Forum: MAIN FORUM - Online Sportsbetting - Mentioned in NY TIMES, WSJ, USA TODAY, & DRF. The place to discuss all kinds of sports and gambling related subjects.

Thread: Sports: Won 200 units from Dec.19 thru Feb/20.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. #1 Sports: Won 200 units from Dec.19 thru Feb/20. 
    fbi
    Join Date
    Feb 2002
    Location
    hollywood north
    Posts
    24,350
    Looking for long-term winning sports picks? See the thread below.

    I won 200 units from Dec.19 thru Feb/20.

    Before that in 2019 helped rxers win many units & thousands of dollars through sports threads, such as this NFL thread:

    http://www.therxforum.com/showthread...734&highlight=

    Which got over 70,000 views.

    Dozens of people were PMing me for info.

    One source's picks i posted hit over 80% in the NFL.


    Be well, live long & prosper! "What's the correct response to forum trolls": http://www.therxforum.com/showthread.php?t=1142443
    Reply With Quote  
     

  2. #2  
    RX Junior
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Parts unknown. Weight unknown.
    Posts
    2,765
    wow. just wow.
    government...is a waste of taxpayers money.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  3. #3  
    RX Junior
    Join Date
    May 2018
    Location
    illinois
    Posts
    1,749
    Spam
    Reply With Quote  
     

  4. #4  
    RX Semi-God
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Unknown
    Posts
    39,224
    You mean the thread where you just copy other people's picks and put them in a thread? That one?

    Get lost loser.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  5. #5  
    EV Whore HarryCaray's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Wrigley Field
    Posts
    19,875
    Quote Originally Posted by JavyBaez9 View Post
    Spam
    That obviously doesn't work

    Quote Originally Posted by Enfuego View Post
    You mean the thread where you just copy other people's picks and put them in a thread? That one?

    Get lost loser.
    That doesn't either.

    Come on guys try a different way. IGNORE. You can do it.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  6. #6  
    Banned Mobdeeper7239's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Murderland
    Posts
    28,144
    Quote Originally Posted by HarryCaray View Post
    That obviously doesn't work



    That doesn't either.

    Come on guys try a different way. IGNORE. You can do it.

    Like seeing you being proactive.


    X-files is a good guy. Don’t know about following anyone but all good. Good luck
    Reply With Quote  
     

  7. #7  
    RX Junior
    Join Date
    Jul 2020
    Location
    Far Away
    Posts
    1,951
    Quote Originally Posted by Mobdeeper7239 View Post
    X-files is a good guy.
    Based on what criteria? Do you know him? Good boss? Good father? Good husband?

    I would think it's somewhat hard to judge someone on a forum based on their politics alone. I assume that's what you are basing this on. As well as his bashers.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  8. #8  
    RX Semi-God
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    North of there
    Posts
    56,854
    Lol. Mob trolling
    Reply With Quote  
     

  9. #9  
    RX Semi-God
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    North of there
    Posts
    56,854
    Reply With Quote  
     

  10. #10  
    fbi
    Join Date
    Feb 2002
    Location
    hollywood north
    Posts
    24,350
    Quote Originally Posted by Mobdeeper7239 View Post
    Like seeing you being proactive.


    X-files is a good guy. Donít know about following anyone but all good. Good luck
    Thanks!

    I've been trying to PM you since yesterday, but keep getting this message:

    "Mobdeeper7239 has exceeded their stored private messages quota and cannot accept further messages until they clear some space."








    Be well, live long & prosper! "What's the correct response to forum trolls": http://www.therxforum.com/showthread.php?t=1142443
    Reply With Quote  
     

  11. #11  
    fbi
    Join Date
    Feb 2002
    Location
    hollywood north
    Posts
    24,350
    Quote Originally Posted by stock07 View Post
    Thanks for your contributions here X-files...

    Some people are jealous of winners...

    Their own pick threads and records prove they are degenerate losers...
    Thanks, stock!
    Be well, live long & prosper! "What's the correct response to forum trolls": http://www.therxforum.com/showthread.php?t=1142443
    Reply With Quote  
     

  12. #12  
    fbi
    Join Date
    Feb 2002
    Location
    hollywood north
    Posts
    24,350
    Quote Originally Posted by JavyBaez9 View Post
    Spam
    Sports betting topic.

    What do you think this sites' main purposes are.
    Be well, live long & prosper! "What's the correct response to forum trolls": http://www.therxforum.com/showthread.php?t=1142443
    Reply With Quote  
     

  13. #13  
    RX Junior
    Join Date
    May 2018
    Location
    illinois
    Posts
    1,749
    Quote Originally Posted by X-Files View Post
    Sports betting topic.

    What do you think this sites' main purposes are.
    Oh, shit, my bad. I thought this was a Covid19 tracking forum where members are obligated to thoroughly discuss every single fuck to ever get this virus because of all the garbage you post daily on this site.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  14. #14  
    RX Junior
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    canada
    Posts
    519
    Exactly. At least it's sports related. Thanks Files
    Reply With Quote  
     

  15. #15  
    fbi
    Join Date
    Feb 2002
    Location
    hollywood north
    Posts
    24,350
    Quote Originally Posted by okie77 View Post
    Exactly. At least it's sports related. Thanks Files







    Be well, live long & prosper! "What's the correct response to forum trolls": http://www.therxforum.com/showthread.php?t=1142443
    Reply With Quote  
     

  16. #16  
    fbi
    Join Date
    Feb 2002
    Location
    hollywood north
    Posts
    24,350
    Quote Originally Posted by Enfuego View Post
    You mean the thread where you just copy other people's picks and put them in a thread? That one?

    Get lost loser.
    Get lost? Why? Because you're jealous? Can't handle the truth? Are an unhappy little man?

    Too bad you missed out on all the winners i posted as you were too busy trolling & posting garbage like that.

    Maybe you should reevaluate your life.
    Be well, live long & prosper! "What's the correct response to forum trolls": http://www.therxforum.com/showthread.php?t=1142443
    Reply With Quote  
     

  17. #17  
    RX Semi-God
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Unknown
    Posts
    39,224
    Quote Originally Posted by X-Files View Post
    Get lost? Why? Because you're jealous? Can't handle the truth? Are an unhappy little man?

    Too bad you missed out on all the winners i posted as you were too busy trolling & posting garbage like that.

    Maybe you should reevaluate your life.
    Jealous of a guy that visits other forums and just posts other posters plays in one consolidated thread? You don't post winners, you copy and paste guy.

    You bag of assfarts.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  18. #18  
    fbi
    Join Date
    Feb 2002
    Location
    hollywood north
    Posts
    24,350
    Quote Originally Posted by Enfuego View Post
    Jealous of a guy that visits other forums and just posts other posters plays in one consolidated thread? You don't post winners, you copy and paste guy.

    You bag of assfarts.
    If the picks i post are mostly winners and winning units, then, yes, i do post winners. So many in fact that dozens of people were PMing me. Too bad you missed out.

    Are you so retarded & blinded by hate you are unable to think clearly anymore?

    Get some help. Seriously.
    Be well, live long & prosper! "What's the correct response to forum trolls": http://www.therxforum.com/showthread.php?t=1142443
    Reply With Quote  
     

  19. #19  
    RX Semi-God
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Unknown
    Posts
    39,224
    Quote Originally Posted by X-Files View Post
    If the picks i post are mostly winners and winning units, then, yes, i do post winners. So many in fact that dozens of people were PMing me. Too bad you missed out.

    Are you so retarded & blinded by hate you are unable to think clearly anymore?

    Get some help. Seriously.
    You post other people's winners guy. Wow, what a skill. Look at other forums and put other people's picks in one thread then claim you post winners.

    What an absolute assclown.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  20. #20  
    fbi
    Join Date
    Feb 2002
    Location
    hollywood north
    Posts
    24,350
    Quote Originally Posted by Enfuego View Post
    You post other people's winners guy. Wow, what a skill. Look at other forums and put other people's picks in one thread then claim you post winners.

    What an absolute assclown.
    Posting winners is posting winners, which is what i did.

    Where they come from is irrelevant.

    The dozens of people PMing didn't care, that's for sure.

    They just wanted winners & to make money. Which they, and many others, got & did.

    Too bad you don't have that "skill" & or ability to research, find & post in a timely manner the picks of proven winners, or at least haven't put it to use if you do.

    Does constantly trying to tear others down make you feel better about your miserable little world? Get some help. Seriously.
    Be well, live long & prosper! "What's the correct response to forum trolls": http://www.therxforum.com/showthread.php?t=1142443
    Reply With Quote  
     

  21. #21  
    RX Junior
    Join Date
    May 2018
    Location
    illinois
    Posts
    1,749
    Wow, this guy steals picks? Scammer?

    Sad.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  22. #22  
    fbi
    Join Date
    Feb 2002
    Location
    hollywood north
    Posts
    24,350
    Yeah, riiiiiiigt, lol. Sue me!

    Be well, live long & prosper! "What's the correct response to forum trolls": http://www.therxforum.com/showthread.php?t=1142443
    Reply With Quote  
     

  23. #23  
    RX Semi-God
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Unknown
    Posts
    39,224
    Quote Originally Posted by X-Files View Post
    Posting winners is posting winners, which is what i did.

    Where they come from is irrelevant.

    The dozens of people PMing didn't care, that's for sure.

    They just wanted winners & to make money. Which they, and many others, got & did.

    Too bad you don't have that "skill" & or ability to research, find & post in a timely manner the picks of proven winners, or at least haven't put it to use if you do.

    Does constantly trying to tear others down make you feel better about your miserable little world? Get some help. Seriously.
    It takes skill to go to another forum, copy picks and paste them here? Got it.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  24. #24  
    RX Semi-God
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Unknown
    Posts
    39,224
    Quote Originally Posted by JavyBaez9 View Post
    Wow, this guy steals picks? Scammer?

    Sad.
    It's exactly what he does then claims he posts winners haha.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  25. #25  
    fbi
    Join Date
    Feb 2002
    Location
    hollywood north
    Posts
    24,350
    Quote Originally Posted by Enfuego View Post
    It takes skill to go to another forum, copy picks and paste them here? Got it.
    No, mostly the skill to be able to recognize & the knowledge or wisdom to see who is a long term winner & who isn't.

    For example, i doubt you would qualify based on your posting performance here.

    Though you'ld certainly qualify as a troll.

    Evidently that's mostly what you have to offer to the Rx.
    Be well, live long & prosper! "What's the correct response to forum trolls": http://www.therxforum.com/showthread.php?t=1142443
    Reply With Quote  
     

Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •