Battleground states will decide the election...

Search

Tokens

Battlegrounds

redirect
NOTE: ...June polls are NOT to be taken as a forecast model for a future event.
Polls are NOT meant to be predictive! Don't take them that way.
Many things may happen between now and November. See "October Surprise."
This simply reflects the way voters feel today about TODAY.

AVERAGE of all recent polls combined
:

Source: https://www.270towin.com/2020-polls-biden-trump/

KEY states, ALL formerly won by Trump
which are now BATTLEGROUNDS!
Electoral College votes in parentheses.

*** If Biden wins any 3 listed below, it's over.

*Although TEXAS is currently TIED, we assume this will go RED (38)
IOWA is currently TIED also but only 6 electoral votes.

(16) GEORGIA +2 Trump

(15) N.CAROLINA +1 Biden

(18) OHIO +2 Biden

(20) PENNSYLVANIA +2 Biden

(29) FLORIDA +2 Biden

(11) ARIZONA
+3 Biden !

(10) WISCONSIN +6 Biden !

(16) MICHIGAN +6 Biden !

Source:
https://www.270towin.com/2020-polls-biden-trump/

Tokens
Polls —-> lolololololololol

MCLAUGHLIN & ASSOCIATES
McLaughlin & Associates is a national survey research and strategic services company whose personnel have played a key role in assisting successful organizations in the United States, Canada, Europe, Asia and Latin America. We specialize in public opinion research, media planning and buying services, and strategic consulting services.

Skewed Media Polls

The latest skewed media polls must be intentional. It’s clear that NBC, ABC and CNN who have Democrat operatives like Chuck Todd, George Stephanopoulos and other Democrats in their news operations are consistently under-polling Republicans and therefore, reporting biased polls. They continue to poll adults or registered voters that skew away from likely voters. So instead of the 33% Republican turnout which actually happened in 2016, they are reporting polls on only 26%, 25% or even 24% Republicans. Since you get over 90% of the Republican vote, for every point fewer Republicans that they do not poll, they reduce your vote total by a point. In contrast CBS polled likely voters. CBS had 32% Republicans and a close national race. The bias seems to be an intentional strategy to suppress your vote. The latest media spin is that it’s too late to define Joe Biden and it’s too late for President Trump to win. We can hardly wait until they start spinning a “Biden electoral lock”. It has to be a strategy to counter the enthusiasm of Trump voters.

For, example, the CNN poll out today is another skewed anti-Trump poll of only 25% Republican. It’s a poll of 1,259 adults – not even registered voters, let alone likely voters. Also, it was done between June 2nd and 5th, before the great economic news from last Friday. In their questionnaire between asking about your job approval and the ballot, they had questions on issues including race relations, not job creation, which could have biased the poll further. It appears that the CNN poll is biased in both sample and questionnaire design to manufacture an anti-Trump outcome.

Specifically, the NBC/WSJ poll on Sunday was among registered voters, not likely voters, and is only 26% Republican. Again this shorts Republicans about 7 points from the 2016 exit polls which had 33% Republicans. This poll was done May 28th through June 2nd and would not have a Friday’s great jobs impact.

The refusal to screen for actual likely voters is creating an under-polling of Republicans and therefore Trump voters. It seems intentional. It’s exactly what the media did in 2016.

Tokens
I agree with you and my research and work shows essentially the same as what you do.

Like you said though, anything is possible in the way of an October surprise, although to be fair, there could also be something that comes along and is revealed

which could finish off and bury Trump even more than he is now.

Tokens
My research ^^^ means links I post from far left liberal sites. Mindless gibberish, AKA brainwashed

Tokens
Polls —-> lolololololololol

MCLAUGHLIN & ASSOCIATES
McLaughlin & Associates is a national survey research and strategic services company whose personnel have played a key role in assisting successful organizations in the United States, Canada, Europe, Asia and Latin America. We specialize in public opinion research, media planning and buying services, and strategic consulting services.

Skewed Media Polls

The latest skewed media polls must be intentional. It’s clear that NBC, ABC and CNN who have Democrat operatives like Chuck Todd, George Stephanopoulos and other Democrats in their news operations are consistently under-polling Republicans and therefore, reporting biased polls. They continue to poll adults or registered voters that skew away from likely voters. So instead of the 33% Republican turnout which actually happened in 2016, they are reporting polls on only 26%, 25% or even 24% Republicans. Since you get over 90% of the Republican vote, for every point fewer Republicans that they do not poll, they reduce your vote total by a point. In contrast CBS polled likely voters. CBS had 32% Republicans and a close national race. The bias seems to be an intentional strategy to suppress your vote. The latest media spin is that it’s too late to define Joe Biden and it’s too late for President Trump to win. We can hardly wait until they start spinning a “Biden electoral lock”. It has to be a strategy to counter the enthusiasm of Trump voters.

For, example, the CNN poll out today is another skewed anti-Trump poll of only 25% Republican. It’s a poll of 1,259 adults – not even registered voters, let alone likely voters. Also, it was done between June 2nd and 5th, before the great economic news from last Friday. In their questionnaire between asking about your job approval and the ballot, they had questions on issues including race relations, not job creation, which could have biased the poll further. It appears that the CNN poll is biased in both sample and questionnaire design to manufacture an anti-Trump outcome.

Specifically, the NBC/WSJ poll on Sunday was among registered voters, not likely voters, and is only 26% Republican. Again this shorts Republicans about 7 points from the 2016 exit polls which had 33% Republicans. This poll was done May 28th through June 2nd and would not have a Friday’s great jobs impact.

The refusal to screen for actual likely voters is creating an under-polling of Republicans and therefore Trump voters. It seems intentional. It’s exactly what the media did in 2016.

It is true that when pollsters take a random sample of voters and/or likely voters,
in most cases (not all, but most) their random sample has more who declare one
political party ID than another....much like if we randomly flip a coin ten times
we are not necessarily going to get exactly 5 heads and 5 tails. And so, as you
correctly point out, such a poll -- even though a random sample -- will have an
inherent bias for aggregate results. That is a fact.

However, equally true are at least three (3) counter-points:

1/ the respondents of any poll are not ALL the people they tried to contact,
but rather a grouping of those who agreed to participate. As such it is quite
possible that there are simply more Dems now than Repubs who are willing
to participate and/or it could also mean there are more Dems and therefore that
sample is reflective of today's society.
Either way this is NOT a fault of the pollsters.

2/ if the numbers are within the margins of error the polls can be dismissed.
But all those results shown above are outside the margin of error (MOE) and
therefore legit -- albeit some of them with a significant bias, but certainly not all.

3/ most (but not all) those polls showing double digits are so far above the MOE
that even allowing for bias they are STILL significant and legit.
Fictitious example to illustrate the point as it pertains to MOST the polls above:
You and I take a poll that has 53 Republicans and only 47 Democrats.
Of the 100 responses 80% give Trump a favorable rating compared to only 20%
who give him an unfavorable rating. 80% !!
Would it be right for DEMS to argue that poll result is BS simply because there
were a handful more Republicans in the sample size ???
Of course not.
The actual margin is important. -12.2 approval is so high that it compensates
for the inherent bias that DOES appear in some of those polls.
The number would come down, for sure, but STILL be statistically significant
after balancing for bias.
And it's not good for Trump as it stands today.....though this could all change in July.

Tokens
I agree with you and my research and work shows essentially the same as what you do.

Like you said though, anything is possible in the way of an October surprise, although to be fair, there could also be something that comes along and is revealed

which could finish off and bury Trump even more than he is now.

ahh yes....true....one must remember the infamous "October Surprise" can work both ways!

yabut, even so, I still got this nagging feeling that Barr is going to pull a "Comey Special"

He wants to keep his cushy job....and that would be the weay to do it.
And there is NOBODY to stop him...not even Congress.

Tokens
Polls don’t mean shit, especially when they are so skewed with democrats. It is just something for libtards to hold on to and feel all warm and fuzzy about. How soon we forget about 2016. I know, I know, this is different right? Yeah okay, if that makes you feel better

Politico (06/29/2016)
Battleground bloodbath: Clinton leads Trump in 7 swing states

The New York Times (10/18/2016)
Presidential Forecast
Hillary Clinton has a 91% chance to win

"Good morning on this, the 21st day before Election Day. Hillary Clinton’s chances reached 91 percent last night — their highest point yet in this election cycle. The latest rise comes from gains in Arizona and Georgia, as well as hints of further weakness in typically safe red states like Alaska and Utah."

lol @ those who think Polls matter

Tokens
ahh yes....true....one must remember the infamous "October Surprise" can work both ways!

yabut, even so, I still got this nagging feeling that Barr is going to pull a "Comey Special"

Even if he does, does that that automatically mean Trump is going to win and Biden is going to lose?

One has to remember that this is NOT 2016 or even close to it in that back then there was not anything even remotely close to the Coronavirus, which has taken

115,000 lives as well as the 35 or 40 million people who are unemployed as well as the protests and riots.

Remember that is still going to be in people's minds, whereas something involving Biden and Obama may very well be perceived as old news and certainly

not enough to turn the Election results assuming of course that if and when stuff like this is released, Biden still has a comfortable lead.

Tokens

Yeah god forbid the truth comes out right? It was much better when we just went with the bullshit and Russia lies in 2016

Tokens
Polls don’t mean shit, especially when they are so skewed with democrats. It is just something for libtards to hold on to and feel all warm and fuzzy about. How soon we forget about 2016. I know, I know, this is different right? Yeah okay, if that makes you feel better

Politico (06/29/2016)
Battleground bloodbath: Clinton leads Trump in 7 swing states

The New York Times (10/18/2016)
Presidential Forecast
Hillary Clinton has a 91% chance to win

"Good morning on this, the 21st day before Election Day. Hillary Clinton’s chances reached 91 percent last night — their highest point yet in this election cycle. The latest rise comes from gains in Arizona and Georgia, as well as hints of further weakness in typically safe red states like Alaska and Utah."

lol @ those who think Polls matter

So, lemmee see if I understand you correctly because I don't want to be inaccurate with this:
You're implying that, and I quote u:
"Polls don’t mean shit" and "How soon we forget about 2016."
--because Trump lost the popular vote in 2016 but
was given the presidency by virtue of the electoral college ?
And THAT is why you say: "Polls don’t mean shit" ????

Rx Normal
Tokens
So, lemmee see if I understand you correctly because I don't want to be inaccurate with this:

Trump lost the popular vote because of massive voter fraud in deep blue states like CA and NY. With proper photographic voter ID in every state, Democrats would never again win an election, and that includest the popular vote.

Oops...

tenor.gif

Tokens

Is it that hard to understand or are you just slow? Correct, voting booths matter, bullshit polls with 0.000001% of the population don’t. It is like the preseason Cbb polls. They mean nothing but some love talking about them

Tokens
Even if he does, does that that automatically mean Trump is going to win and Biden is going to lose?

Automatically? No.

Probably? Yeppers! Or so I believe, because I think Barr will come up with
something so heinous that it needs to have that desired effect to be bad
enough to overcome any Biden lead.
Keep in mind that with few exceptions (there are some but not many)
MOST of the time wide leads earlier in the year do narrow significantly
by election time (usually)
An AG Barr "special investigation into Biden on allegations of RAPE or whatever"
would be a killer by then when the race has narrowed more.

Tokens
Automatically? No.

Probably? Yeppers! Or so I believe, because I think Barr will come up with
something so heinous that it needs to have that desired effect to be bad
enough to overcome any Biden lead.
Keep in mind that with few exceptions (there are some but not many)
MOST of the time wide leads earlier in the year do narrow significantly
by election time (usually)
An AG Barr "special investigation into Biden on allegations of RAPE or whatever"
would be a killer by then when the race has narrowed more.

Put your tinfoil hat on libtard. You guys love a good conspiracy theory

Tokens

Lishy-I strongly advise you to keep your distance from the psychic because apparently you don't know that

he is nothing but a troll and instigator who tries to start trouble and irritate people.

I noticed that you a made a comment about the ignore feature in the Rubber Room,

I strongly suggest you go back there and review his modus operandi
with me in

the last few days in The Important Virus Update and prior to that in What the QAnon Right Wing

Conspiracy Thread is all about the Trump News Thread(can't remember the exact name).

This should give you a clear picture of who you are dealing with here.

I put him ignore five week ago and put him on unignore until yesterday as I am documenting his posts to send

to send to Administration both there and over here where he just migrated.

there was a not enough action for him over there..

What you just stated is just one more example of why the Psychic(or as I now refer to him as the PSYCHOTIC) is not very bright, and that is being

kind!

Tokens
Trump lost the popular vote because of massive voter fraud in deep blue states like CA and NY.

I've been searching for verifiable PROOF of that for years.
Please provide links to the verifiable PROOF you have for "massive voter fraud"
and upon review I will thank you for opening my eyes to that truth.
But I must see VERIFIABLE, documented PROOF...not supposition or
conjecture based on the handful of improper ballots cast at EVERY ELECTION
ever held in any county state or national level...no....I mean the *PROOF*
that is indisputable and undeniable.
Please and thank you. Much appreciated! :103631605
Because unlike some, I am more than willing to reverse a point-of-view or opinion
based on new, verifiable, indisputable PROOF.

Tokens
Is it that hard to understand or are you just slow? Correct, voting booths matter, bullshit polls with 0.000001% of the population don’t. It is like the preseason Cbb polls. They mean nothing but some love talking about them

It's ambiguous....that's why I don't quite follow so I will repeat:
are you in effect saying/implying that because Trump won in 2016
that "Polls don’t mean shit" ????

Simple question.

Tokens

Lishy-I strongly advise you to keep your distance from the psychic because apparently you don't know that he is nothing but a troll and instigator

who tries to instigate trouble and irritate people.

I noticed that you a made a comment about the ignore feature in the Rubber Room, I strongly suggest ypougo back there and review his modus operandi

with me in the last few days in The Important Virus Update and prior to that in What the QAnon Right Wing Conspiracy Thread is all about the Trump News Thread

(can't remember the exact name).

This should give you a clear picture of who you are dealing with here.

I put him ignore five week ago and put him on unignore yesterday as I am documenting his posts over there and no here in this section since apparently

there was a not enough action for him over there..

What you just stated is just one more example of why the Psychic(or as I now refer to him as the PSYCHOTIC) is not very bright, and that is being

kind!

That is cute coming from the 75 year old racist shitbag who lies non stop and those lies are in black & white for all to see here. A scumbag who is here because he was banned at the last 2 forums he was at and at one of them, started a thread about buying a wife. That is not made up. It is public knowledge that savage himself posted for all to see. He is nothing but a waste of oxygen

Tokens
It's ambiguous....that's why I don't quite follow so I will repeat:
are you in effect saying/implying that because Trump won in 2016
that "Polls don’t mean shit" ????

Simple question.

I answered this already. Did you take the short bus to school?

Tokens
Put your tinfoil hat on libtard. You guys love a good conspiracy theory

What's a libtard?

I'm new here.

Politically I am a proud INDEPENDENT and have been all my life.
Also a moderate insofar as ideology goes. I share an almost even
match of liberal and conservative views.
I voted for every president since the late 70's at least once
Carter, Regan, Bush, Clinton, Bush, Obama -- but sat out the last
one because I didn't like either candidate for president. And since I
not identify with either party I refused to pick a side.

It is however apparent YOU are Republican.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
68gbtools
The RX is the sports betting industry's leading information portal for bonuses, picks, and sportsbook reviews. Find the best deals offered by a sportsbook in your state and browse our free picks section.FacebookTwitterInstagramContact Usforum@therx.com