Forum: Political Forum - Spirited Political comedy. All serious political and World Event posting is also to be posted in this forum.

Thread: Jeff Sessions finally tells Trump to f*** off

1. #1 Jeff Sessions finally tells Trump to f*** off 
    RX Wizard
    Hey, Beauregard should be ECSTATIC that Twittler is backing his opponent, given Twittler's kiss-of-death endorsement record in 'Bama recently:

2018 Primaries: some forgotten redneck vs pedophile Doug Moore: Daughter Diddler throws in behind forgotten redneck, who lost.

2018 General Election: Fat Boy goes for the Pedo, blandly stating, "He (Moore) says he didn't do it," and Moore gets his clock cleaned, ROTFLMAO!!!!!

Jeff Sessions finally tells Trump to f*** off

Friday May 22, 2020 · 10:35 PM PDT

It took long enough.
    It took the imminent prospect of losing in the Alabama Senate GOP primary runoff election to a football coach who has never run for office before. And an Auburn coach at that, which must be really hard for an old University of Alabama law school grad like Jeff Sessions.

But Sessions — who put his manhood into a blind trust when he became Trump’s attorney general — finally lashed out Friday night at the raging asshole who humiliated him on a daily basis and even mocked his Southern accent.

Jeff Sessions @jeffsessions

.@realdonaldtrump Look, I know your anger, but recusal was required by law. I did my duty & you're damn fortunate I did. It protected the rule of law & resulted in your exoneration. Your personal feelings don't dictate who Alabama picks as their senator, the people of Alabama do. https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/1263970567838932993 …

Donald J. Trump @realDonaldTrump

3 years ago, after Jeff Sessions recused himself, the Fraudulent Mueller Scam began. Alabama, do not trust Jeff Sessions. He let our Country down. That’s why I endorsed Coach Tommy Tuberville (@TTuberville), the true supporter of our #MAGA agenda!
    https://secure.winred.com/tommytuberville/donatehttps://twitter.com/ttuberville/stat...45360035819525

7:59 PM - May 22, 2020

Twitter Ads info and privacy

See that last sentence — you don’t get to pick Alabama’s senator, Alabama does.

Well, bless your heart, Jeff.

You should have seen it coming. Did you think that after you decided to try to get your old seat back that Trump would let bygones be bygones?
    He threw your ass under the bus once already. Now he’s backing it up over you.
    It’s nice you decided to tell him to fuck off, but it’s waaaaaaaaaaay too late for that.
    But hey, give it one more shot. Tell Trump how you are his true disciple and Tuberville wants to let scary brown people overrun the country. As if Trump gives a shit about any of that. Trump only wants to stick the knife into you and twist it.

Jeff Sessions @jeffsessions

Tuberville's a coward who is rightly too afraid to debate me. He says you're wrong on China & trade. He wants to bring in even more foreign workers to take American jobs. That's not your agenda and it's not mine or Alabama's. I know Alabama. Tuberville doesn't.

8:00 PM - May 22, 2020

@jeffsessions

.@realDonaldTrump: Mr. President, Alabama can and does trust me, as do conservatives across the country. Perhaps you’ve forgotten. They trusted me when I stepped out and put that trust on the line for you.

7:56 AM - May 23, 2020
    Twitter Ads info and privacy

10.1K people are talking about this

Never bet against America. HamGlaze's Avatar
    Tommy Tuberville is replacing him soon. Can’t wait.

RX Wizard
    Get a life, Dipshit. "Nobody reads a thing he posts," while he follows me around from thread to thread like a star struck twat. What a fucking moron.

​Fake News!

RX Semi-God
    Quote Originally Posted by HamGlaze View Post
    Tommy Tuberville is replacing him soon. Can’t wait.
    Normally don't post in this guys threads but can't wait for what?

Sessions bends Tuberville over when it comes to policy unless you love RINO stooges.
    "Forrest Gump is getting his groove on near a beach in Australia. This shit will blow over in a month" - Enfuego on March 12th, 2020 when talking about COVID-19

RX Wizard
    Odd how Sessions says, "Tuberville's a coward who is rightly too afraid to debate me." and Tuberville, as far as I am aware, neither denies the comment nor justifies his refusal to do something that competing candidates almost always engage in: debate. Doesn't exactly give one warm and fuzzy feelings about his stances on policy-and, like I said, Twittler's backing has been the proverbial kiss of death in this and other elections, so, bring it on, Tubby, lol...

RX Junior
    Sessions finally grew a pair of .......raisins

RX Wizard
    Quote Originally Posted by SmallDaddy View Post
    Sessions finally grew a pair of .......raisins
    ROTFLMAO!!!!

Ancient Chinese proverb: The road to Big Balls starts out as raisins...or something like that.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xPlqLHcphyw

RX Senior

RX Semi-God
    At a college football game , they introduced him at half time , half the stadium booed him and the other half chanted “do you job”. Lol

https://mediabiasfactcheck.com/daily-kos/

World Press Freedom Rank: USA 45/180

History

Founded in 2002 by Markos Moulitsas, Daily Kos is an outlet for Political Blogging. It functions as a discussion forum and group blog for a variety of netroots activists whose efforts are primarily directed toward influencing and strengthening progressive policies and candidates. In addition to being a blogging, news, and digital media platform, Daily Kos is a political organization that has raised money for Democratic candidates.

Daily Kos is based in the United States. Read our profile on USA government influence on media.

Funded by / Ownership

The Daily Kos is held through Kos Media, LLC and is funded through advertising, sponsored content, donations, fundraising and subscription fees for ad free browsing.

Analysis / Bias

In review, Daily Kos reports news through bloggers, who generally lean strongly left. There is moderate use of loaded language in headlines such as this: Voting Rights Roundup: Michigan GOP attempts to sabotage redistricting reform by withholding funding. This particular article is properly sourced to credible mainstream media outlets and newspapers. In some articles there is very strong use of emotional wording such as this: This is how Republicans get away with their lies: The media lets them do it, again and again.

Most articles are written by community members with the rest written by staff members. Editorially, there is very strong left bias with mostly positive articles in favors of left leaning positions and denigration of conservatives. In general, all information tends to favor the left and most articles are sourced, however some of the information written by community members is not vetted by Daily Kos and may contain factual errors or extreme bias.

A factual search reveals that the Daily Kos has failed a few fact checks.

President Trump posthumously pardoned notorious 1960s criminal Charles Manson. – FALSE
    U.S. President Donald Trump brandished his middle finger as a gesture of disdain, disrespect, or anger towards an astronaut who publicly corrected him. – FALSE
    Says video shows Mike Pence quoting the Bible as justification for “Congress not to fund Katrina relief effort.” – PANTS ON FIRE
    Overall, we rate the Daily Kos strongly Left Biased based on story selection that almost exclusively favors the left. We also rate them Mixed for factual reporting due to non-vetted content as well as a few failed fact check and misleading claims. (5/13/2016) Updated (D. Van Zandt 12/11/2019)

Source: https://www.dailykos.com/
    2014 NFL 51-33-1 62.35%
    2013 NFL 61-34 64.21% Finished 6th place in the LVH Supercontest

PAY-FOR-PLAY ALLEGATIONS
    The Columbia Journalism Review wrote that evidence suggested that Daily Kos was involved in a “pay-for-play scheme, in which Kos […] has been hyping political candidates who pay [Jerome] Armstrong for his services.”[48]

In 2005 The Wall Street Journal reported that former Vermont Governor Howard Dean’s presidential campaign paid Daily Kos owner/blogger Markos Moulitsas and his political consulting business partner Jerome Armstrong $12,000 “as consultants so that they would say positive things about the former governor’s campaign in their blog posts.” [49] The Wall Street Journal cited Dean’s former head of Internet outreach Zephyr Teachout, who claimed that while the Daily Kos bloggers never formally committed to supporting Dean for the payment “it was very clearly, internally, our goal.”[50]

Similarly, New Republic writer Jason Zengerle called attention to the fact that Daily Kos began promoting former governor Mark Warner (D-Virginia) only after Jerome Armstrong was hired as a consultant for Warner’s presidential campaign.[51] Other critics alleged that Daily Kos did the same thing for other Armstrong clients, including then-U.S. Representative Sherrod Brown (D-Ohio).[52]

Slate criticized the Daily Kos for failing to disclose which political candidates had previously paid Moulitsas and noted that Moulitsas had previously criticized this exact same type of action on the when it was taken by conservative bloggers.[53] [54]
    2014 NFL 51-33-1 62.35%

I'll join the chorus, DailyKos is just fucking abhorrent and the last place anyone should go for "news"

Quote Originally Posted by theDonger View Post
    I'll join the chorus, DailyKos is just fucking abhorrent and the last place anyone should go for "news"
    and in 2nd to last place would be Breitbart
    2014 NFL 51-33-1 62.35%

RX Semi-God
    Quote Originally Posted by exploited17 View Post
    Avg voter is subservient to Trump and will support whoever he says to. Don't really care about policies that much. Well it isn't that they don't care, they just aren't smart enough to decipher the difference.
    "Forrest Gump is getting his groove on near a beach in Australia. This shit will blow over in a month" - Enfuego on March 12th, 2020 when talking about COVID-19