Forum: Community Contests - Find Community / Poster run Contests Here. Please Read Financial transactions warning.

Thread: HILTON Discussions, Issues, Requests, Info

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
    Quote Originally Posted by JOH™ View Post
    The list of picks on the right are sorted alphabetically. The standings are by records. They aren't supposed to match up. I told you to scroll to the right.
    JOH, now I gotta assume you are joking with me? Let me try this a different way. When I look at the standings, I see poster 401K Hedge, it does NOT list his picks, yet shows him as 5-0 for Week #1. Poster Ray Dittinger shows no plays but has his record as 2-3. If neither poster made picks, shouldn't they be 0-5?

Quote Originally Posted by PoundFoolish View Post
    JOH, now I gotta assume you are joking with me? Let me try this a different way. When I look at the standings, I see poster 401K Hedge, it does NOT list his picks, yet shows him as 5-0 for Week #1. Poster Ray Dittinger shows no plays but has his record as 2-3. If neither poster made picks, shouldn't they be 0-5?
    Hey Pound, I think its just a clerical thing u are seeing w/ 401k hedge. If you follow over the 5-0 it is actually statster.
    401k is bottom 0-5 and same with RayDit follow across to left and its possum, all good. Good eye

My head spins just trying to put plays in I can only imagine how JOH's head is feelin

" I'm hiding in Honduras I'm a desperate man Send lawyers, guns and money The shit has hit the fan "

Quote Originally Posted by Twisted View Post
    Hey Pound, I think its just a clerical thing u are seeing w/ 401k hedge. If you follow over the 5-0 it is actually statster.
    401k is bottom 0-5 and same with RayDit follow across to left and its possum, all good. Good eye

My head spins just trying to put plays in I can only imagine how JOH's head is feelin

Good morning Twisted. I honestly am not sure what you guys are saying. All I know is when I look at the standings, it does not show me what plays were picked. It's not that I do not trust JOH (I have been in these contests before and would not do it if I thought thier was funny biz) just want to be sure no mistakes were made. Perhaps it's something with my computer and that is why I am not seeing what ya'll see...anyways, I won't worry about it for now. Heck, I went 1-4 Week #1..couple more of those and it's all a moot issue for me anyway. Again, not looking to stir it up, just catch mistakes. Have a good one ya'll.

I just noticed with the sheet open if you zoom screens a lot like me the sheets columns get squeezed together. Like timestamp and poster names were all squeezed toger. Once I hit ctrl + 0 and looked normal again. I had my screen at 140%. When I took it to 70% I can see it much better.

When you open standings sheet, starting at top and scroll right do you see 401k hedge then if you scroll back to left you will see its actually statster and same scenario for the other.

" I'm hiding in Honduras I'm a desperate man Send lawyers, guns and money The shit has hit the fan "

I just noticed with the sheet open if you zoom screens a lot like me the sheets columns get squeezed together. Like timestamp and poster names were all squeezed toger. Once I hit ctrl + 0 and looked normal again. I had my screen at 140%. When I took it to 70% I can see it much better.

When you open standings sheet, starting at top and scroll right do you see 401k hedge then if you scroll back to left you will see its actually statster and same scenario for the other.

bigger, smaller...all looks the same, I cannot see all the picks.....but again, ya'll can so sounds like a non issue.

Super Moderator & He Scores! JOH™'s Avatar
    Do you see all the picks now? This what I see.

401k hedge & Raydittinger did not make picks and both were recorded as 0-5 correctly. JOH just put everything on one Tab instead of two tabs to make it easier to look at.

Quote Originally Posted by yanks11pm View Post
    401k hedge & Raydittinger did not make picks and both were recorded as 0-5 correctly. JOH just put everything on one Tab instead of two tabs to make it easier to look at.
    Done this for the last few years and nobody questioned it.

Done this for the last few years and nobody questioned it.
    as suspected this morning, it was something I was missing. After these last few posts, I went back and was like what the hell are these guys talking about, but then I figured it out. All good, I understand now. JOH, nobody questioned it in the past because it makes sense, I was looking at it incorrectly.

Quote Originally Posted by PoundFoolish View Post
    as suspected this morning, it was something I was missing. After these last few posts, I went back and was like what the hell are these guys talking about, but then I figured it out. All good, I understand now. JOH, nobody questioned it in the past because it makes sense, I was looking at it incorrectly.
    Good to hear.

Good to hear.
    Thank gawd!!! I had to go grab more Purple Diesel (for medicinal porpoises) for my head

You want some JOH?!?!

Thank gawd!!! I had to go grab more Purple Diesel (for medicinal porpoises) for my head

You want some JOH?!?!
    I'm good thanks. lol

I'm good thanks. lol
    Are you sure???? I gave puckhandler a hit b4 he made his NFL picks. Check it out

I couldn't even remember if I made my picks. SO as I was checking I saw .....

You got ME what that's all about.

I asked myself the same thing. How many entries does the guy have??

Cheers JOH