Forum: OFFSHORE FORUM - Online Sportsbetting - Mentioned in NY TIMES, WSJ, USA TODAY, & DRF. The place to discuss all kinds of sports and gambling related subjects.

Thread: Fox News turning on Donald Trump...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. #1 Fox News turning on Donald Trump... 
    The President not happy....wonder how the lineup spins this?

Rx. Senior
    Fox isn't turning on Trump. They don't always agree with him. AON always agrees with Trump. CNN and MSNBC always disagree with Trump and are gloom and doom.

Conservatives, Patriots & Huskies return to glory Willie99's Avatar
    Home of Foxwoods, Mohegan Sun & Looney Libs
    They released a poll with him losing. This is his biggest problem (maybe his only real problem), he's a thin skinned ego maniac that demands absolute loyalty. It's NOT their job to be loyal

Of course the fact that he's the first POTUS that actually fights for and implements the policies he promises (and I support) far outweigh the fact that he's an asshole. I'll take my asshole as POTUS 24/7. Far better than eight years of suck who was an asshole that lied about everything substantive and disagreed with me about everything in the policy arena.

Eight years of suck benefits from all the positive spin. For Trump, it's all negative with every breath they breathe
    Living & loving life, despite the bumps. Always stay humble and kind.

RX Semi-God
    Anything to attack Trump VD. Whatever it takes right?
    Welchers are the worst.

RX Senior
    Gotta love the substance of this thread. How about explaining(specifics) wtf you are talking about
    Fox and all the people that represent them on their shows are not going to agree with Trump 24/7

RX Wizard
    Fox will fall hard

RX Junior
    a lib waking up 2 the fact..that fox doesn't always agree with trump..now show something where msm disagrees with any demonrat

Quote Originally Posted by Enfuego View Post
    Anything to attack Trump VD. Whatever it takes right?
    Not an attack...just an observation

RX Semi-God
    Quote Originally Posted by VIEJO DINOSAUR View Post
    Not an attack...just an observation
    Have any of your observations ever been pro-Trump?
    Welchers are the worst.

Quote Originally Posted by Willie99 View Post
    They released a poll with him losing. This is his biggest problem (maybe his only real problem), he's a thin skinned ego maniac that demands absolute loyalty. It's NOT their job to be loyal

Of course the fact that he's the first POTUS that actually fights for and implements the policies he promises (and I support) far outweigh the fact that he's an asshole. I'll take my asshole as POTUS 24/7. Far better than eight years of suck who was an asshole that lied about everything substantive and disagreed with me about everything in the policy arena.

Eight years of suck benefits from all the positive spin. For Trump, it's all negative with every breath they breathe
    Trump actually needs to use those polls to his advantage. Urgency needs to be there that the next election is up for grabs...

RX Junior
    Fox definitely is going left, turning on Trump: new management... all day they are clearly going there (Donna Brazille, are you shitting me?).

Yesterday some black guy guest over and over said Trump was killing black people at a higher rate than whites with the caronavirus, no push back from the host.

They let Tucker and Hannity blast away every night, Larua, too, for now.

At some point they will pull Tucker and/or Hannity and begin to complete the process.

OAN has hard straightforward news all day, conservative information, and triple the stories Fox does in an hour, no nonsence. OAN reports things that Fox won't, sometimes I see something on OAN and it takes FOX 3-4 days or more to put it on the air, if at all, and it turns out to be spot on true.

Quote Originally Posted by Serbone View Post
    Fox definitely is going left, turning on Trump: new management... all day they are clearly going there (Donna Brazille, are you shitting me?).

Yesterday some black guy guest over and over said Trump was killing black people at a higher rate than whites with the caronavirus, no push back from the host.

They let Tucker and Hannity blast away every night, Larua, too, for now.

At some point they will pull Tucker and/or Hannity and begin to complete the process.

OAN has hard straightforward news all day, conservative information, and triple the stories Fox does in an hour, no nonsence. OAN reports things that Fox won't, sometimes I see something on OAN and it takes FOX 3-4 days or more to put it on the air, if at all, and it turns out to be spot on true.
    Not sure I agree with your assesment of Fox.. I actually think it strengthens your Conservative or Republican point when your debating an idiot like Brazille or one of those black haters on a segment ..They usually have no good argument and look foolish at times explaining their position. Kinda like Juan Williams on the Five.

Who cares if the host doesn't push back ? Cuvuto has been on Fox for years , so its not some big revelation he won't push back...

Did the new management team have anything to do with #1 Trump hater Shepard Smith getting shown the door ? If yes , great move..

Cuvuto can never be called a fan of Trump

They all live in the same self-intoxicating small circles, look what happened to Morning Joe.

He went from mostly reasoned to full bore libtard, and it started long before Trump

They want to be liked

RX Senior
    Unfortunately you need a Juan Williams to have a debate to show both sides so people can see context of the issues.

BTW Trump should be criticized.
    I loved when Ingram called him out on immigration.
    I can only dream he is reelected and they bash the hell out of him if he doesn't take a big step on reducing immigration if not a moratorium. Now is the time. If he does not...I hope he gets beat down on it. America first is not Trump first. Laws and policies.....Laws and policies

Fox has never had a platform that we're this or that. Fair and balanced is what they've tried to sell..

Quote Originally Posted by exploited17 View Post
    Unfortunately you need a Juan Williams to have a debate to show both sides so people can see context of the issues.

I'm not sure I've seen Juan make a good case for any liberal logic, he's just another shallow soundbite guy, although he seems to be a decent human being

I've heard Donna Brazille actually make intelligent arguments for her side. I disagree with her, but she's more than hot air,

RX Junior
    Cuvuto's weekend morning show is very good...

RX Senior
    Quote Originally Posted by Willie99 View Post
    I'm not sure I've seen Juan make a good case for any liberal logic, he's just another shallow soundbite guy, although he seems to be a decent human being

I've heard Donna Brazille actually make intelligent arguments for her side. I disagree with her, but she's more than hot air,
    Probably because the right is usually on the right side. But that is what the debate shows. It isn't that Williams is there to show he is right...just to show the argument and then you are able to decide what is right

RX Semi-God
    Donna Brazille is a likable libtard.
    Welchers are the worst.

RX Junior
    Donna Brazille is a likable libtard.
    do you remember that..she feed hellary the questions that were coming debate night..she should be shunned

Quote Originally Posted by RED EYE View Post
    Fox has never had a platform that we're this or that. Fair and balanced is what they've tried to sell..
    This is a really great point. Fox News is Fair and Balanced. CNN and New York Times are Fake News and the Enemy of the People.

RX Senior
    Juan Williams is a great guy but he touts the liberal talking points on virtually every issue.

Life's a bitch, then you die! Dave007inVegas's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by RED EYE View Post
    Trump actually needs to use those polls to his advantage. Urgency needs to be there that the next election is up for grabs...
    I suppose some people still believe in polls. Why, who knows?
    You would think after the 16 election that people would be a
    tad skeptical.

RX Semi-God
    Quote Originally Posted by busterhyman View Post
    do you remember that..she feed hellary the questions that were coming debate night..she should be shunned
    I mean, do you remember G W Bush leading us into Iraq based on nothing? I like her on the show.
    Welchers are the worst.

RX Junior
    I mean, do you remember G W Bush leading us into Iraq based on nothing? I like her on the show.
    what does gw bush have 2 do with donna brazille??..btw i wouldn't want 2 be associated with gw or donna