Forum: Political Forum - Spirited Political comedy. All serious political and World Event posting is also to be posted in this forum.

Thread: Trump only -150 to win Presidential Election??!!

  1. #1 Trump only -150 to win Presidential Election??!! 
    RX Junior CADILLACJACK's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Las Vegas
    Posts
    1,710
    What am I missing here? I expected a much much bigger line from sports books this is absolute value to me! There is no way in hell Sleepy Joe Biden is winning this election in November! This clown will not be our president. The democratic representatives are just terrible
    Reply With Quote  
     

  2. #2  
    RX Senior
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    5,054
    If I were you and wanted to bet on Trump to win, I would hold off a while as imo unless things improve dramatically, the line will be going down and might

    even have Trump as the underdog at least at some point between now and Election Day, especially if the polling data continues to get worse for Trump.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  3. #3  
    Nirvana Shill RED EYE's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2001
    Location
    View is freaking unreal up here !!
    Posts
    21,083
    Trump was close to -200 over a year ago.. dropped to plus money 2-3 months ago. on the rise again..I personally think value is still there at -150
    Reply With Quote  
     

  4. #4  
    RX Junior CADILLACJACK's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Las Vegas
    Posts
    1,710
    Quote Originally Posted by RED EYE View Post
    Trump was close to -200 over a year ago.. dropped to plus money 2-3 months ago. on the rise again..I personally think value is still there at -150
    That's crazy line movement.....something's fishy with that and how low it's dropping. I just can't see at all him not getting re-elected to what he's going up against. Just can't see it at all. Trump's got his flaws too, but like I said the Democratic reps are very scary to lead this country right now. Biden is not up to the task we're in big trouble if that happens
    Reply With Quote  
     

  5. #5  
    RX Senior
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    5,054
    Sorry if I am interrupting, but don't forget that people know that Biden will be assisted by his Cabinet and WH Staff in making decisions as well as consideration

    as to who is running mate is.

    Don't forget also that Biden is not disliked like Hillary was in 2016, and that lots of people voted for Trump because by many he was considered the lesser

    of two evils.

    Also lets not kid ourselves-Trump won last time because of the Electoral College only, and lost popular vote by nearly 3 million votes.

    Imo this time he will have to go the same route via the Electoral College to win because other than his ardent supporters, his approval ratings

    are poor and are under 50% in the country and in lots of states.

    In short, a LOT has to go his way re: the Coronavirus and the Economy between now and Election Day for him to win again.

    Is it possible?

    Of course, but again if the Election was being held today or tomorrow, I would mortgage my house that he would lose, and that it would be far from

    a nail biter.

    ps People especially women have found out over the last four years what Trump is a human being, and imo their opinion is not pretty.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  6. #6  
    RX Junior CADILLACJACK's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Las Vegas
    Posts
    1,710
    Quote Originally Posted by savage1 View Post
    Sorry if I am interrupting, but don't forget that people know that Biden will be assisted by his Cabinet and WH Staff in making decisions as well as consideration

    as to who is running mate is.

    Don't forget also that Biden is not disliked like Hillary was in 2016, and that lots of people voted for Trump because by many he was considered the lesser

    of two evils.

    Also lets not kid ourselves-Trump won last time because of the Electoral College only, and lost popular vote by nearly 3 million votes.

    Imo this time he will have to go the same route via the Electoral College to win because other than his ardent supporters, his approval ratings

    are poor and are under 50% in the country and in lots of states.

    In short, a LOT has to go his way re: the Coronavirus and the Economy between now and Election Day for him to win again.

    Is it possible?

    Of course, but again if the Election was being held today or tomorrow, I would mortgage my house that he would lose, and that it would be far from

    a nail biter.

    ps People especially women have found out over the last four years what Trump is a human being, and imo their opinion is not pretty.

    Good info
    Reply With Quote  
     

  7. #7  
    RX Senior
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    5,054
    Quote Originally Posted by CADILLACJACK View Post
    Good info
    For me there are just way too many things like the Virus, the economy, stock market, etc. and course stuff about both Trump and Biden which comes out

    between now and the Election, which could tip the Election one way or the other.

    Lets just say that when there is sports betting going on imo, there are a lot more certain things going on to place a wager on than a futures

    bet on the outcome of the 2020 Presidential Election.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  8. #8  
    RX Junior
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Midwest
    Posts
    4,713
    • Africans 13%
    • Hispanics 17%
    • Asians
    • Jews
    • Muslims
    • gays
    • union workers, government workers
    • dumb young white girls brainwashed that the GOP does not let them be in charge of their bodies
    • 98% of the media/press/Hollywood/Facebook/academia/Twitter/Google/YouTube smearing Trump all day and all night with propaganda
    • money pouring in from global interests to promote the Democrats and socialism
    • the economy (Trumps #1 asset) crashed because of the Chinese Virus
    • Trump did not build the goddam wall, and Mexico did not pay for it
    • Democrats will nominate a female for VP, maybe even an African female


    Other than that, Trump -135 should romp like Secretariat
    Reply With Quote  
     

  9. #9  
    Nirvana Shill RED EYE's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2001
    Location
    View is freaking unreal up here !!
    Posts
    21,083
    Quote Originally Posted by savage1 View Post
    Sorry if I am interrupting, but don't forget that people know that Biden will be assisted by his Cabinet and WH Staff in making decisions as well as consideration

    as to who is running mate is.

    Don't forget also that Biden is not disliked like Hillary was in 2016, and that lots of people voted for Trump because by many he was considered the lesser

    of two evils.

    Also lets not kid ourselves-Trump won last time because of the Electoral College only, and lost popular vote by nearly 3 million votes.

    Imo this time he will have to go the same route via the Electoral College to win because other than his ardent supporters, his approval ratings

    are poor and are under 50% in the country and in lots of states.

    In short, a LOT has to go his way re: the Coronavirus and the Economy between now and Election Day for him to win again.

    Is it possible?

    Of course, but again if the Election was being held today or tomorrow, I would mortgage my house that he would lose, and that it would be far from

    a nail biter.

    ps People especially women have found out over the last four years what Trump is a human being, and imo their opinion is not pretty.
    Go bet Biden then if you're so confident..
    Reply With Quote  
     

  10. #10  
    Nirvana Shill RED EYE's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2001
    Location
    View is freaking unreal up here !!
    Posts
    21,083
    Quote Originally Posted by Serbone View Post
    • Africans 13%
    • Hispanics 17%
    • Asians
    • Jews
    • Muslims
    • gays
    • union workers, government workers
    • dumb young white girls brainwashed that the GOP does not let them be in charge of their bodies
    • 98% of the media/press/Hollywood/Facebook/academia/Twitter/Google/YouTube smearing Trump all day and all night with propaganda
    • money pouring in from global interests to promote the Democrats and socialism
    • the economy (Trumps #1 asset) crashed because of the Chinese Virus
    • Trump did not build the goddam wall, and Mexico did not pay for it
    • Democrats will nominate a female for VP, maybe even an African female


    Other than that, Trump -135 should romp like Secretariat
    Maybe you can backdoor Kalama back into this thing. Wasn't she the next best thing according to you ?
    Reply With Quote  
     

  11. #11  
    Never bet against America. HamGlaze's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Location
    Summerlin
    Posts
    6,019
    -150 is a bargain. Bet the farm. If Biden wins you’ll have more problems than just losing your bet.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  12. #12  
    RX Senior
    Join Date
    Jan 2002
    Location
    Hollywood, Florida
    Posts
    5,425
    There are more Hispanics than you think that support Trump. Especially in South Florida the Cubans love him.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  13. #13  
    RX Senior
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    Boston
    Posts
    5,315
    More blacks support Trump than you think also, many more

    Hope Warren is chosen as his VP mate LOL

    That would be so perfect She can't even win her own state, MA people here hate her....Lots of women despise her here

    She is only liked in the normal communist democrat areas, she will bring nothing to the campaign
    Come join me for target practice...
    Reply With Quote  
     

  14. #14  
    Nirvana Shill RED EYE's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2001
    Location
    View is freaking unreal up here !!
    Posts
    21,083
    Not one Trump supporter will abandon Trump in 2020 , unless something unforseen happens. Especially to cast a vote for Biden.. There won't be enough enthusiasm to go vote Joe to match Trump.. I'm still predicting a landslide..
    Reply With Quote  
     

  15. #15  
    RX Senior
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    5,054
    Quote Originally Posted by RED EYE View Post
    Go bet Biden then if you're so confident..

    Read post 7.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  16. #16  
    Conservatives, Patriots & Huskies return to glory Willie99's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Home of Foxwoods, Mohegan Sun & Looney Libs
    Posts
    70,500
    The only real debate is this;

    Will it be George McGovern 1972 bad
    or Walter Mondale 1984 bad?
    or Jimmy Carter 1980 bad?
    or Michael Dukakis 1988 bad?

    I'm going with 1988 Dukakis. Biden wins a handful of states
    Living & loving life, despite the bumps. Always stay humble and kind.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  17. #17  
    RX Junior
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Midwest
    Posts
    4,713
    Quote Originally Posted by RED EYE View Post
    Maybe you can backdoor Kalama back into this thing. Wasn't she the next best thing according to you ?
    Going back a year, I said that, sure. To me she was the biggest threat, she was clearly the best demographic, African, female, lawyer/prosecutor, Senator... and a very good speaker. The Democrats are very very focused on getting females and/or Africans into the Executive Branch.

    Back then, I thought the machine would get behind her but they did not. Turns out, she has a LOT more baggage we all did not know about. We all knew about her friend, the Mayor, but apparently she also had a lot of fun at parties back then.

    They still might sneak her in as VP, we shall see. Then Biden resigns <6 months into his term. I also would like to try to bet that Biden isn't the nominee, he may not make it to the election.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  18. #18  
    RX Junior
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Midwest
    Posts
    4,713
    Quote Originally Posted by Kenny B View Post
    There are more Hispanics than you think that support Trump. Especially in South Florida the Cubans love him.
    Of course I am aware of the Cubans in Florida. So Trump takes Florida.

    But Wisconsin and the other 5 or 6 swing states that Hillary ignored will be covered by every Dem operative and community organizer around, they will round up voters and get them out this time. Trump barely won those. You can win or lose the election by taking the key swing states.

    To boot, tn the 2018 mid terms, GOP barely won races in FLA, GA, AZ, TX, that they traditionally win easily another bad sign.

    I hope Trump wins and GOP takes the House and Senate, but after Flynn, Russia-Russia, Kavanaugh, Ukraine, the impeachment, the Chinese Virus, and every goddam thing, I hope you all realize there is a war going on and the Democrats will stop at NOTHING to gain control of our Republic.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  19. #19  
    Nirvana Shill RED EYE's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2001
    Location
    View is freaking unreal up here !!
    Posts
    21,083
    Quote Originally Posted by Serbone View Post
    Going back a year, I said that, sure. To me she was the biggest threat, she was clearly the best demographic, African, female, lawyer/prosecutor, Senator... and a very good speaker. The Democrats are very very focused on getting females and/or Africans into the Executive Branch.

    Back then, I thought the machine would get behind her but they did not. Turns out, she has a LOT more baggage we all did not know about. We all knew about her friend, the Mayor, but apparently she also had a lot of fun at parties back then.

    They still might sneak her in as VP, we shall see. Then Biden resigns <6 months into his term. I also would like to try to bet that Biden isn't the nominee, he may not make it to the election.
    That prop has been off the board for awhile. Have the field against Biden at +675 and a couple others at 5/1.. I would like the bet alot more if Biden would get out of his basement.. He's pretty safe there for now.. Running out of time
    Reply With Quote  
     

  20. #20  
    Rx. Senior TomGshotput's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    NV
    Posts
    4,970
    Quote Originally Posted by RED EYE View Post
    Not one Trump supporter will abandon Trump in 2020 , unless something unforseen happens. Especially to cast a vote for Biden.. There won't be enough enthusiasm to go vote Joe to match Trump.. I'm still predicting a landslide..
    This is absolutely true. Everyone who voted for Trump in 2016 will also vote for him again in 2020. But most of the Democrat votes for Hilary will illegal, and cannot happen again this year. There were also millions of people who stayed home, or were not yet 18; if any of them vote this year, they will all go for Trump.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  21. #21  
    Nirvana Shill RED EYE's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2001
    Location
    View is freaking unreal up here !!
    Posts
    21,083
    Quote Originally Posted by Serbone View Post
    Of course I am aware of the Cubans in Florida. So Trump takes Florida.

    But Wisconsin and the other 5 or 6 swing states that Hillary ignored will be covered by every Dem operative and community organizer around, they will round up voters and get them out this time. Trump barely won those. You can win or lose the election by taking the key swing states.

    To boot, tn the 2018 mid terms, GOP barely won races in FLA, GA, AZ, TX, that they traditionally win easily another bad sign.

    I hope Trump wins and GOP takes the House and Senate, but after Flynn, Russia-Russia, Kavanaugh, Ukraine, the impeachment, the Chinese Virus, and every goddam thing, I hope you all realize there is a war going on and the Democrats will stop at NOTHING to gain control of our Republic.
    2018 might need an asterisk... Mueller investigation purposely ran it out to affect the elections. That had to have an affect on quite of few of those seats.. That can boomerang very easily now that the investigation was a hoax
    Reply With Quote  
     

Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •