Forum: Baseball Forum - Post your picks or discuss anything related to betting MLB here.

Thread: Stock07 MLB Season Thread

  1. #851  
    RX Semi-God indiana's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    valley center
    Posts
    34,391
    S/07.........solid capping (baseball season), solid capper in all sports.........

    appreciate your time and thought's buddy........look forward to your plays.....

    will probably be on Rays, so I hope your headed that ways....BOL either way buddy...........indy
    Reply With Quote  
     

  2. #852  
    RX Senior stock07's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Here and There
    Posts
    5,348
    Quote Originally Posted by indiana View Post
    S/07.........solid capping (baseball season), solid capper in all sports.........

    appreciate your time and thought's buddy........look forward to your plays.....

    will probably be on Rays, so I hope your headed that ways....BOL either way buddy...........indy
    Thanks Indy!

    I am eyeballing those Rays hard...

    Go Hawks
    Reply With Quote  
     

  3. #853  
    RX Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2019
    Location
    Killa Cali
    Posts
    61
    Your eyeball is all I need, tailing your Rays. Thanks for the plays Stock.
    Last edited by Ben Campbell; 10-20-2020 at 05:14 PM. Reason: Error
    Reply With Quote  
     

  4. #854  
    RX Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2019
    Location
    LA
    Posts
    133
    Quote Originally Posted by stock07 View Post
    Congrats to your Dodgers...

    Hell of a series...

    Yep, it was a great series and a fantastic comeback from my Boys in Blue. Wishing you all the best as you finish up the season. You're an outstanding capper and I appreciate all the work you put into it!
    Reply With Quote  
     

  5. #855  
    RX Senior stock07's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Here and There
    Posts
    5,348
    Quote Originally Posted by Ben Campbell View Post
    Your eyeball is all I need, tailing your Rays. Thanks for the plays Stock.
    Took a shot with TB for the series myself...

    BOL on your action...

    Go Hawks
    Reply With Quote  
     

  6. #856  
    RX Senior stock07's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Here and There
    Posts
    5,348
    10/20
    -Tampa Bay ML
    Go Hawks
    Reply With Quote  
     

  7. #857  
    RX Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2019
    Location
    LA
    Posts
    133
    We are on the same page tonight Brutha! Let's do this.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  8. #858  
    RX Wizard
    Join Date
    Feb 2016
    Location
    Arkansas
    Posts
    13,612
    Quote Originally Posted by stock07 View Post
    10/20
    -Tampa Bay ML
    BOL Stock on your WS plays!
    Working every day to be a better Christian, not only in my actions but in my words. Have a blessed day!
    Reply With Quote  
     

  9. #859  
    RX Senior stock07's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Here and There
    Posts
    5,348
    Quote Originally Posted by lakrfan2000 View Post
    We are on the same page tonight Brutha! Let's do this.
    Lakrfan BOL my friend!

    Go Hawks
    Reply With Quote  
     

  10. #860  
    RX Senior stock07's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Here and There
    Posts
    5,348
    Quote Originally Posted by Timmy Rules View Post
    BOL Stock on your WS plays!
    Thanks Timmy!

    Go Hawks
    Reply With Quote  
     

  11. #861  
    RX Junior Wine O's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Michigan
    Posts
    1,502
    where'd you go Stock? I miss seeing your plays
    Reply With Quote  
     

  12. #862  
    RX Senior stock07's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Here and There
    Posts
    5,348
    Quote Originally Posted by Wine O View Post
    where'd you go Stock? I miss seeing your plays
    Still here...

    Been concentrating on football...

    I have TB to win the series and just going to ride that out...

    The Dodgers just look too strong though...

    BOL on any of your action WineO...
    Go Hawks
    Reply With Quote  
     

  13. #863  
    RX Junior Wine O's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Michigan
    Posts
    1,502
    Thanks Stock. I've been riding your picks since a couple weeks left in regular season. What a great run! Congrats on a great season and good luck on your action as well
    Reply With Quote  
     

  14. #864  
    RX Senior stock07's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Here and There
    Posts
    5,348
    Quote Originally Posted by Wine O View Post
    Thanks Stock. I've been riding your picks since a couple weeks left in regular season. What a great run! Congrats on a great season and good luck on your action as well
    Thanks WineO...

    Hoping these Rays can keep fighting!

    Go Hawks
    Reply With Quote  
     

  15. #865  
    RX Junior
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Wisconsin
    Posts
    3,596
    I started tailing from Day 1. Thanks for the great season Stock
    If I told you how many my friend is predicting dead from this....you’d fall out your chair.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  16. #866  
    RX Junior
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Posts
    1,523
    Heard about your great season. Way to go.

    With you on Tampa and the series bet. Lets hope they can come through.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  17. #867  
    RX Senior stock07's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Here and There
    Posts
    5,348
    Quote Originally Posted by Cheddar View Post
    I started tailing from Day 1. Thanks for the great season Stock
    Thanks Cheddar!

    Go Hawks
    Reply With Quote  
     

  18. #868  
    RX Senior stock07's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Here and There
    Posts
    5,348
    Quote Originally Posted by crudebar View Post
    Heard about your great season. Way to go.

    With you on Tampa and the series bet. Lets hope they can come through.
    Thanks crudebar!

    I took TB to win the WS early when the playoffs started just thought they had a shot...

    Im not so sure now...The Dodgers bats are just stacked...tough team to beat...

    TB might just be scrappy enough to pull off an upset...We will see.
    Go Hawks
    Reply With Quote  
     

  19. #869  
    RX Semi-God varkeyboy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Chicago
    Posts
    43,975
    Great season, Stock! Thank you.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  20. #870  
    RX Junior
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Posts
    1,523
    Quote Originally Posted by stock07 View Post
    Thanks crudebar!

    I took TB to win the WS early when the playoffs started just thought they had a shot...

    Im not so sure now...The Dodgers bats are just stacked...tough team to beat...

    TB might just be scrappy enough to pull off an upset...We will see.
    I did the same. I am with you on your feelings.
    Reply With Quote  
     

Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •