Forum: OFFSHORE FORUM - Online Sportsbetting - Mentioned in NY TIMES, WSJ, USA TODAY, & DRF. The place to discuss all kinds of sports and gambling related subjects.

Thread: JustinCruise Official 2020/21 Fantasy football thread

Page 1 of 39 1234567891021 ... LastLast
  1. #1 JustinCruise Official 2020/21 Fantasy football thread 
    One of the annual threads and something thats become a popular tradition at the RX is back

Doing my usual for this season

Rotowire championship leage and a $500 satellite league on nffc

Rotowire draft tonight. $500 league on Wednesday. Will update accordingly.

Good luck to everybody this year and lets have some good discussion. All things fantasy football allowed in the thread. No trolling or politics will be acknowledged

GL this year JC hope you get the 7th pick or whatever pick slot it was you liked best
    GO LEAFS GO

RX Junior
    why isn't this thread on the fantasy sports forum?

RX Local
    Good luck, man, and all the other fantasy guys.

Gonna be a weird year. Still waiting to hear how the NFL is gonna announce and deal with Covid positives.

Quote Originally Posted by pete7713 View Post
    Because nobody goes to that forum and JC posts some relevant and helpful fantasy info here for everyone
    Who knew we had signatures all this time?

Quote Originally Posted by pete7713 View Post
    I assume because the traffic there SUCKS

Picking 8th tonight. Not great as it was my 9th best preference out of 12

Will probably end up with adams or cook. Would be happy with adams. Really not a huge cook fan this year but that may be my best bet. At least i will get a little benefit of third round reversal. Would be thrilled if clyde edwards-helaire fell to 8

Quote Originally Posted by Jstack34 View Post
    Because nobody goes to that forum and JC posts some relevant and helpful fantasy info here for everyone
    Thanks stack. Hows your squad this year

I really like some of your falcons. Ryan, Ridley, and hurst. This is the first time i would be leary taking Julio in the first round.

RX Semi-God
    I proposed the R3R in my league. We'll see what happens, I can take it or leave it.

Ultimately it is relatively zero sum before you are given your pick but I'd rather have a better chance if I get picks 8-12 than a worse chance if I get picks 1-4ish since I think I'll be fine 1-4ish anyway.
    "Forrest Gump is getting his groove on near a beach in Australia. This shit will blow over in a month" - Enfuego on March 12th, 2020 when talking about COVID-19

How does everyone feel about hopkins? Keep running into a hopkins vs kelce vs golladay vs godwin situation in round 2

RX Local
    Quote Originally Posted by JustinCruise View Post
    How does everyone feel about hopkins? Keep running into a hopkins vs kelce vs golladay vs godwin situation in round 2
    You know they're gonna be throwing to him. But he's not in the cheesy AFC south anymore. The NFC West has teams who can play in the backfield. Always a risk when a guy changes teams.

But he is a great receiver. I think he continues to be a top 5 receiver.

RX Semi-God
    I'd lock up Kelce/Kittle and find WR's later in rd 2 (unless like Tyreke or Julio falls then that's a tough 1)....Once you get that top TE, you got it for the year. Can't find someone week 8 on waivers at TE (usually) to give you elite value like you can at RB or WR. And WR is loaded this year.

Hopkins is a mega talent but the list of top tier WR's switching teams is not good (and as of this moment I'd say it is a QB downgrade), the God situation seems a lot worse with no Winston and Brady will use the TE's.

Kelce/Kittle in rd 2 then like Thielen or Cooper rd 3.

Or Kupp/AJ Brown/Ridley rd 4
    "Forrest Gump is getting his groove on near a beach in Australia. This shit will blow over in a month" - Enfuego on March 12th, 2020 when talking about COVID-19

Quote Originally Posted by Michelangelo View Post
    You know they're gonna be throwing to him. But he's not in the cheesy AFC south anymore. The NFC West has teams who can play in the backfield. Always a risk when a guy changes teams.

But he is a great receiver. I think he continues to be a top 5 receiver.
    What worries me is new team combined with tons of mouths to feed. But their defense is awful so would expect tons of shootouts

Another reason i dont see how Kyler doesnt explode this year. I never end up with him in mocks because of his round 5 or 6 price tag

My fantasy steal/breakout of the year is Daniel Jones. Im targeting him as a 12ish round backup or even starter if i miss out on earlier qbs

He is a gunslinger, can run some, has TONS of weapons, sophomore campaign, and a garbage defense. Wouldn't be surprised if he ends up as a top 5 QB

RX Semi-God
    You got Fitz who is ancient but still gets work, Kirk is an emerging player, Drake catches passes. They ran the ball very well last year as well.

I dunno, maybe he is still the same ol Nuk but just seems risky vs stud TE's. Limited training camp to get on same page too.

Another one i get in round 3

Ju ju vs dj moore

RX Semi-God
    Juju probably has a good year with Ben back and contract year but for a guy that had 500 yards last year, really isn't going at a discount. I figured people would be a bit more lukewarm. Ben is 38 which isn't old for a QB these days but he's obv a bigger ? mark than most.

Given Carolina D will be god awful, division has some really good offenses and Moore has massive QB upgrade. I like him more.

Ben could go down again, D Johnson/Washington are good young players for pitt as well, their D is elite, added Ebron. Juju also is in a contract year and Pitt never really has paid WR's so them favoring those other guys as the year went on wouldn't shock me. D Johnson seems really legit too, good sleeper.

Moore just seems like more factors in his favor.

Just a little worrisome they brought on robby Anderson. Curtis samuel is still there and McCaffrey is a wr

How high is the Joe mixon holdout risk? If he falls to me with the 5th pick of round 2 its tough to not jump on that

Same with drake in that spot with his "precautionary" walking book

Cant stand the way cardinals coach is with injuries. Might be the worst in the league on proving info.

RX Semi-God
    I realize Cincy should be a lot better by default but man, Mixon's production was pretty rough last year if you take away that final month when he got going. 2x against Cleveland w/o Garrett.

https://www.espn.com/nfl/player/game...6385/joe-mixon

Yeah, I think I'd rather grab the elite TE's rd 2 and come up on RB production later. Especially if you get a RB in rd 1.

Rbs on bad teams are always a risk for sure

Quote Originally Posted by JustinCruise View Post
    Thanks stack. Hows your squad this year

I really like some of your falcons. Ryan, Ridley, and hurst. This is the first time i would be leary taking Julio in the first round.
    I really like Ridley this year. My draft is next Monday and I pick 4. Thinking of going with Kamara but still undecided
    Who knew we had signatures all this time?

Kamara is probably the pick every time at 4 unless someome really reaches for him before zeke or if someone liges clyde edwards-helaire. I think the argument can definitely be made for clyde before kamara

But end the end i would go kamara because of no preseason for the rookie

Another guy going under radar.

Brandin cooks

Obviously no more hopkins. Fuller is always hurt. Will throw a ton and watson is great

RX Semi-God
    Hasn't Cooks had like 7 concussions? Does he even know where he is?

I like Fuller a lot but getting Cooks after that and then seeing how it plays out seems like a good idea.

Fuller on a pts per game basis is a top 15 WR this yr I think, kinda reminds me of A-Rob last year. Really talented guy that people were just over because he hadn't had a big year in a while due to injuries or QB play.

4th pick in PPR you just take Zeke/Kamara whoever falls, I'd rather have Zeke as Dallas offense looks sick this year. I almost like Zeke over Barkley although if I get #2 I'd maybe be too much of a rankings slave to pull the trigger.