Forum: The Newbies Room - New here at The Rx. here is a place to ask some questions.

Thread: Hello Everyone

  1. #1 Hello Everyone 
    The River Sports Picks HHE10's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2020
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    118
    Hey Everyone,

    Got the boot off of Pace Advantage for not sure what reason. Anyways, moving over here to have some more fun than those suck-ups at PA.

    Probably will post my horse racing picks and other sports like MLB and NFL along with the college football and basketball.


    Thanks for letting me join.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  2. #2  
    RX Junior
    Join Date
    Jun 2020
    Location
    US/C
    Posts
    1,711
    Also newbie.
    I've visited this site years ago but not the forum.
    Not much to do these days. Kinda boring without sports.

    This past Jan and Feb I went 232-140 with college hoops wagers at BetCRIS.
    Moved a $4,200 stake up to $12,033 ! Was set to add another few K in March but, coronavirus derailed my train. :(
    I had my all-time banner year in CFB & NFL too!
    Usually I do very well with MLB totals, but even if they try for 2020 I will pass.

    Hoping to make a few friends here. I t could be a long while before serious betting returns.
    Pleased to meet you all !
    Feel free to PM me if you wish.

    LISHY
    Reply With Quote  
     

  3. #3  
    The River Sports Picks HHE10's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2020
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    118
    Quote Originally Posted by LISHY View Post
    Also newbie.
    I've visited this site years ago but not the forum.
    Not much to do these days. Kinda boring without sports.

    This past Jan and Feb I went 232-140 with college hoops wagers at BetCRIS.
    Moved a $4,200 stake up to $12,033 ! Was set to add another few K in March but, coronavirus derailed my train. :(
    I had my all-time banner year in CFB & NFL too!
    Usually I do very well with MLB totals, but even if they try for 2020 I will pass.

    Hoping to make a few friends here. I t could be a long while before serious betting returns.
    Pleased to meet you all !
    Feel free to PM me if you wish.

    LISHY
    Hopefully we can both do good in CFB and NFL
    Reply With Quote  
     

  4. #4  
    RX Junior Wins2day's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2020
    Location
    Pennsylvania
    Posts
    1,091
    Quote Originally Posted by HHE10 View Post
    Hey Everyone,

    Got the boot off of Pace Advantage for not sure what reason. Anyways, moving over here to have some more fun than those suck-ups at PA.

    Probably will post my horse racing picks and other sports like MLB and NFL along with the college football and basketball.


    Thanks for letting me join.

    Looking forward to your picks. Welcome from another newbie ..
    Reply With Quote  
     

  5. #5  
    RX Junior Wins2day's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2020
    Location
    Pennsylvania
    Posts
    1,091
    Quote Originally Posted by LISHY View Post
    Also newbie.
    I've visited this site years ago but not the forum.
    Not much to do these days. Kinda boring without sports.

    This past Jan and Feb I went 232-140 with college hoops wagers at BetCRIS.
    Moved a $4,200 stake up to $12,033 ! Was set to add another few K in March but, coronavirus derailed my train. :(
    I had my all-time banner year in CFB & NFL too!
    Usually I do very well with MLB totals, but even if they try for 2020 I will pass.

    Hoping to make a few friends here. I t could be a long while before serious betting returns.
    Pleased to meet you all !
    Feel free to PM me if you wish.

    LISHY

    Solid numbers LISHY..I personally had a mediocre Hockey season at the stoppage point but i'm looking forward to picking it up a notch when the games resume . Welcome from another newbie.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  6. #6  
    The River Sports Picks HHE10's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2020
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    118
    Quote Originally Posted by Wins2day View Post
    Looking forward to your picks. Welcome from another newbie ..
    Thanks Wins2day, I guess we are both Florida Panther Fans
    WEBSITE http://riversportspicks.simplesite.com/ INSTAGRAM/FACEBOOK @theriversportspicks
    Reply With Quote  
     

  7. #7  
    RX Junior Wins2day's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2020
    Location
    Pennsylvania
    Posts
    1,091
    Quote Originally Posted by HHE10 View Post
    Thanks Wins2day, I guess we are both Florida Panther Fans

    Yep !! I think they have a slight chance in the series coming up, Islanders are tough to score on but if the Cat's get their way they should be able to give them a good series at least IMO.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  8. #8  
    The River Sports Picks HHE10's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2020
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    118
    Quote Originally Posted by Wins2day View Post
    Yep !! I think they have a slight chance in the series coming up, Islanders are tough to score on but if the Cat's get their way they should be able to give them a good series at least IMO.
    Yeah should be a good battle
    WEBSITE http://riversportspicks.simplesite.com/ INSTAGRAM/FACEBOOK @theriversportspicks
    Reply With Quote  
     

  9. #9  
    RX Junior Wins2day's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2020
    Location
    Pennsylvania
    Posts
    1,091
    Quote Originally Posted by HHE10 View Post
    Yeah should be a good battle

    Can't wait till it starts, i'm so sick of the virus protocol.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  10. #10  
    The River Sports Picks HHE10's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2020
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    118
    Quote Originally Posted by Wins2day View Post
    Can't wait till it starts, i'm so sick of the virus protocol.
    Yeah, can't wait either. At least the NBA will entertain me for a while when it starts
    WEBSITE http://riversportspicks.simplesite.com/ INSTAGRAM/FACEBOOK @theriversportspicks
    Reply With Quote  
     

  11. #11  
    RX Junior Wins2day's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2020
    Location
    Pennsylvania
    Posts
    1,091
    Quote Originally Posted by HHE10 View Post
    Yeah, can't wait either. At least the NBA will entertain me for a while when it starts

    Good point. I may even watch a little NBA for entertainment purposes . Usually i don't but since this virus has kept everything down i can't wait for some meaningful action !
    Reply With Quote  
     

  12. #12  
    RX Junior
    Join Date
    Jun 2020
    Location
    US/C
    Posts
    1,711
    Quote Originally Posted by HHE10 View Post
    Hopefully we can both do good in CFB and NFL
    Yeah, I will look forward to sharing thoughts with you when the time comes!
    Forced to add 33 dumbphucks onto my IGNORE list, due to their dumbass ignorance, spam, vulgarity, bigotry, and vitriolic fascism-worshipping-partisanship.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  13. #13  
    RX Junior
    Join Date
    Jun 2020
    Location
    US/C
    Posts
    1,711
    Quote Originally Posted by Wins2day View Post
    Solid numbers LISHY..I personally had a mediocre Hockey season at the stoppage point but i'm looking forward to picking it up a notch when the games resume . Welcome from another newbie.
    And welcome to you!!
    That's how my early season went too last year....slow...then just before playoffs it was like warp 9 all the way!! LOL
    SO here's hoping you have a similar run!!
    Forced to add 33 dumbphucks onto my IGNORE list, due to their dumbass ignorance, spam, vulgarity, bigotry, and vitriolic fascism-worshipping-partisanship.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  14. #14  
    RX Junior Wins2day's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2020
    Location
    Pennsylvania
    Posts
    1,091
    Quote Originally Posted by LISHY View Post
    And welcome to you!!
    That's how my early season went too last year....slow...then just before playoffs it was like warp 9 all the way!! LOL
    SO here's hoping you have a similar run!!

    Yes ! Winning at warp speed would be nice, i'm guessing it will be tricky at first but those dogs should bite eventually. Game 1 of the series is going to be weird, even for the players i would imagine but soon enough the games should flow at some noticeable pace i would hope.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  15. #15  
    RX Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2020
    Location
    delhi
    Posts
    42
    welcome
    Reply With Quote  
     

Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •