Forum: Political Forum - Spirited Political comedy. All serious political and World Event posting is also to be posted in this forum.

Thread: What happens to the wall after Nov. 3rd ?

1. #1 What happens to the wall after Nov. 3rd ? 
    Estimates are about 450 miles will be completed by early January.

Will we get additional wall added if Trump gets reelected ?

Will Biden and Dems tear down the existing wall if somehow they get full power ?

Good questions, i'd like to know as well.

RX Wizard
    Easy answer,Dem's will tear it down immediately ,Dem's are sub human

We elected Trump to build The Wall, therefore there will be a wall along the Mexican border, and it will be paid for by Mexico. Biden will not be president. Now that Trump has ended all illegal voting, Democrats will never have power again.

RX Semi-God
    TomG, who you voting for Trump or Biden
    "Forrest Gump is getting his groove on near a beach in Australia. This shit will blow over in a month" - Enfuego on March 12th, 2020 when talking about COVID-19

Quote Originally Posted by PatsFan1283 View Post
    Priceless

Quote Originally Posted by PatsFan1283 View Post
    I am voting for Trump, which is what every American should do.

RX Junior
    Quote Originally Posted by TomGshotput View Post
    I am voting for Trump, which is what every American should do.
    true dat...lol

Defender of the Faith JohnnyMac's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by RED EYE View Post
    Estimates are about 450 miles will be completed by early January.
    Two questions: How long is the border? And, who paid for the 450 miles?

Meskins will pour over it by the thousands. Kind of like that weird, scary scene
    in World War Z.

Never mind the coronavirus. Corona BEER will sales will spike exponentially, until U.S.
    sales break all records.

RX Junior
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyMac View Post
    Two questions: How long is the border? And, who paid for the 450 miles?
    CBP reported two weeks ago that truly "new wall" (where no barrier was before) installed since Jan 2017 is a total of Three Miles....with another 162m that has been modified to supposed trumpian standards

Congress is yet to authorize any funding for additional wall and Tiny's most recent effort to steal money allocated to the U.S. military was shot down in federal court just last week

Biden administration will most likely revert to a security standard very much akin to that employed by President Obama during his eight years in charge
    Don Trump is another Nixon.....if Nixon had 4th grade literacy, weighed 321 lbs, snorted amphetamines like Pez, consumed only pureed food & exhibited expanding symptoms of FTD

Some idiots actually thought Trump was going to get Mexico to cut a check for the wall. That's squad type of thinking here.. The wall actually pays for itself if you keep illegals from crossing , which is what has happened. Instead of us paying for their housing , feeding them , clothing them , the tremendous amounts of funds allocated for the courts and prison system , now falls back to Mexico who now has to do the same exact thing we've been doing..

Or maybe just figure in better terms we now have with trade.

More than one way to skin a cat they say.

RX Semi-God
    I doubt it would get torn down (actually, now that I think of it, maybe not but probably not by a Biden admin) but most of it is maintenance to existing fencing I believe? Probably just won't get completed.
    "Forrest Gump is getting his groove on near a beach in Australia. This shit will blow over in a month" - Enfuego on March 12th, 2020 when talking about COVID-19

RX Junior
    The US - Mexico border is 1,954 miles.
    So far, about 200 new miles have been completed, paid by funds divereted from other sources.
    The DEMS will rub shit in Trumps face with this fail, he said he would build a wall, and Mexico would pay for it.
    He only said it 5,000 times, though.

Quote Originally Posted by Serbone View Post
    The US - Mexico border is 1,954 miles.
    So far, about 200 new miles have been completed, paid by funds divereted from other sources.
    The DEMS will rub shit in Trumps face with this fail, he said he would build a wall, and Mexico would pay for it.
    He only said it 5,000 times, though.
    No one including Trump believes we need a wall for 1954 miles.. 400+ miles will have been completed by January.. Border crossings down significantly... Not sure what kind of shit Dems can run rub in Trumps face with that ..just the opposite. Not a squeak imo..

As far as Trump mentioning that Mexico will pay for the wall 5000 times , did he actually say that Mexico will cut a check for the wall ? I thought I heard Mexico will pay for it one way or the other.. Which technically is what's happening..

If none of that works for you , most of us don't pay for something until the job is finished ..

RX Junior
    Quote Originally Posted by RED EYE View Post
    No one including Trump believes we need a wall for 1954 miles.. 400+ miles will have been completed by January.. Border crossings down significantly... Not sure what kind of shit Dems can run rub in Trumps face with that ..just the opposite. Not a squeak imo..

As far as Trump mentioning that Mexico will pay for the wall 5000 times , did he actually say that Mexico will cut a check for the wall ? I thought I heard Mexico will pay for it one way or the other.. Which technically is what's happening..

If none of that works for you , most of us don't pay for something until the job is finished ..
    Not even a good try...
    Yes I know the entire 1,954 miles does not need a wall, rivers, high ground, etc, but he has failed with 200 miles so far, even if he makes it to 400.
    Also don't get cute with the "did he actually say Mexico with cut a check", that is middle school level argument. Mexico has not paid for it in any way, shape, or form so far. Maybe Trump will get compensation from them closer to the election, but again, 200 (or 400) miles is a fail. Dems will have a good time with their campaign ads with this one...

U will believe what the media tells U you believe rolltide's Avatar
    once Biden wins America will officially track into shithole status so Mexico will happily build a wall to keep us out
    Think of how stupid the average person is, and realize half of them are stupider than that

Wall? What wall? You mean a fence?
    Least I can say I got through it so many never made it
    Wonder when this shits really over will I be celebrated?

Quote Originally Posted by Serbone View Post
    Not even a good try...
    Yes I know the entire 1,954 miles does not need a wall, rivers, high ground, etc, but he has failed with 200 miles so far, even if he makes it to 400.
    Also don't get cute with the "did he actually say Mexico with cut a check", that is middle school level argument. Mexico has not paid for it in any way, shape, or form so far. Maybe Trump will get compensation from them closer to the election, but again, 200 (or 400) miles is a fail. Dems will have a good time with their campaign ads with this one...
    Completely wrong .. 400 plus miles of wall especially in key areas where traffic is significant is down 90+ % is a fantastic accomplishment. And 4 more years , we can add significantly.. We all know you do a slow walk off the plank with these issues , or the sky is falling again , but this won't be one of them. Dems can't use this against Trump. And they won't . They lost here with the numbers that we're now seeing.

This isn't new math Serbone.. If we spend over 150 billion a year with the illegals issue , and we cut those costs down significantly where those illegals are now on the other side of the wall , We've saved tremendous amounts of money.. Wall either pays for itself in that regard or Mexico takes care of their own. Either way , its a savings however you look at it..