Forum: NFL Football Forum - Sponsored by: WagerWeb - get your 100% bonus here!
Post your picks or discuss anything related to betting NFL football here.

Thread: Peteyapple’s Picks

  1. #1 Peteyapple’s Picks 
    RX Junior
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    New Jersey
    Posts
    856
    Back for another Great Year! Hopefully 😀

    going over 54.5 tomorrow. Neither team has a good defense and KC defense won’t have crowd to fire them up.

    35-31 someone.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  2. #2  
    RX Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2020
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    37
    Best of luck this season
    Reply With Quote  
     

  3. #3  
    RX Semi-God indiana's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    valley center
    Posts
    33,934
    P/apple..........good to see you again this season buddy......hope all is well..........

    BOL with all your action this weekend and the season........indy
    Reply With Quote  
     

  4. #4  
    RX Junior
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    New Jersey
    Posts
    856
    Quote Originally Posted by peteyapple View Post
    Back for another Great Year! Hopefully 😀

    going over 54.5 tomorrow. Neither team has a good defense and KC defense won’t have crowd to fire them up.

    35-31 someone.
    bad line Thursday. 0-1.

    love NE. Miami distracted worrying about making videos while Bellicheck is all in on Football

    NE-7
    Car +3
    Rams +2
    Atl +1
    Bears +2 1/2
    Reply With Quote  
     

  5. #5  
    RX Semi-God indiana's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    valley center
    Posts
    33,934
    P/apple........BOL with all your action today buddy.....

    solid looking card.......indy
    Reply With Quote  
     

  6. #6  
    RX Junior
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Pittsburgh Pa
    Posts
    700
    Best to you Petey
    Reply With Quote  
     

  7. #7  
    RX Junior
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    New Jersey
    Posts
    856
    Quote Originally Posted by indiana View Post
    P/apple........BOL with all your action today buddy.....

    solid looking card.......indy

    thanks Indy😀. Have a Great year!
    Reply With Quote  
     

  8. #8  
    RX Junior
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    New Jersey
    Posts
    856
    Quote Originally Posted by peteyapple View Post
    bad line Thursday. 0-1.

    love NE. Miami distracted worrying about making videos while Bellicheck is all in on Football

    NE-7
    Car +3
    Rams +2
    Atl +1
    Bears +2 1/2
    3-2. Today. 3-3. Ytd

    tomorrow Pitt -5.5. Giants too distracted talking about forfeiting during summer.
    Denver +3. Mile high early in season. Tenn will get worn out late.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  9. #9  
    RX Junior
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    New Jersey
    Posts
    856
    Quote Originally Posted by peteyapple View Post
    3-2. Today. 3-3. Ytd

    tomorrow Pitt -5.5. Giants too distracted talking about forfeiting during summer.
    Denver +3. Mile high early in season. Tenn will get worn out late.
    2-0 last night. 5-3 ytd now.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  10. #10  
    RX Junior
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    New Jersey
    Posts
    856
    Quote Originally Posted by peteyapple View Post
    2-0 last night. 5-3 ytd now.
    Eagles + 1 1/2. Getting it now before they go to Favorites
    Reply With Quote  
     

  11. #11  
    RX Semi-God indiana's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    valley center
    Posts
    33,934
    P/apple.....BOL with you action this weekend buddy......

    sweep your card.........indy
    Reply With Quote  
     

  12. #12  
    RX Junior
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    New Jersey
    Posts
    856
    Quote Originally Posted by indiana View Post
    P/apple.....BOL with you action this weekend buddy......

    sweep your card.........indy
    Thx Indy Good luck as well 👍😀
    Reply With Quote  
     

  13. #13  
    RX Junior
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    New Jersey
    Posts
    856
    Quote Originally Posted by peteyapple View Post
    Eagles + 1 1/2. Getting it now before they go to Favorites
    glad we got Philly as a dog before line moved now to - 1 1/2

    Tonight Bengals +6. Seems home field has been added to this line but there is no home field. Burrow feeds Mixon all day then goes deep to AJ Green. This will be a close game !
    Reply With Quote  
     

  14. #14  
    RX Junior
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    New Jersey
    Posts
    856
    Quote Originally Posted by peteyapple View Post
    glad we got Philly as a dog before line moved now to - 1 1/2

    Tonight Bengals +6. Seems home field has been added to this line but there is no home field. Burrow feeds Mixon all day then goes deep to AJ Green. This will be a close game !

    the Apple 🍎 is hot 🔥! 6-3. Ytd. See you Sunday
    Reply With Quote  
     

  15. #15  
    RX Junior
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    New Jersey
    Posts
    856
    Quote Originally Posted by peteyapple View Post
    the Apple 🍎 is hot 🔥! 6-3. Ytd. See you Sunday

    we already have Philly from mid week at +1.5.

    tofay Arizona -7. 105 degrees in Phoenix. Wash D Line will run out of gas chasing that QB. 2nd half a good bet tooo

    Houston +7.5. Watson at home too many points

    Chargets +8.5. Home dog in Division with a good team. Give me that scenario all day long


    patriots +4. Bill 23-9-2 Ats as a Dog.

    miami +5.5. Hot and humid will wear down Buffalo
    Reply With Quote  
     

  16. #16  
    RX Semi-God indiana's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    valley center
    Posts
    33,934
    P/apple......solid looking card buddy.......BOL with your action........

    will be on AZ., Chargers and NE with you....sweep your card.....indy
    Reply With Quote  
     

  17. #17  
    RX Junior
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    New Jersey
    Posts
    856
    Quote Originally Posted by indiana View Post
    P/apple......solid looking card buddy.......BOL with your action........

    will be on AZ., Chargers and NE with you....sweep your card.....indy

    thx Indy. Good luck today 👍💰😁
    Reply With Quote  
     

  18. #18  
    RX Semi-God varkeyboy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Chicago
    Posts
    43,484
    But doesn't Arizona play in a DOME?
    Reply With Quote  
     

  19. #19  
    RX Junior
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    New Jersey
    Posts
    856
    Quote Originally Posted by varkeyboy View Post
    But doesn't Arizona play in a DOME?
    retractable roof
    Reply With Quote  
     

  20. #20  
    RX Junior
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    New Jersey
    Posts
    856
    Quote Originally Posted by peteyapple View Post
    we already have Philly from mid week at +1.5.

    tofay Arizona -7. 105 degrees in Phoenix. Wash D Line will run out of gas chasing that QB. 2nd half a good bet tooo

    Houston +7.5. Watson at home too many points

    Chargets +8.5. Home dog in Division with a good team. Give me that scenario all day long


    patriots +4. Bill 23-9-2 Ats as a Dog.

    miami +5.5. Hot and humid will wear down Buffalo

    3-2 today. 9-5 ytd. Still have Patriots +4 tonight 🔥🔥🔥
    Reply With Quote  
     

  21. #21  
    RX Junior
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    New Jersey
    Posts
    856
    Quote Originally Posted by peteyapple View Post
    3-2 today. 9-5 ytd. Still have Patriots +4 tonight 🔥🔥🔥
    tough last play. Would have been nice.

    9-6 ytd. 60%
    Reply With Quote  
     

  22. #22  
    RX Junior
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    New Jersey
    Posts
    856
    Quote Originally Posted by peteyapple View Post
    tough last play. Would have been nice.

    9-6 ytd. 60%
    line has moved on me , however I think the Raiders are all pumped up to play in their new home. I know the city is going nuts and they will feel it driving into the stadium

    Raiders +4. LFG!
    Reply With Quote  
     

  23. #23  
    RX Junior
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    New Jersey
    Posts
    856
    Quote Originally Posted by peteyapple View Post
    line has moved on me , however I think the Raiders are all pumped up to play in their new home. I know the city is going nuts and they will feel it driving into the stadium

    Raiders +4. LFG!

    bang! 10-6 now YTD 🔥🔥🔥
    Reply With Quote  
     

  24. #24  
    come strong or dont come at all cashflow50's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    at the books house collecting $$$$$$$
    Posts
    4,836
    yup raiders came through. nice call
    Reply With Quote  
     

Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •