Friday 9/04/2020 Comps/Bonus Plays,Trends, Betting Info, Etc

Search

Banned
Tokens
Weekly Bankroll Builder: September 4 Stronach 5 Play

September 2, 2020 | By Brian Nadeau

Weekly Bankroll Builder: September 4 Stronach 5 Play

Back to battle in this week’s Stronach 5, which once again has a 100k guarantee, and a prospective pool that should far surpass that. To refresh, the Stronach 5 is a Pk5 wager spread across as many as four tracks and up to three surfaces (dirt, Tapeta and turf), inside of 90 minutes, with a $1 minimum and ridiculously low 12% takeout. I’ll be putting together some prospective tickets in this space each week for a wager that is undoubtedly as good as it gets for the bettors.

*** Please take note that this analysis is done upwards of 48 hours in advance, so obviously weather, track conditions and especially late scratches can and will have an effect. Please check back around 4pm Friday for an update. ***

Leg 1: Laurel Park R7 (4:05 ET) – 3up 10k MCL at 6 furlongs

With a very modest group signed on, you have to think #7 ELUSIVE MOTION is going to hit hard off his form and the cutback too, and with just five starts he’s not the confirmed refuser a lot of these have proven to be. I’ll also use the class rising #5 G MAN, who woke up in the mud for 5k last time but has some decent enough form at this level in some key races, which make him a player against a group like this. There’s not a ton of true sprint speed signed on, and #3 WHATS THE CHANCES should be in front, and that’s not a bad spot to be in when you’re talking about cheap MCL’ers, so let’s toss him in too. Lastly, I thought #9 FAVOR MAKER ran well to be 4th for 14k in his dirt debut, and if he builds on that effort and things get too heated early, he’ll be in the mix late.

Pk5 A horses: 7,5,3,9 (listed in order of preference)

It’s tough to get excited about anyone else, as they would be a real surprise off what they’ve shown so far, so let’s go it alone on the top line, with a quartet that are clearly the best of a mixed bag.

Pk5 B horses: NONE

Potential B add-ins: #6 Day of Honor, #4 Created Special

Leg 2: Laurel Park R8 (4:40 ET) – 3upfm Md-bred N1X at 5 ½ furlongs (turf)

Maybe the wide post beats #1a A GREAT TIME but it’s tough to think anyone else in here does, as her last four lay over this field and the dip into the state-bred ranks will only help too, so she’s the single in a race where potential upsetters are few and far between.

Pk5 A horses: 1a

If #6 LADY BOSS shakes loose early she could get brave, but facing winners is never easy, especially since ‘Time owns a huge class edge, so as sharp as her turf bow was at GP, she’s still up against it. If you toss her seasonal bow, which came off an eight-month layoff, then #7 EPIC IDEA shows two solid turf sprints, and the stalking win last time would give her a chance here—if the chalk should come stub her toe.

Pk5 B horses: 6,7 (Please note, to keep the cost of the backup tickets down, I will be singling #3 Uncle Renny in the final leg. This will also allow for some hedging, should I be alive to a big score.)

Potential B add-ins: NONE

Leg 3: Gulfstream Park R10 (5:01 ET) – 3up 12.5k N3L at 1 1/16 miles (turf)

I don’t think rising in class off a win in these low-level claimers is a bad thing, and the post and cutback that #2 DANVILLE gets is a good thing, so let’s see if he can double up at a nice price, in a race where most of these all look the same on paper, and some of the main contenders are drawn wide too. The speed of #7 SMELL OF ROSES should make him a major player, and he won’t have to improve much off that close 5th in his first try at the level to have a say either. The drop in class might help #10 DRILLOMATIC overcome a bad draw, as he’s been facing better and running well, so this modest group might be just what he needs.

*** Please note if #13 Speed Franco draws in he’s an obvious A, and would probably relegate one or two of the above to the B-line, as he’ll be that tough. ***

Pk5 A horses: 2,7,10

The widest draw of all really hurts #12 SHENDAM, so I’m going to leave him off the top line, though obviously he’s a major player on the drop and gets moved up if one of my top-3 come out. Getting back to two turns should really help #8 YOUSHOULDBESOLUCKY, who was oddly spotted in a turf sprint last time, now goes off the claim for McGoey (12%), and has plenty of solid route form showing too.

Pk5 B horses: 12,8 (Please note, to keep the cost of the backup tickets down, I will be singling #3 Uncle Renny in the final leg. This will also allow for some hedging, should I be alive to a big score.)

Potential B add-ins: #9 Budget Buster

Leg 4: Golden Gate Fields R2 (5:15 ET) – 3up 5 MCL at 1-mile

Maybe a drop in class and getting away from the classier So Cal circuit wakes up #3 AGENT ZERO, and while he’s an unknown on the Tapeta, it’s a great sign of intent that Powell reaches for local ace Frey, and this post won’t hurt either. The house horse is #5 SWIFT CHANNEL, who was a close 2nd last time and still has some upside off just four starts, while #8 PREMIER LEAGUE is another who was a close 2nd here last time in an improved effort. Let’s also use another So Cal runner, #9 MY SUNSHINE, who didn’t fire from a bad draw last time but has some turf form earlier in his career, which says he may like the Tapeta today.

Pk5 A horses: 3,5,8,9

I’ll stubbornly use #6 MATSON, who keeps burning money and is now 11-0-3-2, but is close enough to the rest on paper to be in the mix, and just maybe the blinkers-off gets him over the hump, though I won’t hold my breath.

Pk5 B horses: 6 (Please note, to keep the cost of the backup tickets down, I will be singling #3 Uncle Renny in the final leg. This will also allow for some hedging, should I be alive to a big score.)

Potential B add-ins: #4 Insaniamania

Leg 5: Laurel Park R9 (5:22 ET) – 3up 25k MCL at 1-mile (turf)

This is a surprisingly deep field for the level, with several sharp invaders in the mix, and that’s how I’ll play it, as #3 UNCLE RENNY, #4 FOOD AND WINE, and #8 HARD STING have all faced much better than they meet here on bigger circuits and look poised to battle it out. The former gets a slight nod as he drops out of an MSW and will run for a tag for the first time since Lasix and blinkers were added, while ‘Food showed good form at Ellis Park, and ‘Sting runs as a first-time gelding, adds blinkers, and makes his first start for Capuano (21% with newcomers) off a November layoff (16% for the barn), while dropping out of a slew of NYRA MSWs.

Pk5 A horses: 3,4,8

It sure looked like getting to the turf woke up #6 BALLYHOO PRINCE at Colonial last time, so if he can run back to that 2nd, he’s a player here, but the top-3 make this a class rise, so I’m a bit leery he can reproduce that effort.

Pk5 B horses: 6

Potential B add-ins: #5 Silent Malice

The tickets:

Main Ticket: 7,5,3,9 with 1a with 2,7,10 with 5,3,8,9 with 3,4,8 = $144
Leg 2 B Backup: 7,5,3,9 with 6,7 with 2,7,10 with 5,3,8,9 with 3 = $96
Leg 3 B Backup: 7,5,3,9 with 1a with 12,8 with 5,3,8,9 with 3 = $32
Leg 4 B Backup: 7,5,3,9 with 1a with 2,7,10 with 6 with 3 = $12
Leg 5 B Backup: 7,5,3,9 with 1a with 2,7,10 with 5,3,8,9 with 6 = $48

Banned
Tokens
Ky Oaks Day Friday Full-Card Picks with 1/ST BET Assistance

September 2, 2020

Churchill Downs’ 13-race Kentucky Oaks Day card on Friday provides a major lead-in to Saturday’s “Run for the Roses.” Six consecutive stakes races complete the card, beginning in Race 8. You can bet the entire Kentucky Oaks Day program with the 1/ST BET app.

Selections provided by the 1/ST INDEX measure each contender against the 10 leading factors for each race. The 1/ST BET app looks at 52 handicapping factors and more than 200,000 past races to determine its AI selections. You can use the automated handicapping factors, or create your own factor filters to incorporate angles you prefer.

1/ST handicapper Jeremy Plonk provides his human insights to the AI picks for the Kentucky Oaks Day card.

Race 1 (11:00AM ET) // Maiden Special Weight // 7 Furlongs (Dirt)

1A – MOVIE MOXY (32% W // 58% P // 62% S)
9 – WHISPERING PINES (13% W // 21% P // 31% S)
5 – FINANCIAL ONE (13% W // 21% P // 31% S)
7 – NORMA JEAN B. (12% W // 18% P // 30% S)

Jeremy’s Take: Financial One, a half-sister to $2.7 million earner Close Hatches, and Whispering Pines, out of 2-year-old stakes winner Walkswithapurpose, are both live first-time starters. Movie Moxie’s 19-point spread in the 1/ST INDEX is most in any race today, but the debut runners are under-accounted by the algorithms.

Race 2 (11:30AM ET) // Maiden Special Weight // 6 Furlongs (Dirt)

7 – QUICK MUNNY (29% W // 46% P // 56% S)
2 – MALIBU BIRD (15% W // 26% P // 40% S)
4 – LADY TRAVELER (11% W // 19% P // 26% S)
10 – AUNT JOIE (11% W // 26% P // 39% S)

Jeremy’s Take: Dozen juveniles have just 3 starts between them, so the numbers have to be kept in check. Quick Munny and Malibu Bird ran well enough in their only tries to warrant long looks. Sianara’s dam Just Louise started 2-for-2 at Churchill and won Debutante Stakes in second start as 2-year-old. Her trainer Steve Asmussen won 9 of the 21 juvenile races here during spring/summer meet. Rookie Super Sport is by redhot juvenile sire Not This Time (30% winners so far this year).

Race 3 (12:00PM ET) // Allowance // 1 1/16 Miles (Dirt)

5 – BEAUTIFUL TRAUMA (26% W // 48% P // 64% S)
4 – POSITIVE SPIRIT (25% W // 44% P // 63% S)
2 – JEWELED PRINCESS (18% W // 36% P // 53% S)
6 – RESURRECTION ROAD (12% W // 26% P // 35% S)

Jeremy’s Take: Beautiful Trauma won her last by 16 lengths on a wet track, but it was in December. She’s training fast for the return. Positive Spirit was well-beaten in her only start of 2020, but is a former Grade 2 stakes winner. Jeweled Princess runs her best on wet tracks. No real consensus here, as the numbers bear out.

Race 4 (12:35PM ET) // Allowance // 6 Furlongs (Dirt)

6 – OCEAN BREEZE (31% W // 46% P // 60% S)
3 – MISS T TOO (15% W // 32% P // 47% S)
2 – MISTY BLUE (11% W // 25% P // 39% S)
1 – SHE CAN’T SING (11% W // 27% P // 39% S)

Jeremy’s Take: Ocean Breeze is highly regarded and ran her career-best over the Churchill track this summer. Her 16-point spread to Miss T Too looks like a legitimate place to single in multi-race wagers. Palamito is a 4-year-old of some repute against 3-year-olds and can be the threat to the favorite.

Race 5 (1:10PM ET) // Maiden Special Weight // 6 Furlongs (Dirt)

6 – PRINCESS LEA (29% W // 43% P // 54% S)
11 – HONORIFIQUE (14% W // 25% P // 38% S)
2 – GOOD WITH NUMBERS (11% W // 18% P // 25% S)
7 – MEJTHAAM (11% W // 25% P // 37% S)

Jeremy’s Take: Another full field of 2-year-olds with only 5 starts among the dozen entrants. Those who have raced underwhelm this eye. Travel Column is an $850,000 purchase who is half-brother to $2.2 million earner Neolithic, though trainer Brad Cox underperformed the past month with first-timers at Ellis Park. Peace Broker intrigues as a half-sister to Kentucky Oaks starter and Grade 1 winner Donna Veloce, who was awesome out of the box at age 2. Good With Numbers represents the aforementioned Steve Asmussen barn that dominated the summer juvenile races here. Longshot rookie Three Tipsy Chix (20-1 ML) is out of Grade 1-winning millionaire On Fire Baby, who was a debut winner in her own right.

Race 6 (1:45PM ET) // Allowance // 6 1/2 Furlongs (Dirt)

5 – HONEST MISCHIEF (29% W // 48% P // 61% S)
2 – MOJO MAN (15% W // 30% P // 43% S)
8 – STRIKE THAT (15% W // 30% P // 43% S)
7 – LASTING LEGACY (12% W // 30% P // 48% S)

Jeremy’s Take: Graded stakes-quality allowance sees Honest Mischief a big, 14-point play over a tough field. He’s dynamite when his best. Strike That has an apparent pace edge in a race lacking much early speed.

Race 7 (2:20PM ET) // Allowance // 1 1/8 Miles (Turf)

6 – FLABBERGASTED (17% W // 35% P // 42% S)
9 – ELLA BRILLA (14% W // 22% P // 46% S)
2 – URBAN FAIRYTALE (11% W // 22% P // 31% S)
14 – LADY OXBOW *AE* (12% W // 19% P // 30% S)

Jeremy’s Take: One of the most competitive races by the numbers on the card, Flabbergasted is one of 4 last-out maiden breakers taking on winners this time. The slow early projected pace does favor Flabbergasted as well as Sense You Left, who will be a much bigger price. French Group 3-placed Sicilia chased a very fast pace at Del Mar in her US debut and should be more at home against this softer pace.

Race 8 (3:05PM ET) // G2 Eight Belles S. // 7 Furlongs (Dirt)

1 – MUNDAYE CALL (30% W // 45% P // 60% S)
7 – FOUR GRACES (19% W // 35% P // 43% S)
4 – PURRFECTLY CLAIRE (15% W // 29% P // 54% S)
2 – NEVER FORGET (11% W // 25% P // 36% S)

Jeremy’s Take: Mundaye Call dazzled at Ellis Park against easier last time and gets the class test against Four Graces, a proven stakes commodity. These two should control the pace throughout in a great matchup. The 1/ST INDEX doesn’t think it will be much of a showdown, heavily leaning to Mundaye Call.

Race 9 (3:40PM ET) // G2 Edgewood S. // 1 Mile (Turf)

3 – SHARING (29% W // 46% P // 62% S)
2 – HENDY WOODS (17% W // 34% P // 54% S)
5 – OUTBURST (GB) (15% W // 25% P // 43% S)
4 – LUCKY BETTY (11% W // 25% P // 35% S)

Jeremy’s Take: Last year’s Breeders’ Cup Juvenile Fillies Turf winner and local course stakes winner Sharing is a 12-point pick. She returns from a Royal Ascot jaunt, but gives significant weight to her rivals. She’s 6-5 in the morning line, but the suspicion here is she may be vulnerable, and I won’t be singling in the multi-race wagers.

Race 10 (4:15PM ET) // G2 Alysheba S. // 1 1/16 Miles (Dirt)

2 – MCKINZIE (26% W // 45% P // 66% S)
6 – BY MY STANDARDS (20% W // 39% P // 52% S)
1 – SILVER DUST (13% W // 30% P // 47% S)
3 – OWENDALE (13% W // 30% P // 43% S)

Jeremy’s Take: Hard to look past the 1/ST INDEX top duo of McKinzie and By My Standards. There’s not much of any early pace, which could give McKinzie a pace edge. He wired this race at 3-5 last year. By My Standards has held strong form all year vs. top-class foes. Both are working bullets. Silver Dust at 15-1 in the morning line could be the value play if trying to separate the favorites in the exacta.

Race 11 (4:50PM ET) // G1 La Troienne S. // 1 1/16 Miles (Dirt)

8 – MONOMOY GIRL (31% W // 55% P // 70% S)
2 – VEXATIOUS (25% W // 41% P // 55% S)
1 – HOROLOGIST (10% W // 25% P // 44% S)
6 – SHE’S A JULIE (10% W // 16% P // 31% S)

Jeremy’s Take: Another either-or kind of race by the numbers and to this eye as champion Monomoy Girl re-matches with Vexatious in a replay of July’s Ruffian at Belmont. Vexatious beat star Midnight Bisou most recently, so she’s absolutely on her game. Monomoy Girl is 4-5 on the morning line, and Vexatious 4-1; the though here is they’re closer than that, but Monomoy Girl prevails.

Race 12 (5:45PM ET) // G1 Kentucky Oaks // 1 1/8 Miles (Dirt)

5 – GAMINE (32% W // 46% P // 55% S)
1 – SWISS SKYDIVER (21% W // 42% P // 60% S)
3 – DONNA VELOCE (12% W // 34% P // 40% S)
4 – SPEECH (10% W // 24% P // 44% S)

Jeremy’s Take: The Oaks showdown between Swiss Skydiver and Gamine has been anticipated for weeks, but the algorithms aren’t buying the hype. It’s Gamine by an 11-point margin, and 20 points higher than anyone else in the lineup. The equalizer could be the 1-1/8 miles distance, which is a new hurdle for the favorite, but a been-there/done-that for Swiss Skydiver. I can’t see anyone else winning, but multi-race bettors might want to make a stand on one or the other, providing a chance to double the ticket weight for the same cost by doing so.

Race 13 (6:20PM ET) // G2 Turf Sprint S. // 5 1/2 Furlongs (Turf)

1 – DIAMOND OOPS (25% W // 36% P // 50% S)
4 – BOUND FOR NOWHERE (15% W // 29% P // 38% S)
2 – WELLABLED (14% W // 25% P // 35% S)
5 – EXTRAVAGANT KID (8% W // 20% P // 27% S)

Jeremy’s Take: Diamond Oops is a surprisingly dominant points-pick by the 1/ST INDEX in a race that looks more competitive on paper – especially in a turf sprint. I like him at the 8-1 morning line price, but it will be interesting to see the off odds. Extravagant Kid has been strong on the local turf and has a more favorable post draw than some of the other leading contenders. Wellabled is as fleet as they come in America for the opening half-mile.

Banned
Tokens
Jeff Siegel's Saratoga Analysis/Wagering Strategies for 9/4/20

September 4, 2020
Jeff Siegel’s Daily Analysis & Wagering Strategies
Saratoga
Friday, September 4, 2020

Specifically designed for the rolling exotic player, Jeff Siegel’s “Daily Analysis and Wagering Strategies” isolates those horses that should be included in daily doubles, pick-3s, pick-4s, pick-5s, and the pick-6.
It is recommended that Jeff’s selections be used to augment the reader’s own personal handicapping, though excellent results can be achieved by applying the rolling exotic strategy specified by Jeff’s analysis. Jeff’s recommended plays are intended for players with a moderate budget; however, readers are encouraged to adjust Jeff’s wagering strategy to fit their preferred investment level.
Grade A=Highest degree of confidence.
Grade B=Solid Play.
Grade C=Least preferred, or pass.
Grade X=probable winner but odds are not likely to offer wagering value.
The selections are available every racing day after morning scratches. For updates, please follow us on twitter @jsiegelracing.

RACE 1: Post 12:20 ET. Grade: C+
Use: 1-Make Mischief; 2-Rossa Veloce; 5-Summer Brew

Forecast: The Friday opener drew six runners, half of whom have a legitimate claim, so we’ll pass the race while going three-deep to kick off our rolling exotics. Rossa Veloce scored at first asking in game style last month while earning a very strong speed figure for a New York-bred race for 2-year-olds. The daughter of Girolamo has been given enough to time to recover from what had to be a fairly taxing effort, and with two galloping breezes since that race to tick her over the R. Handal-trained juvenile should be set for a similar, if not better, try today. Summer Brew, a solid runner-up in that same race while beaten just a half-length, has just as much right to step forward as ‘Veloce and looms the one to fear most right back. She didn’t break all that well in her debut yet to stayed on nicely after quickly moving up to press the issue, and with the switch to I. Ortiz, Jr. the daughter of Summer Front could easily turn the tables. Make Mischief was a nice debut winner at Belmont Park in June and then stepped into open added money company to finish second in both the Schuylerville and Adirondack Stakes over the local main track. She returns to face state-bred foes while switching to J. Rosario, and if she leaves cleanly from the rail the daughter of Into Mischief might find herself on the front end and be tough to catch from there.
RACE 2: Post 12:55 ET. Grade: C+
Use: 1-Work Out; 5-Saratoga Flash; 8-Judge N Jury

Forecast: There aren’t any world beaters among the known element so let’s go with a fast-working first-timer on top in this state-bred maiden special weight juvenile extended sprint. Saratoga Flash, from the B. Tagg barn (modest stats with first-timers), sports a bullet :59 2/5 solo work in blinkers under mild coaxing only over the local main track last week to indicate he has the kind of ability that must be respected. From the first crop of the promising Uncle Mo stallion Leoban, the $60,000 Saratoga yearling (New York-bred session) purchase looks fit and ready. Work Out and Judge N Jury, two-three finishers in a maiden sprint here in late July, both have a reason to step forward with that bit of experience behind them and both are “must uses” in rolling exotic play. Both are adding blinkers and both are pretty quick, though at this six and one-half furlong distance they could be susceptible to a late-runner in the final stages.
RACE 3: Post 1:28 ET. Grade: X
Single: 6-City Man

Forecast: City Man has much in his favor in the Albany S., a nine furlong main track affair with six starters. The son of Mucho Macho Man adds blinkers for the first time in his eight-race career and with a perfect 2-for-2 record over the Saratoga main track that includes a win in last year’s Funny Cide S. the C. Clement-trained sophomore retains regular pilot J. Rosario and should be on the lead or in a cozy stalking position outside and have every chance when he’s asked to quicken. At 8/5 on the morning line and likely to go lower, we’ll make him a win play and rolling exotic single.
RACE 4: Post 2:01 ET. Grade: B+
Single: 6-Halpert

Forecast: Here’s a reasonable gamble on a first-timer starter showing slow and easy workouts leading up to this middle distance turf event for state-bred 2-year-olds. Halpert has done everything asked in the morning and more, breezing in recent drills while easily getting the best of his workmates. Don’t let the lackluster final times fool you; this colt can run. The son of More Than Ready goes for a barn that has strong stats (20%) with debut runners and we suspect this colt is fit enough to win at first asking over a distance of ground. The J. Englehart-trained colt picks up L. Saez and it won’t be surprising to plenty of support on the tote. At 5=1 on the morning line he’s a win play and rolling exotic single.
RACE 3: Post 1:28 ET. Grade: X
Single: 6-City Man

Forecast: City Man has much in his favor in the Albany S., a nine furlong main track affair with six starters. The son of Mucho Macho Man adds blinkers for the first time, and has a perfect 2-for-2 record over the Saratoga main track that includes a win in last year’s Funny Cide S. The C. Clement-trained sophomore retains regular pilot J. Rosario and should be on the lead or in a cozy stalking position outside and have every chance when he’s asked to quicken. At 8/5 on the morning line and likely to go lower, we’ll make him a win play and rolling exotic single.
RACE 4: Post 2:01 ET. Grade: B+
Single: 6-Halpert

Forecast: Here’s a reasonable gamble on a first-timer starter that shows slow and easy workouts leading up to this middle distance turf event for state-bred 2-year-olds. Halpert has done everything asked in the morning, breezing in recent drills while easily getting the best of his workmates. Don’t let the lackluster final times fool you; this colt can run. The son of More Than Ready goes for a barn that has strong stats (20%) with debut runners and we suspect this colt is fit enough to win at first asking. The J. Englehart-trained colt picks up L. Saez and it won’t be surprising if he receives plenty of support on the tote. At 5-1 on the morning line he’s a win play and rolling exotic single.
RACE 5: Post 2:24 ET. Grade: X
Single: 2-Fifty Five

Forecast: Fifty Five is a winner of 12 of 23 career starts including her last three in similar New York-bred stakes company, so the veteran mare projects as a short price again after winning her most recent outing in early July at Belmont Park at 50 cents on the dollar. There is one cause for concern, though, and that’s her winless record (in three starts) over the local grass course, though one of those losses came in this very same race two years ago when she finished third while beaten a neck for all of the money. Drawn nicely inside and likely to inherit an ideal ground-saving, second flight trip, the C. Brown-trained six-year-old seems like a logical, no value rolling exotic single.
RACE 6: Post 3:16 ET. Grade: B-
Use: 3-Advanced Strategy; 5-Papa Luke; 8-Tercero

Forecast: Older state-bred maidens sprint six furlongs in the sixth race, with the main contention coming from those that raced. Advanced Strategy is solid in the speed figure department and adds blinkers for the first time, so we’ll give the J. Jerkens-trained colt top billing in a race that requires a spread in rolling exotic play. The son of Karakontie returns to the main track after a pair of decent grass sprint efforts but his debut outing – last December over the Big A main track – resulted in a solid third place effort in a race that was stronger than par. Papa Luke also adds the hood and is strictly the one to beat even though he failed at the favorite in his last two races while having his chance but failing to punch it home late under pressure. We’ll also toss in Tercero, away since January after finishing second to a next-out winner at Aqueduct and training well for his comeback for W. Mott. With I. Ortiz, Jr. taking the call, the son of Majestic City seems better than his morning line of 8-1.
RACE 7: Post 3:50 ET. Grade: B
Use: 1-Eagle Orb; 4-Lookin for Trouble

Forecast: Eagle Orb was a clever winner over six furlongs here a couple of weeks ago and shouldn’t have an issue with today’s extra half-furlong in this year’s renewal of the Funny Cide S. for 2-year-olds. The R. Rodriguez-trained son of Orb showed he could stalk, pounce, and draw off in his initial outing and that style should work very well against this group, assuming he can negotiate a decent trip from the rail. Lookin for Trouble didn’t run particularly fast when breaking his maiden over the local main track in late July but was visually pleasing in victory and certainly has every right to step forward with experience and distance. We’ll see what the son of Into Mischief is made of for the powerful team of M. Maker/J. Ortiz. Both should be included in rolling exotic play; we’ll have a few extra tickets keying Eagle Orb on top.
RACE 8: Post 4:25 ET. Grade: B-
Use: 3-Light in the Sky; 6-Astoria’s Kitten; 8-Summer At the Spa

Forecast: Light in the Sky,runner-up in her last three starts, has burned money in her last pair but encountered rough trips in both and may have had legitimate excuses. This will be her first try around two turns (bred for it) and with a ground-saving trip and clear sailing through the lane, she may be capable of producing a winning late kick. Astoria Kitten does her best running as the controlling speed and if she can secure that type of trip today she’ll be hard to catch. Sprinter-stretching-out Drynachan, drawn just inside ‘Kitten, may spoil those plans. If ‘Kitten can accept a stalker’s role she’ll be fine, but she’s yet to show she can finish with that type of strategy. Summer At the Spa, a closing third in the same race Astoria Kitten exits, has room to improve and will be especially dangerous if the early pace winds up being contested. The daughter of Summer Front switches to L. Saez and could make some serious noise in the final furlong.
RACE 9: Post 5:00 ET. Grade:
Single: 8-Freewheeler

Forecast: Freewheeler was nowhere near cranked up for his first outing in almost nine months when second at 4/5 in a recent first-level allowance state-bred turf sprint but with that tightener behind him the son of City Zip should be primed and ready to regain his best form. The T. Pletcher-trained sophomore is wheeled back in two weeks, retains I. Ortiz, Jr., and catches a field that is well within his capabilities. Listed at 2-1 on the morning line but likely to go lower, he’s a win play and rolling exotic single.
RACE 10: Post 5:34 ET. Grade: B-
Use: 2-Ice Princess; 5-Critical Value

Forecast: Ice Princess was out of her element when last seen in the Fantasy S.-G3 at Oaklawn Park in May but she’s back with state-bred foes today and should be capable of returning to winning form. The Palace Music filly is a fit on numbers and projects to enjoy an ideal second flight trip before being asked for her best from the top of the lane to the wire. Critical Value trounced a similar New York-bred stakes field in her seasonal bow at Belmont Park in late June while earning a career top speed figure and will be tough once again if she can project that sprint form to nine furlongs. She’s “iffy” to do so based on pedigree, and her one prior attempt at this trip when fourth in the Demoiselle S.-G2 last year wasn’t inspiring. We’ll include both in our rolling exotics while preferring Ice Princess on top.
RACE 11: Post 6:07 ET. Grade: B
Single: 7-Therapist

Forecast: Therapist earned a career top speed figure when a strong-finishing runner-up in an open allowance middle distance turf affair here in late July and today shows up in a state-bred stakes that sets up nicely for his closing kick. The C. Clement-trained gelding, a winner of eight of 18 career starts and a stakes winner over this course last year, should be able to settle off the pace and then wear down the leaders late based on this projected race flow that promises a contested early pace. I. Ortiz, Jr. stays aboard, knows him well, and should have this C. Clement-trained son of Freud along in time. At or near his morning line of 2-1, he's a play in the win pool and a single in the rolling exotics.
RACE 12: Post 6:40 ET. Grade: B-
Use: 1-Boom Boom Kaboom; 4-Smite

Forecast: We'll double the nightcap, a turf sprint for older state-bred maiden claimers. Smite shows up in a seller for the first time and against this group seems the logical top pick after finishing a close third vs. tougher over this course and distance earlier this season. The son of Congrats has been vulnerable under pressure in the final furlong of his races but should be able to see out the trip today. Boom Boom Kaboom, third vs. similar with a career top number two weeks ago, lands the rail, projects to settle into the second flight while saving ground, and with good racing luck he'll be bearing down late. Both should be included in rolling exotic play; we'll press with extra tickets on top keying Smite.

Banned
Tokens
NATIONAL SPORTS ADVISORS
THE LEGEND!
FREE MLB PICKS
Astros @ Angels
TIME: 9:10 PM EST
PICK: OVER 9

Banned
Tokens
VEGASSI
FRIDAY 9/4/2020
FREE MLB PICKS
Padres @ Athletics
TIME: 9:40 PM EST
PICK: UNDER 8

Banned
Tokens
Your free brandXsports.com winner
for September 4, 2020 is the OVER 6 Dallas Stars (TODAY)

for September 3, 2020 is the Vancouver Canucks on the GL was a winner!

for September 2, 2020 was the Toronto Blue Jays -120...a winner!

for September 1, 2020 was the Vancouver Canucks +220...a winner!

Banned
Tokens
McInnis Hockey

free hockey props

Landeskog Anytime goal +200Power play goals over 1.5 +110 Colorado/DallasMark Stone +200 anytime goalNazem Kadri over 0.5 points -140

Banned
Tokens
RkSports ServicesFree Sports Picks
1.NSA(The Legend)MLB – Athletics -135
2.Gameday NetworkMLB – Phillies +115
3.VegasSI.comMLB – Indians -145
4.Vegas Line CrushersMLB – White Sox over 9
5.Sports Action 365NBA – Celtics over 214
6.Point Spread ReportNBA – Bucks -5.5
7.Lou PanelliNBA – Nuggets +9
8.Gerry “Big Cat” AndinoMLB – Rays -120
9.VegasSI.com Platinum Info ClubMLB – Braves GM2 -155
10.William E. StocktonMLB – Diamondbacks +115
11.Vincent PioliMLB – Athletics -135
12.Steve “Scoop” KendallNBA – Rockets +6
13.SCORENBA – Bucks under 223
14.East Coast Line MoversNBA – Celtics +1.5
15.Tony CamponeMLB – Rangers +120
16.Chicago Sports GroupMLB – Dodgers -1.5
17.Hollywood SportslineMLB – Twins GM1 -160
18.VIP ActionMLB – Rays -120
19.South Beach SportsMLB – Phillies under 10
20.Las Vegas Sports CommissionNBA – Nuggets +9
21.NY Players ClubNBA – Bucks -5.5
22.Fred CallahanNBA – Celtics over 214
23.Las Vegas Private CEO ClubMLB – Rays -120
24.Michigan SportsMLB – Indians -145
25.National Consensus ReportMLB – Reds GM1 -180

Banned
Tokens
VEGAS BLACK CARD CLUB!
FREE MLB PICKS
Rangers @ Mariners
TIME: 9:10 PM EST
PICKS: Rangers +121

Banned
Tokens
GAMEDAY NETWORK

FREE MLB WINNER 9/4/20
Cardinals @ Cubs
Time: 8:15 PM EST
Free Pick: OVER 9

Banned
Tokens
Sports Action 365

FREE MLB WINNER 9/4/20:
PLAY Astros -114 @ Angels, GAME TIME 9:10 PM EST

Banned
Tokens
Cappers Access

MLB (Fri) Diamondbacks
NBA (Fri) Bucks
NBA (Fri) Rockets
NHL (Fri) Avalanche

Banned
Tokens
The Sports Consensus
NBA Lakers over 224

Primetime Sports Picks
MLB Rays under 8

National Sports Service
MLB Seattle -120

The Spot Player
MLB Mets over 9.5

Doc's Picks
NBA Bucks -5

Profit On Sports
MLB Dodgers under 9

Joe Wiz
MLB Giants over 8.5

Banned
Tokens
WNBA

Friday, September 4

Trend Report

Chicago @ Washington
Chicago
The total has gone OVER in 19 of Chicago's last 23 games on the road
Chicago is 4-1 ATS in its last 5 games on the road
Washington
Washington is 5-0 ATS in its last 5 games when playing at home against Chicago
Washington is 5-0 SU in its last 5 games when playing at home against Chicago

Minnesota @ Dallas
Minnesota
The total has gone OVER in 5 of Minnesota's last 5 games on the road
Minnesota is 17-1 SU in its last 18 games when playing on the road against Dallas
Dallas
The total has gone OVER in 6 of Dallas's last 7 games
Dallas is 4-1 ATS in its last 5 games

Seattle @ Los Angeles
Seattle
Seattle is 12-2 SU in its last 14 games
The total has gone UNDER in 4 of Seattle's last 5 games
Los Angeles
Los Angeles is 5-0 SU in its last 5 games at home
Los Angeles is 10-1 SU in its last 11 games

Banned
Tokens
737MILWAUKEE -738 MIAMI
MILWAUKEE is 36-16 ATS (18.4 Units) off a upset loss as a favorite in the last 3 seasons.

739HOUSTON -740 LA LAKERS
HOUSTON is 8-1 ATS (6.9 Units) after 3 or more consecutive unders in the current season.

739HOUSTON -740 LA LAKERS
HOUSTON is 8-1 ATS (6.9 Units) in road games versus very good teams - outscoring their opponents by 6+ points/game in the current season.

Banned
Tokens
NBA

Friday, September 4

Trend Report

Milwaukee @ Miami
Milwaukee
The total has gone UNDER in 5 of Milwaukee's last 5 games when playing on the road against Miami
The total has gone OVER in 4 of Milwaukee's last 5 games on the road
Miami
The total has gone UNDER in 5 of Miami's last 5 games when playing at home against Milwaukee
Miami is 5-0 ATS in its last 5 games

Houston @ LA Lakers
Houston
Houston is 10-2 SU in its last 12 games when playing on the road against LA Lakers
The total has gone UNDER in 4 of Houston's last 5 games when playing on the road against LA Lakers
LA Lakers
The total has gone UNDER in 4 of LA Lakers's last 5 games when playing at home against Houston
LA Lakers is 4-1 SU in its last 5 games

Banned
Tokens
951MIAMI -952 TAMPA BAY
MIAMI is 7-18 SU (-15.4 Units) vs. teams whose hitters draw 4 walks or more/game over the last 2 seasons.

953NY YANKEES -954 BALTIMORE
NY YANKEES are 9-0 SU (10.2 Units) vs. AL teams allowing 4.9 or more runs/game on the season in the current season.

955CINCINNATI -956 PITTSBURGH
CINCINNATI is 8-20 SU (-16.8 Units) vs teams who strand 6.9 or less runners on base per game in the current season.

957PHILADELPHIA -958 NY METS
PHILADELPHIA is 35-52 SU (-31.6 Units) in road games vs. NL teams allowing 4.5 or more runs/game on the season in the last 3 seasons.

959MILWAUKEE -960 CLEVELAND
CLEVELAND is 19-7 SU (10.7 Units) vs teams who strand 6.9 or less runners on base per game in the current season.

961WASHINGTON -962 ATLANTA
WASHINGTON is 10-19 SU (-13.6 Units) vs. teams whose hitters strike out 7 or more times/game in the current season.

963TORONTO -964 BOSTON
BOSTON is 2-13 SU (-14.4 Units) when playing against a team with a winning record in the current season.

965CHI WHITE SOX -966 KANSAS CITY
CHI WHITE SOX is 19-8 SU (13.6 Units) vs. good defensive catchers - allowing 0.5 or less SB's/game in the current season.

967DETROIT -968 MINNESOTA
MINNESOTA is 9-1 SU (7.9 Units) in home games after having won 2 of their last 3 games in the current season.

969ST LOUIS -970 CHICAGO CUBS
ST LOUIS are 35-22 SU (13.9 Units) vs. excellent fielding teams - averaging <=0.5 errors/game over the last 2 seasons.

971HOUSTON -972 LA ANGELS
LA ANGELS are 3-16 SU (-15.3 Units) vs. a team with a poor bullpen whose ERA is 4.20 or worse in the current season.

973TEXAS -974 SEATTLE
TEXAS are 1-8 SU (-9.8 Units) in road games vs. teams averaging 2.75 or less extra base hits per game in the current season.

975SAN DIEGO -976 OAKLAND
SAN DIEGO is 27-48 SU (-25.8 Units) after having won 4 or 5 of their last 6 games in the last 3 seasons.

977COLORADO -978 LA DODGERS
COLORADO is 21-39 SU (-23.1 Units) vs. an NL starting pitcher whose WHIP is 1.250 or better over the last 2 seasons.

979ARIZONA -980 SAN FRANCISCO
SAN FRANCISCO is 9-2 SU (6.8 Units) in home games in night games in the current season.

981PITTSBURGH -982 CINCINNATI
CINCINNATI is 8-20 SU (-16.8 Units) vs teams who strand 6.9 or less runners on base per game in the current season.

983WASHINGTON -984 ATLANTA
WASHINGTON is 10-19 SU (-13.6 Units) vs. teams whose hitters strike out 7 or more times/game in the current season.

985NY YANKEES -986 BALTIMORE
NY YANKEES are 9-0 SU (10.2 Units) vs. AL teams allowing 4.9 or more runs/game on the season in the current season.

987MINNESOTA -988 DETROIT
MINNESOTA is 1-11 SU (-11 Units) in road games vs. an AL team with a team batting average of .260 or worse in the current season.

989BOSTON -990 TORONTO
BOSTON is 2-13 SU (-14.4 Units) when playing against a team with a winning record in the current season.

Banned
Tokens
MLB

Friday, September 4

National League
Cincinnati @ Pittsburgh
Reds (16-21)
Castillo is 0-3, 6.91 in his last three starts; he is 0-4, 6.64 on the road.
Teams’ record in his starts: 1-6 Team in first 5 innings: 2-5
Allowed run in first inning: 3-7 Totals: over 4-2-1

Bauer is 3-2, 2.09 in six starts this year; he is 3-1, 1.69 in four road outings.
Teams’ record in his starts: 3-3 Team in first 5 innings: 3-2-1
Allowed run in first inning: 1-6 Totals: 3-2-1

— Cincinnati lost four of its last six games.
— Reds are 4-7 in their last 11 road games.
— Over is 5-2 in the Reds’ last seven games.

Pirates (11-24):
Brault is 0-2, 2.50 in six opens (18 IP) this year.
Teams’ record in his starts: 1-5 Team in first 5 innings: 2-1-3
Allowed run in first inning: 0-6 Totals: under 5-1

Ponce blanked St Louis for 5.2 IP in his first ’20 start.
Teams’ record in his starts: 1-0 Team in first 5 innings: 1-0
Allowed run in first inning: 0-1 Totals: under 1-0

— Pirates lost five of their last seven games.
— Pittsburgh is 6-11 at home this year.
— Over is 7-4-2 in their last 13 home games.

Washington @ Atlanta
Nationals (12-23):
Voth is 0-2, 14.88 in his last three starts; he is 0-2, 11.70 in three road starts.
Teams’ record in his starts: 1-5 Team in first 5 innings: 2-4
Allowed run in first inning: 2-6 Totals: over 4-0 last four

— Washington is 7-15 in its last 22 games.
— Nationals are 5-10 in their last 15 road games.
— Over is 15-6-1 in their last 22 games.

Braves (22-14):
Milone allowed 7 runs in 2.1 IP in his Atlanta debut.
Teams’ record in his starts: 1-0 Team in first 5 innings: 1-0
Allowed run in first inning: 0-7 Totals: over 5-2

— Braves are 10-4 in their last 13 games.
— Atlanta is 6-2 in its last eight home games.
— Over is 4-1-1 in their last six games.

Philadelphia @ New York
Phillies (18-15)
Arrieta is 1-4, 8.41 in his last five starts; he is 1-2, 5.02 on the road.
Teams’ record in his starts: 2-4 Team in first 5 innings: 2-4
Allowed run in first inning: 2-6 Totals: over 3-1-1 last five

— Philly won nine of its last ten games.
— Phillies won their last three road games.
— Over is 8-4-1 in their last 13 games.

Mets (17-21)
Porcello is 0-3, 5.40 in his last four starts; he is 0-3, 10.64 in three home starts.

Teams’ record in his starts: 1-6 Team in first 5 innings: 3-4
Allowed run in first inning: 5-7 Totals: under 4-1 last five

— Mets lost five of their last seven games overall.
— New York is 7-10 at home this season.
— Over is 7-2-1 in their last ten games.

St Louis @ Chicago
Cardinals (14-14)
Flaherty is 2-0, 1.93 in four starts this year.
Teams’ record in his starts: 3-1 Team in first 5 innings: 3-1
Allowed run in first inning: 2-4 Totals: over 3-1

— St Louis won three of its last four games.
— Cardinals are 7-4 in their last 11 road games.
— Over is 6-3-1 in Cardinals’ last ten games.

Cubs (22-15):
Darvish is 6-0, 0.92 in his last six starts.
Teams’ record in his starts: 6-1 Team in first 5 innings: 5-2
Allowed run in first inning: 0-7 Totals: under 4-1 last five

— Cubs are 3-1 in their last four games.
— Chicago is 4-7 in its last 11 home games.
— Over is 13-6 in their last 19 games.

Colorado @ Los Angeles
Rockies (18-19):
Senzatela is 0-1, 3.76 in his last four starts; he is 2-1, 4.07 in four road starts.
Teams’ record in his starts: 4-3 Team in first 5 innings: 4-1-2
Allowed run in first inning: 2-7 Totals: over 5-2

— Rockies lost four of their last six games.
— Colorado won its last three road games.
— Under is 5-2-1 in their last eight road games.

Dodgers (29-10)
May is 1-1, 2.96 in his last five starts; he is 0-1, 2.35 in three home outings.
Teams’ record in his starts: 5-2 Team in first 5 innings: 2-2-3
Allowed run in first inning: 0-7 Totals: under 5-1 last six

— Dodgers won 11 of their last 13 games.
— LA won its last ten home games.
— Under is 9-4 in their last 13 home games.

Arizona @ San Francisco
Diamondbacks (14-24):
Clarke is 0-0, 3.00 in two starts this year.
Teams’ record in his starts: 0-2 Team in first 5 innings: 0-2
Allowed run in first inning: 2-2 Totals: under 2-0

— Arizona lost 13 of its last 14 games overall.
— Diamondbacks lost their last eight road games.
— Under is 11-3 in their last 14 games.

Giants (18-20):
Anderson is 1-2, 5.64 in six starts, 1-1, 5.27 in two starts vs Arizona.
Teams’ record in his starts: 2-4 Team in first 5 innings: 1-4-1
Allowed run in first inning: 2-6 Totals: over 4-2

— Giants lost five of their last seven games.
— SF won six of its last eight home games.
— Under is 4-2 in Giants’ last six home games.

American League
Detroit @ Minnesota
Tigers (17-17):
Boyd is 1-2, 6.19 in his last three starts; he is 0-2, 7.80 in three road outings.
Teams’ record in his starts: 3-3 Team in first 5 innings: 2-3-1
Allowed run in first inning: 3-6 Totals: over 3-1 last four

Bullpen game
Teams’ record in his starts: 0-0 Team in first 5 innings: 0-0
Allowed run in first inning: 0-0 Totals: 0-0

— Detroit won six of its last seven games.
— Tigers are 8-7 on the road this season.
— Over is 9-5-1 in their road games.

Twins (22-16)
Dobnak is 5-1, 3.23 in his last six starts he is 2-0, 1.74 at home.
Teams’ record in his starts: 5-2 Team in first 5 innings: 5-2
Allowed run in first inning: 1-7 Totals: under 5-2

Bullpen game

— Twins lost six of their last eight games, but won last two.
— Minnesota is 12-3 in its last 15 home games.
— Under is 13-3-3 in their last 19 games.

Toronto @ Boston
Blue Jays (20-16):
Roark is 1-0, 5.40 in his last three starts; he is 2-1, 5.00 in four road starts.
Teams’ record in his starts: 5-1 Team in first 5 innings: 2-3-1
Allowed run in first inning: 2-6 Totals: over 3-1 last four

Stripling makes his first Toronto start; he was 3-1, 7.02 in seven starts for the Dodgers.
Teams’ record in his starts: 6-1 Team in first 5 innings: 5-2
Allowed run in first inning: 1-7 Totals: over 5-2

— Blue Jays are 16-10 in their last 26 games.
— Jays are 7-3 in their last ten road games.
— Under is 6-2 in their last eight games.

Red Sox (12-26):
Godley is 0-3, 9.43 in six starts this season.
Teams’ record in his starts: 1-5 Team in first 5 innings: 3-3
Allowed run in first inning: 2-6 Totals: over 3-1 last four

Bullpen game

— Red Sox are 6-8 in their last 14 games.
— Boston is 3-10 in its last 13 home games.
— Over is 8-3-2 in their last 13 home games.

New York @ Baltimore
Bronx (20-16):
Garcia allowed one run in six IP (75 PT) in his MLB debut.
Teams’ record in his starts: 1-0 Team in first 5 innings: 0-1
Allowed run in first inning: 0-1 Totals: 0-0-1

Bullpen game

— Bronx won four of its last seven games.
— New York lost seven of its last eight road games.
— Under is 8-5-2 in their last 15 games.

Orioles (16-20):
Cobb is 0-2, 6.43 in his last four starts; he is 0-2, 4.35 in four home starts.
Teams’ record in his starts: 4-3 Team in first 5 innings: 2-5
Allowed run in first inning: 3-7 Totals: under 5-1-1

Lopez allowed three runs in 4.2 IP in his first ’20 start.
Teams’ record in his starts: 0-1 Team in first 5 innings: 0-1
Allowed run in first inning: 0-1 Totals: over 1-0

— Orioles lost 12 of their last 16 games overall.
— Baltimore is 2-8 in its last ten home games.
— Over is 3-1 in their last four games.

Chicago @ Kansas City
White Sox (23-15):
Dunning is 0-0, 2.89 in two starts this year.
Teams’ record in his starts: 2-0 Team in first 5 innings: 1-0-1
Allowed run in first inning: 0-2 Totals: under 2-0

— Chicago won 14 of its last 21 games overall.
— White Sox won six of their last nine road games.
— Over is 6-2-1 in their last nine road games.

Royals (14-24):
Singer is 0-2, 6.14 in his last three starts.
Teams’ record in his starts: 4-3 Team in first 5 innings: 1-4-2
Allowed run in first inning: 2-7 Totals: under 4-3

— Royals lost 12 of their last 18 games.
— KC is 3-5 in its last eight home games.
— Under is 12-5-2 in their last 19 games.

Houston @ Angels
Astros (21-15):
McCullers is 2-1, 3.04 in his last four starts; he is 0-2, 11.37 in three road starts.
Teams’ record in his starts: 5-2 Team in first 5 innings: 4-2-1
Allowed run in first inning: 1-7 Totals: under 3-0 last three

— Astros is 6-5 in their last 11 games overall.
— Houston lost its last three road games.
— Over is 8-5 in their last 13 games.

Angels (13-25):
Bundy is 3-1, 2.87 in his last five starts.
Teams’ record in his starts: 4-3 Team in first 5 innings: 5-2
Allowed run in first inning: 2-7 Totals: over 5-2

— Angels are 6-14 in their last 20 games.
— Halos are 4-8 in their last 12 home games.
— Over is 14-5-1 in Angel home games.

Texas @ Seattle
Rangers (13-23):
Cody is making his first start; he’s thrown 4.1 scoreless innings in three relief stints for Texas, but has never pitched above A ball in the minors.

— Texas lost 14 of its last 17 games.
— Rangers lost eight of their last nine road games.
— Over is 11-5-1 in their last 17 games.

Mariners (15-22):
Bullpen game

— Seattle won seven of its last 10 games- they last played Monday.
— Mariners won five of their last six home tilts.
— Under is 3-1 in their last four games.

Interleague
Miami @ Tampa Bay
Marlins (16-16):
Lopez is 3-2, 3.15 in six starts this year; he is 2-1, 3.60 in three road starts.
Teams’ record in his starts: 3-3 Team in first 5 innings: 3-2-1
Allowed run in first inning: 1-6 Totals: over 3-2-1

— Miami lost five of its last seven games overall.
— Marlins won four of their last five road games.
— Over is 6-2 in their last eight road games.

Rays (26-12):
Fleming is 2-0, 1.74 in his first two MLB starts.
Teams’ record in his starts: 2-0 Team in first 5 innings: 1-0-1
Allowed run in first inning: 0-2 Totals: under 1-0-1

— Tampa Bay won 20 of its last 24 games.
— Rays won six of their last eight home games.
— Under is 6-2 in their last eight games.

Milwaukee @ Cleveland
Brewers (17-19):
Burnes is 1-0, 2.33 in four starts this year.
Teams’ record in his starts: 2-2 Team in first 5 innings: 2-1-1
Allowed run in first inning: 2-4 Totals: over 2-1-1

— Milwaukee won four of its last six games.
— Brewers lost their last four road games.
— Over is 5-1 in Milwaukee’s last six games.

Indians (23-14):
Carrasco is 0-2, 5.00 in his last four starts; he is 2-2, 4.12 in four home outings.
Teams’ record in his starts: 4-3 Team in first 5 innings: 3-3-1
Allowed run in first inning: 2-7 Totals: over 3-1-1 last five

— Cleveland is 6-2 in its last eight games.
— Indians are 3-5 in their last eight home games.
— Under is 5-3-1 in Cleveland’s last nine games.

San Diego @ Oakland
Padres (23-16)
Davies is 3-0, 4.34 in his last three starts; San Diego scored 37 runs in the three games.
Teams’ record in his starts: 5-2 Team in first 5 innings: 4-2-1
Allowed run in first inning: 3-7 Totals: over 3-0 last three

— San Diego won 13 of its last 17 games.
— Padres are 6-2 in their last eight road games.
— Over is 11-5 in their last 16 games.

A’s (22-12):
Luzardo is 2-1, 3.71 in five starts this year.
Teams’ record in his starts: 4-1 Team in first 5 innings: 2-2-1
Allowed run in first inning: 2-5 Totals: under 3-2

— Oakland is 3-4 in its last seven games; they’ve played two games in 9 days.
— A’s won 10 of their last 11 home games.
— Under is 7-3 in their last ten games

Banned
Tokens
MLB

Friday, September 4

Trend Report

Detroit @ Minnesota
Detroit
Detroit is 6-1 ATS in its last 7 games
Detroit is 6-1 SU in its last 7 games
Minnesota
The total has gone UNDER in 16 of Minnesota's last 19 games at home
Minnesota is 12-3 SU in its last 15 games at home

Cincinnati @ Pittsburgh
Cincinnati
The total has gone UNDER in 6 of Cincinnati's last 7 games on the road
The total has gone OVER in 4 of Cincinnati's last 5 games
Pittsburgh
Pittsburgh is 11-2 SU in its last 13 games when playing at home against Cincinnati
Pittsburgh is 5-1 ATS in its last 6 games at home

Washington @ Atlanta
Washington
Washington is 4-1 ATS in its last 5 games when playing on the road against Atlanta
The total has gone OVER in 12 of Washington's last 15 games on the road
Atlanta
Atlanta is 4-1 ATS in its last 5 games
Atlanta is 4-1 SU in its last 5 games

Toronto @ Boston
Toronto
The total has gone UNDER in 5 of Toronto's last 5 games when playing on the road against Boston
The total has gone UNDER in 5 of Toronto's last 6 games when playing Boston
Boston
The total has gone UNDER in 5 of Boston's last 5 games when playing at home against Toronto
The total has gone UNDER in 5 of Boston's last 6 games when playing Toronto

NY Yankees @ Baltimore
NY Yankees
NY Yankees is 5-0 SU in its last 5 games when playing Baltimore
The total has gone OVER in 5 of NY Yankees's last 5 games when playing Baltimore
Baltimore
The total has gone OVER in 5 of Baltimore's last 5 games when playing at home against NY Yankees
The total has gone OVER in 5 of Baltimore's last 5 games when playing NY Yankees

Minnesota @ Detroit
Minnesota
The total has gone UNDER in 4 of Minnesota's last 5 games
The total has gone UNDER in 6 of Minnesota's last 8 games on the road
Detroit
Detroit is 5-0 ATS in its last 5 games at home
Detroit is 5-0 SU in its last 5 games at home

Miami @ Tampa Bay
Miami
Miami is 8-1 ATS in its last 9 games on the road
The total has gone OVER in 5 of Miami's last 6 games on the road
Tampa Bay
Tampa Bay is 5-0 ATS in its last 5 games when playing Miami
Tampa Bay is 5-0 SU in its last 5 games when playing Miami

Pittsburgh @ Cincinnati
Pittsburgh
Pittsburgh is 5-1 ATS in its last 6 games on the road
Pittsburgh is 5-1 ATS in its last 6 games
Cincinnati
The total has gone OVER in 4 of Cincinnati's last 5 games at home
The total has gone OVER in 4 of Cincinnati's last 5 games

Milwaukee @ Cleveland
Milwaukee
The total has gone OVER in 5 of Milwaukee's last 6 games
The total has gone OVER in 6 of Milwaukee's last 8 games when playing on the road against Cleveland
Cleveland
Cleveland is 6-1 SU in its last 7 games when playing Milwaukee
Cleveland is 4-1 SU in its last 5 games when playing at home against Milwaukee

Philadelphia @ NY Mets
Philadelphia
Philadelphia is 5-0 ATS in its last 5 games when playing on the road against NY Mets
Philadelphia is 5-0 SU in its last 5 games when playing NY Mets
NY Mets
The total has gone OVER in 5 of NY Mets's last 6 games when playing at home against Philadelphia
The total has gone OVER in 5 of NY Mets's last 6 games

Washington @ Atlanta
Washington
Washington is 4-1 ATS in its last 5 games when playing on the road against Atlanta
The total has gone OVER in 12 of Washington's last 15 games on the road
Atlanta
Atlanta is 4-1 ATS in its last 5 games
Atlanta is 4-1 SU in its last 5 games

Boston @ Toronto
Boston
The total has gone UNDER in 5 of Boston's last 6 games when playing Toronto
The total has gone UNDER in 6 of Boston's last 8 games on the road
Toronto
The total has gone UNDER in 5 of Toronto's last 6 games
The total has gone UNDER in 5 of Toronto's last 6 games when playing Boston

Chi White Sox @ Kansas City
Chi White Sox
Chi White Sox is 6-1 SU in its last 7 games when playing Kansas City
The total has gone OVER in 5 of Chi White Sox's last 6 games when playing Kansas City
Kansas City
The total has gone OVER in 5 of Kansas City's last 6 games when playing Chi White Sox
The total has gone OVER in 5 of Kansas City's last 7 games when playing at home against Chi White Sox

NY Yankees @ Baltimore
NY Yankees
NY Yankees is 5-0 SU in its last 5 games when playing Baltimore
The total has gone OVER in 5 of NY Yankees's last 5 games when playing Baltimore
Baltimore
The total has gone OVER in 5 of Baltimore's last 5 games when playing at home against NY Yankees
The total has gone OVER in 5 of Baltimore's last 5 games when playing NY Yankees

St. Louis @ Chi Cubs
St. Louis
St. Louis is 6-1 SU in its last 7 games when playing on the road against Chi Cubs
St. Louis is 5-1 ATS in its last 6 games when playing on the road against Chi Cubs
Chi Cubs
The total has gone OVER in 4 of Chi Cubs's last 5 games at home
The total has gone OVER in 4 of Chi Cubs's last 5 games

Houston @ LA Angels
Houston
The total has gone OVER in 7 of Houston's last 8 games when playing LA Angels
Houston is 5-1 SU in its last 6 games when playing on the road against LA Angels
LA Angels
The total has gone OVER in 7 of LA Angels's last 8 games when playing Houston
The total has gone OVER in 4 of LA Angels's last 5 games when playing at home against Houston

Texas @ Seattle
Texas
The total has gone OVER in 7 of Texas's last 9 games on the road
The total has gone OVER in 5 of Texas's last 7 games when playing Seattle
Seattle
Seattle is 5-1 ATS in its last 6 games when playing at home against Texas
Seattle is 5-1 SU in its last 6 games when playing at home against Texas

Colorado @ LA Dodgers
Colorado
Colorado is 12-4 ATS in its last 16 games on the road
The total has gone UNDER in 6 of Colorado's last 8 games on the road
LA Dodgers
LA Dodgers is 5-0 SU in its last 5 games
LA Dodgers is 5-0 SU in its last 5 games at home

San Diego @ Oakland
San Diego
San Diego is 12-4 SU in its last 16 games
San Diego is 6-2 ATS in its last 8 games on the road
Oakland
Oakland is 10-1 SU in its last 11 games at home
Oakland is 7-1 SU in its last 8 games when playing San Diego

Arizona @ San Francisco
Arizona
The total has gone UNDER in 7 of Arizona's last 8 games on the road
The total has gone UNDER in 6 of Arizona's last 7 games when playing San Francisco
San Francisco
The total has gone UNDER in 6 of San Francisco's last 7 games when playing Arizona
San Francisco is 5-1 ATS in its last 6 games when playing Arizona

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AnthonyPoi
The RX is the sports betting industry's leading information portal for bonuses, picks, and sportsbook reviews. Find the best deals offered by a sportsbook in your state and browse our free picks section.FacebookTwitterInstagramContact Usforum@therx.com