Forum: College Football Forum - Post your picks or discuss anything related to betting NCAA football here. Sponsored by:

Thread: No CIVIL WAR in Oregon

1. #1 No CIVIL WAR in Oregon 
    RX Junior
    The annual battle between the Oregon Ducks &. The Oregon state beavers will not be referred to as a " civil war ". Anymore , fucking social justice warriors take the fun out of everything

RX Junior
    At least neither team is called the REBELS. Ohhh, that would be really bad! Call it The Duck Pond War and/or The Beaver Pond War. And hope the ASPCA does not intervene.

I live out here in this cesspool.. I'm sure at some point , I will have some visitors showing up at my residence since I will keep calling it the Civil War

RX Senior
    UF's President - a liberal f*ck - banned saying "Gator Bait" (because - supposedly - black kids were used to lure alligators, which is complete bullsh*t).

It's never ending.

I want to know when college and pro teams will be required to balance their rosters with more white players - especially the southern colleges where the black populations are much higher. UF, for example, hasn't had a white starter on defense in at least 3 years. That's how this works right? Or is that only when there's too many whities in a profession or on a team/sport?

There was a segment last night on one of the liberal networks talking about how the national parks are 'too white' (too many white people go to national parks). They literally did a segment on this, with the director of the park service more or less agreeing (he's hispanic). It's never ending.

Quote Originally Posted by CoachCB View Post
    UF's President - a liberal f*ck - banned saying "Gator Bait" (because - supposedly - black kids were used to lure alligators, which is complete bullsh*t).

It's never ending.

I want to know when college and pro teams will be required to balance their rosters with more white players - especially the southern colleges where the black populations are much higher. UF, for example, hasn't had a white starter on defense in at least 3 years. That's how this works right? Or is that only when there's too many whities in a profession or on a team/sport?

There was a segment last night on one of the liberal networks talking about how the national parks are 'too white' (too many white people go to national parks). They literally did a segment on this, with the director of the park service more or less agreeing (he's hispanic). It's never ending.
    We need a Rooney Rule for white people too.. Whites just aren't getting enough roles in sports.. That damn diversity thing is a motherfucker

RX Junior
    Quote Originally Posted by CoachCB View Post

It's never ending.

So true Coach, SO TRUE.

RX Senior
    The fans will always call it the civil war just like they stopped calling the Florida Georgia game the worlds largest outdoor cocktail party. I still call it that and always will.