Forum: The Newbies Room - New here at The Rx. here is a place to ask some questions.

Thread: 500 posts and still can't get off post review?

1. #1 500 posts and still can't get off post review? 
    RX Junior
    hi, can I PLEASE get off post review? I have over 500 posts, none of which have been deleted.

Thank you

MBIA

I am as well on post review for "promoting myself while signing up for 2 more accounts" even though the other 2 accounts were not me

I am lucky to still be on here but if I am going to stay I guess my post review will continue on too

RX Junior
    And the mods like 2 tell us that their doing their jobs . Piss 1 of them bastards off that'll get their attention

Quote Originally Posted by rwjr View Post
    And the mods like 2 tell us that their doing their jobs . Piss 1 of them bastards off that'll get their attention
    Bold
    Yep that is why there is two of them

RX Junior
    So my posts are ok but I still get treated like a third grader so one of these obese alchololics has to "review it" before it's posted. Fucking retarded if you ask me. Ban me or take me off post review

Super Moderator & He Scores! JOH™'s Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr Bet it all View Post
    So my posts are ok but I still get treated like a third grader so one of these obese alchololics has to "review it" before it's posted. Fucking retarded if you ask me. Ban me or take me off post review
    There's a 3 member panel to vote on this. One vote is in with 2 pending. You sure you don't want to retract your statement? We know how you like to come and go and come back again.

RX Junior
    Quote Originally Posted by JOH™ View Post
    There's a 3 member panel to vote on this. One vote is in with 2 pending. You sure you don't want to retract your statement? We know how you like to come and go and come back again.
    The politburo is meeting huh? I can tell you guys don't give two shits about chasing away good posters and leaving quality posters like:

Originally Posted by JavyBaez9
    here we see a faggot who starts 10 spam threads per day on average trying to justify why he does so

sad little faggot bitch

is everyone in Canada as big of a cock slurping fag as you?

RX Junior
    Who can argue with the logic of taking posters such as (see below) off PR but punishing solid posters like myself with >500 quality posts and leaving me on PR. The Rx, a class act since 1998

Sterilize people with IQs below 90.

History test/civics test/basic political guide of the candidates test required before you are allowed to vote.

You just bumped a thread about Canadian Covid19 news, and then you started this thread? This thread containing Canadian Covid19 news?

Eat shit and die, spamming fag.

sportsm60

RX JuniorJoin DateJan 2019LocationTexasPosts773

08-03-2020, 04:42 PM

LOL. You are such a stupid fag! I now see why they call you X-fag. You throw in an Island thousands of miles away from the mainland that was attacked 80 years ago. Is that all you got, Dummy?

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Bet it all View Post
    Who can argue with the logic of taking posters such as (see below) off PR but punishing solid posters like myself with >500 quality posts and leaving me on PR. The Rx, a class act since 1998

Sterilize people with IQs below 90.

History test/civics test/basic political guide of the candidates test required before you are allowed to vote.

You just bumped a thread about Canadian Covid19 news, and then you started this thread? This thread containing Canadian Covid19 news?

Eat shit and die, spamming fag.

sportsm60

RX JuniorJoin DateJan 2019LocationTexasPosts773

08-03-2020, 04:42 PM

LOL. You are such a stupid fag! I now see why they call you X-fag. You throw in an Island thousands of miles away from the mainland that was attacked 80 years ago. Is that all you got, Dummy?

maybe the moderators think you are too demanding?

I can agree on the above JavyBaez9 and TexasPosts773
    That is super uncalled for and should be banned right then and there
    There the ones who are the idiots who keep clogging up the Forum which idk if that is going again the rules that I don't see on here
    Keep on wishing