Forum: College Football Forum - Post your picks or discuss anything related to betting NCAA football here. Sponsored by:

Thread: SEC- Conference Only

1. #1 SEC- Conference Only 
    RX Member
    SEC announced they will be playing a conference only schedule, as I would expect every conference will be doing. The 10-game schedule is set to begin in late September (I believe is 26th) with the Conference Championship game scheduled for December 19th.

It is going to be an interesting season to say the least... I am just hoping we can get through the season without shutting it down. The Marlins situation is making me think it may be a long-shot.
    - J. Dow
    Instagram: @atswinners

RX Junior
    Quote Originally Posted by JDow View Post
    SEC announced they will be playing a conference only schedule, as I would expect every conference will be doing. The 10-game schedule is set to begin in late September (I believe is 26th) with the Conference Championship game scheduled for December 19th.

It is going to be an interesting season to say the least... I am just hoping we can get through the season without shutting it down. The Marlins situation is making me think it may be a long-shot.
    I agree 100% on your 2nd paragraph. I would be surprised if season is finished and pretty soon we will begin to see a handful of top draft eligible players decide to sit.