Reply With Quote  
     

  3. #278  
    RX Junior
    Join Date
    Aug 2019
    Location
    Not of this World
    Posts
    3,189
    Quote Originally Posted by X-Files View Post
    In many cases such remarks are merely to cover a company's ass from litigation. Didn't you know that?

    And, as i already said, and you continue to ignore & not answer:

    Consider this:
    Warning: The Surgeon General Has Determined That Cigarette Smoking Is Dangerous to Your Health.”

    WHY is the warning on every pack of cigarettes?

    BECAUSE CIGARETTE SMOKING WILL KILL YOU!

    So if masks worked and protected you WHY would any company need to make a public warning, similar to that of cigarettes, saying they don't protect you?

    BECAUSE MASKS DON'T PROTECT YOU AND CAN EVEN KILL YOU!

    So, YES, it's about litigation BECAUSE THEY DON'T WANT TO BE SUED by people wearing their masks thinking they are protected from covid or any virus when they are, in fact, NOT PROTECTED!

    Companies don't put warnings on their packaging unless they are valid.

    Don't be a fool!
    Reply With Quote  
     

  4. #279  
    fbi X-Files's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2002
    Location
    hollywood north
    Posts
    19,291
    Quote Originally Posted by SportsBookData View Post
    Companies don't put warnings on their packaging unless they are valid.

    Don't be a fool!
    There are no such warnings on any of at least 4 packages & boxes of masks i bought in Canada recently. As i already told you.

    So, to follow your logic, why not conclude the warning against masks is no longer valid, eh.

    So think!
    Be well, live long & prosper! "What's the correct response to forum trolls": http://www.therxforum.com/showthread.php?t=1142443
    Reply With Quote  
     

  5. #280  
    RX Junior
    Join Date
    Aug 2019
    Location
    Not of this World
    Posts
    3,189
    Quote Originally Posted by X-Files View Post
    There are no such warnings on any of at least 4 packages & boxes of masks i bought in Canada recently. As i already told you.

    So, to follow your logic, why not conclude the warning against masks is no longer valid, eh.

    So think!

    Canadian? I feel sorry for you.

    Beautiful country, terrible leadership.

    Trudeau is a bad actor, bad politician and bad criminal - a pedo too!

    Perhaps this has something to do with why he doesn't want his citizens to know masks don't work!

    But perhaps you shouldn't try to be an authority for the USA.

    We are connected at the border, connected in consciousness but our leadership are worlds apart.

    I will pray for you and all Canadians.

    It will be a glorious day for you when Trudeau is taken out in cuffs.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  6. #281  
    RX Junior sports nut's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    University of Mars
    Posts
    1,116
    Reply With Quote  
     

  7. #282  
    fbi X-Files's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2002
    Location
    hollywood north
    Posts
    19,291
    Quote Originally Posted by SportsBookData View Post
    Canadian?
    One box of masks are from China.

    This ad re masks says:

    "It reduces potential contact by the wearer to the fluids but it does not eliminate the risk of contracting any disease or infection."

    Reduces but does not eliminate risk 100%.

    "Helps to block exhaled droplets"

    https://www.amazon.com/iHealth-Livoc.../dp/B0867CVS8Q

    So masks save lives. That proves it. LOL
    Be well, live long & prosper! "What's the correct response to forum trolls": http://www.therxforum.com/showthread.php?t=1142443
    Reply With Quote  
     

  8. #283  
    RX Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2019
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    11
    Is English not your first language?
    Reply With Quote  
     

  9. #284  
    RX Junior sports nut's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    University of Mars
    Posts
    1,116
    Quote Originally Posted by X-Files View Post
    One box of masks are from China.

    This ad re masks says:

    "It reduces potential contact by the wearer to the fluids but it does not eliminate the risk of contracting any disease or infection."

    Reduces but does not eliminate risk 100%.

    "Helps to block exhaled droplets"

    https://www.amazon.com/iHealth-Livoc.../dp/B0867CVS8Q

    So masks save lives. That proves it. LOL
    B.S. So are you saying you are smarter than these Dr's? https://youtu.be/gdRuJDMF9Og
    Reply With Quote  
     

  10. #285  
    RX Junior
    Join Date
    Aug 2019
    Location
    Not of this World
    Posts
    3,189
    Quote Originally Posted by X-Files View Post
    One box of masks are from China.

    This ad re masks says:

    "It reduces potential contact by the wearer to the fluids but it does not eliminate the risk of contracting any disease or infection."

    Reduces but does not eliminate risk 100%.

    "Helps to block exhaled droplets"

    https://www.amazon.com/iHealth-Livoc.../dp/B0867CVS8Q

    So masks save lives. That proves it. LOL

    You are quoting creative language manufacturers use when they know their product doesn't protect you.

    This makes it easier to understand why you are brainwashed.

    You lack logical thinking.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  11. #286  
    RX Junior
    Join Date
    Aug 2019
    Location
    Not of this World
    Posts
    3,189
    Quote Originally Posted by X-Files View Post
    One box of masks are from China.

    This ad re masks says:

    "It reduces potential contact by the wearer to the fluids but it does not eliminate the risk of contracting any disease or infection."

    Reduces but does not eliminate risk 100%.

    "Helps to block exhaled droplets"

    https://www.amazon.com/iHealth-Livoc.../dp/B0867CVS8Q

    So masks save lives. That proves it. LOL

    You are quoting creative language manufacturers use when they know their product isn't 100% effective.

    THIS is how they try to avoid the litigation you so wrongly referred to earlier.

    Two things become more and more clear with every post you make;

    1. You are brainwashed.

    2. You lack logical thinking.

    You should hang out with savage1 and dafinch more.

    Curly, Larry and Moe.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  12. #287  
    fbi X-Files's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2002
    Location
    hollywood north
    Posts
    19,291
    Quote Originally Posted by sports nut View Post
    B.S. So are you saying you are smarter than these Dr's? https://youtu.be/gdRuJDMF9Og
    Are doctor's scientific researchers re masks or scientific evidence?

    What did they say to convince you?

    Many doctors agree that masks work to reduce infections & save lives.

    "Still Confused About Masks? Here’s the Science Behind How Face Masks Prevent Coronavirus":

    https://www.ucsf.edu/news/2020/06/417906/still-confused-about-masks-heres-science-behind-how-face-masks-prevent

    https://www.google.com/search?q=mask...hrome&ie=UTF-8
    Be well, live long & prosper! "What's the correct response to forum trolls": http://www.therxforum.com/showthread.php?t=1142443
    Reply With Quote  
     

  13. #288  
    RX Senior
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    9,810
    Folks had better "take a number" now as they do now when waiting their turn at the deli, because this clueless and arrogant jackass, who represents

    the despicable RACIST and DANGEROUS QAnons, is going to get rightfully hammered once the Election results are finalized,

    and his FALSE "deity" Trump falls a "little short" of winning, let alone winning all 50 states and getting 90% of the popular vote

    as he continues to predict!
    Reply With Quote  
     

  14. #289  
    fbi X-Files's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2002
    Location
    hollywood north
    Posts
    19,291
    Quote Originally Posted by SportsBookData View Post
    You are quoting creative language manufacturers use when they know their product isn't 100% effective.
    The language was quite plain & clear & opposes your theory that what is written on boxes of masks is evidence masks don't work. So you are simply wrong. Furthermore, as i said to you already, i have recently purchased 4 packages of masks & none - not one, nada, zilch - says anything to oppose the view that masks are effective in reducing the risk of infection & saving lives. You're busted again, as usual.
    Be well, live long & prosper! "What's the correct response to forum trolls": http://www.therxforum.com/showthread.php?t=1142443
    Reply With Quote  
     

  15. #290  
    RX Senior Dog Daze's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    The Sticks
    Posts
    5,065
    Quote Originally Posted by X-Files View Post
    "StevieRay
    banned"
    Anyone know what the final straw was, or were they just tired of all his BS posts with no links, and all of the nonsense threads where he just talked to himself for several pages?
    Reply With Quote  
     

  16. #291  
    RX Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Location
    808
    Posts
    178
    Quote Originally Posted by dog daze View Post
    anyone know what the final straw was, or were they just tired of all his bs posts with no links, and all of the nonsense threads where he just talked to himself for several pages?
    ​all of the above
    Reply With Quote  
     

  17. #292  
    RX Senior
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    9,810
    Quote Originally Posted by mapana View Post
    ​all of the above

    Imo StevieRay is a clone or wannabe of the Psychic(or vice versa) who mysteriously disappeared at the end of June.

    The bottom line is that both of them brought nothing but overall negativity to the Forum, and thank God they are no longer around at least at this

    juncture-that is the bottom line!
    Reply With Quote  
     

  18. #293  
    fbi X-Files's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2002
    Location
    hollywood north
    Posts
    19,291
    Quote Originally Posted by mr merlin, post: 7654553, member: 903
    Not when the holes on a mask are 1000 times larger than the virus,



    The size of the virus is irrelevant because it doesn't float around on its own but in droplets which get blocked by masks, e.g. when someone is spitting out visible liquid when they are talking to you, or sneezing or coughing. This is just common sense & is backed by scientific evidence.


    "Fact check: No, N95 filters are not too large to stop COVID-19 particles":


    https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/...es/5343537002/


    https://apnews.com/article/afs:Content:9400514524


    "In a review9 of observational studies, an international research team estimates that surgical and comparable cloth masks are 67% effective in protecting the wearer."


    https://www.nature.com/articles/d41586-020-02801-8


    Rolltide clueless re masks:


    http://www.therxforum.com/showthread...1#post13252462
    Be well, live long & prosper! "What's the correct response to forum trolls": http://www.therxforum.com/showthread.php?t=1142443
    Reply With Quote  
     

  19. #294  
    fbi X-Files's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2002
    Location
    hollywood north
    Posts
    19,291
    "Face mask mandates slowed the spread of COVID-19 in Canada"


    "... This column evaluates the impact of mask mandates on the spread of COVID-19 in Canada, using the different timings that masks were mandated across the 34 health districts of the province of Ontario. Mask mandates are associated with a 25% or larger weekly reduction in new COVID-19 cases in July and August, relative to the absence of mandates.


    https://voxeu.org/article/face-mask-mandates-slowed-spread-covid-19-canada
    Be well, live long & prosper! "What's the correct response to forum trolls": http://www.therxforum.com/showthread.php?t=1142443
    Reply With Quote  
     

  20. #295  
    fbi X-Files's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2002
    Location
    hollywood north
    Posts
    19,291
    "These people who say masks don't work are fucking idiots who are probably confused by how walls, blankets, and other similar technologies work."
    Be well, live long & prosper! "What's the correct response to forum trolls": http://www.therxforum.com/showthread.php?t=1142443
    Reply With Quote  
     

  21. #296  
    RX Junior
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    house
    Posts
    983
    Quote Originally Posted by X-Files View Post


    The size of the virus is irrelevant because it doesn't float around on its own but in droplets which get blocked by masks, e.g. when someone is spitting out visible liquid when they are talking to you, or sneezing or coughing. This is just common sense & is backed by scientific evidence.


    "Fact check: No, N95 filters are not too large to stop COVID-19 particles":


    https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/...es/5343537002/


    https://apnews.com/article/afs:Content:9400514524


    "In a review9 of observational studies, an international research team estimates that surgical and comparable cloth masks are 67% effective in protecting the wearer."


    https://www.nature.com/articles/d41586-020-02801-8


    Rolltide clueless re masks:


    http://www.therxforum.com/showthread...1#post13252462


    Reply With Quote  
     

  22. #297  
    fbi X-Files's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2002
    Location
    hollywood north
    Posts
    19,291
    Wear a mask. The life you save may be your own.
    Be well, live long & prosper! "What's the correct response to forum trolls": http://www.therxforum.com/showthread.php?t=1142443
    Reply With Quote  
     

Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •