Forum: Sportsbook Industry Discussion - Discuss Sports Book News, Ratings, Reviews, Sportsbook Work Scene Info, Afterhour Events, and subjects of interest to our posters.

Thread: Only offshore books who do not ban or limit longtime winners

  1. #1 Only offshore books who do not ban or limit longtime winners 
    RX Junior jersey_dude's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Location
    NJ
    Posts
    2,362
    Maybe this was posted about many times, but I would be curious for up to date 2020 info on this issue.

    I know only 2 in the world I fully trust:
    - If you're in the USA, use just Bookmaker.
    - If you're outside the USA, use just Pinnacle.

    Now probably there are a few more Asian based bookies who never limit or ban longtime winners?

    PS: I know several bettors who are US residents, but are using Pinnacle with no problems.
    Use your head and the wisdom of the internet to find out how, because I guess the workaround method can not and should not be posted.
    Space for Rent - $10 per Week! :)
    Reply With Quote  
     

  2. #2  
    RX Junior
    Join Date
    Jun 2020
    Location
    US/C
    Posts
    1,711
    Quote Originally Posted by jersey_dude View Post
    Maybe this was posted about many times, but I would be curious for up to date 2020 info on this issue.

    I know only 2 in the world I fully trust:
    - If you're in the USA, use just Bookmaker.
    - If you're outside the USA, use just Pinnacle.

    Now probably there are a few more Asian based bookies who never limit or ban longtime winners?

    PS: I know several bettors who are US residents, but are using Pinnacle with no problems.
    Use your head and the wisdom of the internet to find out how, because I guess the workaround method can not and should not be posted.
    ok. sounds good. but i wonder if a bettor is a longtime winner but only with smaller bet amounts of say $100-$200 per game, would he still likely be limited at other offshores? Or do u mean longtime winners who also bet large?
    Reply With Quote  
     

  3. #3  
    RX Junior jersey_dude's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Location
    NJ
    Posts
    2,362
    Quote Originally Posted by LISHY View Post
    ok. sounds good. but i wonder if a bettor is a longtime winner but only with smaller bet amounts of say $100-$200 per game, would he still likely be limited at other offshores? Or do u mean longtime winners who also bet large?
    I mean for example a longtime winner who has average $5,000 winnings per month. Does not matter if has in a month over 150 bets risking each $150 or just 15 bets risking each $1,000.

    In other words a longtime winner making average $60,000 per year, year after year after year...
    Space for Rent - $10 per Week! :)
    Reply With Quote  
     

  4. #4  
    RX Member valetudo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2019
    Location
    Poland
    Posts
    66
    Do such winners even exist?
    Reply With Quote  
     

  5. #5  
    RX Junior
    Join Date
    Dec 2017
    Location
    Suburb Of The Holy Grail Of Rock and Roll
    Posts
    1,409
    Things are getting better. You cant walk into BetAmerica in Erie Pa. and make a bet at one of 15 different machines. The cashier window only takes bets above 3K.
    All bets re guaranteed to be paid anytime within 1 year if you present your ticket or have it imaged on your iphone.
    FWIW
    Finished #1 in MLB Tracker Forum here in 2020. 220-194-2. +$6261.00 And 2019. 52-41-1 +4014.00 .
    Reply With Quote  
     

  6. #6  
    Sports Investor
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Taking action
    Posts
    178
    Local local local, all the options but the reliability to know you will get paid each week.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  7. #7  
    Sports Investor
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Taking action
    Posts
    178
    Quote Originally Posted by jersey_dude View Post
    I mean for example a longtime winner who has average $5,000 winnings per month. Does not matter if has in a month over 150 bets risking each $150 or just 15 bets risking each $1,000.

    In other words a longtime winner making average $60,000 per year, year after year after year...
    15 bets at 1K each will get you banned typically from offshore
    Reply With Quote  
     

  8. #8  
    RX Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2020
    Location
    Ukraine
    Posts
    10
    And what is the advantage of Pinnacle?
    Reply With Quote  
     

  9. #9  
    RX Senior Dwayne Bowe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Vancouver, BC
    Posts
    6,229
    Quote Originally Posted by G-Man! View Post
    Things are getting better. You cant walk into BetAmerica in Erie Pa. and make a bet at one of 15 different machines. The cashier window only takes bets above 3K.
    All bets re guaranteed to be paid anytime within 1 year if you present your ticket or have it imaged on your iphone.
    FWIW
    How do you like it there?
    Reply With Quote  
     

  10. #10  
    RX Junior carlitosway's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    1,776
    Quote Originally Posted by Player View Post
    Local local local, all the options but the reliability to know you will get paid each week.
    That's not true. I've know a couple of bookies who stiffed people. No guarantees there either!
    "Just cover baby!"
    Reply With Quote  
     

  11. #11  
    RX Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2019
    Location
    NY
    Posts
    227
    Quote Originally Posted by carlitosway View Post
    That's not true. I've know a couple of bookies who stiffed people. No guarantees there either!

    There are many good bookies in NYC. Then there are many wannabees too. Just need to know who you are dealing with. If your book doesn't pay then he isn't connected and you should find one that is connected let him know what happened and he will make sure that bookie never books again in the city.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  12. #12  
    RX Junior carlitosway's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    1,776
    Quote Originally Posted by StreetSmart2019 View Post
    There are many good bookies in NYC. Then there are many wannabees too. Just need to know who you are dealing with. If your book doesn't pay then he isn't connected and you should find one that is connected let him know what happened and he will make sure that bookie never books again in the city.
    There are many good librarians but in life nothing is a 100%. I knew of three books circa 1998-2004 that did the bird. One of those screwed me and a couple of buddies over but we tracked him down and gave him a nice beating when it was apparent he had no intentions on paying.
    "Just cover baby!"
    Reply With Quote  
     

Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •