Forum: OFFSHORE FORUM - Online Sportsbetting - Mentioned in NY TIMES, WSJ, USA TODAY, & DRF. The place to discuss all kinds of sports and gambling related subjects.

Thread: All The Sheep Are Just Loving Giving Away All Their Civil Rights and Liberties!!!

Page 1 of 30 1234567891021 ... LastLast
  1. #1 All The Sheep Are Just Loving Giving Away All Their Civil Rights and Liberties!!! 
    The Miracle Worker Kevy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 1999
    Location
    Tri-Cities,WA
    Posts
    8,391
    This bull shit is beyond fucking depressing at this point.

    This thing is so politicized at this point. So many fucking
    bad agendas are going on with this whole thing. I like to
    think of myself as a math and science guy. But all this getting
    to be shady as fuck.

    Good Luck Good Health and Good Abundance to Everyone here
    at the site. My very best to you and yours during all of this going on.
    Essential RX Forum Leader
    Reply With Quote  
     

  2. #2  
    my clock is stuck on 420 time to hit this bong brendanjack's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    montauk the end
    Posts
    4,013
    Your not kidding coloring book coming soon
    Reply With Quote  
     

  3. #3  
    Life's a bitch, then you die! Dave007inVegas's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Henderson NV
    Posts
    28,273
    Quote Originally Posted by brendanjack View Post
    Your not kidding coloring book coming soon
    But no crayons unless they're FDA approved.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  4. #4  
    Conservatives, Patriots & Huskies return to glory Willie99's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Home of Foxwoods, Mohegan Sun & Looney Libs
    Posts
    71,330
    I'm not loving this shit at all, the fucking paperwork is driving me crazy
    Living & loving life, despite the bumps. And laughing every day at modern day thought police, thank you
    Reply With Quote  
     

  5. #5  
    RX Semi-God Mobdeeper7239's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Murderland
    Posts
    27,018
    Forreal. Politicians and political whack jobs all over the world should be ashamed....from both sides. And then we’ve got idiots packing the churches right now in defiance thinking God is the cure or immunity. It’s all sickening. Having the freedoms we do in this country is what makes this country great. But, in a rare situation/crisis like this...having the most liberties is a disadvantage against this thing imo...not that I’m advocating for “let me see your papers” but stupid people need to be held accountable. Combine that with our obsession with capital it’s potentially a long road. We’ll have the longest road. Shit sucks no question.
    Itís easy to pass judgement when youíre comfortable in life
    Reply With Quote  
     

  6. #6  
    RX Junior
    Join Date
    Apr 2016
    Location
    rockchester
    Posts
    4,069
    Quote Originally Posted by Mobdeeper7239 View Post
    Forreal. Politicians and political whack jobs all over the world should be ashamed....from both sides. And then we’ve got idiots packing the churches right now in defiance thinking God is the cure or immunity. It’s all sickening. Having the freedoms we do in this country is what makes this country great. But, in a rare situation/crisis like this...having the most liberties is a disadvantage against this thing imo...not that I’m advocating for “let me see your papers” but stupid people need to be held accountable. Combine that with our obsession with capital it’s potentially a long road. We’ll have the longest road. Shit sucks no question.
    well...you could always move 2 another country
    Reply With Quote  
     

  7. #7  
    my clock is stuck on 420 time to hit this bong brendanjack's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    montauk the end
    Posts
    4,013
    “Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both” Ben Franklin
    Those who would give up essential liberty, to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty or safety Ben Franklin
    Reply With Quote  
     

  8. #8  
    RX Wizard Mr_Mark's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Cali
    Posts
    11,278
    Quote Originally Posted by Mobdeeper7239 View Post
    Forreal. Politicians and political whack jobs all over the world should be ashamed....from both sides. And then we’ve got idiots packing the churches right now in defiance thinking God is the cure or immunity. It’s all sickening. Having the freedoms we do in this country is what makes this country great. But, in a rare situation/crisis like this...having the most liberties is a disadvantage against this thing imo...not that I’m advocating for “let me see your papers” but stupid people need to be held accountable. Combine that with our obsession with capital it’s potentially a long road. We’ll have the longest road. Shit sucks no question.
    grocery and wholesale food stores are just as crowded, if not worse.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  9. #9  
    my clock is stuck on 420 time to hit this bong brendanjack's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    montauk the end
    Posts
    4,013
    Quote Originally Posted by Willie99 View Post
    I'm not loving this shit at all, the fucking paperwork is driving me crazy
    Your not kidding. My operating account with cap one there not even processing yet . I’m not excited about opening up this port to uncle sam
    Reply With Quote  
     

  10. #10  
    Banned
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Charlotte
    Posts
    1,901
    Their lining up for their tats also singing praise to Gates
    Reply With Quote  
     

  11. #11  
    RX Senior
    Join Date
    Sep 2017
    Location
    ny
    Posts
    7,115
    Reply With Quote  
     

  12. #12  
    RX Senior Albatross's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Georgia
    Posts
    9,161
    Thankfully we have a great POTUS

    Economy is the main concern for most and nobody better at the helm. Cheers fellow Americans
    Donít drink and drive...
    you might slice a hook!
    Reply With Quote  
     

  13. #13  
    The Miracle Worker Kevy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 1999
    Location
    Tri-Cities,WA
    Posts
    8,391
    I have been watching a lot of videos on You Tube
    from the following list over the last week or so:

    Dr. Rashid A Buttar

    Dr. Shiva Ayyadurai

    London Real ( all their David Icke interviews )

    London Real ( all their Dr. Steven Gundry interviews )

    Lots of good videos get taken down pretty quickly.


    Also trying to educate myself and learn more on 5G if anyone has
    any You Tube channels that you know of that have any really good
    videos on the subject. Please suggest some to me.
    Essential RX Forum Leader
    Reply With Quote  
     

  14. #14  
    RX Senior
    Join Date
    Sep 2017
    Location
    ny
    Posts
    7,115
    Reply With Quote  
     

  15. #15  
    RX Semi-God
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    North of there
    Posts
    34,638
    Crazy shit. Weird shit we have never seen in our lifetimes

    shit needs to end. Or just nuke NY. Lol
    Reply With Quote  
     

  16. #16  
    The Miracle Worker Kevy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 1999
    Location
    Tri-Cities,WA
    Posts
    8,391
    Quote Originally Posted by StevieRay View Post
    Crazy shit. Weird shit we have never seen in our lifetimes

    shit needs to end. Or just nuke NY. Lol

    Not sure what state youre based out of. But out here in the northwest our
    two governors Jay Inslee and Kate Brown dont want this to ever end. I think
    one of these two states will flip from blue to red this November because of how
    they handled this. More likely Oregon. Washington if Inslee extends past his
    May 6th date will flip to red as well. Oregon past May 6th (maybe their April 30)
    will flip red as well.

    Not sure that those that hate the Orange Guy should be rooting for this to go past
    end of April. He will take at least 45 out of 50 states. Someone post me in here the
    current Election odds if the books have not pulled them down already.
    Essential RX Forum Leader
    Reply With Quote  
     

  17. #17  
    Nirvana Shill RED EYE's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2001
    Location
    View is freaking unreal up here !!
    Posts
    21,546
    Quote Originally Posted by Kevy View Post
    Not sure what state youre based out of. But out here in the northwest our
    two governors Jay Inslee and Kate Brown dont want this to ever end. I think
    one of these two states will flip from blue to red this November because of how
    they handled this. More likely Oregon. Washington if Inslee extends past his
    May 6th date will flip to red as well. Oregon past May 6th (maybe their April 30)
    will flip red as well.

    Not sure that those that hate the Orange Guy should be rooting for this to go past
    end of April. He will take at least 45 out of 50 states. Someone post me in here the
    current Election odds if the books have not pulled them down already.
    Trump recently as been at -130... bargain

    -120 at Dimes at the moment...
    Reply With Quote  
     

  18. #18  
    Nirvana Shill RED EYE's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2001
    Location
    View is freaking unreal up here !!
    Posts
    21,546
    Quote Originally Posted by Kevy View Post
    Not sure what state youre based out of. But out here in the northwest our
    two governors Jay Inslee and Kate Brown dont want this to ever end. I think
    one of these two states will flip from blue to red this November because of how
    they handled this. More likely Oregon. Washington if Inslee extends past his
    May 6th date will flip to red as well. Oregon past May 6th (maybe their April 30)
    will flip red as well.

    Not sure that those that hate the Orange Guy should be rooting for this to go past
    end of April. He will take at least 45 out of 50 states. Someone post me in here the
    current Election odds if the books have not pulled them down already.
    I'm in Oregon.. you're more optimistic than I AM with the state flipping.. we have a lot of reasons why it should though
    Reply With Quote  
     

  19. #19  
    The Miracle Worker Kevy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 1999
    Location
    Tri-Cities,WA
    Posts
    8,391
    I think we will need Trump this November to win.
    And any future Presidents either Democtats or
    Republicans to be business minded, pro capitalism,
    America first to guide us thru the fall out of this mess
    for years to come.

    Im one of those Indy voters that both parties try to appeal
    to every two and four years. For me its going to be about the
    Economy from here on out. Every other issue will be secondary.
    Essential RX Forum Leader
    Reply With Quote  
     

  20. #20  
    RX Semi-God
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    North of there
    Posts
    34,638
    Quote Originally Posted by exploited17 View Post
    Yea, it would get ugly
    Reply With Quote  
     

  21. #21  
    The Miracle Worker Kevy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 1999
    Location
    Tri-Cities,WA
    Posts
    8,391
    Quote Originally Posted by RED EYE View Post
    I'm in Oregon.. you're more optimistic than I AM with the state flipping.. we have a lot of reasons why it should though
    No Bernie helps him very much in Multnomah County along with the rest of this that has went down.
    I think this goes past another month and Oregon is his. If Bernie had beaten out Biden that would have
    been the safety net in Oregon. Biden less popular than Hillary in Oregon coupled with all of this opens
    the door for a flip.

    Kate Brown tries to put on a sales tax on the ballot that will seal the deal.
    Essential RX Forum Leader
    Reply With Quote  
     

  22. #22  
    Banned
    Join Date
    Apr 2019
    Location
    new jersey
    Posts
    303
    Trump doesn't have A CHANCE IN HELL TO WIN. HE will lose 35 states. Man this IS EASY MONEY.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  23. #23  
    Banned
    Join Date
    Apr 2019
    Location
    new jersey
    Posts
    303
    kEVY you are clueless.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  24. #24  
    Nirvana Shill RED EYE's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2001
    Location
    View is freaking unreal up here !!
    Posts
    21,546
    Quote Originally Posted by bengals34 View Post
    Trump doesn't have A CHANCE IN HELL TO WIN. HE will lose 35 states. Man this IS EASY MONEY.
    go bet it if you're so confident.. doubt you will though
    Reply With Quote  
     

  25. #25  
    The Miracle Worker Kevy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 1999
    Location
    Tri-Cities,WA
    Posts
    8,391
    Quote Originally Posted by RED EYE View Post
    Trump recently as been at -130... bargain

    -120 at Dimes at the moment...

    At -120 I just popped a huge Boner......

    Do I go get the girl friend first or log into 5Dimes for some free money first ?????

    Well I got two things to go do now. Will check back in here later.
    Essential RX Forum Leader
    Reply With Quote  
     

Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •