Forum: NFL Football Forum - Sponsored by: WagerWeb - get your 100% bonus here!
Post your picks or discuss anything related to betting NFL football here.

Thread: Will there be a weekly corona report or is it all game day decisions?

1. #1 Will there be a weekly corona report or is it all game day decisions? 
    my clock is stuck on 420 time to hit this bong brendanjack's Avatar
    Should be very interesting especially if qbs start testing positive. As easy as the handicapping may be perceived there could be a whole new element of uncertainty. Injury reports are tough enough now factor in the testing policies. It will be very interesting to see how hockey and basketball play out. The corona virus is a placebo.

RX Junior
    Going to be new territory for everyone. Skip the qb getting corona for a sec and think of this scenario....team x has a starting OL already out with injury and midweek 4 other OL including 3 starters test positive and have to sit. Now a team has essentially an entire new OL on gameday made up of backups and practice squad.

RX Local
    I was telling a friend, forget about placing bets early in the week, you won't know until game day who's playing & who's out with Coronavirus.

Crazy times we are living in......

RX Junior
    True, there will be game day announcements and there might be a lot of surprises at the last minute, so don't bet early...

Although, IMO, if they start the season, there is no way they play a full season.

Way i hear all players will be tested by Wednesday than on game day the chance that one that did not have it on Wednesday 95% would not have it Sunday. Those players will be lock down until time to play.