Forum: Community Contests - Find Community / Poster run Contests Here. Please Read Financial transactions warning.

Thread: HILTON Discussions, Issues, Requests, Info

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
  1. #51  
    Super Moderator & He Scores! JOH™'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2002
    Location
    US
    Posts
    40,904
    Apparently, some people have difficulty comprehending the rules....

    Money Order entries accepted until Thursday, Sept 3, 2020. Pay*Pal entries accepted until Thurs, Sept 10, 2020 (ALL payments must be received by Sat, Sept. 12, 2020 @ 3pm ET).

    Also, these posters are listed as not paid. They all owe Willie99 thru Pay Pal:

    Bahama_Shark NFL
    bailey NFL
    cgarn NFL
    dg84 CFB
    bobomax NFL
    bobomax CFB
    bubba-sc NFL
    Hundo NFL
    FaygoMI NFL
    JHL NFL
    Reply With Quote  
     

  2. #52  
    RX Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2019
    Location
    North Palm Beach, Florida
    Posts
    128
    Hi JOH, or others who may know, I went in to make 5 picks, and there is a question at the end for a "code" which is some answer to a question, but there is no question that I can see. Please advise. It does not look like it is possible to make picks without this code. I'm missing something LOL
    Reply With Quote  
     

  3. #53  
    RX Junior
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Location
    Indiana
    Posts
    2,315
    Quote Originally Posted by MentalPerformance View Post
    Hi JOH, or others who may know, I went in to make 5 picks, and there is a question at the end for a "code" which is some answer to a question, but there is no question that I can see. Please advise. It does not look like it is possible to make picks without this code. I'm missing something LOL
    You picked your code or pin number when you registered for the contest
    Reply With Quote  
     

  4. #54  
    RX Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2019
    Location
    North Palm Beach, Florida
    Posts
    128
    Quote Originally Posted by spiderwebb1983 View Post
    You picked your code or pin number when you registered for the contest
    thanks ... I forgot it ... but guessed correct!! LOL
    Reply With Quote  
     

  5. #55  
    RX Junior
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Location
    Indiana
    Posts
    2,315
    Quote Originally Posted by MentalPerformance View Post
    thanks ... I forgot it ... but guessed correct!! LOL
    I don't think it tells you if it's wrong. JOH just sees it and if it's wrong you get a nasty gram from him
    Reply With Quote  
     

  6. #56  
    Super Moderator & He Scores! JOH™'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2002
    Location
    US
    Posts
    40,904
    Quote Originally Posted by MentalPerformance View Post
    thanks ... I forgot it ... but guessed correct!! LOL
    Lucky you. No nastiness needed. Lol
    Reply With Quote  
     

  7. #57  
    RX Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2019
    Location
    North Palm Beach, Florida
    Posts
    128
    Quote Originally Posted by JOH™ View Post
    Lucky you. No nastiness needed. Lol
    Whew ... picking games is hard enough than to have to endure the wrath of JOH! LOL
    Reply With Quote  
     

  8. #58  
    RX Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2020
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    41
    If someone can tell me where I need to go to submit picks for the nfl pick em I would be very appreciative.

    Thanks in advance.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  9. #59  
    Super Moderator & He Scores! JOH™'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2002
    Location
    US
    Posts
    40,904
    Quote Originally Posted by chiseled26 View Post
    If someone can tell me where I need to go to submit picks for the nfl pick em I would be very appreciative.

    Thanks in advance.
    Check your PM
    Reply With Quote  
     

  10. #60  
    RX Member Bahama_Shark's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2019
    Location
    NY
    Posts
    75
    I will send before the deadline

    Thanks
    Reply With Quote  
     

  11. #61  
    RX Member Bahama_Shark's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2019
    Location
    NY
    Posts
    75
    Monies sent
    Reply With Quote  
     

  12. #62  
    RX Senior PoundFoolish's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2016
    Location
    Parts Unknown
    Posts
    5,417
    hey JOH, I see couple entries have records but didn't make picks? What's that about?
    Reply With Quote  
     

  13. #63  
    RX Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2020
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    41
    Can someome please direct me to the google spreadsheet for week 2? sorry for the bother.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  14. #64  
    RX Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2020
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    41
    To clarify - I am looking for the link to the spreadsheet where i can make my week 2 picks. Thanks
    Reply With Quote  
     

  15. #65  
    RX Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2020
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    41
    Never mind - found it. Thanks
    Reply With Quote  
     

  16. #66  
    Super Moderator & He Scores! JOH™'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2002
    Location
    US
    Posts
    40,904
    Quote Originally Posted by chiseled26 View Post
    To clarify - I am looking for the link to the spreadsheet where i can make my week 2 picks. Thanks
    post 18 above

    Enter Your NFL Selections Here
    Reply With Quote  
     

  17. #67  
    Life is Good Heatwave's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 1999
    Location
    Jensen Beach, FL
    Posts
    8,603
    Not sure if this was covered in rules or somewhere, but what happens in the case of a selection of a game that gets cancelled due to COVID?

    Assuming it works same as prior years - you get an extra selection the following week.

    Thanks,

    HW
    Reply With Quote  
     

  18. #68  
    Super Moderator & He Scores! JOH™'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2002
    Location
    US
    Posts
    40,904
    Quote Originally Posted by Heatwave View Post
    Not sure if this was covered in rules or somewhere, but what happens in the case of a selection of a game that gets cancelled due to COVID?

    Assuming it works same as prior years - you get an extra selection the following week.

    Thanks,

    HW
    Corrrect. Xtra next week
    Reply With Quote  
     

  19. #69  
    RX Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2020
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    41
    JOH - i inadvertently sent a second submission. Please just disregard the entry with the later time stamp. Thanks. Please let me know if any issues.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  20. #70  
    RX Senior PoundFoolish's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2016
    Location
    Parts Unknown
    Posts
    5,417
    Quote Originally Posted by PoundFoolish View Post
    hey JOH, I see couple entries have records but didn't make picks? What's that about?
    bump. not trying to cause trouble, but I think it is a fair question on my end.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  21. #71  
    Super Moderator & He Scores! JOH™'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2002
    Location
    US
    Posts
    40,904
    Quote Originally Posted by PoundFoolish View Post
    bump. not trying to cause trouble, but I think it is a fair question on my end.
    I passed over it because I thought it was a joke. The picks are hidden until the Sat 4pm deadline. I thought you knew that... unless I misunderstand your question.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  22. #72  
    RX Senior PoundFoolish's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2016
    Location
    Parts Unknown
    Posts
    5,417
    Quote Originally Posted by JOH™ View Post
    I passed over it because I thought it was a joke. The picks are hidden until the Sat 4pm deadline. I thought you knew that... unless I misunderstand your question.
    No I was not joking, but I may have not been clear as to what I was asking.....I clicked to see the standings for Week 1 and noticed 2 players (including a 5-0 week) did not have a time stamp as to making their picks and that concerned me....does that make sense?
    Reply With Quote  
     

  23. #73  
    Super Moderator & He Scores! JOH™'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2002
    Location
    US
    Posts
    40,904
    Quote Originally Posted by PoundFoolish View Post
    No I was not joking, but I may have not been clear as to what I was asking.....I clicked to see the standings for Week 1 and noticed 2 players (including a 5-0 week) did not have a time stamp as to making their picks and that concerned me....does that make sense?
    Those 2 players did not submit picks last week. Scroll to the right and you will see more than just the timestamp. The 5-0 I don't understand.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  24. #74  
    RX Senior PoundFoolish's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2016
    Location
    Parts Unknown
    Posts
    5,417
    Quote Originally Posted by JOH™ View Post
    Those 2 players did not submit picks last week. Scroll to the right and you will see more than just the timestamp. The 5-0 I don't understand.
    it's gotta be something I am missing or that is going over my head. Those 2 players didn't submit picks but they have a 5-0 and 2-3 record.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  25. #75  
    Super Moderator & He Scores! JOH™'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2002
    Location
    US
    Posts
    40,904
    Quote Originally Posted by PoundFoolish View Post
    it's gotta be something I am missing or that is going over my head. Those 2 players didn't submit picks but they have a 5-0 and 2-3 record.
    The list of picks on the right are sorted alphabetically. The standings are by records. They aren't supposed to match up. I told you to scroll to the right.
    Reply With Quote  
     

Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •