Saturday Service Play Thread 07/11/2020

Search

Let's go Brandon!
Tokens
Please remember, this forum is not here for regular posters who cap their own games to post their daily plays. Please use our individual sport forums to post your plays. Professional cappers (those that sell plays) must remain in the Site Promotion Forum.

Please do not post Twitter plays or forum member plays in this thread.

Do Not Post these Services

[FONT=wf_segoe-ui_normal] SportsLine
Doc's Sports
[/FONT]
[FONT=wf_segoe-ui_normal]Robert Ferringo
Raphael Esparza
[/FONT]

[FONT=wf_segoe-ui_normal]Indian Cowboy[/FONT]
[FONT=wf_segoe-ui_normal]Tony George[/FONT]
[FONT=wf_segoe-ui_normal]Scott Spreitzer[/FONT]
[FONT=wf_segoe-ui_normal]Vernon Croy[/FONT]
[FONT=wf_segoe-ui_normal]Alan Harris[/FONT]
[FONT=wf_segoe-ui_normal]Mike Davis[/FONT]
[FONT=wf_segoe-ui_normal]Allen East Man
Jason Sharpe
[/FONT]

[FONT=wf_segoe-ui_normal]Strike Point Sports[/FONT]

Do not post write-ups ...
AJ Apollo
Alex Smart
@ntonwins
Apple Handicappers
ASA, ASA Inc’s or American Sports Analysts
ATS Consultants
ATSadv ice.com
Ben Lewis
Brandon Lang's Crew
Bruce Marshall
Chris Jordan's Crew
Dave Cokin
Dennis Hill
Dennis Macklin
Dr. Bob Sports
Dr. guru sports
EZ Winners
Fairway Jayr
Fred Wallin
Gametimereport
Greg DiPalma
Hittingpaydirt
JB Sports
Jim Avery
Jim Kruger
Jorge Gonzalez
Ken Jenkins
Killersportslive
Larry Ness
Lenny Delgenio
LT Profits
Lucky Lester
Madduxsports
Marc Lawrence/Playbook
Matt Fargo
Mike Lineback
Mike Rose
Pacific (Pac Star) Sports
PayneInsider
Paul Stone
Peter Gold at VI
Pick Nation Crew
PlusLineSports
Pointwise Sports
PowerPlay Wins
Preferred Picks
Pregame
Pro Sports Info
Red Zone Sports
Right Angle Sports (RAS)
Rocky Atkinson
Ron Raymond
Ross Benjamin
Sal Bansa/sportspicks1019
Scott Spreitzer
Sixth Sense Sports
Sports Memo Crew
Steve Merril SportsAlatex Sports
Stevo Design Inc. All services
Ted Sevransky/Teddy Covers
Tennessee Valley Sports
THELOCKOFTHEDAY
The Prez
The Real Animal
Tony George
Tony Karpinski/3G-Sports
Tom Stryker
Trushel Sports Consulting
Vegasadvisor s.com
Vernon Croy
Winning Points/Sports

Tokens
Anyone have Kyle Marleys UFC picks?? Dude was KILLING it at APEX. Thanks for posting those Buzz Kill

When you're broke, you Break
Tokens
Here are a few of his plays ...

Alexander Volkanovski (-195) vs. Max Holloway (+165): Volkanovski via unanimous decision

This is a rematch from December, when Volkanovski took Holloway's featherweight title. Volkanovski clearly won that fight, and his leg kicks were a big factor. He also had the cardio to hang with Holloway over five rounds, which has been a big problem for other fighters in the past. I see this fight being very similar to their first one though, and I have to lean toward Volkanovski getting the win. He is the more powerful guy who is more likely to get a knockout or takedowns, and if Holloway can't figure out a way to stop the leg kicks here, then it will be tough for him to win. Holloway needs to throw some calf kicks of his own and use his movement to minimize Volkanovski's leg kicks. If he can do that and land enough volume on the feet, then he can win at least three rounds and record the upset. I think the line is about right here though, and I will take Volkanovski to win three or four rounds here.

Petr Yan (-260) vs. Jose Aldo (+210): Yan via TKO

This is a fight for the bantamweight belt that Henry Cejudo vacated when he retired in May. I have been very high on Yan and called him a future champion. I didn't think it would come via a win over Aldo, but here we are. I don't think this is a runaway at all, but I do like Yan in this fight. I think he is the more dangerous striker who will be throwing more volume, and I see him having more success the longer this fight goes. But Aldo also can be successful, and if he utilizes his leg kicks like he used to, that will help his chances here. He could get a knockout of his own, but I wouldn't be shocked to see him win three rounds on the judges' scorecards in order to get his hand raised. I just have to lean with Yan as I think he lands a lot of hard shots and ends up putting Aldo away in the latter half of the fight.

Jessica Andrade (+165) vs. Rose Namajunas (-195): Namajunas via unanimous decision

This is a rematch from a year ago, when Andrade knocked out Namajunas with a slam to take the women's strawweight title. This time, they'll go only three rounds, and we have Namajunas as almost a 2-1 favorite. She did look like the much better fighter in that first fight before slammed, and I think she'll look better this time as well. Andrade does have real power though, so she can get a knockout with her hands or a slam, and I believe she is going to need the KO to win this fight. I see Namajunas being the smoother striker, landing more shots and using her movement to avoid the power of Andrade. I thought we would get a better line on Namajunas here since she lost the first fight, but that isn't the case, so I don't think I would want to lay the price here unless she drops a bit. But she is the pick, and she could get a finish of her own.

Amanda Ribas (-800) vs. Paige VanZant (+550): Ribas via unanimous decision

I think this is a terrible matchup for VanZant, and I feel Ribas probably wins this fight nine out of 10 times like the odds indicate. Ribas is better everywhere here and I believe the only way she would lose is to submission from bottom, a guillotine or a rear naked choke if VanZant can get her back. I just think Ribas smokes her on the feet, although she can mop her on the floor as well. Ribas should control every minute of this fight and either get a finish or a clear 30-27 at worst. I don't see how VanZant even wins a round here, and I would expect at least one 10-8 round if this goes the distance.

Tokens
THANK YOU!!!! You’re the man!

Here are a few of his plays ...

Alexander Volkanovski (-195) vs. Max Holloway (+165): Volkanovski via unanimous decision

This is a rematch from December, when Volkanovski took Holloway's featherweight title. Volkanovski clearly won that fight, and his leg kicks were a big factor. He also had the cardio to hang with Holloway over five rounds, which has been a big problem for other fighters in the past. I see this fight being very similar to their first one though, and I have to lean toward Volkanovski getting the win. He is the more powerful guy who is more likely to get a knockout or takedowns, and if Holloway can't figure out a way to stop the leg kicks here, then it will be tough for him to win. Holloway needs to throw some calf kicks of his own and use his movement to minimize Volkanovski's leg kicks. If he can do that and land enough volume on the feet, then he can win at least three rounds and record the upset. I think the line is about right here though, and I will take Volkanovski to win three or four rounds here.

Petr Yan (-260) vs. Jose Aldo (+210): Yan via TKO

This is a fight for the bantamweight belt that Henry Cejudo vacated when he retired in May. I have been very high on Yan and called him a future champion. I didn't think it would come via a win over Aldo, but here we are. I don't think this is a runaway at all, but I do like Yan in this fight. I think he is the more dangerous striker who will be throwing more volume, and I see him having more success the longer this fight goes. But Aldo also can be successful, and if he utilizes his leg kicks like he used to, that will help his chances here. He could get a knockout of his own, but I wouldn't be shocked to see him win three rounds on the judges' scorecards in order to get his hand raised. I just have to lean with Yan as I think he lands a lot of hard shots and ends up putting Aldo away in the latter half of the fight.

Jessica Andrade (+165) vs. Rose Namajunas (-195): Namajunas via unanimous decision

This is a rematch from a year ago, when Andrade knocked out Namajunas with a slam to take the women's strawweight title. This time, they'll go only three rounds, and we have Namajunas as almost a 2-1 favorite. She did look like the much better fighter in that first fight before slammed, and I think she'll look better this time as well. Andrade does have real power though, so she can get a knockout with her hands or a slam, and I believe she is going to need the KO to win this fight. I see Namajunas being the smoother striker, landing more shots and using her movement to avoid the power of Andrade. I thought we would get a better line on Namajunas here since she lost the first fight, but that isn't the case, so I don't think I would want to lay the price here unless she drops a bit. But she is the pick, and she could get a finish of her own.

Amanda Ribas (-800) vs. Paige VanZant (+550): Ribas via unanimous decision

I think this is a terrible matchup for VanZant, and I feel Ribas probably wins this fight nine out of 10 times like the odds indicate. Ribas is better everywhere here and I believe the only way she would lose is to submission from bottom, a guillotine or a rear naked choke if VanZant can get her back. I just think Ribas smokes her on the feet, although she can mop her on the floor as well. Ribas should control every minute of this fight and either get a finish or a clear 30-27 at worst. I don't see how VanZant even wins a round here, and I would expect at least one 10-8 round if this goes the distance.

Let's go Brandon!
Tokens
Best Bets for UFC 251 ... Kamaru Usman vs. Jorge Masvidal

ESPN Plus (paid content)

Welterweight championship: Champ Kamaru Usman (-300) vs. No. 3 Jorge Masvidal (+250)

The defending champ is about to face his third consecutive opponent with American Top Team experience in a title fight. Having bested Tyron Woodley and Colby Covington, Usman has strong backing in the betting market, suggesting that he could close at a price higher than his prior title appearances. Is that because Masvidal took the fight on short notice or because a dominant wrestler-striker hybrid presents a bad matchup for a wily but undersized knockout artist?

It might be a combination of both. Usman was preparing to face Burns, who did to Woodley what previously only Usman had managed to do. Usman undoubtedly wants to leverage his dominant top game, and against an older, slightly smaller opponent who has been pinned against the cage before, that seems like a favorable strategy.

Fans should expect Masvidal to have his best chances while standing; he has succeeded in striking duels enough to ensure that his highlight reel will echo in eternity. But many of those knockouts came against fighters not necessarily at their peaks or in a full weight class smaller. He gets a slight edge in terms of technical striking compared to Usman, but Masvidal's knockdown rate is on par with the champ's, and Masvidal has taken far more damage between the two. Plus, Usman averages a more aggressive pace.

Masvidal likely wants a striking duel, but that by no means guarantees he'll get the better of one. Meanwhile, should Usman feel pressure at any point on the feet -- he fully capable of keeping the fight against the cage or on the mat -- he can easily rack up points on the cards.

E+ recommends: Money line play on Usman

Other plays on the fight:

The main event is the title fight least expected to go the distance. But the durability of both fighters, as well as the presumed respect of each other's threats, could lead to a feeling out process and a conservative game plan early.

E+ recommends: Use the over 1.5 rounds in parlays or the money line over 2.5 rounds. If Usman got any coaching whatsoever this week, it was to not take risks or drop for a takedown against a flying knee.

Featherweight championship: Champ Alexander Volkanovski (-220) vs. No. 1 Max Holloway (+185)

On paper, we can easily see why this is a fun pairing to run back a second time. These two average the highest combined standup striking pace of any of the three title pairings, and both deliver their aggressive strikes with abnormally high precision. In their first fight, Volkanovski implemented leg kicks early and often but technically was outstruck in the final two rounds.

However, the rematch of last year's upset of the longtime featherweight champ is occurring under strange circumstances. Holloway revealed that he did not train with any partners, despite having lost to Volkanovski in a predominantly standup affair. There are real concerns about Holloway's ability to control early exchanges against an opponent who now knows that Holloway is not invincible.

The numbers lean Volkanovski -- but only slightly. Holloway has taken enormous amounts of damage in his career, well beyond his years. But he's still young. He showed in his first fight that he can rally and put on his usual high pace despite being hurt. However, it's difficult to imagine that he can do better in a rematch under current circumstances.

E+ recommends: Slight lean on Volkanovski but not at current prices. Likely a pass unless prices tighten up or diverge significantly to make an upset by decision prop possible.

Bantamweight championship: No. 3 Petr Yan (-240) vs. No. 6 Jose Aldo (+200)

The first title fight of the night will determine the new bantamweight champion after Henry Cejudo's abdication by retirement. Former and longtime featherweight champion Aldo recently dropped to bantamweight but lost his division debut. The matchup is a strange one, given the higher-ranked fighters available in the division, but nonetheless, Yan will return from his knockout of Urijah Faber to take on Faber's old rival, Aldo.

Changing weight classes always complicates things. On one hand, Aldo earned comparable striking stats against larger and more formidable opponents than Yan has faced. On the other hand, in a five-round fight, endurance was never Aldo's strength, and that could be further at risk after he had to drop additional weight.

Assuming the numbers aren't skewed by Aldo's drop in weight, Yan is capable of putting on a greater pace and changing levels. If Aldo can't pull out one of his old tricks early in an away-game setting, it could be a long night for him.

E+ recommends: Money line lean on Yan

Let's go Brandon!
Tokens
Steve Janus

Jul 11 '20, 4:00 PM in 9h
Soccer | Betis vs Atletico Madrid
Play on: Atletico Madrid -200 at betonline

1* Free Sharp Play on Atletico Madrid -200

Let's go Brandon!
Tokens
Steve Merril

Jul 11 '20, 7:05 PM in 12h
Fighting | Zhalgas Zhumagulov vs Raulian Paiva
Play on: Raulian Paiva -169 at pinnacle

Raulian Paiva (19-3) is seven years younger than Zhalgas Zhumagulov (13-3) and Paiva holds a substantial four-inch height advantage and a three-inch reach edge. There is not much known about Zhumagulov, but his wins in a no-name Russian league are not impressive. Paiva has fought tougher competition and trains with stronger team, so he holds all the edges in this preliminary fight tonight.

Let's go Brandon!
Tokens
Rob Vinciletti

Jul 11 '20, 9:35 PM in 14h
Fighting | Jiri Prochazka vs Volkan Oezdemir
Play on:Volkan Oezdemir -155 at 5Dimes

** Saturday Featured Comp Play **
The Comp Play for Saturday at UFC 251 Fight Island is on Volkan Oezdemir as he is off a pair of solid wins and will be motivated after signing a new contract. Tonight he takes on Jiří Procházka from the Czech Republic who is making his UFC debut tonight. He has a sterling 26-3 record mainly against lesser quality opponents and he is taking a big step tonight. We will back the ranked and more experienced fighter in Oezdemir. or the MMA Comp Play we will go with Volkan Oezdemir. Rob V- GC Sports

Tokens
KYLE ANTHONYALL COMBAT SPORTS PLAYS

• Game: (24129) Jiri Prochazka at (24130) Volkan Oezdemir
    Date/Time: Jul 12 2020 1:00 AM EDT
    Betting Line Provider: To be announced
    Play Rating: 5%
    Play: Volkan Oezdemir -165

View Analysis

This line provides tremendous value on a seasoned vet in Volkan Oezdemir at great price...
    Since entering the UFC Volkan Oezdemir faced high level opponents with some fantastic knock out finishes. Most recently knocking out a tough Ilir Latifi in round 2 where his striking was on display. Last fight he faced off against top prospect Aleksander Rakic whom has a strong kickboxing background, and Volkan come out on top with a decision win. In that bout Volkan used great distance management and leg kicks to slow down the movement and arsonal of Rakic. Prior to those 2 wins Oezdemir squared off against rising star Dominick Reyes whom at the time was undefeated. Although Reyes won, it was a fight I truly believe Volkan pulled out the decision win and looked great in the process. Most of the fight he controlled the action and dictated the pace pushing forward. Even with the power Reyes has Volkan stood toe to toe and found success. Thats saying a lot as Reyes went on to face the MMA GOAT Jon Jones for the Light Heavy Weight title, where this closely contested battle gave Jones the slight edge earning him the decision win. The caliber of opponents Volkan has faced is truly impressive as he continues to elevate.

Tokens
PITBULL BARKING SOCCER

Sat Jul 11, 2020
England - Championship- Hull City vs. Millwall OVER 2.5 +111 (10:00 AM)
England - Premier League- Norwich City vs. West Ham United OVER 2.5 -111 (10:00 AM)
Austria - Bundesliga- Austria Vienna vs. Hartberg UNDER 3 -110 (11:00 AM)
Sweden - Superettan- Jonkopings Sodra vs. Degerfors OVER 2.5 -110 (11:30 AM)
Sweden - Superettan- Orgryte vs. Sundsvall OVER 2.5 -114 (11:30 AM)

England - Premier League- Chelsea -152 Sheffield United (12:30 PM)
England - Premier League- Watford -115 Newcastle United (7:30 AM)

Tokens
Handicapped by Top Horse Analytics at Del Mar
PURCHASE

07/11/20, DMR, Race 1, 2.00 PT
07/11/20,DMR,1,5 1/2F [Dirt] 1:02:01 CLAIMING. Purse $24,000. FOR THREE YEAR OLDS. Weight, 124 lbs. Non-winners Of Two Races Since April 11, 2020 Allowed 2 lbs. A race since then Allowed 4 lbs. Claiming Price $20,000, if for $18,000, allowed 2 lbs. (Maiden races and Claiming races for $16,000 or less not considered).
. . . .
Best in race Flags - (J)ockey (T)rainer (S)peed (F)inish (E)arnings (W)orkouts (L)ead (C)loser
After scratches, a horse P# must be the top rated horse for the WPC and ROI to be valid.
Rating P# Horse Name M/L Jockey Trainer Flags WPC ROI *
100.0000 1 Next Flight 6-1 Velez J I Miyadi Steven TSFE 43.24 1.63/$1
098.6467 4 Octopus 3-1 Maldonado E A Leyva Juan 43.24 1.63/$1
097.6712 6 Malakai Moxie 6-1 Cedillo A D'Amato Philip C 43.24 1.63/$1
096.9727 5 Foreign Protocol 7/2 Franco G Howey Quinn W 43.24 1.63/$1
095.9295 3 Mister McLean 4-1 Gonzalez R McCanna Tim J 43.24 1.63/$1
094.7387 2 Hydrogen 5/2 Fuentes R Bonde Jeff L 43.24 1.63/$1
* Top rated horse with "Dirt Surface Not fst/wf" - WPC 42.86, ROI 1.57/$1

Tokens
Handicapped by Top Horse Analytics at Keeneland
PURCHASE

07/11/20, KEE, Race 6, 3.51 ET
07/11/20,KEE,6,5 1/2F [Turf] 1:01:02 STAKES. Shakertown Stakes. Grade 2. Purse $150,000. FOR THREE YEAR OLDS AND UPWARD. By subscription of $100 each, which should accompany the nomination or by Supplementary Nomination of $4,500 at time of entry (Includes entry and starting fees). $750 to enter and an additional $750 to start, with $150,000 guaranteed, of which $90,000 to the owner of the winner, $30,000 to second, $15,000 to third, $7,500 to fourth, $4,500 to fifth and $3,000 to be divided equally among sixth through last. Weight: Three year olds, 121 lbs.; Older, 126 lbs. Non-winners of a Grade I stakes on the turf since November 1, allowed 3 lbs.; a sweepstakes on the turf since September 1, 5 lbs. The maximum number of starters for the Shakertown will be limited to fourteen with two also eligibles. In the event that more than fourteen pass the entry box, the fourteen starters will be determined at that time with preference given to graded stakes winners (in order I-II-III), then highest turf earnings in 2019-2020. Starters to be named through the entry box by the usual time of closing. Keeneland will present a trophy cup to the winning owner. Closed Wednesday, June 24, 2020 with 36 nominations. In the event that this race is taken off the turf it will be contested at the Five and One Half Furlongs on the main track.
. . . .
Best in race Flags - (J)ockey (T)rainer (S)peed (F)inish (E)arnings (W)orkouts (L)ead (C)loser
After scratches, a horse P# must be the top rated horse for the WPC and ROI to be valid.
100.0000 2 Wildman Jack 5/2 Smith M E O'Neill Doug F. SF 41.67 2.43/$1
099.2460 11 Tiger Blood 12-1 Saez L Maker Michael J. WL 31.03 1.56/$1
098.4548 8 Bound for Nowhere 5/2 Garcia J A Ward Wesley A. JT 31.03 1.56/$1
096.6589 1 Extravagant Kid 6-1 Rosario J Walsh Brendan P. 31.03 1.56/$1
096.4626 7 Fast Boat 8-1 Beschizza A Sharp Joe 31.03 1.56/$1
096.3901 13 Leinster 12-1 Gaffalione T Arnold. II George R. 31.03 1.56/$1
096.2195 9 Texas Wedge 6-1 Prat F Miller Peter 31.03 1.56/$1
095.8872 3 Real News 15-1 Hernandez C J Stall. Jr. Albert M. 31.03 1.56/$1
095.3055 10 Totally Boss 8-1 Hernandez. Jr. B J Arnold. II George R. E 31.03 1.56/$1
094.3860 4 Tell Your Daddy 30-1 Graham J Pessin Neil L. 31.03 1.56/$1
093.5230 5 Just Might 50-1 Achard A Lovell Michelle 31.03 1.56/$1
092.8804 12 Corruze 50-1 Lanerie C J Hartman Chris A. 31.03 1.56/$1
092.4895 6 Smart Remark 50-1 Bejarano R Oliver Victoria H. 31.03 1.56/$1
092.1068 15 Nitrous 20-1 Santana. Jr. R Asmussen Steven M. C 31.03 1.56/$1
091.6810 14 Shared Legacy 50-1 Cannon D Sancal Murat 31.03 1.56/$1
* Top rated horse with "Turf Surface Not fm/hd" - WPC 27.27, ROI 1.44/$1
If Race Is Off Turf
100.0000 8 Bound for Nowhere 5/2 Garcia J A Ward Wesley A. JTF 38.03 1.33/$1
098.7890 2 Wildman Jack 5/2 Smith M E O'Neill Doug F. S 36.49 1.25/$1
097.9568 11 Tiger Blood 12-1 Saez L Maker Michael J. WL 36.49 1.25/$1
097.0641 13 Leinster 12-1 Gaffalione T Arnold. II George R. 38.03 1.33/$1
095.8344 1 Extravagant Kid 6-1 Rosario J Walsh Brendan P. 38.03 1.33/$1
095.6749 9 Texas Wedge 6-1 Prat F Miller Peter 36.49 1.25/$1
095.4832 7 Fast Boat 8-1 Beschizza A Sharp Joe 38.03 1.33/$1
095.2975 3 Real News 15-1 Hernandez C J Stall. Jr. Albert M. 38.03 1.33/$1
094.9671 10 Totally Boss 8-1 Hernandez. Jr. B J Arnold. II George R. E 38.03 1.33/$1
093.6383 4 Tell Your Daddy 30-1 Graham J Pessin Neil L. 38.03 1.33/$1
092.3518 6 Smart Remark 50-1 Bejarano R Oliver Victoria H. 38.03 1.33/$1
092.3359 15 Nitrous 20-1 Santana. Jr. R Asmussen Steven M. C 38.03 1.33/$1
091.9220 12 Corruze 50-1 Lanerie C J Hartman Chris A. 38.03 1.33/$1
091.5040 14 Shared Legacy 50-1 Cannon D Sancal Murat 38.03 1.33/$1
091.4691 5 Just Might 50-1 Achard A Lovell Michelle 38.03 1.33/$1
* Top rated horse with "Dirt Surface Not fst/wf" - WPC 38.18, ROI 1.15/$1

Tokens
Handicapped by The Turf Club Analysts
PURCHASE

Bar

Charles Town - Race #3 - Post: 8:02pm - Maiden Claiming - 4.5 furlongs on the Dirt. Purse: $11,000 Class Rating: 55

Rating: Golden DollarGolden DollarGolden DollarGolden Dollar

#4 BRET'S LEGACY (ML=5/2)

BRET'S LEGACY - My peers and I have made cash playing thoroughbreds with this type of pace. Follow my advice and do the same. I think this gelding is ready to run a good one. He's had enough efforts since the layoff and should be fit. Have to give this gelding a good shot. Ran a sharp outing last out within the last month or so. He has the highest earnings per start. Check out this one.

Vulnerable Contenders: #3 BRIAN'S AVENUE (ML=7/5), #7 JIMMY LEGS (ML=7/2), #6 BONDARO (ML=6/1),

BRIAN'S AVENUE - This horse hasn't shown much effort in the last couple of races. The Brain always warns me to keep away from thoroughbreds in short distance contests that haven't hit the board in short distance events lately. JIMMY LEGS - Awfully difficult to play this mount when he hasn't been showing any gumption of late. Don't feel this less than sharp equine will make an impact in today's event. That last fig was mediocre when compared with today's class rating. BONDARO - Generally I need a sprinter to have some recent good showings in sprint events in order to back him.

Top HatGUEST COMMENTARY: The Brain - BRET'S LEGACY - The data here is quite simple. This horse has a lot of pace, so I'd calculate that he sets the early fractions, with a chance to go wire to wire.

STRAIGHT WAGERS:
Bet on #4 BRET'S LEGACY to win if we can get at least 1/1 odds

EXACTA WAGERS:
4 with 6

TRIFECTA WAGERS:
Pass

SUPERFECTA WAGERS:

Tokens
Handicapped by The Walker Group at Delta Downs
PURCHASE
Always check program numbers.
Odds shown are morning line odds.

Race 6 - Claiming - 330y on the Dirt. Purse: $11000 Class Rating: 74

QUARTER HORSE 330Y, FOR ACCREDITED LA BRED THREE YEAR OLDS AND UPWARD WHICH HAVE NEVER WON TWO RACES. THREE YEAR OLDS, 126 LBS.; OLDER, 128 LBS. CLAIMING PRICE $5,000.

RECOMMENDED CHOICES
The Walker Group Picks

# 2 BABYGATOR 2/1

# 5 TTT DOUBLE DASHING 3/1

# 1 CAJUN GRAY PATRIOT 6/1

BABYGATOR is the strongest wager in this race. Has posted solid speed figures in short races in the past. Shows solid Equibase speed figs on average overall when measured up against the rest of this field. Has to be given a shot - I like the numbers from the last race. TTT DOUBLE DASHING - He has been racing solidly recently while recording strong Equibase Speed Figures. Always good to invest in a handler with this kind of competitive win percentage - 18 percent - at this distance & surface. CAJUN GRAY PATRIOT - He has been running admirably and the Equibase Speed Figures are among the best in this group of animals.

Tokens
Handicapped by The Walker Group at Cross Country Pick Four
PURCHASE
Always check program numbers.
Odds shown are morning line odds.

Race 2 - Stakes - 11.0f on the Turf. Purse: $125000 Class Rating: 100

DEL - R7 - GRADE 3 FOR FILLIES AND MARES THREE YEARS OLD AND UPWARD. BY SUBSCRIPTION OF $100 EACH WHICH SHALL ACCOMPANY THE NOMINATION; $250 TO ENTER AND $500 TO START. $125,000 GUARANTEED, OF WHICH TO BE DIVIDED 60% TO THE WINNER, 20% TO SECOND, 11% TO THIRD, 6% TO FOURTH AND 3% TO FIFTH. WEIGHT: THREE YEAR OLDS 120 LBS. OLDER 124 LBS. NON-WINNERS OF $90,000 AT A MILE OR OVER

RECOMMENDED CHOICES
The Walker Group Picks

# 2 LA AUSTRALIANA 12/1

# 5 GENTLE RULER 3/2

# 6 BEALE STREET 12/1

LA AUSTRALIANA is my selection especially at a long price. Her earnings per start in turf route contests alone makes you take a look at her. GENTLE RULER - Should be given consideration based on the respectable speed rating put up in the last contest. Has run admirably when racing a turf route race. BEALE STREET - Win percentage under similar conditions may be the key for this filly. Always tough to beat Matz and Vargas working together, winning 21 percent of their races.

Tokens
Handicapped by The Turf Club Analysts
PURCHASE

Bar

Louisiana Downs - Race #2 - Post: 3:33pm - Maiden Claiming - 5.5 furlongs on the Dirt. Purse: $10,500 Class Rating: 45

Rating: Golden DollarGolden DollarGolden DollarGolden Dollar

#2 MANDOLINE STAR (ML=3/1)

MANDOLINE STAR - I have to like this filly's chances at the shorter distance. Horses that finish second in Maiden races and finish well clear of the 3rd horse are generally good bets next time out. This animal could be tough in today's race, especially since Smith rode last out and now should be more familiar with this one. This filly's last speed figure is lofty enough to win here, I'll play her back again in today's event.

Vulnerable Contenders: #6 DREAMING OF CURLIN (ML=5/2), #1 LOUISIANA SPECIAL (ML=7/2), #7 SOUTHERN GALAXY (ML=5/1),

DREAMING OF CURLIN - This probable favorite ran on June 15th and hasn't had a morning drill since. LOUISIANA SPECIAL - The speed figures continue to decline, 49/42/38. Not a positive signal. That was just not a very good exhibition in the last event. SOUTHERN GALAXY - I find it hard to bet on any questionable contender in a sprint event if she hasn't hit the board in a sprint in the last two months.

Top HatGUEST COMMENTARY: The Brain - MANDOLINE STAR - Some points of information to consider. This filly is going on Lasix for the second time. My calculation shows that any time Schmidt does this, the animal is conditioned properly and ready to go.

STRAIGHT WAGERS:
#2 MANDOLINE STAR to win at post-time odds of 1/1 or better

EXACTA WAGERS:
2 with 3

TRIFECTA WAGERS:
Pass

SUPERFECTA WAGERS:
Skip

Tokens
Anyone have Vegas Wolf 3% play? I might get Gianni the Greeks card.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bodyhealthtechofficia
The RX is the sports betting industry's leading information portal for bonuses, picks, and sportsbook reviews. Find the best deals offered by a sportsbook in your state and browse our free picks section.FacebookTwitterInstagramContact Usforum@therx.com