Forum: OFFSHORE FORUM - Online Sportsbetting - Mentioned in NY TIMES, WSJ, USA TODAY, & DRF. The place to discuss all kinds of sports and gambling related subjects.

Thread: Fox News turning on Donald Trump...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    RX Semi-God
    Quote Originally Posted by busterhyman View Post
    what does gw bush have 2 do with donna brazille??..btw i wouldn't want 2 be associated with gw or donna
    They both did stuff that I'm sure they aren't proud of.

Republicans aren't immune from buffoonery.
    Welchers are the worst.

RX Junior
    Quote Originally Posted by Enfuego View Post
    They both did stuff that I'm sure they aren't proud of.

Republicans aren't immune from buffoonery.
    well.. where did that 2nd comment come from??? you do know gw was a repub..so where did immune come from..you do always add on shit.. people never say

RX Senior
    Murdoch's two sons have taken over running Fox for the most part and both are whack job liberal communists
    They have slowly been morphing Fox News more and more into CNN/MSNBC so no surprise.
    Only the night time slots are not communists now, the rest is all pretty much CNN

No surprise on that poll either, if you research the polling company they are liberal/democrat/communist so why would you think they would not say
    Biden was leading...

Research, do it and you will know the truth
    Come join me for target practice...

RX Semi-God
    Quote Originally Posted by busterhyman View Post
    well.. where did that 2nd comment come from??? you do know gw was a repub..so where did immune come from..you do always add on shit.. people never say
    You never said anything about Bush or Republicans. I never claimed you did.
    Welchers are the worst.

Rx. Senior
    Fox always had liberals as hosts. Sheppard Smith was the worst, I'm glad he's gone. Bob Beckel was once a host on The Five. Now Juan Williams is there and sometimes Brazile.

Its losers like this guy who destroyed this forum . I use to come here every single day . The first place I visited . ... but ever since these losers like Viejo mob and vit started posting after being butt hurt from the election they took this place with them . Place is full of pussies and the rx let it happen . Too bad a real leader is not in charge of this place . Hope someone makes the rx great again .

Conservatives, Patriots & Huskies return to glory Willie99's Avatar
    Home of Foxwoods, Mohegan Sun & Looney Libs
    Quote Originally Posted by aclv1 View Post
    Its losers like this guy who destroyed this forum . I use to come here every single day . The first place I visited . ... but ever since these losers like Viejo mob and vit started posting after being butt hurt from the election they took this place with them . Place is full of pussies and the rx let it happen . Too bad a real leader is not in charge of this place . Hope someone makes the rx great again .

By all accounts, VD is a class act and a great man, his politics are just a little misguided but that's OK
    Living & loving life, despite the bumps. Always stay humble and kind.

Sore loser

Sorry you feel that way....I have been posting a pretty long time before the 2016 race....been to numerous forum bashes and have raised and contributed money for many RX charities and events....have a great day sir....

RX Wizard
    Chris Wallace fell hard

Sure . Maybe when things were going your way you contributed . What about the current era of the rx which you helped destroy? .... you have contributed nothing but resentment .. fake news ..and childish behavior. All of you can go fuck yourselves .

Sure . Maybe when things were going your way you contributed . What about the current era of the rx which you helped destroy? .... you have contributed nothing but resentment .. fake news ..and childish behavior. All of you can go fuck yourselves .
    You have issues...hope you get some help....

I'm completely opposite with VD with politics.. He does have TDS to a point. But that's where it stops. He's very respectable unlike the squad members here.

You would get plenty of endorsements from posters here over several years that VD is a class act..

RX Local
    Quote Originally Posted by TomGshotput View Post
    This is a really great point. Fox News is Fair and Balanced. CNN and New York Times are Fake News and the Enemy of the People.
    I once saw it reported on CNN that most male track and field fans generally like to back door the other male T and F fans. Not sure if that's fake news or not.

What have you contributed?

Yeah leave VD alone .
    Plenty losers at this place to pick on and VD is not one of them
    2017 Super Bowl Champs

Fuck you last 2 guys too . You guys are responsible for letting shit get out of hand . You guys just sat and watched .

No accountability whatsoever here. I'll take my business elsewhere.

Rupert Murdoch himself is a globalist liberal .
    I don’t see where Fox News is turning liberal .

I think most people put politics aside when it comes to money .

Fox news has spent decades creating this niche that they created and his 2 sons are probably not dumb enough to blow that .

They have had plenty of opportunities to go full blown liberal since the 2 sons took over .

When Oreillys spot came open they had a chance of replacing him with a liberal but they replaced him with someone more conservative then he was .

Same thing with Greta Van susteren .

When she left they replaced her with a much more conservative Laura Ingram .

Fox and Friends is just as right leaning as it’s ever been .

Same with Shepard Smith . He was replaced with someone much more conservative .

If anything Fox News is more right then it’s ever been .

I don’t understand all the talk of Fox News turning more liberal .
    2017 Super Bowl Champs

Fuck you last 2 guys too . You guys are responsible for letting shit get out of hand . You guys just sat and watched .

Last I checked therx is not paying me so I have no more responsibility on how this place is run then you .

So you can go fuck yourself while you are at it because you have just as much input on how this place is run as I do .
    2017 Super Bowl Champs

don't just say it, do it

RX Senior
    Im honestly not sure what aclv1 wants. Censorship? While people like Mob, mango and MBia are annoying as hell they are entitled to their opinion. Block them or laugh at them as they expose their stupidity. Idiots on the left want to stop expression with labels of bigotry and claims of conspiracy theories...while some on the other side are claiming fake news? Just expose their stupidity. It is that simple. Honestly we might want a country that aligns with our ideals but unfortunately it isn't reality that everyone will be on board. That being the truth what fun would discussion be here if everyone agreed?

RX Junior
    OAN is superior for truthful news, conservative based facts.
    Each hour has 3 times the stories that Fox shows, with no nonsense. (Fox covered Beto O'Rourke for >10,000 hours, it seemed, WTF?)
    I see stories on OAN that Fox does not show for 3-4 days (if they have to) and sometimes, weeks, months, or never.
    Tucker is currently the best at eye opening out of the mainstream risky but relevant subject matter, and Hannity and Laura are solid.
    But the rest of the day with Fox is fraught with left leaning misinformation, and information is suppressed to some extent. They always have had liberal guests on for counterpoints but their whole approach has gone haywire the last year or so, if you pay attention, understand the nuances, maybe you do not see the subtilties that I do.
    Chris Wallace is despicable, by the way.
    OAN during non prime hours is filled with solid information, much of it not seen elsewere.
    OAN is not available on all cable services, yet, I am thinking Tucker/Hannity/Laura might move there at some point they see where Fox is going.

RX Local
    Quote Originally Posted by Serbone View Post
    OAN is superior for truthful news, conservative based facts.
    Each hour has 3 times the stories that Fox shows, with no nonsense. (Fox covered Beto O'Rourke for >10,000 hours, it seemed, WTF?)
    I see stories on OAN that Fox does not show for 3-4 days (if they have to) and sometimes, weeks, months, or never.
    Tucker is currently the best at eye opening out of the mainstream risky but relevant subject matter, and Hannity and Laura are solid.
    But the rest of the day with Fox is fraught with left leaning misinformation, and information is suppressed to some extent. They always have had liberal guests on for counterpoints but their whole approach has gone haywire the last year or so, if you pay attention, understand the nuances, maybe you do not see the subtilties that I do.
    Chris Wallace is despicable, by the way.
    OAN during non prime hours is filled with solid information, much of it not seen elsewere.
    OAN is not available on all cable services, yet, I am thinking Tucker/Hannity/Laura might move there at some point they see where Fox is going.
    Chanel Rion does some great investigative reporting. OAN also has a great world news desk. Love that station.

RX Wizard
    Fox Business and ONA...great combination.

Chris Wallace is a prick. He thinks he's hot sh*t and his
    ratings suck. I can't watch the dickhead.
    "Predicting rain doesn't count, building the ark does." Warren Buffett

Quote Originally Posted by raiders72 View Post
    Fox isn't turning on Trump. They don't always agree with him. AON always agrees with Trump. CNN and MSNBC always disagree with Trump and are gloom and doom.
    Sure

Believe you meant OAN... One America News...
    Maybe someday again. For the People/By the People/Of the People...