Forum: Political Forum - Spirited Political comedy. All serious political and World Event posting is also to be posted in this forum.

Thread: Like father, like son: Eric Trump is an idiot

1. #1 Like father, like son: Eric Trump is an idiot 
    RX Wizard
    "the chips are starting to crumble"

BREAKING: Eric Trump is dumb

Aldous J Pennyfarthing

Tuesday May 12, 2020 5:51 PM PDT

Granted, he looks like a below-average Sea Monkey who’s grown uncontrollably since being exposed to a gamma-ray burst, but Eric Trump was given numerous advantages in life — including entry into some of the nation’s best schools.
    So what’s with the malapropisms?

I don’t know anything about the tweet Eric is responding to here. I assume it has something to do with OBAMAGATE! Without even looking it up, I can pretty much confirm it’s a just another meaningless distraction from 80,000 dead Americans.
    But, uh, “the chips are starting to crumble” is not a saying. Not in English, anyway. Maybe in Russian, but I doubt it. Does he think “let the chips fall where they may” refers to Pringles? Or did he mean to say “that’s the way the chocolate chip cookies crumble”? What exactly?

Anyway, it looks like the Clinton campaign escaped by the corneas of their teeth. Because a bird in the hand is worth two in the longshoreman’s arsehole.
    Or something.
    Then again, what do you expect? He’s a Trump, and as they say, the cannoli doesn’t fall far from the mulberry bush.
    Carry on.

​Eric rocks it out two by two!

Never bet against America. HamGlaze's Avatar
    Only idiot is you.

RX Wizard
    Quote Originally Posted by HamGlaze View Post
    Only idiot is you.
    Get a life, Dipshit. "Nobody reads a thing he posts," while he follows me around from thread to thread like a star struck twat. What a fucking moron.