Forum: NFL Football Forum - Sponsored by: WagerWeb - get your 100% bonus here!
Post your picks or discuss anything related to betting NFL football here.

Thread: Done with the NFL

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    RX Junior
    I am certain the NFL and NBA will suffer greatly from lack of TV viewership ... patriotic Amercians who respect the flag, our military, and law enforcement will NOT watch.
    With the loss of revenue from live fans already in place, this will be very problematic for the NFL, TV sponsors will bail.

RX Senior
    Totally agree brother

RX Junior
    I’m sure I’ll gamble on it and when people come over I’ll watch important games but it won’t consume my Sunday anymore. I loved planting my ass on the couch for 10 hours on Sunday watching endless football and drinking beer. It was an escape from all the other bullshit. It’s become less enjoyable to watch over the years already, now it’s a whole other level of annoyance. I won’t spend a dime on a package for games or anything, not a
    protest but it’s just not worth the money for me.

RX Senior
    Quote Originally Posted by Serbone View Post
    I am certain the NFL and NBA will suffer greatly from lack of TV viewership ... patriotic Amercians who respect the flag, our military, and law enforcement will NOT watch.
    With the loss of revenue from live fans already in place, this will be very problematic for the NFL, TV sponsors will bail.
    I will tired watching CNN, FOX, MSG etc. Give me any sports

Quote Originally Posted by Baronman View Post
    I will tired watching CNN, FOX, MSG etc. Give me any sports
    Yep they say they won’t watch. But they will. You know they talk their shit then go home and throw the game on

RX Junior
    Quote Originally Posted by wizard1183 View Post
    Yep they say they won’t watch. But they will. You know they talk their shit then go home and throw the game on
    Not a chance.
    This is different.
    They have gone too far in the NBA & NFL this time.
    I rarely bring it up, solid patriotic people I know do... some are low key, would not assume they would be this adament about the kneeling and the phony slogans and the misleading misinformed conversations they are hearing from the "victim" players who mostly do not know WTF they are talking about, but piling on, taking advantage of the violent riots and arson and destruction and looting and assaults and threats.
    ALL of my friends say they will boycott and tell ALL their friends to boycott. Patriotism, the flag, the military, and the police are ALL being not just disrespected, but smeared by these athletes.
    They want the sponsors to get hit hard and get the players and coached and owners to realize what is really going on...

RX Local
    Quote Originally Posted by Serbone View Post
    Not a chance.
    This is different.
    They have gone too far in the NBA & NFL this time.
    I rarely bring it up, solid patriotic people I know do... some are low key, would not assume they would be this adament about the kneeling and the phony slogans and the misleading misinformed conversations they are hearing from the "victim" players who mostly do not know WTF they are talking about, but piling on, taking advantage of the violent riots and arson and destruction and looting and assaults and threats.
    ALL of my friends say they will boycott and tell ALL their friends to boycott. Patriotism, the flag, the military, and the police are ALL being not just disrespected, but smeared by these athletes.
    They want the sponsors to get hit hard and get the players and coached and owners to realize what is really going on...
    Perfectly stated.

I live for the NFL and NBA but not this year. I'm boycotting.

Sports won't mean shit if these fools are allowed to showcase their idiotic, Anti - white, anti- American narrative. This crap has to be stopped now or this country is doomed.

RX Senior
    Well said Serbone this shit has to stop by all of us boycotting the NFL and NBA the owners will get the message plus once the sponsorís back out they will realize.

RX Senior
    DeSean Jackson gets a slap on the wrist just like I thought he would just imagine a white player saying something racist against another culture wow they would be suspended. The Eagles are a joke they acted like they where going to take a tough stance they got scared if he was suspended black players would protest or maybe sit out lmfao.

RX Junior
    Quote Originally Posted by CATWINS View Post
    DeSean Jackson gets a slap on the wrist just like I thought he would just imagine a white player saying something racist against another culture wow they would be suspended. The Eagles are a joke they acted like they where going to take a tough stance they got scared if he was suspended black players would protest or maybe sit out lmfao.
    Ummm..It already happened in Philly. Riley Cooper went on a recorded racist rant and got a contract extension before bouncing out of league for being a bad player.

For someone who says they are done with something, you sure do post about it a lot. I can only imagine how you must stalk all of your ex boyfriends.

Jackson spoke out of line and appears to be trying to educate himself so maybe something good can come out of it.

RX Senior
    Dude don’t worry about me my thread I will say what I want yes I know about Cooper and he got shredded here in Philadelphia times have changed my man it’s all about BLM guest what all lives matters but it’s going to get worse the left side is behind it all. No need for your smart remarks.

RX Senior
    Another thing my man you keep saying if iam done with the NFL and NBA basically I should leave the forum being on the forum and speaking my mind has nothing to do with watching sports . I played sports and coached sports a good 20 years but never seen anything like this.

RX Junior
    Quote Originally Posted by CATWINS View Post
    Another thing my man you keep saying if iam done with the NFL and NBA basically I should leave the forum being on the forum and speaking my mind has nothing to do with watching sports . I played sports and coached sports a good 20 years but never seen anything like this.
    What I said was if you are done with something, why bother returning back to it again and again? So how many tds did you score again in that magical game when playing at Polk High?

Not sure why athletes can’t speak up about non sports related issues. None of us play pro sports yet offer our opinions on games non stop. Either way, stay safe.

Good thread. Sports betting has been a big part of my life. Year round futures , Supercontest , whole 9 yards.. I was already done with NBA. Any whiff of this bull shit with football.. It will be Not For Long for me.. I'm already not missing sports. Have other things to do.. Make your stand ! I will make mine !