Forum: NBA Basketball Forum - Post your picks or discuss anything related to betting the NBA & WNBA here.

Thread: Nba games in ORLANDO......

1. #1 Nba games in ORLANDO...... 
    Lines are out!!! Holy shit!!!

So these games in Orlando.....what exact arena or arena's are these games being played?? The Magic's home Arena? How many venues are there? A lot of these games on a full day will overlap I assume....Thanks

Will all these games be played on complete "neutral" site courts? Just need to know when capping the games.....thanks fellas

Ok.....all games are at the Disney complex in Orlando using three courts. No more than 7 games in a given day. Games will be played starting early all through the evening

NBA season will resume play in Orlando on Thursday, July 30 with the playoffs set to start on Monday, August 17. The Jazz and Pelicans will be the first game in Orlando at 6:30 p.m. Eastern on July 30. This will be followed by a Los Angeles showdown as the Clippers square off with the Lakers at 9 p.m.“NBA restart schedule notes:- Maximum seven games per day, tip-offs between 12 p.m. and 9 p.m. – Three total courts, two for national TV.

Showdown or meltdown

This will be interesting....a little challenge for the oddsmakers to start I would think

RX Junior
    They should have scrapped the season. This bubble has cluster fuck written all over it.

Quote Originally Posted by big wang View Post
    They should have scrapped the season. This bubble has cluster fuck written all over it.
    I think it's a cluster for everything....they're doing the best they can with what they have to offer. You can't cater to this pandemic and keep everything shut down IMO. European soccer seems to be doing just fine so far

RX Junior
    They should have shut it down and still might as more players test positive. Are they going to keep all of the staff members who have to serve the players in the bubble too? Housekeepers, food service, valet, etc. Not to mention the hookers that will be bused in. The NHL and the NBA are both going to screw up next season too.

Saw a picture of the courts being set up......wow this will be different.....the courts are side by side looks like they'll be having games side by side going on at the same time. Totally tournament style! Reminds me of my sons travel ball tournaments back in the day we used to travel to different venues the courts were set up like that.....how do you really wager these games??? It's gotta be just flat out talent vs talent size vs size on the court, but it can't be that easy Vegas will not lose their ass on these games. This will be interesting....