Forum: The Newbies Room - New here at The Rx. here is a place to ask some questions.

Thread: Moderator Question

  1. #1 Moderator Question 
    RX Junior ConleyPicks's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    561
    Hello,

    Does this message happen each time you post:

    Going off by memory I believe it says: ”Thank you for posting! Your post will not be visible until a moderator has approved it” or something on that line. Does anyone know if this can be removed or get looked into?

    Doing horse racing picks but sucks that my picks have to wait to be seen.

    Any help on this is greatly appreciated
    Reply With Quote  
     

  2. #2  
    Super Moderator & He Scores! JOH™'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2002
    Location
    US
    Posts
    39,662
    Looks like you've been on post review since you signed up 3 years ago. Funny you ask this now as in the past week or so, there's been 2 or 3 new signups with the same IP as you which is a bannable offense. As for the delay in seeing your posts without delay, we try to validate them as soon as possible but sometimes our attention gets diverted. Bottom line... you don't have any ghosts lurking around do you?
    Reply With Quote  
     

  3. #3  
    RX Junior ConleyPicks's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    561
    Quote Originally Posted by JOH™ View Post
    Looks like you've been on post review since you signed up 3 years ago. Funny you ask this now as in the past week or so, there's been 2 or 3 new signups with the same IP as you which is a bannable offense. As for the delay in seeing your posts without delay, we try to validate them as soon as possible but sometimes our attention gets diverted. Bottom line... you don't have any ghosts lurking around do you?
    I am the only besides my brother who uses this IP address
    I have 1 account and he has 1 account no hi
    m or me have signed up with another account on RX to "do" a "3rd account"
    Hopefully you can understand and fix this proble
    m please and thank you

    Reply With Quote  
     

  4. #4  
    Super Moderator Betallsports's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    98,679
    Quote Originally Posted by ConleyPicks View Post
    I am the only besides my brother who uses this IP address
    I have 1 account and he has 1 account no hi
    m or me have signed up with another account on RX to "do" a "3rd account"
    Hopefully you can understand and fix this proble
    m please and thank you

    because you refuse to admit the truth, and you continued to post Links and promoted yourself in your Signature, you need to stay on post review a little longer.
    Funny how NOW it's your "Brother" but talking for the past 2 weeks Nobody knew anyone !

    Your other username ( " your Brother's" ) is only able to use the Site Promotions forum
    and your Bold statement is a Lie, because when your 2nd username was Limited, you tried to sign up another Two usernames
    Reply With Quote  
     

  5. #5  
    RX Junior ConleyPicks's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    561
    Quote Originally Posted by Betallsports View Post
    because you refuse to admit the truth, and you continued to post Links and promoted yourself in your Signature, you need to stay on post review a little longer.
    Funny how NOW it's your "Brother" but talking for the past 2 weeks Nobody knew anyone !

    Your other username ( " your Brother's" ) is only able to use the Site Promotions forum
    and your Bold statement is a Lie, because when your 2nd username was Limited, you tried to sign up another Two usernames

    But that is fine if I have to wait even though that is the truth!
    Reply With Quote  
     

  6. #6  
    RX Junior
    Join Date
    Apr 2020
    Location
    Chicago IL
    Posts
    328
    Are you River Sports Conley
    Reply With Quote  
     

Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •